• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’œπ“ƒ π’œπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“, 𝒢 π’Ÿπ‘’π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓃 π’œπ“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ’½π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰... (π’―π“Œπ‘œ πΏπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘”-𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓂 π’«π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“‡π“ˆ 𝒲𝒢𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹!)

Ah, I just saw s e v e n s e v e n asked if we all have discord. I don't, sorry guys. Had it once, but it was a pain the a- for me X'3
That’s all right. I guess that it works out for us. Just want to let you know, since we weren’t sure if you were going to return or not, we’d invited someone else. But I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. πŸ˜…

Alright, I'm just a little confused right now- am I still in or am I out? ^^"
ATM, we're full, but then we discussed the idea that you could join later if there is a role to fill (or you could just decide what you want to be--an angel, a demon, or a human). I mean, we'd still like you around; it's just that we weren't sure if you were coming back right away.

That's no problem. I actually might have an idea, I mean, we have an angel, a demon, a human... What if I played a friend of the Antichrist? I was thinking of a witch, maybe?

That's no problem. I actually might have an idea, I mean, we have an angel, a demon, a human... What if I played a friend of the Antichrist? I was thinking of a witch, maybe?
That could definitely work! ^_^ I could go and ask them and see what they think, too. I think your character will have to introduce himself/herself after I finish the current scene that we're in, but it definitely could fit!

I just want to mention again, this RP is on a group server on Discord. Do you think you'd be able to join, or would it be too troublesome for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back