• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If anyone wants to do some plotting with character relationships and stuff I’m open! :ghostv:

Not necessarily sure if there's anything we could work between them, but I just noticed that there's a number of coincidences between Prem and Luci(us) and found it interesting hahaha

For example
- Both enrolling due to mother
- Prem's susceptibility against Lucius' ability to essentially make people susceptible to his whims
- Prem looking for someone to follow and Luci looking for followers
- - The importance of loyalty to their character

Not necessarily sure if there's anything we could work between them, but I just noticed that there's a number of coincidences between Prem and Luci(us) and found it interesting hahaha

For example
- Both enrolling due to mother
- Prem's susceptibility against Lucius' ability to essentially make people susceptible to his whims
- Prem looking for someone to follow and Luci looking for followers
- - The importance of loyalty to their character
Immediately Prem will fall in line lol. They tend to only stick to one or two though. So we’ll see who they meet first. I think it’ll be better for that to be someone other than their roommate. Make for more interesting interaction.

Immediately Prem will fall in line lol. They tend to only stick to one or two though. So we’ll see who they meet first. I think it’ll be better for that to be someone other than their roommate. Make for more interesting interaction.
hahaha

Also, the more that I think about it, I could see Luci being overprotective of Prem (and Henchman in general) if they end up following someone but that person treats them like dirt.

After all, one of his core beliefs is that the loyalty that a follower gives should be returned by the followed.

Regardless now I'm very interested in seeing them interact in some way.

He's good to go! He'll be added to the list soon.

There's no set list, and no concrete guidelines aside from making your character at least somewhat recognizable as a member of their species. Anthropomorphic animals, animal-human hybrids and the like are indeed allowed. I even have some characters of my own in this rp that fit that category, though maybe not in the same way as each other. This rp has a wide range of possibilities by design.

In case it's relevant to your idea, there is some info about a category of potential character in the second half of the following linked post.

It's about a specific group of lab-created human-bird hybrids, of which I have three characters; Vex, Malice, and Igor. Other people are free to make characters who are subjects of the same project, so I figured I should tell you about it since you mentioned human-animal hybrids.
Awesome. I’ll look it over, but I usually tend to do already done stuff since it makes Roleplay feel more authentic and less like everyone doing something else, but we’ll find out when I’m done.

hahaha

Also, the more that I think about it, I could see Luci being overprotective of Prem (and Henchman in general) if they end up following someone but that person treats them like dirt.

After all, one of his core beliefs is that the loyalty that a follower gives should be returned by the followed.

Regardless now I'm very interested in seeing them interact in some way.
I just read over your CS quickly, and you mentioned how he uses his voice to manipulate people into his cult. I wonder how he will feel about Prem following willingly without any persuasions?

just had a tiny question about what witches would be considered. would it be species or something else? since Witches generally have different definitions depending on the story. some are believe that witches are basically a type of people. born into it. others i've seen where witches are something that people make themselves into via practice, contract, initiation, etc. just want to be coherent with the world.

I just read over your CS quickly, and you mentioned how he uses his voice to manipulate people into his cult. I wonder how he will feel about Prem following willingly without any persuasions?
Yeesh, Luci would for lack of a better term, fall in love hahaha.

While younger Luci would use his powers willy nilly, but as he gotten older is when he's started being mire selective about who he allows to join. (He limits it to people who are already subservient/willing and/or has useful skills [which in that case they become honorary members])

But running into someone who's so on board without any persuasion would no doubt throw him off his game a bit.

After all, even his biggest fans have shown some resistance in some way.

In other words, they will literally make Luci lose control at times lol

Yeesh, Luci would for lack of a better term, fall in love hahaha.

While younger Luci would use his powers willy nilly, but as he gotten older is when he's started being mire selective about who he allows to join. (He limits it to people who are already subservient/willing and/or has useful skills [which in that case they become honorary members])

But running into someone who's so on board without any persuasion would no doubt throw him off his game a bit.

After all, even his biggest fans have shown some resistance in some way.

In other words, they will literally make Luci lose control at times lol
I’m ready for an overprotective Luci! Lol

Webs Elk Webs Elk Marceline_idue Marceline_idue
Ok, so how about Fenris is competing with Lucius for Prem's cult membership? I think I like this idea.
To make this even funnier, I'd like to think that Luci would mistake Fenris' competition as interest and try to get them into his cult as well.
Maybe even offer up some of his members to become werewolves because then they would be more equipped to defend themselves

just had a tiny question about what witches would be considered. would it be species or something else? since Witches generally have different definitions depending on the story. some are believe that witches are basically a type of people. born into it. others i've seen where witches are something that people make themselves into via practice, contract, initiation, etc. just want to be coherent with the world.
Both are valid in this rp. If they're born with it, put it under "species." If they weren't, it's under "any changes."

To make this even funnier, I'd like to think that Luci would mistake Fenris' competition as interest and try to get them into his cult as well.
Maybe even offer up some of his members to become werewolves because then they would be more equipped to defend themselves
I'm definitely game for both or either.

Hopefully. I plan to start when Pai Chan Pai Chan makes their characters, but I'm not sure how many people are staying with us from the first round of applicants. We'll see when we start, I guess.
sorry for the delay. been just a bit busy with work and going to an event. i'll get on those characters, starting tonight. and i'll post one at a time instead of all at once that way feedback can happen quicker, just in case i don't finish all 3 at once, for some reason

derped up and forgot to add the "personality" to the eldest witch. been having a lot of distractions last night so i'll probably look over everything one last time a little later to make sure it's written nicely.

thanks! I'm excited to write for them and flesh them out
First things first, also love the witches.

But I was thinking it'd be really cool to have Lucius room with one of them if you're up for it. Specifically because of the magic users trying to become more powerful motivation affinity.

Plus really funny idea, what if Lucius is one if Violet's dark web contacts (because magic research of course) and Violets idea of coming to TLI was from Lucius offhandedly mentioning being forced to enroll. (They still wouldn't know who each other are at this point)

Pai Chan Pai Chan Webs Elk Webs Elk Marceline_idue Marceline_idue @Huntertabbysandshark3 @rakshasa @Lord Moldoma @Sunfall27 @Lost Echo @SolsticeArcanum

Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread at first. I already have a list like this in the lore thread, and only confirmed information is in that one. It gets edited, whereas the ones in this thread are reposted.

This is the current but incomplete idea for rooming. Please let any preference or wanted changes be known. I hope to start the rp tomorrow or sooner, so don't be afraid to speak up.

Current Rooming Proposal

Vex - Mamimi
Knott - Alice
Rathbone & Boomer - Danielle
Francis - Mathew
Prem - Fenris
Astra & July - Ruthie
Luna - Malice
Maximus - Finbar
Igor - Choron

Leftovers:

Jolene
Sharon & Thorntalon
Stephanie

Robin

Lucius

Junko
Yuri
Violet

Last edited:
First things first, also love the witches.

But I was thinking it'd be really cool to have Lucius room with one of them if you're up for it. Specifically because of the magic users trying to become more powerful motivation affinity.

Plus really funny idea, what if Lucius is one if Violet's dark web contacts (because magic research of course) and Violets idea of coming to TLI was from Lucius offhandedly mentioning being forced to enroll. (They still wouldn't know who each other are at this point)
It would be hard to room with the three since they really feel the need to at least have a room together and rooms are at 3 max capacity. unless, there's some exception. The only one that might be okay with rooming with someone else would be the middle sister. But i highly caution against that since she is the worst to room with as well, with her tendency for pranks, cruel jokes, and whatnot. but i'm not sure if i'm the one that decides who rooms with whom. so i'm down for whatever gets put into place.

And the idea that Lucius being Violet's contact and suggester is a cool idea. and them not entirely knowing who they are in irl is a nice touch.

Hey, just checking in on RPN after a while, Has IC started yet?

It would be hard to room with the three since they really feel the need to at least have a room together and rooms are at 3 max capacity. unless, there's some exception. The only one that might be okay with rooming with someone else would be the middle sister. But i highly caution against that since she is the worst to room with as well, with her tendency for pranks, cruel jokes, and whatnot. but i'm not sure if i'm the one that decides who rooms with whom. so i'm down for whatever gets put into place.

And the idea that Lucius being Violet's contact and suggester is a cool idea. and them not entirely knowing who they are in irl is a nice touch.
Definitely understandable!

I remember others wanting to room with other players in order to maximize interaction so I wanted to definitely reach out, just in case you also wanted to do so!

Though now I'm curious to find out how Luci may react to the pranks because part of him would definitely shrug it off while a different part of him would retaliate. Regardless it would definitely be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back