• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m getting a bit lazy, so my next character won’t be code. Not that it’s expected; it’s just that my rest were haha.

I'm open to anyone rooming with Dani. Since she wouldn't have any say in it herself.

Rathbone or Knott would be interesting since she's a baby vamp, and I could see her sire putting her with a werewolf due to the tension between the two.

Was it Finbar you mentioned last time about the horse? Or Jolene? StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

((But seriously, if you want me to pick one, I'll rng it again.))
It was Finbar I mentioned with the horse, and I'm thinking either he or Rathbone would be great for Dani's roommate.

Also, all of your new characters are approved! I'm adding them to the list as we speak.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Prem is also good to go! I'm also going to add xem to the list.

Ok, so I think I'm making another student who came from the same facility as Vex and Malice. Make way for another birdy boy!

I just came up with a school song for Wulfric Academy. It's a bit slipshod, but hopefully it gets the message across. School songs tend to be a bit crappy anyway. Tudor Lestrange will get a school song later in the rp as a plot point.

The melody:

The Lyrics:
Who wants to overthrow the government with me
The government with me
The government with me

Who wants to overthrow the government with me and we serve the Order of Tomorrow

We want to overthrow the government with you
The government with you
The government with you

We want to overthrow the government with you and we serve the Order of Tomorrow

We all go to Wulfric Academy
Wulfric Academy
Wulfric Academy

We all go to Wulfric Academy and we serve the Order of Tomorrow

rakshasa rakshasa Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Lost Echo Lost Echo Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma

A reconsidered rooming proposal:

Vex - Mamimi (Still canon)
Knott - Alice (It's totally ok if Knott gets de-roomed, and ok if they don't too.)
Rathbone & Boomer - Danielle
Francis - Mathew
Prem - Fenris
Astra & July - Ruthie
Luna - Malice
Maximus - Finbar

Leftovers:

Igor

Jolene
Sharon & Thorntalon
Stephanie (Will probably be de-roomed immediately.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back