• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Room Assignments
Knott - Lowell
Finnegan - Finbar
Hezekiah - Sharon & Thorntalon
Decibel - Malice - Jiro - Andrian
Vex - Pincushion
Fenris - Terressa & co
Luna - Maximus
Isolde - Francis
Crispy - Remina
Rosalina - Jolene
Rathbone & Boomer - Mathew

De-roomed Expendables

TBA

Unroomed Students

Stephanie
Mamimi
Alice
Madison

some might wanna choose themselves and wont be happy with who there roomed with

I can understand that but at the same time you don't really get to chose who you room with in school.

true actually, tbh. but whatever makes ppl happy ig, id love to start the rp though

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma floripher floripher Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo salem. salem. Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 lost_girl lost_girl Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Tomaetuhsooup Tomaetuhsooup wowie wowie SoftSmile SoftSmile Sadies Sadies Sunfall27 Sunfall27

By popular demand and my own impulse:
I'm giving the all clear to make in-character posts in the main now/again/whatever the proper word is. This is not a deadline for character creation or rooming assignment. The real deadline is whenever we reach the end of the first day.
I'm also about to post a response to previous in-character posts in the main. The lack of an entry for characters other than Vex and Finbar is not me ignoring anybody, but rather allowing people to establish where they want their character to be when they are introduced.
Have fun, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back