• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@SoftSmile @morgzilla Tomaetuhsooup Tomaetuhsooup Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo @starjunk @wowie Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 @Lord_Boreas Sadies Sadies

Here's the current rooming roster/list of unroomed students. Anyone with an unroomed student have preferences for where they go?

Room Assignments
Knott - Lowell
Finnegan - Finbar
Hezekiah - Sharon & Thorntalon
Decibel - Malice
Vex - Pincushion
Fenris - Terressa & co

De-roomed Expendables

TBA

Unroomed Students

Francis
Fenris
Crispy
Jolene
Stephanie
Rathbone & Boomer
Rosalina
Jiro
Isolde
Mamimi
Remina
Alice
Madison
Mathew
Maximus
Luna
Andrian
As long as Luna and Maximus are in the same one, I don't have a preference.

Room Assignments
Knott - Lowell
Finnegan - Finbar
Hezekiah - Sharon & Thorntalon
Decibel - Malice -Andrian
Vex - Pincushion
Fenris - Terressa & co
Luna - Maximus

De-roomed Expendables

TBA

Unroomed Students

Francis
Crispy
Jolene
Stephanie
Rathbone & Boomer
Rosalina
Jiro
Isolde
Mamimi
Remina
Alice
Madison
Mathew

Last edited:
I don't have any preferences other than that none of my characters end up in the same rooms as each other.

Sadies Sadies I feel like Izolde would make a good roommate for Francis. What do you think?

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma How do you feel about Remina rooming with Crispy?

This is all I can think of for now, but I'm sure that even if nobody else has preferences, I'll have some ideas later.

Sadies Sadies I feel like Izolde would make a good roommate for Francis. What do you think?

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma How do you feel about Remina rooming with Crispy?

This is all I can think of for now, but I'm sure that even if nobody else has preferences, I'll have some ideas later.

That sounds perfect! :) I can see them getting along pretty well.

I have no preference for Jiro; he likes his own space and quiet, will let you do what you want with that - annoy him or have a mutal agreement. lol

So question: we just pick our character's rank? What's stopping all of us from choosing the highest? Could they all be villains? Are the other ranks needed for the plot or anything?

So question: we just pick our character's rank? What's stopping all of us from choosing the highest? Could they all be villains? Are the other ranks needed for the plot or anything?
Yeah, you pick your rank.
It's an honor system on our side of the fourth wall, but in the rp it does matter, although maybe not in the way you'd think.
The other ranks are indeed integral to the plot, particularly the expendables. Idk if anyone cares about Spoilers, but they're going to revolt later.

I do require that the same roleplayer make their characters of different ranks, with some exceptions.

That is to say, if one person makes multiple students, the students have to be of different ranks than each other.

one question if its ok, have we started? or are we still setting up for this, just to make sure of everything

one question if its ok, have we started? or are we still setting up for this, just to make sure of everything
It's always ok to ask. We've only sort of started. It came to a halt before most of the people came, but technically the rp has started.
However, before entering the rp, we should probably sort out rooming.

It's always ok to ask. We've only sort of started. It came to a halt before most of the people came, but technically the rp has started.
However, before entering the rp, we should probably sort out rooming.
ok! so were gonna start again after rooming is done i presume, perfect ^^ thank u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back