• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’œπ“ƒ π’œπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“, 𝒢 π’Ÿπ‘’π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓃 π’œπ“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ’½π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰... (π’―π“Œπ‘œ πΏπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘”-𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓂 π’«π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“‡π“ˆ 𝒲𝒢𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹!)

MoistTissue

o4lmcin9oaFKId2DOmUwLcSjHsi0nKRnjd4v08evY9jHCY3_-sWjJX47kjFTzCa1Ck4JxA4o_LWl5rnOeREmUsQ3dbEU6B-PyrDxZmWiKlOOar_IZoj6xiE04-143LVaMf1SrtNK

Hey, guys! I’m looking for two other partners (just for my comfort because of inappropriate users on here, I want partners who are also female and are 16-20-years-old, around my age) who are interested to help me develop this role-play plot idea. In a sense, it’s sort of inspired by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s β€œGood Omens” in that it predominantly features an angel, a demon and an Antichrist as the main characters.

I was thinking, since it’s believed that people have guardian angels, that in addition they also have personal demons, coined β€œtempting demons” as they try to influence them into practicing misdeeds and unrighteousness.

My character, a twenty-one-year-old woman, has always seen things that other people couldn't (though she’s unaware that she’s the Antichrist). An ugly face watching her from the crowd at a friend’s birthday party, or a cashier at the supermarket she swore had a faint glow around him. All of her life she’s had these weird occurrences happen around her, but she’s always kept it to herself for fear of being sent away by her parents.

That is, until one day, she meets the angel that is responsible for guiding her to the side of good and the demon that is responsible for leading her astray (and ultimately her destroying all of creation). I sort of see them accidentally meeting her instead of just blending in, haha. So I need two long-term partners to play the angel and the demon.

Since I’m going with a biblical theme, I imagine that the angel and demon are both male, or at least masculine, entities (which I think would be sort of humorous for drama and whatnot). I see this RP being, obviously, of the drama, supernatural and maybe comedy genre. I would like someone that's literate (I write a minimum of 250+ words and in past tense and third person) and invested in storytelling! :)

However, I want to go beyond the idea of the will-the-Antichrist-be-good-or-evil? clichΓ©, and I really want to develop a plot that is exciting and enjoyable for the three of us. Feel free to discuss it in the comments if you’re interested! :)

Great! Alright, so, should we plan out some of the details or just create characters and throw them into the rp and see where it will take us? :)

Hmm, thinking back on it, do you think it's better if we just send over characters before discussing the plot?
I’m sorry but I’m going to have to drop this... it’s not because it’s bad it’s because iv got way to many rps already. Don’t want to waste your time

Ahhh hey guys, yes I'm still in and finally back! Life has been holding some difficult surprises for me that took all my attention, but things seem to be turning out alright finally :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back