What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Idea

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, Platonic, Romance, Super Powers, Supernatural

Ren126

Ren
Hello everyone! My name is Ren and this is my first search thread! (So please bare with me). I’ve had this idea floating in my head for weeks now, and I’ve finally worked up the courage to post a search thread!

Anyways, I’m looking for a one on one for a Dystopian/sci-fi Rp with someone who can…

• Play more than one character
  • Can play male and female.
  • Won’t give me any one liners (nothing takes the wind out of my sails more then having to write a response to “they sighed” and that’s all I’m given.)
  • Please be somewhat active? I’m pretty busy these days but I can do at least one response per day.
  • If you get bored and want to leave tell me, I’m super cool with it.
  • Real life should always come first so if you get busy I completely understand, just give me a heads up if you’re going to be gone for long periods of time.
  • If romance happens I’m only really comfortable doing MxF (sorry).
  • Please no furries…
  • I’m 19 so please be 18+
  • Contribute ideas please! Don’t just let me run the show.

Now onto the idea!
So characters 1 and 2 are part of a space crew of explorers who discover Earth, or what’s left of it anyways. The planet has been decimated by a war and the survivors scavenge the wasteland to survive. More characters will be added as we go, and I have some type of plot mapped out that we can go off of if we don’t think of something better.

Sorry the post is a little short. I had to get it done quickly before I chickened out again. If you’re interested PM me and I can answer any questions you may have! 💜

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)