• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
"Gotcha" Replied Fizzy

He charged against the opponent at the same time he shot with his gun.
Once he got into close range Fizzy tackled him

"Mono shield deploy" The energy field was created in front of him pushing into the soldier

"It disables magic sources, he should be vulnerable now!" Exclaimed Fizzy

As the one she riddled with bullets came up to attack her she was knocked over temporarily before making it back to her feet, smirking she put her guns back in their holster and cracked her knuckles and looked at the soldier. Using her speed to her advantage she swings her leg and kicks the man in the side of his face, she glanced over at Denton talking to Mao Do and she got angrier even though she would have guessed it was a part of some plan. Using that anger she punches the guy in front of her in his face to break his nose. She knows the man in front of her was dead but that didn't stop her from taking her anger out on them, sweeping the soldier's legs she makes them fall to ground before grabbing her gun, aiming for the kneecap and shooting it twice.

Kotsu picked up the soldier he was working on with his whips, and proceeded to spin the soldier around, building momentum at his top speed that he could, and tossed the soldier... In the direction of Mao Po.

The twins sprung into action. They knew that they'd have to deal with the soldiers... or at the very least their boss. They knew it had to be the boss after he'd brought them back from the dead. But... they realized they didn't have their weapons. They were just broken wooden puppets.

However, the two realized, after seeing everyone else bring forth their weapons, that all they needed to do was think about their weapons to summon them forth. 01 charged forward quickly as his scythe materialized. He charged straight at Mao Po. As soon as he knew he could do so, he leapt into the air, his scythe pulled back for a decisive strike to the man's throat, ready to sever it clean off of his shoulders.

02 meanwhile summoned his bow, knocking an arrow, and letting loose an arrow, aiming right at Mao Po's heart. The twins didn't hesitate, after all, this was all just part of a dream world, all of their enemies were merely figments of their imagination made real on this plane. If they hesitated, their friends could, and most certainly would die.

When the soldiers started fighting, Sam had hung back. This world was weird, she didn't know how her weapons would behave, and her AIs were busy trying to figure that out.

"C'mon, Bullshit-Land, how do you work?", she muttered. Watching the other weapons materialize, she reasoned that you only had to will it into existence. It kind of made sense, if you squint at it in the dark. This land was entirely in their heads. A little thought, and the gauntlets of her armor manifested around her hands. "Hell yeah," she muttered as her plasma-edged sword extended from one. On the other, she felt the force cannon charging.

She fired the force cannon at one soldier, pure concussive force. If it didn't rip him to pieces it would send him flying, at least. "Fus roh dah, moron." She flinched as she heard her gears clicking to compensate for the force cannon.

Denton and Mao

"Tea would be lovely," Denton said, giving a genuine smile, and sitting in the chair he was presented with. It was nice to be treated well. A rarity in this life. The Lord's ego would be large and brutal. Ancient rulers respected intellect and cunning as much as the leaders of Denton's time did, but they accepted the brutality as well, finding no need to hide their actions from the public.

It meant he would feel...untouchable, or at the least entitled. Men like this respected power, as long as that power did not present a threat. Controllable power. Several different plans and scenarios formed in Denton's head, each dependent on where this conversation went.

"To answer your question Lord Mao, yes, those are my soldiers." He leaned back, folding his hands. "I work for a Lord myself actually. It is why we happen to be passing through. Thank you for the culture compliment by the way. This is nice. Traveling with my companions, while plenty exciting, doesn't leave much in the room for intelligent conversation."

"Such is the way of the common folk it can't be helped." Mao Do sips. "So I do not mean to be hasty but I am a curt gentlemen lacking in some grace." he chuckles.

"What is the nature of your offer, do you want me to buy your soldeirs, or do I merely rent them?"

"I can actually provide you with more then just the soldiers I have with me, although I'd be willing to part with one or two at the moment." Denton sipped his tea. "You see the weapons my men have? Strange aren't they? How they can do damage from a distance in a manner similar to magic? We can outfit your men with such weaponry." Denton waved a hand at Fizzy, Sam, and Vivian. "I understand your concerns of the supernatural, trust me. It is something we live with everyday where I am from, but we are managing the problem, successfully."

Denton looked thoughtful for a moment, then made eye contact with Mao. "If you'll humor me for a moment...the land we come from is different from this. Many great distances. My Lord is a very generous one. He's wishing to establish contact with fine rulers such as yourself. You can see by small my group alone we have much to offer in the way of power and we have ways of taming the beasts of the night to our services.."

The Maniacles Agent placed the gold he had collected from the ground onto Mao's table. "However, a financial cost isn't my Lord's desired goal, although I believe there will be much to gain for you in this beyond just keeping the enemies out of your hair."

"Many things exists in this world Denton, a man who cares not for gold is not one of them. But I will humor you, what then does your lord require? Land? a trading post? woman?"

"Land and trade in a way." Denton thought of his conversations with the Directions. The end goal. "The Lord of my land and several more are building something. Something big. A network if you will. The monster problem is growing fast and without the proper care things will break apart. They'll push us back. Our only chance against the coming darkness is unity, technology, and being able to control the vampires, the demons, the beasts, and even the gods. The place we are now, where we sit, is going to be a key factor."

The Sandlands.

A place where all thought was emptied, where dreams soared in the sky, where everyone was connected.

He let those last parts hang in the air for a few moments before continuing. "We want to establish a base here. My Lord's greatest thinkers have been working on portal technology. The final touches happening as we speak. It is a means of travel. You'll be able to access our land and us yours in a matter of moments. We'll offer you manpower, advancement in weaponry, training, and sciences, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. You'll have free reign over how you use the men we give you for the most part. In return we ask you to allow us to run some of our...experiments here. Tests. Think of it Lord Mao."

"Sounds almost too good to be true, you know they say that if it sounds too good, it is too good." Mao leans back on his chair eyeing Denton. "On the other hand they also say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I am interested Denton very intres-"

LIghtning, Mao and Denton turn to what could only be described as an avatar of destruction. Yellow Owl was fuming her eyes piercing Denton like swords and the fury her mind was in was literally influencing the weather and her eyes glow with eather.

"Denton! He voice roars in his mind. What are you doing? you want to help him!?"

The Agent kept his cool on the outside. He wasn't made of stone, but it was best people believe he was. He smile genuinely at Owl. Giving a friendly wave. "Hey, Owl, glad you're here. Help is a strong word. We are merely discussing an agreement that will be beneficial to all parties. I can explain if you would like?" He stared at the girl. "We did call one another friends, right? Friends here each other out."

"He killed Quentins parents!" Owl yells at him tears forming. "How can you! Think of what he could do if he got modern weapons? your helping a tyrant. Do your friends mean so little to you? What about Quentin!"

Denton nodded at Mao, standing up. "One moment please. My young companion is of iron will." He walked towards Owl, communicating mentally as their conversation would be private. "It isn't about friends meaning little or a lot to me. I'm doing this because this is the best outcome for everyone. Lord Mao is a bastard true, but he isn't the original Lord Mao. He is a memory, a reconstruction made by the Sandlands. We've managed to prevent the original track of things so far. What he was planning to do with Quentin was wrong, very wrong. He's a monster, but the village is clearly a target of the supernatural. It is why he's doing this in the first place. I've made him an offer to ensure we what happens to Quentin won't happen to anyone else."

He extended a hand, placing in on Owl's shoulder. "You're young Owl...well of a younger mind at the moment. If we kill or remove Lord Mao from power the villagers will suffer. It will likely cause infighting. Possibly war over who should be the next Lord, ruler, or leader of the people. It is great risk that comes with suddenly removing any power head, especially in a place like this. You think these villagers are prepared to fight each other and creatures at the their gates? Yes, they are memories, but them being here has already given them new life, resigned them to different fates than their real world counterparts. Think if it like this. By working with Mao and having Manialces here we can both provide the villagers with education and health benefits they would have never had before, longer lifespans, protect them from the beasts that terrorize this place, and most importantly watch Mao. In time, we'll have a way of removing him without the bloodshed or the risk of a war, or at the least without totally compromising the security of the people."

He frowned, making his face heavy with sorrow. "Is it perfect? No it isn't. I do believe this alternative is better than this, though. What we came here to do. Violently overthrowing tyrants only ever results in more violence. This way we give everyone a fighting chance, a way to thrive over time."

kid Owl calms down a little, though her inquisitive little face still narrowed with a distrust reminiscent of blue Owl. "Oh so your doing this for the good of the people huh Denton? I should to look into your mind and see what you really want, but I won't. Cause that would be wrong."

The storm passes she looks at Mao Do, "Tell him to lay down his men, and never come near this village again."

"I'll tell him to lay down his men, but this is his village. You remember what I said? You remove him to fast and there will be problems. Let met handle this." Denton nodded at Owl. "And yes...it is for the people. Every action I take is for the many. Try and think in the long term here. This will benefit them as much as us. May I please finish talking to him? I believe we have reached a conclusion where there needs to be no more violence against one or another or the people."

Owl eyes are filled with distrust and a simmering anger. But she relents, it felt wrong but she was young, she didn't understand these things. Maybe he was right?

But it felt wrong.

Denton smiled brightly at the child. "Thank you. You won't regret this. I'll tell Lord Mao to relent. You do the same to our friends. They'll listen to you. No more violence." He walked back over to Mao and sat.

He clapped his hands together. "I believe we have a deal then Lord Mao. I'll take the proper steps now to open up the portal...well the initial one. Other factors will have to be taken in place. May we build it within the village or is there another place you would like us to start setting up shop? Anything we can do to accommodate you? This will be a great partnership. I assure you."

Owl was till angry though, she spins around and lets her anger out on the three remaining soldiers unleashing a power she did not know she had. Earasing them from the dream world utterly in a flash of light.

Mao Do stares at her utterly entranced.

"I'll give you my kingdom for that one." He says to Denton.

"She," Denton said. "Is not for sale I am afraid. The girl does her own thing. She is a common ally. An important player in our system. I can offer you several soldiers with some of the weaponry you saw here, a mage, vampire, and supplies as a starting package. All shipped here directly as possible. The base will take time, but I can start the other processes now."

The Maniacles Agent extended a hand to Lord Mao. "You won't regret this. It'll strength your already sizable hold on the area and provide you with support you could only dream of."

"A pity." he muses. "But i would not give her up either so understandable."

He takes Dentons hand. "You have your self a deal I shall retire for now but take this. It's a charm, it will allows us to...stay in touch." He gives it to Denton then leans in and whispers.

"Trying to control a mind mage in the dream world is playing with fire friend. You be careful."

The attacks launched against Mao Do dissipate into nothing curtesy of owl who reluctantly keeps him from being harmed.

The battle was over, they had fought hard.

and Denton had won.

End of arc 1

The twins blinked as they were suddenly just standing there as if nothing had happened. "We're just going to let that guy get away?" 01 asked, clearly indignant as he gestured to Mao Po. "He's... he's... cruel! He's just a memory, and you're going to take away Quentin's chance to get some closure because... what? Denton wants something, so he gets it?" He asked, his voice rising, almost shouting. "If you haven't noticed something, this is a dream world. Whatever happens here has no effect on the real world, aside from our psyche! You want this... this... monster still running around in Quentin's mind?!" He shouted, unable to keep his anger, his frustration at bay. This... wasn't fair. Not to Quentin. They were going to let the guy who killed his family, maybe even his entire village, get away for whatever ulterior motives that Denton... or the Maniacles had in mind.

02... just watched 01 get progressively more angry. However, he was just going to allow him to do the talking. He was ready to line up another shot and put the crooked emperor down at a moment's notice. He... had a terrible feeling in the pit of his gut.

Aria

The soldiers had vanished, and Denton seemed to have resolved the problem with Mao somehow. Aria approached him.

"Denton. Is it over? Should I untie him?" Aria pointed at Quentin's father that still tied on her shoulder. She also gagged his mouth with some sausages to prevent him from screaming on her ear.

Last edited:
Hmm

"So its over" Stated Fizzy

Was that the best outcome Roy, the fritz, the Fizzy?....
He'll exist as a threat in Quentin's mind...
I thought you wanted to protect him...

Denton is doing it for a greater purpose.

Fizzy pondered in silence. Can we actually draw a being of the ethereal world of dreams into real world, what would that happen if? Also what if we bring technology to this place... Wouldn't they get lost in dreams?
Denton is tricking that man, takine advantage of his ignorance, after all he is just a memory in a world of memories
A ethereal, unreal, illogical world of dreams....

But still a world that existed

Bunny returned to Fizzy's right hip.

"A word... what does it happen with Owl's shard of memory? Is she recovered?"

"He's... he's... cruel! He's just a memory, and you're going to take away Quentin's chance to get some closure because... what? Denton wants something, so he gets it?" He asked, his voice rising, almost shouting. "If you haven't noticed something, this is a dream world. Whatever happens here has no effect on the real world, aside from our psyche! You want this... this... monster still running around in Quentin's mind?!"

"Wrong," Denton said. "What we do here in this pocket world has plenty effect on the real world. These people exist just as their originals did. Now we have made them safe, spared them a possible war of succession, and have made good ally."

He looked at the twins. "Think of it. Instead of making enemies here we are building relationships. The more we learn and study this place, the Sandlands, we'll unlock greater secrets. Maybe even the cure to the unstable life spans you two have. It is something I've been pushing for. A way to ensure all projects are given a fair or greater time here. The Sandlands may have the answer, but violence will only set us all back a ways. Quentin's parents are alive. It should be a time for joy."

"Denton. Is it over? Should I untie him?"

"It is over. You can take him away from here. I don't need him attempting to attack Lord Mao." He turned to look at the Lord.

A word... what does it happen with Owl's shard of memory? Is she recovered?"

Denton shrugged. He wasn't sure himself. He imagined it should be. Maybe. "Owl? How are you doing memory wise?" He walked forward, pulling a small disc like object from his person. He tossed it on the ground it expanded, growing very wide and large. Magical power radiating off of it. It glowed several colors for a moment, static crackling around it.

This was incomplete technology, but it should ensure that Lord Mao was satisfied with the deal and keep good faith in the intermediate time. They had been designing these along with the pods.

A holographic blue images started appearing within the disc. There was a man.

A short bald man in a black suit, in his mid-fifties. Director Ward. "Agent Fisher," he said. "You have established contact?"

"I have," Denton said. He gestured at his new found ally. "This is Lord Mao. He has agreed to let us set up shop within village. He agreed to the terms."

Ward nodded happily. "Awesome, awesome...eh? See? I knew reading Sun Tzu all those years would pay off. My yoga classes aren't for another couple hours so I have time to talk. Pleasure to meet you Mao. This here device you're seeing is our prototype portal tech. It is in its early stages, but we've got it down where we can push objects and supplies through. Animals are next. Finally people and the supernatural beings last. Why don't we have ourselves a little talk Mao?"

Denton said, "Am I dismissed sir?"

"You sure are buddy. Good work. I can't wait to see what else you can pull off there."

Denton looked at Owl. "Care to get us out of here?"

The two... glared at Denton. There... was no hope in those eyes. Only disgust. Completely pure, unadulterated disgust. "We're making friends with a delusional lord that will stab you in the back, that will allow his greed to overtake him. These villagers are no safer than they were before. Their lives will be no better than what they were before. You just got whatever you're getting out of this deal." 01 said, he was trembling with anger. The dangling strings that were hanging off of his and 02's body... they... began to burn, until nothing was left.

"You... think we want to live through this pain longer...? You think that we want those that come after us to go through this pain longer...?! You... You understand nothing." 02 said, practically spitting the words. There was still another arrow nocked... he knew how easy it would be. He'd just have to draw back the bowstring... and let it fly. He could turn that disgusting monster into a pincushion. He could burn him alive. Turn him into an ice sculpture. Return him to the earth... no... not the earth. Back to the memories whence he came.

The two could lash out... and end it all right then and there. But... it would certainly mean that the rest of their team would turn on them. They couldn't die here. Not now. They... couldn't die just yet. They... had finally come to a resolution. They didn't need to speak to one another. They were the same person after all. A silent agreement between them, that this wouldn't be the end of it. They weren't going to be Denton's puppets, nor the Maniacles' puppets.

Kotsu turned to Denton, his eyes still black. "Haha... Hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kotsu started to laugh crazily, his black eyes and horns shifting constantly. "Dream world, dream world and yet you still can't stop hiding behind a mask!" Kotsu held his left eye while laughing louder. "They say I'm crazy... Crazy? Crazy! But I'm sane! I'm sane because I know right from wrong, but you? You walk a line of both. HAHAHAHAHA!" Kotsu started to dig his own nails into his skull, before stopping, his eyes going back to red, his horns back to normal.

Kotsu stared at Denton. "A mistake, was made with your actions. That's all I gotta say." Kotsu walked away toward Owl and the twins, turning back to Denton to shake his head.

The saying goes you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Clayton was pretty old at over two hundred years old, and from a literal old west anarchy town of all places. Despite all this, when he was merely kicked in the face by that soldier he was biting into, he knew he had to do something about his form or he would be useless so long as they remained in these Sandlands.

His hands were the easiest transformation, no matter how bullshit he found the concept of willing things into existence. In fact, it was surprising his hand could ever have been claws or his pistols missing, as he couldn't recall many instances when he was without a gun on hand. So his furry claws turned to fuzzy hands, and six-shooters appeared at his hips, but these weren't S&W but more old school.

His beastly face remained beastly, but in spite of his form preventing his mouth from forming words, words yet still sounded forth from his head while his mouth and jutting sharp teeth remained motionless.

"If this ever comes and bites us in the ass I will rip you apart my damn self." Clayton threatened Denton.

Quentin stood there. "We were supposed to save people. My parents. This was my fight and I didn't throw a single punch. Hell I was ignored in fact. Any you. What the fuck do you think your doing Denton. Making friends with the man that murdered my parents. Just because they didn't die in this dream world doesn't change the fact that they are dead in the real world". He looked down. The anger raging inside his was unreal. "The only real chance I had at getting some slight closer and you took that away from me. THIS! This part we are currently seeing doesn't even exist because I wasn't even here. I was running away scared after watching my parents die and you befriender the fucking enemy?"

His body ignited once more but this time it was different. Something more powerful was changing. Crack a chain broke free letting some of the demons power through.

Quentin's skin started to melt off showing pure fire magic. His arm now was nothing but fire. "I will not let this slide!" His voice was more demonic now. He slammed his fist down destroying the ground beneath him. "One of you dies now. Either the non existent man that's been dead for a thousand years, or you."

Kotsu stared at Quentin. "I was backing you kid, so choose your enemy wisely." He said, his eyes going back to normal. "I ain't your enemy here. I got stabbed in the chest, I got slashed. Hell, even Fizzy took shots for you. So did Viv, you know. Owl even got pissed at Denton." Kotsu said, being as honest as he could, while pulling out a cigarette and smoking it using Quentin's new fire on his arm. "Fat boy was a target for me too. If you wanna have at him, go for it. I personally couldn't give a shit less." Kotsu said, with a thumbs up. "I ain't gonna stop ya."

Worry was written all over her face as she watched Quentin get angrier at Denton and the man who killed his family long ago, she wasn't scared of him no matter how demonic he became. She slowly approached him and placed her hand on his shoulder carefully "Quentin... hey... it's okay. I know what Denton has done is wrong and if I was you I'd be angry too but we aren't the enemy." She moved around in front of him and prayed she'd be enough to calm him down. "I know you are angry but look... your parents are alive and well... you still saved them."

The twins looked at Quentin. "...This is your mind. Your memory. If this is how you can attain closure, we will not stand in your way." 01 said. 02 Nodded and the two walked out of the way of the lord. They glared at Denton and the lord. If they couldn't attack... they would allow the only person who was justified to attack to do so.

"I will not let this slide!" His voice was more demonic now. He slammed his fist down destroying the ground beneath him. "One of you dies now. Either the non existent man that's been dead for a thousand years, or you."

Denton looked around, eyeing Quentin then Mao and the hologram of Ward. The Lord and The Director were pulled out of their conversation, clearly distracted by the display of power Quentin was showing. Ward and Denton for their parts seemed to take it well, both keeping a calm facade. Denton was stoic.

"Option 3, we strand you here or option 4 you kill me and you're executed . Lord Mao is now an official part of the Maniacles agency. A part of our system. Any action against him or the people here in the village...his holding technically, will be an action against a fellow member of the group. It won't end well for you." He swallowed. "Your demon form is...intimidating to be sure, but the fact this world exists in the first place is because of you. No matter how much power you gain, no matter what threats you make, no matter what you do to me, and likely even if you kill Mao - you will always be the boy running from this place. And I've seen far to much to be intimidated by manchild."

Denton walked closer.

"You really think killing me is going to solve your issue? Killing Mao?" He shook his head. "Ward is on the machine there. He'll know if you try anything. You all wanna do this now? Take on Maniacles? Try and rip apart the stuff we are building? Seriously? Who do you think you're fucking with?"

Director Ward smiled. His holograph flickering. "This is true. It would be very bad if you did that son, Quentin, right?" He looked at Quentin. "You are well within your rights to be pissed off, but trust me son. You don't want this. This is a death sentence if you try it. Or at least imprisonment."

"Tao," Denton said. "Take off. You can finish speaking with Ward later." He crossed his arms, "I don't think you all have fully grasped just what Manialces is yet. This isn't just some club. We're not just mercenaries, scientists, businessmen, or experiments. This is a system." He pointed at Ward. "He's one of the people at the top of that system. Deals with governments and gods, weapons traffic, funding into the advanced research. So much more. All of that passes through that one man's hands. He wants to talk with Mao. So he will talk with him. If we get in the way of that system, we get gone."

Denton's eyes fell on Quentin. "Look, I'm sorry. It has to be this way, but please...don't do this. You'll make us force our hand. And I know there are people in our group that call you friend, that like you Q. Do you really want to hurt them by signing your own death warrant?"

Secret Boss activated
Demon Quentin​

Mao Do had left.

The battle was over

But Denton for all his cunning could account for everything and he certainly didn't account for this. Quentin demon form exsplodes into being not so much a being as he was a force of nature. Hell fire twirls about him and an explosion of eather sets the grass alight turning the grass blood stained battle field into a burning hell scape.

"Ahhhhh!" Bickle cries out in terror. "Whats happening?"

"I don't know! Quentin? Is that...Quentin?"

The being of hell fire and death lunges for Denton streaking towards him faster then he could react. Quentin swipes down with a crushing blow.

But the demons slash doesn't connect, Owl flies in front of Denton putting up a psychic shield. The demon strike crashes against her barrier and she strains under the force.

"Quentin!" Owl cries. "I know your angry, so am I, but killing Denton won't get us anywhere!"

Her little voice is drowned out in the fire of his rage, he swipes again smashing her barrier to bits and launching little body, sending it hurtling into a tree. Blood pours from little owls wounds and pained tears flow from her eyes.

Kotsu rushes over to Owl and hands her a healing potion and a ration bar from his belt. "Drink and eat this. I've got a demon to deal with." Kotsu summoned his whips with ice on one and electricity on the other. "Quentin, you've signed your own death warrant. You hurt Owl. And for that," Kotsu's eyes turned black. "I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART!" Kotsu screamed loudly at Quentin, the screaming of his horns became louder, deafening. Kotsu screamed loudly in response, charging at the demon Quentin. He summoned both his blood blades and whip blades, slashing at Quentin and preparing to evade an attack as it came.

The twins glare at Denton. "This is your fault! Just had to have your dumb deal!" They said in unison, clearly sounding annoyed. They should have just killed Mao Do right then and there, now they have to deal with an angry demon.

The twins reached for their hip pouches, rifling through them, before pulling out a set of ice vials. 01 broke it against his scythe, turning the blade an icy blue, and 02 dumped it over a few arrows he materialized. 01 grabbed an ice bomb and rushed forward. "I think you really need to chill out!" He said as he threw the ice bomb at the demon's feet, following it up with a quick slice at its chest, the blade would not only cut his chest, should it connect, it would also cause a numbing cold to spread through the recipient, making it harder to move, maybe even freezing them in place. 02 meanwhile began firing ice arrows at Denton's knees and elbows, knowing that they'd need to stop him from being able to attack or move. If his arrows connected, they'd burst and encase the areas they struck in ice.

Rage meets rage as Quentin and Kotsu clash, in an ironic twist Kotsu charge is the only thing separating Denton from a short fiery death.

Kotsu is whirl of slashes cutting into Quentin and drawing, not blood, but a hot burning fluid that sprinkles fires were it lands. Quentin spins swiping at kostsu but the vampire is quick flipping back into the air evading the attack, and then.

Boom!

Quentin unleashes a blast of fire from all over his body, for a brief moment he is a living explosion. Kotsu is engulfed in flame and thrown across the battle field his flesh burned to a near crisp. Quentin spins to Denton and charges roaring the sound of a super nova.

Joes ice grenades explodes in front of him dousing his flames and turning his body black like coal, but only for a moment. Quentin reignites in a fury, ice arrow hit but it only slows him. He spins to Joe 2 opens his moth and unleashes a stream of fire that sweeps towards him.

"Denton your better run!" Bickle says summoning his magic.

Kotsu, burned to a crisp gets back up. "No... No no no... NOOOOOO!!!" Kotsu screams in the direction of Quenton, sonic waves of red energy coming from his direction, and forces Kotsu to hold his own ground. His screams were a concentration of his own vampiric curse as well as his own screams in his head. The horns helped as a catalyst to his newly awakened ability. After he was done with his ear splitting screech to harm and draw the demon's attention, he collapsed on the ground. He tried to will his body to heal faster, as it started to repair it's flesh.

02 saw the wall of flames heading right for him. He thought quickly, this time drawing out an earth bomb. He smashed it just a few feet ahead of him, and watched a spiked wall of earth come up from the ground, right in the path of the flames. He quickly ducked down behind it as he fished out an earth vial. He poured it over a new set of arrows, waiting for the flame breath to subside, before poking out and firing at Quintin's joints, this time looking to just disable him altogether.

01 looked around and thought about what might appease the mage's anger... and then quickly ran over to Owl and Bickle. "You two, we need a Mao Do, now. I don't care if it's an illusion or the real thing, he just needs something that looks like him to kill. If not, we're gonna have to put Quintin down, and I'd really rather avoid that." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back