• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Halo's eye twitched as the hologram flickered. Use your weapons, fool! she shouted internally.
Inside Sam's Spinal Graft...

"Alright, traps set, Mom," Kai said.

"Good, we'll save Alex even if she developed Stockholm syndrome," was Sam's reply.

"But why was her avatar like that?", Ciara asked, "It couldn't be for camouflage."

"Whatever it is, we'll get her back, and once Alex is out of danger, Blue's in deep shit."

"You know you're not immune to her magic, right?", Kai pointed out.

"No, but you guys are, according to your little corrective program, Kai, you and your sisters can't influence the Sandlands, which means you don't have minds as far as the magic is concerned. Gotta have a mind to be affected by a mind mage."

The twins quickly sprung into action as Kotsu appeared before them. "That bastard...!" The two mumbled in pure disgust. The two took out a set of tins of salve and began to quickly coat his wounds in it, watching as they slowly began to seal beneath the thick paste. 01 glanced at 02. "H-His arm... p-please hold it in place." He said, he realized his hands were trembling. His friend... had been out of his reach, out of his ability to protect him.

02 nodded, picking up Kotsu's arm, and gingerly putting it back in place. "I'm so sorry...!" He said, knowing that it must hurt. 01 began to quickly rub more salve onto the disconnected limbs, watching as the skin began to repair slowly. He knew that if this hadn't been freshly severed, and that Kotsu wasn't a vampire with an advanced healing factor, the salve would do very little. After he was finished, he grabbed out a roll of bandages and heavily covered the vampire's shoulder and upper arm, securing the severed arm to his body as the skin reformed.

Finally, 02 grabbed Kotsu's chin, pulling it open, wincing at the sight of their friend's missing tongue. 'Dark Kotsu' was a monster. He began to rub Kotsu's throat as 01 began to feed him one of their healing potions, helping the healing speed up. "...This... this is all we can do." 02 said after a moment after he had helped the potion make its way down Kotsu's throat.

Seeing 3 year old Kotsu be slapped by his momma didn't drive any reaction out of Clayton. His mother beat his ass all the time. And his father was kicking his ass until his death bed (each parent barely made it to 50. Not karma. Maybe the fact everyone though tobacco cured cancer back then.)

Seeing Kotsu so badly injured reminded Clayton of the trenches of WW1 where he saw a fellow GI's cheek get ripped off by a gunshot.

"Alright soldier. It aint gonna kill you. You're a vampire anyway aint ya?" Clayton exclaimed, grabbing Kotsus arm and holding it in place where it was severed. Kotsu being a vampire, surely it would reattach right away.

"You cant let that asshole kick you around like that. You gotta show em who's tougher."

The room began to shake violently as the group lost their balance and felt the world begin to eject them from this memory. The floor crumpled beneath the group and they began to tumble down linoleum floors at a declining angle. Eventually the group would hit a stopping point at an adjacent wall, where gravity would shift them to fall to their feet on the floor.

They were in a hallway that held rows upon rows of doorways that had colorful drawings, bulletin boards, and even a few fax machines. Kotsu had awoken after falling to the ground, his arm patched up and his tongue regrown. He got to his feet, and stared at the place with contempt.

"We're.... Back at school..." He said the words like they were a curse, before going into the bathroom. He knew what the first scene to witness would be, and he motioned for the rest of the group to follow him. He realized Fritz Roy was semi-conscious before remembering what he had said about pain. "You wanna see pain, Fizzy? I'll show you a world of it." He entered the bathroom. The visage of four boys appeared in an open stall as a voice appeared in the groups head as they become incorporeal.

The inside of these toilets should be better cleaned by the janitors.

Was one of Kotsu's only thoughts as he was yanked upward and thrown on the ground. Three shadows loomed over him as he began to regain his eyesight.

"What a freak. His mother's the cum dumpster of the town, he's a weird kid who doesn't say anything, and worst of all, he doesn't even scream when he's got his face full of piss!"

Before him stood three boys, a bathroom stall, and a dirty toilet. He was now of the age of 9 years old, and he was just given a swirly for the first time in his life. Kotsu coughed quietly and wiped his face to be able to appreciate being able to breathe again. As Kotsu went to take a deep breath, he was punched hard in the face by one of the boys as the other dropped onto his stomach with their knee. Kotsu's eyes went wide as he silently screamed in pain.

"Why the hell won't he say anything yet?!" One of the boys asked. "He won't even scream if he's beaten, not that it matters considering he comes to class with bruises anyway!" The boy who had his knee in Kotsu's stomach said as he got up and kicked him hard in his ribs. Kotsu wished this would stop, he dealt with enough of this at home. The third boy, bigger than the other two, picked Kotsu up by his neck and started to squeeze hard. Kotsu remembers barely being able to see, before feeling his face smash against the sink in the bathroom. He woke up with blood pooling around his face on the cold linoleum floor, the smell of urine and floor cleaner catching in the smell of blood.

Mom's going to be mad again...

Kotsu thought to himself, as he curled up into a ball on the floor and proceeded to cry silently. After a while, a teacher came into the bathroom and seen what had happened to Kotsu and brought him to the nurse. The group would follow the man after their Kotsu would.

The nurse didn't bother asking what happened to Kotsu, all she did was chastise him while she tended to his busted lip, bloody nose, and missing teeth.

"You know that the other kids don't get along with you, so why do you provoke them?" The nurse asked Kotsu, which caused Kotsu to stare at her pleadingly. She finished cleaning him up and he walked over to the sink to clean his face with soap after the swirly debacle. He uses a paper towel to dry his face off, staring into the mirror.

Seriously? I'm responsible for their behavior? I didn't even do anything...

The nurse hands Kotsu a tablet and tells him that it'll help with the pain that he went through. It was only Tylenol, but he wouldn't know that at the time that he was given the tablet. Kotsu was told he'd be getting dismissed early due to the incident as he started to violently shake his head. The last thing Kotsu wanted to do was go home with his busted face and blackened eyes. He'd just end up staying out of school for a couple days while he was beat for being beaten.

If I don't talk, I'm hit. If I talk, I'm hit. If I breathe I'm hit. Is this really all there is to life...?

Kotsu was seated on a chair in the nurse's office and was given his school lunch as he waited for his mother. Kotsu found it hard to chew the chicken patty he was given with his new lack of teeth and blood creeping in his mouth every so often. The pain must have registered on his face because the nurse would remind him to rinse his mouth out after he had finished eating. Kotsu complied and was given gauze to help catch the blood in his mouth.

At least now my adult teeth will grow in. Not like I can expect money from the alcoholic toothfairy...

Kotsu thought to himself bitterly. The school bell rang at 2 PM, and Kotsu's mother was nowhere to be seen. He decided to help the nurse with her mundane tasks and was even taught introductory first aid by her. She figured this would be one way to help with the wounds he kept coming in with, he figured. "Now, Kotsu. Can you tell me the boys names that hurt you like they did?" Kotsu shook his head. His experiences for telling the truth or lying had always resulted in the same. The nurse raised her hand and he flinched instinctively. He felt the gentle nurturing touch of her hand on his face and wished he could stay in that moment forever.

I've forgotten what this feels like...

Kotsu thought to himself as he leaned into her hand, tears threatening to flow from his eyes in joy.

The memory ends there, and Kotsu sits there with both anger and remorse in his eyes.

Torture is an ugly thing. It hurt to watch. So much so that Denton turned away from the gruesome display, only occasionally taking sneak glances at what snuff film director would likely deem 'money shots'. A sense of unease rose in his stomach, not quite threatening to spill out of his mouth, but damn close.

Kotsu's points about Dark Kotsu were clearer now. Not so much an uncontrollable dark side that was an extension of the self, but a different man all together. They looked alike, yes, but Dark Kotus features were more striking, sharp, as if they'd been enhanced by the sick glee he'd experienced torturing good Kotsu. Light Kotsu?

The change of scenery to a school environment put him on edge, bringing to mind several unpleasant memories of his own.

Kotsu addressed Fizzy, quite harshly, perhaps taking out his agitation on the easiest target?

"Let's relax," Denton said. "The last thing we want to do is go around having a dick measuring contest over our trauma."

He noted kid Kotus, his lack of speaking, the bullies. Cum dumpster. He'd have to remember that one.

"Why didn't you talk?" Denton asked Kotsu. "Although if I know anything about talking it does tend to provoke angry people even more. So is it a defense mechanism or were you just naturally delayed? No judgment. Generally curious."

Kotsu turned back to the group, wearing his usual mask of a smile. "Eh. If I talked at home nine times outta ten, I was hit. Didn't see much of a point in talking to anyone except Valerie after a couple years." Kotsu put his hands behind his head, and smiled still, before looking at the rest of the group members.

"We should get a move on. There's probably two or three more things we have to see." Kotsu said, he walked over to Yellow Owl, seeing that she was visibly shaken and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay. All this is behind me now. All we gotta do is take down Sunshine, and then we'll be able to get the rest of your other selves back, yeah? So don't worry. I won't lose to that Edge Lord. Just like Clayton said, I'm a vampire, I heal and what he did to me ain't nothin'." He said the last part in particularly to the other Owls and the rest of the group, but he knew deep down he was lying. Well, lying would imply there was no chance they could win. There was a chance, of course so it wasn't a lie. Just a snowball's chance in hell. He couldn't take on Dark Kotsu, and he wasn't sure anyone here could either.

Kotsu began to lead the group to the principal's office, and suddenly, the group become corporeal, with everyone shifting into a child version of themselves as a school bell rang. Kids began to pour throughout the hallways and flood the school, leaving them all on edge. The children made their way to their respective classrooms, ignoring both Kotsu and the group as the hallways became slowly empty. Kotsu breathed a sigh of relief as the kids left him and his friends alone, and he heard a familiar voice echo from behind them.

"HEY, FREAK!"

Kotsu's body tensed and all of his muscles become taut as he spun on his heels to see three kids that were now taller than the group. Kotsu smirked a bit before his expression turned angry.

"To what do I owe the unpleasantness that is your ugly ass mugs, Pork Chop, Dingus, and Bob?"

The other children seemed unsettled both at Kotsu's reaction, his voice, and his newfound vocabulary before they shook it off.

Dingus: "Fuck you, you piss ant. And aww, did you make some friends? That's cute. Shame we're gonna fuck you up in front of them." Dingus had a grin form across his face as he snapped and Pork Chop walked forward, letting out grunts. "Ready to get your face smashed in again, freak!?"

Last edited:
Halo looked at the group in confusion. Her hologram had not shrunk, so she thought perhaps she had a different roll. And then she miscalculated her step and tripped on her shorter legs. "I am not programmed for this," she said before her hologram flickered and went out, leaving Sam's body inert on the floor for a few seconds.

"Alright, why am I on the floor?", Sam asked as she resumed control of her body. "And why do I have skin this time?" Perhaps because a robot would not be able to blend in in the memory, Sam's mechanical form had skin stretched over the childlike body. It took Sam all of three seconds for the nature of her appearance to register. Three, two, one- "Holy shit I'm in fourth grade again!" As well as skin, clothing had also been attached to Sam. It looked like she was already about to go into delinquency, though that was a few years beyond the age her body portrayed. A black hoodie with spraypaint rubbed into the cuffs, a red shirt under the hood, and jeans with paint rubbed into those. If she had a backpack, she'd have bet there was spraypaint on that, too.

"HEY, FREAK!"

"What did you just say?", little Sam whirled around to see the older kids. fifth, possibly sixth grade, she'd guess. "Look who's talking, jackasses," she stepped between Kotsu and the bully. "Let me kill him, I promise, they'll never find the body."

Last edited:
Aria

Aria was startled when her body started to shrunk until she was back to her child form, she still wore her pajamas though. She was panicking since she didn't know how to blend in school and almost asked Denton for it, but a loud voice stopped her.

"HEY, FREAK!"

She immediately turned her head and saw the boys from before, the kids who were torturing Kotsu before. Was school always this dangerous? She shuddered and was grateful that she never experienced school before. She approached Kotsu and raised a note.

Kotsu, what do you want to do with these kids? She flipped the page, Whatever satisfy you the most.

"Owe!" Blue owl walks into a door. she squints tries to go around it and bumbs into another student.

"Watch it geek!"

"Geek..." Blue owl squints then notices something was off.

Her vision, it was blurry as if she needed...

She manifests a pair of glasses on her face, over sized they had the effect of making her eyes look comically big. She wore a shirt with a plain long sleeve shirt on. She licks her teeth...braces. This was all completed with a dark blue hijab that seem to overload her plainness.

"Crap I remember this..."

"Hahaha! Oh you look like such a loser four eyes." Blue owl spins and looks at Red owl.

Red owl was somehow different. from her. She had lost her womanly assets but by kid standards, she was still gorgeous. She is adorned in the most fashionable of cloths with skirt so short the principle would no doubt put her in detention. She wears sparkling lipstick with hair done up in a glamorous bun, eyeliner was complimented a matching purse and training bra.

Beside her...some how she had automatically generated a cliche made up of two popular girls and several chads all swooning after her twirling foot balls in the air.

"What the frick?" Blue owl says adjusting her over sized glasses. "Why is my other self the popular girl?"

Yellow owl hadn't changed, she looks at all the other now close to her age and claps. "YAY! you're all my age, that means I can play with you guys. How about tag? hid and seek? this is so exciting! Samantha you look really cute as a kid."

Blue owl rolls her eyes. Red owl is chuckling. "I guess we all reverted to what we would have been in gradeschool, of course I'm not surprised by how I turned out." She flicks her hair in a grand style and three chads fall over them selfs to give her flowers and ask her to the prom.

Bickle groans. "So what owl were you the popular kid or the geek?"

Blue owl fixes her glasses "I certainly a...outcast of the nerdy verity. Red owl is what I wanted to be in grade school, but I never became, that cool."

She gestures to red owl who's winking at a teacher.

Bickle looks for Khepri, she beside him wearing a drab school uniform with messy black hair and distant forlorn eyes. The perfect example of the schools resident creepy girl.

"Huh...so this is what it feels like to go to school. Ohhh! where can we cut open frogs? I wanna try that."

"Fuck you, you piss ant. And aww, did you make some friends? That's cute. Shame we're gonna fuck you up in front of them." Dingus had a grin form across his face as he snapped and Pork Chop walked forward, letting out grunts. "Ready to get your face smashed in again, freak!?"

Blue owl gasps. "WHOA! Are you hearing that guys? He saying swear words! Like a lot of swear words...he's gonna get in trouble cause I'm gonna tell."

"Don't be a taddle." Popular eighth grader Red owl walks up to Dingus. "Hey boy do you really want to fight? How about instead me and you go sit in a tree?" She winks at him.

Dingus ignores Sam and looks Red Owl up and down as if appraising her before without warning, he pulls her shirt up and her skirt down in a swift motion.

"Wow, you hang out with trashy sluts too, freak? Haha, you really just love surrounding yourself with whores. No wonder why you were always so quiet. Sorry, you cheap bitch, I prefer non-disease ridden quick fucks, like an actual lady."

Kotsu felt his brain snap, between the change in his body, the bullies, Red Owl's flirting with Dingus, the insults, and lastly, his embarrassment of Red Owl. Kotsu was between Red Owl, Sam, and Dingus in a second, with his hand through Dingus' chest, a wicked smile formed on his face unlike his usual calm attitude. On the walls in red blood, words began to form.

"LOSE CONTROL"

Kotsu's smile became wider as his eyes showed no mercy for his enemies. Without even realizing what he was grabbing onto Pork Chops body, he slammed his head into the ground, causing his legs to slump as his skull went through the linoleum. Bob was his next target as he shoved him with one hand through a classroom wall that was apparently now devoid of life. Kotsu was breathing heavily trying to control himself from everything that was overloading him right now, and could feel himself going berserk as his left eye and hands began to twitch violently. His eyes began to go completely white in rage.

"Hahaha... That wasn't too bad, freak..." Staring into Kotsu's eyes and on the other end of his hand, was Dingus, who was returning a twisted smile as he threw Kotsu into the ground and kicked him across the hallway. Pork Chop pulled himself out of the ground, and Bob calmly walked out of the Bob made sized hole from the classroom, cracking his neck. "But we're better..." His wound and shirt began to instantly heal shut, the blood disappearing too as if the wound had never happened.

Last edited:
Aria

Calm down Kotsu. They are just in your mind, not worth getting yourself angry.

Aria pulled Kotsu back to standing position and waved her note in front of Kotsu. It's not like she didn't understand Kotsu's rage to the bullies, but after passing through several minds she was thinking that they should try making the owner of the mind satisfied without making them go berserk, else things like Quentin's demon form or death Fizzy appear again.

Take a deep breath...

and...

Tell us how you want them to die. Slowly, and clearly.

Clayton looked around at each of his new friends who were now turned into small child versions of themselves. He slowly moved his hand to his chin to find it was bare. None of the scruff was there which was basically a prerequisite to being a tough cowboy. He was also a kid, though he looked pretty out of place here. When he was around nine he spent his time helping his dad around the farm. Now he was wearing the overalls he wore back then and still his same cowboy hat. He was...the redneck kid. Not just any redneck kid but the weirdo one at that.

It would only get weirder from there. Fighting among young boys was commonplace as far back in time as you went. In his own time it was even more brutal. Boys would fight, get in trouble, then regardless of if they won or lost get beat by their father. The boys who went to a schoolhouse would get an extra beating from their teacher. Clayton wasn't particularly angered by the way these kids were behaving, he expected this kind of thing. But how would kids react to a legit vampire?

Clayton snarled, revealing his sharp long fangs. This was only really for scares...as scary as the weird redneck kid with vampire teeth would be. He speed dashed at Dingus and nailed him in the jaw with a punch. Even as a kid he had his vampire strength. Funny how these Sandlands worked.

The twins had watched the scene with utter disgust. They wanted nothing more than to put those bullies through a very high window and then listen for the inevitable collision with the earth. They wanted to give Kotsu some comfort, but they were soon going along with the rest of the group as they were led away from the scene... and before they knew it, they had changed to a much younger stage. The two looked at one another as they had seemed to turn into children, their hair much shorter, they could feel a gap in their teeth from where a baby tooth had fallen out. They turned to the bullies, scowling at them.

However... as Kotsu struck out at them, and they saw those red words on the wall, they stiffened. "...W-Wait everyone! The edgy boy wants us to fight these idiots, or at least, he wants Kotsu to lose control so then he can try and take over." 01 said. The two quickly placed themselves between Kotsu and the rest of the bullies. They weren't sure what to do in this situation. Should they try and kill these bastards themselves? Should they just run away? Either way, they couldn't, and wouldn't, give Dark Kotsu what he wanted.

As both Clayton and Quentin tried to attack Dingus, they found their fists going into Pork Chop's stomach. He had somehow had been able to get in front of both of their attacks and he grabbed both of Clayton and Quentin by their heads. It was futile to struggle as their fists were lodged in his stomach as he collided them against each other's skulls before throwing them into Owl and Sam. The group went tumbling into the twins and Kotsu as Dingus let out a vicious mocking laugh.

"C'mon, you just watched the other freak try and do the same thing. What are you guys stupid too?" Dingus glared down Denton and the Owls. "You gonna make a move next or are you gonna run away like those two cowards talking to Piss Face over there?" Dingus, Pork Chop, and Bob's eyes flashed red as they glared down at the group.

Kotsu began to struggle against the twins, screaming as he restrained himself from hurting them as they were in his path.

"IN THE WAY IN THE WAY IN THE WAY IN THE WAY!" Was all Kotsu could manage to say before he finally let out a deafening vampiric screech without warning in the hallway, hurting anybody who didn't have their ears covered.

"Kotsu, don't listen to them! They're just trying to provoke you! This is one of his tricks! He wants to use them to try and weaken your will!" 02 called out to him... before having to cover his ears as Kotsu began to let a high pitched screech echo through the hallway.

01 however... immediately charged at Kotsu, wrapping his arms tightly around him, trying to restrain him and keep him from moving forward. His head felt like it was being split open... and he could feel something wet dripping from his ears down the sides of his head. "Dammit, Kotsu, I'm not... I'm not gonna let that bastard hurt you." He said through grit teeth. 01, while stripped of his weapons, still had been augmented, only knew of his enhanced strength. Even in his child form, he still possessed a great amount of strength, whether it could stop a vampire however... well... that was up for debate.

Sam scowled at the bullies as she scanned the halls around her, looking for material to use. Concrete, rebar, piping, plastic, wood, doorknobs, linoleum, a water fountain... paint on the walls... an image popped into her mind.

"Sorry again, babe," she said to Fizzy before using his back as a springboard to get over the bullies, wall-running a few steps before touching back down and sprinting to the end of the hall towards the water fountain as fast as her shorter legs could carry her. Laying her hands on the wall and the water fountain, she liquified the paint on the walls and put into the can being made out of the fountain under as high pressure as she could get it. Within a few seconds, she held a can of Adams brand spraypaint in her hand and two others in the front pocket of her hoodie.

"HEY!", she shouted at the bullies, "Tiny defenseless girl down here!" Putting her free hand behind her back, she lit it on fire, preparing to spray whichever bully came down with flaming paint.

"Oh Sam if you set them on fire you will be expelled." Blue owl says adjusting her over sized glasses. "Not worth it."

"Worth it!" Red owl scowls pulling up her skirt she storms up to him and kicks him square in the groin then then runs over to Sam hoping Dingus would run after her.

Blue owl sniffs adjusting her glasses. "I know how to beat these bullies." Blue owl yells at Dingus. "I'm gonna tell your teacher on you!"

Pork Chop chased after Sam, seeing her as an easy target as she announced herself as such, running toward her, hoping to crush her under his massive body. He was fast as well, making it to her within breakneck speed he was upon her, throwing two heavy punches in case she dodged one, he would pelt her with the next.

Dingus with his bodyguard occupied took a direct hit to his family jewels, clutching his crotch as Bob decided he would strike back for his fallen friend. As Red Owl was looking back, she would realize Bob was missing until she careened with something hard and bounced backward, falling on her rear. Bob glared down at her with a smile all his own, as he grabbed her hair and began twisting it around his hand. Smashing the back of her skull off the ground hard before returning back to Dingus' side in a flash to counter any other attacks.

Kotsu was struggling hard against 01 his consciousness was missing as noted by the whites of his eyes showing rather than the pupils. After struggling for a while, Kotsu came back to his senses in time to see Red Owl get her head slammed off of the floor. This caused another surge of anger which made him break free of 01's grasp.

"I'LL KILL ALL OF THEM!" Kotsu charged at Bob as Bob dodged his lunge and elbowed Kotsu hard in his spine. Kotsu countered this with elongating his fangs, and for the first time, dream world or not, Kotsu bites into a human. He lungs directly into the liver of Bob, piercing his ribs in the process with his teeth. His white eyes turning red as more blood drips down the wall.

"MORE! FEED THE BEAST!"

Sam bent backwards to dodge the punches, whirling around Pork Chop and spraying with the can. "Surpise, motherfucker!", she shouted as she lit the paint stream on fire, coating Pork Chop in liquid flame.

"Guys! Stop Kotsu!" 01 shouted out after he had been shoved away. He got unsteadily to his feet. The screech had burst his eardrums, the world was completely silent for him. Either way, 01 rushed towards Kotsu, grabbing onto his back and tried to pull him off of Bob. He couldn't let his friend fall for that edgy asshole's tricks. Using people that had tormented Kotsu to try and make him lose it... even using them to threaten his friends... absolutely despicable. He... he had to protect Kotsu!

02 had reached for his bow... but instead had found a slingshot in its place. "Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me." He muttered to himself. He knew he wasn't strong enough to deal with Kotsu... so instead, he loaded a rather heavy stone, and fired it at the head of the now bleeding Bob.

Kotsu's teeth were locked hard onto Bob's body. He began to enjoy the taste of warm fresh blood in his mouth and began to bite into him harder, as Joe 01 kept tugging on his shirt. The force of Kotsu's jaws were strong and Joe 01 was involuntarily tearing more into Bob by pulling on Kotsu, forcing the bleeding to intensify. Kotsu felt a wave of hunger break through him like never before as he grabbed onto Bob and kept feeding. The other two didn't seem to be stopping him, and neither was Bob himself. They all seemed to be smiling at this prospect.

That was when Pork Chop was lit aflame, the fires were covering his skin, but what surprised Sam the most was that Pork Chop didn't scream or run away. He actually grabbed onto Sam's arm while wading through the flames, and began to squeeze down hard on the hand that held the spray paint can. If nothing was done about this, the fires may not be able to hurt Sam, but the shrapnel from the can itself definitely would.

Dingus was laughing wildly. "That's right, you freaks are no match for us. And look at him, becoming more of a freak by the second." Dingus said in response to Kotsu's eyes turning red, and with the more blood he drank, the deeper a shade they seemed to become.

"GOD DAMMIT KOTSU!" 01 yelled at the top of his lungs. He didn't want to do this... but he punched the back of Kotsu's head as hard as he possibly could. He needed to get him off of that damned bully, now. Maybe causing temporary blindness might work, if not the pain to getting slugged in the back of the head.

"Shut up about our friend." 02 said calmly as he loaded another rock into his slingshot. He aimed at pork chop, aiming right for his eye, he needed to get him off of Sam.

The machines in Sam's hand whirred under the strain of keeping Pork Chop's hand from crushing the can. Feeling her hand give under the strain, she put her magic into the can once more to make an opening in the side, aimed at Pork Chop's eyes as all the paint inside the can spurted out at once and ignited on Pork Chop's face. "Not into fat boys, sorry, sweetheart," she said before following the spray can with a kick to the crotch to free her hand and then following it up with a palm strike to the bridge of the nose and a punch to the throat. Sam's hand was still mechanical, just with skin stretched over the shell, so it hit more solid than if it were made of flesh.

Vivian watched just for a second as Dingus tried to get everyone more angry by calling out how Kotsu was becoming more animalistic the more he drank. Sighing under her breath as she looked at the thing that was supposed to be her gun, she quickly walked up to Dingus and smirk, turning her body and lifting her leg to kick him hard in the face knocking them back slightly. "Its time you shut up." She said as she quickly balled her hand up into a fist and punched Dingus in the gut.

Quentin saw the boy on fire and took action. He could absorb fire to increase his own abilities. He rushed in to tackled pork chop after Sam's attacks in attempt to throw him on the ground and wail on h with some fire combos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back