• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’d think it’d be funny if we did. I kinda like the idea of this little toddling thing thinking they’re better than everyone else haha.
I love it! And the older sibling maybe was supposed to go to a different Evil school, but got kidnapped for TLI! And they're both like "This school is inferior!"

Ok, so I think I'll make the older sibling after all. They're gonna be a control freak who aspires to be an urban inspector for a future dictatorship., supposed to be attending Wulfric Academy of Henchmanship. How's that sound, Marceline_idue Marceline_idue ?

Last edited:
Ok, so I think I'll make the older sibling after all. They're gonna be a control freak who aspires to be an urban inspector for a future dictatorship., supposed to be attending Wulfric Academy of Henchmanship. How's that sound, Marceline_idue Marceline_idue ?
I love it! Once you post your character I’ll do mine. I wanna make them look similar.

Alice and Mamimi shouldn’t be bunked together. Because it’d mean I’d be doing a lot of talking with myself.

That’s a good idea, although don’t get too comfortable with their relationship, since depending on how extensive Vex’s goal is in eliminating all “magic” (a vaguely defined concept to begin with.) Organization Q may order Mamimi to try and take his life/Eliminate him.

Then again, depending on his aptitude and his goals specifics, organization Q might send Mamimi with a letter inquiring on Vex’s availability for employment post-graduation.

That’s a good idea, although don’t get too comfortable with their relationship, since depending on how extensive Vex’s goal is in eliminating all “magic” (a vaguely defined concept to begin with.) Organization Q may order Mamimi to try and take his life/Eliminate him.

Then again, depending on his aptitude and his goals specifics, organization Q might send Mamimi with a letter inquiring on Vex’s availability for employment post-graduation.
They have very enigmatic goals, even among other villains.

I think I'll take my chances with him, then. I like both ideas. His fate is in your hands. Of course, Vex may go through a change of mind in the right circumstances.
I might make another student for better interaction purposes?
Go right ahead!

I'm open to anyone rooming with Dani. Since she wouldn't have any say in it herself.

Rathbone or Knott would be interesting since she's a baby vamp, and I could see her sire putting her with a werewolf due to the tension between the two.

Was it Finbar you mentioned last time about the horse? Or Jolene? StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

((But seriously, if you want me to pick one, I'll rng it again.))

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back