• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the late reply. Was in the middle of work and it got busy right after that post so I couldn’t even check my phone. If you think Toxikhan is a good fit for two adolescent witches with short fuses. And of course if that’s okay with Strix then I have nothing against having a new roomie
I've been meaning to get that response out, sorry for the extended wait! It will be out within the next day or two.

Ok that's good.

I've been meaning to get that response out, sorry for the extended wait! It will be out within the next day or two.
oh i didn't mean you. i meant the person that is controlling the character, "Lucius." your character is roomed with the eldest of the 3 sisters. i was talking about who was roomed with the two younger ones.

oh i didn't mean you. i meant the person that is controlling the character, "Lucius." your character is roomed with the eldest of the 3 sisters. i was talking about who was roomed with the two younger ones.
Oh lordy I felt so bad XD still do! Considering I don't like making people wait. But you're right, yoko really only has to answer the questions at hand. Just wanted to make sure you knew I had not forgotten!

Sorry for the wait, I'm getting some things written out.

I also have my teacher character, but I'm waiting to use her until she's needed.

Sato - Anger-o-meter: *45%*
Sato - I have a twig calling me handsome and a bug standing next to me... Why did I ever assume talking to someone would be a great idea.

Yoko - You've grown soft Sato!

Anger-o-meter: *10000%*

ALSO POOOSST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back