• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us Rp?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So I play Among Us HEAVILY and have racked up 38 hours so far over the course of 4 months. I have a really cool story in mind for an Impostor x Crewmate Love story. My Character is usually a Crewmate But I can go Imposter if needed.

So here's the Story i devised regarding my Crewmate/Impostor

My character is always Pink or White as an added side note. They just got out of training and was working on the Skeld fresh out of boot Camp. She comes face to face with the Impostor (If Crewmate) and at first the Impostor tries to kill her, But he lets her live as an alibi. Soon the Impostor sees what she's capable of and even starts gaining feelings for her. He is in a team of two imposters aboard the Skeld, so when his cohort moves to attack her, He protects her. the two call an emergency meeting and we can take it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back