• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Among Gods

Thorn's dream

Thorn sat up, and immediately felt...odd. He looked around and found himself in a clearing of a forest that he knew all too well, the Forbidden Forest. He rose and scratched his head, checking to see if he hit it falling. “What in the world....” Had all that god stuff been a dream? Did he eat something bad? Was he going crazy?

Thorn rose, bracing himself on a tree. “Rrrrrrose? Rose!” In the distance, Thorn spotted Rosemary, the most wonderful mare he ever met. He ducked and weaved thorugh the trees, but she managed to keep just ahead of him, no matter how hard he ran. “Wait! Come back!” She turned to face him, deftly making it up a tree. “This is the tree...with my name....” For a monent, Thorn rubbed the spot he carved his name into the wood, but he heard Rose's laughter from above.

Not wanting to lose her, Thorn jumped, barely manageing to pull himself up to a branch. Down below the ground appeared to be a mile or so away. “Sonuva...” He climbed branch after branch, but the tree just kept on going and going. He lost track of time, climbing, but on the horizen, the sun was high in the sky. Thorn still had eyes on Rosemary, so he climbed for all he was worth. “Rose! Rose? Where'd you go?"

He found the top of the tree at last, but Rosemary was nowhere in sight. What was in sight was a forest without boundry, rolling hills and....“Is that....the cottage?” He spotted his home very close by. The tree must have moved for it to be this close, but that didn't seem important just now, as things took a turn for the worst.

“No, don't go in there!” The small home became an inferno, and from his perch, Thorn watched the mare he'd been chasing calmy enter the front door. He leapt for her, but she slipped right thorugh his arms. He swore under his breath, and cursed the Pirate King for starting the fire. The ground felt icy cold, and when he looked up, the cottage was nothing more than a pile of ash. “No...no!” Thorn dove into the ashes, and dug through them madly. He flipped burnt beams, rubble and other peices of the home, but he couldn't find her. “Where are you?!”

ROSE!”

Chris leaves Misfortune be, pretty sure that Elijah will end up smiting the guy if he does end up trying to steal her modifier or anything like that.

He retreats to his room, letting Roy have one that's next to his (instead of forcing them to share the same room or anything like that) and after thinking of what he could use his modifier for decides that it's probably best if he familiarized himself with how a god sees reality if he's to really start making some of the more powerful items he has in mind. He spends a good few hours sitting in an armchair he conjured up, using trying to meditate use energy from his modifier and get a better view of the inner working of reality, especially when things are abstracted into concepts, descriptions, and words.

After staying up for a couple hours, he finally rolls into his bed, deciding to leave his modifier running as it was during his meditation as he slept on a whim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Byron sits in his room on his bed, reflecting upon the last few days. It had felt like everything had happened all so suddenly. He had finally escaped from the hellhole he was trapped in to find a better life. And what happens? He gets thrust into a war with gods. A war against fucking gods! He sighs. Even though he might be out of that place, at least he would've had a better chance of surviving than here. Maybe I can just disappear from here. He thinks to himself. I can wait until everyone is asleep, then he would leave. Nobody would have to know. I'd be gone from there and away from the gods. Everybody else in the camp might actually benefit from it. They won't have to worry about another person in the camp and they'll have more food to go around. Byron get up from his bed and pokes his head out from the door. He couldn't see any people in the halls. Everyone in the tower must be asleep. I can survive by myself just fine. Maybe I can just steal some food and go. He takes a deep breath and heads out into the tower halls. After a bit of walking, he comes to the place where everyone had been eating.

Danielle studies the bead, then realises Rosanna had finished talking.

'No.' She said simply. Before Rosanna's expression can crumple Dani quickly adds 'I am sorry, I mean that the Admiralty would not risk an entire ship in a warp experiment when a probe would do. Also a whole Hargrak horde couldn't protect a ship against the laws of physics collapsing. Much as I would like to see them try.' Dani turns her attention back to the bead 'It would make no sense...'

The dark, glassy orb with it's dull metal striations is unnervingly like an eye. The way the lines sway gently makes them almost look alive... What was that about clearance?

'I, technically, am the CO now - if you want "the proper clearance" to tell your ghost stories to the other crew you have my fullest authorisation.' Danielle flashes a smile to make it clear she was joking - although not about the CO part. It was easier to relax around Rosanna, her chatter being comforting even if Dani barely listened. Maybe that was what having a sister, or real family, would be like.

'Nineteen and not drinking? How did you make it through engineering academy? When I was your age...'

Hi...

What are you doing here, Пикси? The familiar touch of Koyaanis' thoughts hold no trace of residual resentment. It is nearly impossible to stay angry in the face of such openness.

Apologising. And begging for a nice warm brain to rest my weary ghostie limbs in for the night. I still think you're mental - but if you ask really nicely maybe I'll let you have a look at the sh...

Koyaanis notices the shard that had been sitting in Dani's hand the whole time, clearly lower in charge.

I made a device that will lead us to the remaining pieces. Dani flourishes the bead, a trace of smugness did not go unnoticed by Koya.

So... not only did you use an unstable, broken god-weapon without permission or help, but you used it to make something to make a bigger god-weapon out of more unstable, broken bits?

Precisely, I had to so something useful while you were away.

Koyaanis rolled invisible eyes. You're a nutcase. I will magnanimously forgive your transgressions against personal property, sense and preservation if you maybe, like, forgive me thinking you were a pawn of power-lust at the whim of a mad lizard god?

Very well. But only because I am above such pettiness as you are capable of. Danielle teased. Koyaanis made an incoherent hiss of defeated laughter and settled into a comfortable space in Dani's mindspace.

As Danielle and Koyaanis made their preparations for sleep, Dani says to Rosanna;

'If there is a salvage mission to the Divergence tomorrow morning I could use your help - you're the most familiar with the engineering sections that seemed most intact. That's not an order, but we'll need all the help we can get.'

'She means it's not an order unless you say no.'

'Млъкни!'

Meilikki returned to the tower and found her old room. It's curved stone walls gave her a strange sense of comfort and familiarity. Wearily, she rested her scythe on the wall within arm's reach of the cot and laid herself down to sleep.

She dreamt of ancient forests where sacred beasts roamed. Her party had fallen behind and she had wandered into this silent place alone. Their prey was now out of sight but Meilikki crept through the underbrush with her bow and arrow at the ready, the only sounds were her footsteps and her breath. In what was probably the center of this ancient place, she found a large pond that reflected the night sky even in broad daylight. She knelt down to examine the sheer surface but found herself falling. The pond transformed into the maw of a great red dragon and she was consumed.

Major IMMENSE update #29! #1!

The Night passes by, a familiar moon slowly soaring overhead, nothing stirs, and nothing is bothered amongst either the Marauders or the allied Gods surrounding the Keeper’s immense shield projected from the top of the large stone tower that sat in the middle of the camp…

Dreamers dreams and nightmares are neither unintruded or disturbed as the moon watches over all and sinks into the west…

Soon, the world’s sun begins to illuminate the sky with a beautiful mixtures of subtle purples and oranges as it peeks it’s magnificence on the eastern horizon, clouds in the air are far and few, perhaps predicting another clear and calm day, the ocean quietly and calmly crashed upon a smooth shore to the south, and the titan like trees to the north allowed the wind to gently play through their leaves and pines…

(If i have missed anything or forgot anyone, please lemme know and i'll fix it immediately! This Update's actually the largest in Ag's history I think!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main group

( @Space Face ) Galmiz You peacefully wake, finding yourself within the stone cubicle you were shown to the previous night... The morning light has only begun to creep its way in through a small circular window in the wall....

"Attention, Dear residents, once you are ready, please meet with up upon the roof of the tower for a meeting."

A strange, ethereal sort of voice echoes so suddenly through the room...

Odd, whoever this weird voice is, it doesn't seem quite too urgent just yet... so perhaps you could find someone or something that could show you around?

If you recalled... the small button on the nearby wall would phase out the wall like a door, and you knew that Jaik person was right next door....

Or mayhaps you should just double check your belongings or possibly ponder upon where in the world (or more like, reality/universe) exactly you were now?

(Sorry this is a bit short, ran out of ideas here ;n; but feel free to hit em up with a Pm if you want any help or have an idea to collaborate on something!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( @Shadow Dancer ) Marcus: You silently wake in your little shack... it was mostly completely dark in your little shack... only a tiny little bit of light seemed to creep between the cracks of of the shack... You'd probably guess its still early morning.. very early morning...

Suddenly, there is a small knock at your door....

"H-hello? Is uhh, someone in there?"

You hear a timid little voice call from outside, knocking once again.

"I uhh.. I don't think The Sub-Commander would like there being a a shack out here..."

"You could have uhh... uhmm just used some of the spare tents or materials at storage to uhh, make a less p-permanent establishment?"

They knock again lightly, waiting for a response...

Well then... what should you say.. or do?

[Feel free to pm me if you wanna collab on something!]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( @Neuton )Ryan, the Runecaster:

Neuton said:
-Name

Ryan

-Physical description (or image if you'd prefer)

A tall, lean young man. He has brown hair and blue eyes as well. He is lightly tan as well. Ryan's eyes are big and he has a long nose as well. Short ears are on the side of his face as well.

-Describe their personality to a good extent

Ryan is a very shy person. He usually keeps to himself, unless someone is hurt or needs help. Most people thinks that he is mysterious because of his shyness. But if a person somehow goes through the shyness and meet him. Ryan will open up slowly. He is a kind hearted and friendly person who would rather knock someone out than kill the person. He is also the intelligent (but in some cases stupid) man because he is selfless. He will sacarfice his own body and soul to protect someone else. Even a complete stranger. Ryan is calm in most situation unless someone has died right in front of him as well.

-A Bit of bio/background story

Ryan has always lived in a world full of magic and I mean literally, in. The top surface of the planet are controlled by fearsome creatures. Giants creatures that kill any human in seconds. Ryan lived in a underground town called Terra. Inside the city, he learned a specific type of magic called runes magic. Rune magic is using magic that are inside inscribed rocks. The symbol inscribed inside the rock usually direct the magic to what the symbol represents. Example: If the small rock has the fire symbol on it and Ryan smashed it or says the magic word. The rock will explode and become fire. Anyways, Ryan has always dreamed to get out of the underground town. Until one day he got it. (Didn't want to make a long bio. sorry if it's too long)

-Any abilities or skills your character has

Ryan loves to learn. This means he can easily learn new skills (IN reasonable time of course)

Ryan has practice with a sword as well.

Ryan can do basic rune magic.

- At LEAST ONE Weakness or Two.

(Make it something more specific then just regular old mortality, like a phobia/crippled somewhere/weak against something)

Since Ryan has lived in darkness most of his life, with only a small amount of light. He can see easily in the dark, BUT this means he is blind during the day. (He is not a mole man. he is human, just can't see in very bright places)

Also Ryan is scared of huge beasts because the beast on his home planet killed many people he knew.

Weapons and clothing

Ryan wears a white t-shirt with a black jacket on top of it. He also wears blue jeans that have holes at the knees. He's weapon is a rusty sword that looks like a single sided pickaxe.

-And anything else you would like to add if you wish to join.

Yes, I love writing long detailed scenes and plots, but sometimes I write short because of one reason: my character can't do any action. Also if I get annoying or do anything that are against the rules, please PM me. I know this sounds rude or selfish, but only the person who makes the character can do what they want with the character. So if you want to kill me off, just notify me and I'll surly help you kill of my character
These strange words run through your head... Although you're not quite sure why...

You've been digging for what feels like hours almost.. going through drill after drill it feels like...

its been hours since you finally got out of your town and decided to start digging upwards towards the fabled surface...

You hope you'll reach it soon.. you've almost ran out of rations and water, and you also feel somewhat tired as well...

You hit something suddenly... and a glimmer of light peeks through past your drill!

In excitement, you drill further, pushing and digging away the dirt, the dim light further filling your small little tunnel....

You break your head through the dirt, and you're greeted by a sweet, fresh air unlike any you've breathed before... and a bright, yet gentle, immense golden orb rising out from the ground in front of you...

It's... so beautiful... you think to yourself...

You stare for a good while, just simply watching the immense light that was slowly getting brighter as it rose... but you're forced to stop looking after a bit since it hurt your eyes a wee bit... leaving a sort of temporary after-image on your eyes as you looked around some more....

All around you the dirt was covered in a strange, soft, green like plant that spread for what seems like forever towards the light...

To your left far away, were some immense, strange looking mushrooms that had brown stalks and large green tops... you think you've read in a book once those were called trees..... Although they looked abnormally larger then described you think... judging distance you think....

To your right, you could hear the crashing of water, and you look to see an immense, shimmering pool of liquid with a massive shoreline running acrossed it with forever towards the immense light and behind you along with those trees and the grass...

Up above you, there was no ceiling... only the thing they called the sky soared above... Although the sky wasn't blue, and the soft puffy things called clouds were not white as it was described... but more of a mixture beautiful purple and orange as you almost fall over backwards trying to look around!

Laying of the soft plants, covered in dirt, you look backwards behind you, and in an upside down view, you see something rather odd...

Behind where you popped out of the ground, the sky appeared gradually darker the further it went in the sky, although, there was something much closer... a Large, immense magical looking dome that covered what you could see looked like an immense stone tower surrounded by some sort of large camp.. all around it you could see strange flying beings, both humanoid and alien, seeming to patrol and watch everything...

You think to yourself how amazing it would be to tell everyone back home, and you head straight back for your hole but... upon looking down into the tunnel... it ended only a couple of feet down... almost as if... there never was a tunnel going down in the first place... oh my...

What do you think you shall do?

( @hector212121 ) Roy: (You will be marked inactive within 2 updates! However for now: here's what you may respond to: ) You wake to find yourself in a sort of stone cubicle.. one whose door opened and closed on a press of a button.... Your suit stood idle in a corner, your duffel bag laying right next to it....

You remember last night you were put here by these "Marauders" since they didn't really have anywhere else to put you... it was secure enough though you suppose... well, probably even more secure then you though possible... This room was literally just solid walls of stone, one with a small little window to the outside with light just beginning to come in, and another with a magical door that phased in and out at the press of a button, it'd hardly allow you much of a chance to get off any sort of sneak attack or anything... side's... trying to kill anyone here seemed hardly worth it anyways considering your options really....

[Hit me up on skype for collaboration a bit since you've hit inactive warnings.]

Time taken: Started around 12:30

Total word count: ~5700 words, making this almsot the biggest updates since AG began!!

Total player/Character count: 17 Characters, 15 Players, Excluding Elijah and Duo pairs.

Neow46 said:
( @Shadow Dancer ) Marcus: You silently wake in your little shack... it was mostly completely dark in your little shack... only a tiny little bit of light seemed to creep between the cracks of of the shack... You'd probably guess its still early morning.. very early morning...
Suddenly, there is a small knock at your door....

"H-hello? Is uhh, someone in there?"

You hear a timid little voice call from outside, knocking once again.

"I uhh.. I don't think The Sub-Commander would like there being a a shack out here..."

"You could have uhh... uhmm just used some of the spare tents or materials at storage to uhh, make a less p-permanent establishment?"

They knock again lightly, waiting for a response...

Well then... what should you say.. or do?

[Feel free to pm me if you wanna collab on something!]
Marcus shakes his head and once he hears the knocking gets up with a sigh and puts on his sword belt using his current level of night vision and the bits of light to guide his hands. Ready to respond to the one outside his shack, he walked through the tarp door and immediately shielded and closed his eyes." Once his eyes adjusted he looked at the one who knocked on his shack's walls with a small shrug, "Eh I had the materials and time so I decided to busy myself and make the shack besides I doubt there will be many others to come into this little alleyway behind the tents" Honestly he really did not care much if the 'Sub-Commander' whoever that was learned about the location. It did no real harm and he could claim ignorance of any rule against it.

Neow46 said:
These strange words run through your head... Although you're not quite sure why...
You've been digging for what feels like hours almost.. going through drill after drill it feels like...

its been hours since you finally got out of your town and decided to start digging upwards towards the fabled surface...

You hope you'll reach it soon.. you've almost ran out of rations and water, and you also feel somewhat tired as well...

You hit something suddenly... and a glimmer of light peeks through past your drill!

In excitement, you drill further, pushing and digging away the dirt, the dim light further filling your small little tunnel....

You break your head through the dirt, and you're greeted by a sweet, fresh air unlike any you've breathed before... and a bright, yet gentle, immense golden orb rising out from the ground in front of you...

It's... so beautiful... you think to yourself...

You stare for a good while, just simply watching the immense light that was slowly getting brighter as it rose... but you're forced to stop looking after a bit since it hurt your eyes a wee bit... leaving a sort of temporary after-image on your eyes as you looked around some more....

All around you the dirt was covered in a strange, soft, green like plant that spread for what seems like forever towards the light...

To your left far away, were some immense, strange looking mushrooms that had brown stalks and large green tops... you think you've read in a book once those were called trees..... Although they looked abnormally larger then described you think... judging distance you think....

To your right, you could hear the crashing of water, and you look to see an immense, shimmering pool of liquid with a massive shoreline running acrossed it with forever towards the immense light and behind you along with those trees and the grass...

Up above you, there was no ceiling... only the thing they called the sky soared above... Although the sky wasn't blue, and the soft puffy things called clouds were not white as it was described... but more of a mixture beautiful purple and orange as you almost fall over backwards trying to look around!

Laying of the soft plants, covered in dirt, you look backwards behind you, and in an upside down view, you see something rather odd...

Behind where you popped out of the ground, the sky appeared gradually darker the further it went in the sky, although, there was something much closer... a Large, immense magical looking dome that covered what you could see looked like an immense stone tower surrounded by some sort of large camp.. all around it you could see strange flying beings, both humanoid and alien, seeming to patrol and watch everything...

You think to yourself how amazing it would be to tell everyone back home, and you head straight back for your hole but... upon looking down into the tunnel... it ended only a couple of feet down... almost as if... there never was a tunnel going down in the first place... oh my...

What do you think you shall do?
Ryan looks at the dome in the distance. It seems to glimmer in the light as he watches it for a few seconds. As he watches, he sees movement to his left, where the trees lie. As he turns his head, he sees a creature run through the trees and disappear into it's darkness. Fear washed over him as he remembers the stories of the creatures from his home. As fear consumed him, Ryan begins to dig for a rune in his pocket. Thankfully, he had packed some runes before he left from his home. He likes to call it a hole, since it is really the only thing suitable for that ghastly place. As he thought of this his hands grasped on a small pebble with a symbol on it's surface. As he pulled it out of his pocket it seems to gleam in sunlight. He had to crouch in the hole to see the symbol and sigh in relief. The symbol was for invisibility. Ryan muttered the words for invisibility and the stone seemed to glow. As soon as he finished he shut his hand onto the pebble. It broke into a powered substance. He threw it on himself, as soon as the dust touched his skin. The light seemed to bend around him. Ryan stood up from his hole and took a hesitantly step onto the green earth. The green thing seemed go under his muddy boot as he jumps out of the hole. The sun hit him like a brick wall as he covered his eyes. Ryan turned toward the dome in the distance and begins to walk in a semi-fast matter. The drill in hand was heavy and not suitable for running.

"Fslgasaasdf..." Thorn rubbed his face and tried to collect his thoughts, but there were too many. He approached the window and stared out at the lifeless sea. It was nothing like home, but maybe that was a good thing. Maybe this was a fresh start, a second chance at life. Even if he was the only equine around, these marauder folks seemed alright, same for the other people that were dropped here so roughly. This might not be perfect, but Thorn could see himself building a life here. You'll need to learn how to bang a biped now.

"Wow dude. You really know how to kill a moment. Hey, you remember The Five Tenets? I lost my copy."

Sure, but thinking is hazardous for your health dont'cha know. Thorn sat on his hay, and scrawled his five tenets onto the wall of his room, munching on the hay as he did so. "What do you think Discord, do I talk to someone or nah? Oi, Discord?"

Hmm? Oh, sorry, I was wondering if you could play the Keeper's ribs like a xylophone. I dunno dude, maybe we should just keep an eye on him. He did save our lives. "Hmm...yeah, alright. Well, let's get going then." Thorn stuffed his mouth with more hay, and with a glance at what he'd left on the wall, made his way up the staircase. Hey, maybe The Keeper knows how these people get--"If it comes up I'll ask, but I think we have bigger things to learn today....do you really think he'd sound like a xylophone?" That or a Glockenspiel.

1. Always put the family before yourself

2. Never lie to, steal from, or kill anyone in the family

3. Always obey the command of a superior

4. Never disrespect The Nightmare or Sithis

5. Always serve your role with honor

To break one tenet is to break them all, and cannot be accepted, lest the wrath of Sithis is incurred.

(OOC Let me know if sharing the tenets is overkill)

Maya wakes up, and sits up from her position on her bedroll. She stretches, and reaches into her backpack, rummaging through it and pulling out another T-shirt, this one depicting a stylized, grinning sun with bleeding eyes and text reading "Staring Into Yourself. A 3-Disc Album."

Maya really needs to find less wierd bands to listen to.

She turns to Izhane, checking if the salamander-kin is awake yet.

--------------------

Kalos remembers that Maya went and disappeared with that lizard guy, and decides to go investigate. Might as well, not like he has anything better to do.

Merciful fucking Hallowed, what did he even do last night? His nose hurt like hell, and when he prodded it he could have sworn it was bruised.

Did he get in a fistfight with someone? Whatever, getting beaten senseless is way better than another night of cold-blooded torture...

Byron stands completely still, letting what the marauders had been saying soak in. It's true. No mater how much he believed in his ability to do so, there is no way that he would be able to survive out in the wilderness with all these gods and tortured roaming about. The gods already know what he looks like and that he was assisting the marauders. To them, he was an enemy. Thinking about leaving these people brings back horrible memories of leaving the hell Byron was imprisoned in before all of this. There were people there that cared about him. People that he cared about. They helped him survive and grow. Practically nobody in the coliseum would do that. In there it was kill or be killed. Still, those people found it in their hearts to take care of him. And when given the opportunity, what id he do? He left them. With hardly a second though, he had left all those people that had cared for and nurtured him. People that he knew he would never see again. This, however, is a completely new life. Another chance to make it up to those who he had abandoned. He couldn't just sit idly by and let them do this to those who had taken him in, in this crazy world.

Byron takes a deep breath and sighs. He walks over to the tent flaps and walks in. "Hand over the shard. You don't know what you're doing with that." He holds out his hand for the man to give it to him. Although the young man says this as if they would actually listen to this, he readies himself to fight, knowing that they wouldn't want to give up the shard without a fight. "I don't want to, but if I must, I will use force." Even if they would try to fight back, there would be no way they wouldn't be heard. Either way, they would have no way to hide what they were attempting.

(Sorry, I was in Spain!)

Jaik decides that finding other people is good.

He comes to the conclusion that, while other people might be on this floor, everyone will eventually go to obtain sustenance.

Thus, he goes to the food tent and looks for someone he's seen around camp, but maybe hasn't gotten to know quite yet.

Coils, meanwhile, will stick with Jaik until otherwise stated, to reduce confusion.

Chris groans and makes his way up to the top of the tower, making a mental note that to be more specific with what he asks from his modifier regarding things such as the structure of reality from now on... he also makes notes of what he's learned, there's several layers of "infinities" going on that are involved with how reality works, but at least some of them seem to be observer-based so that's what he was looking for. Too bad there was just too much raw data to actually make sense of it... and raw data overload is not fun.... on the way up he keeps his eyes peeled for some kind of coffee since he can't use his modifier to make some right now.

Chris waves to the Keeper as he gets to the top, walking over to the spooky skeleton man, "Hey, so I was trying to look into the structure of reality last night and... something stood out to me, compared to everything else, there seems to be a low amount of alternate timelines. Do you know why that is?" he held a finger up to signal that he wasn't quite done talking yet, "I'm feeling it has something to do with very similar alternate timelines just collapsing back into each other?"

Misfortune groggily slumps out of bed, nearly tripping twice. Seems He accidentally drank more alcohol than he thought, before spitting it out. His immediate impulse was to be the first one there, but then realized that there was definitely time before then.

Might as well make baby steps towards his goal, to kill that elder goddess, and secure her modifier as well. Not that there was going to be any actual progression, only the futile hope that something else would do the job for him.

Regardless, Misfortune left his room, and immediately remembered a particlsrly harrowing D&D session, with a similar setting, where the spider fiend was brutally impaled later that day in battle. He shivered, clutched his abdomen, and continued on.

He observed the rising sun, "That sure is beautiful. A million times better than any sunrise from where I come from, or atleast, that I can remember..." He continued staring off into the sky thoughtfully.

Dani slips out of bed and dresses before she awakens. The touch of dawn works its way into her dream. The sleepy signals sent to her muscles to roll away from the light don't translate with Koya's struggling with buttons and they end up in a tangle on the mattress.

Ow! Koyaanis what the hell!

Also ow. I didn't want to wake you. You were having the dream with that nice navigator-

I am going to kill you!

Hey hey I jest. Sort of. I wasn't spying, I just can't sleep these days... Anyway, Ghostie Superior was calling a meeting and I know you wanted to talk to the big space uruk beforehand-

Too much talking. Go float back to the arse you were farted from, I need to get my head straight.

Arse? You're beginning to sound like me- He began but allowed himself to be shunted out of her mindspace.

'Somethings changed...' Dani scribes the new directions the bead traces into her notebook before collecting her stick and pistol.

So one is either moving fast or is nearby... Wonder what Vizzie's been getting up to? You go ahead I'll take a look.

Her UGC patches sewn neatly onto her repurposed marauder fatigues, Danielle leaves, placing the bead and shard in her belt pouches and goes in search of the Hargrak Captain.

Koyaanis, leaving a spectral thread with Danielle to keep in contact, speeds off along the new direction of the moved shard piece.

Warning: Massive Post Incoming, 1600+ Words

Collaboration with @Bluesunnyday

Italics are Maya speaking​

Izhane was hardly able to sleep last night, even if he didn't really sleep the night before either and he had one hell of a crazy day. Roommate went bonkers, survived a fight with a god, got in fight with a psychic, no dinner, met a pretty girl. One hell of a busy day. But his overactive mind, worry about demon assholes giving him nightmares, and anxiousness about a woman he barely knew sharing a tent with him all kept him awake for hours until he fell into a fitful sleep. Poor nerd hasn't even held hands with a girl before, he'd probably die if he accidentally caught a look at Maya without a shirt on.

He was still sleeping by the time Maya woke up, and he probably would have stayed asleep if it wasn't for a weird feeling that someone was looking at him. He just barely cracks open an eye and lets out a soft groan, still tired as hell. "Great... Morning already... Damn it..."

"Morning, cutie. Thanks for letting me share your tent."

Izhane cracks his eyes open a little more and sits up. "Ah, yeah... No problem, couldn't just let you not have anywhere to sleep, and my tent-mate isn't going to be here for a while, probably. Wait, did you call me cute...?"

Maya shrugs. "Maybe I did." She grins at him. "Would that be a problem?"

"Ah, uh, well, I, uh... N-No, I don't think so..." Izhane blushes like hell and shakes his head.

"Good. Because you're definitely cute." She chuckles. "Seems like girls don't say that to you very often, huh?"

"Ah, no, not very often at all. More like... Never? Yeah, never."

Maya shakes her head. "That's a shame. You really are pretty cute." Maya reaches into her backpack and begins rummaging again.

"Thanks, I guess. You're, ah, really cute yourself..." Izhane continues being an awkward dork and blushing like hell, his bone-white face scales turning a nice fiery red. He clears his throat and looks around for something else to talk about, and the first thing that stands out is Maya's shirt. It seemed weird as hell to Izhane, and he loved weird as hell. "So, ah, anyways... 'Staring Into Yourself,' what does that even mean?"

Maya looks down at her shirt, then grins. "Oh, this? It's an album by my favorite band, The Bright Reds. Doubt you've heard of them. The entire thing's a Concept Album about Gan Y'thokk The Solar Prince coming to terms with the idea of not being worshipped. There are three CDs and... You know what? Here, let me just show you." Maya seems to forget what she was originally rummaging for, as she opens another compartment and pulls out both a jewel case and a walkman. A pair of large headphones are connected to the device. To Izhane, it probably looks like complete madness.

"...What? Concept album? Seedies? I don't know what any of that means..." Izhane just slowly blinks at Maya, then looks down at the strange device being presented to him. He pokes at the mystical doodad and just looks incredibly perplexed. "What in the Mother's Hearth and the Destroyer's Hells is this thing?"

Maya frowns. "Well, that confirms a question I'd been asking myself since we got here." She sighs, and places the walkman and cd case on the ground. "So here's the deal. In my universe, we have weird technology you probably don't. We can basically use machines to put music on things like..." She pulls a CD from the case, the label depicting the same bleeding sun as the album cover. "This. You can look, but don't touch it, I don't think I'll get a chance to replace this thing any time soon."

"Definitely seen a lot of weird technology since I've gotten here, it's been... interesting to say the least. Most of it being used to kill things or stop yourself from being killed. Glad to know that the potential future of advancement isn't all about killing things quicker, nice to see things like... Magic music disks?" Izhane tilts his head and leans in to examine the disk, but he doesn't really have any clue how that thing could make music. It was so small, and it just looked like a messed up circular mirror with a picture painted on the other side. "So... How do you make it work?"

Maya grins. "Here, I'll show you. First off..." She holds up the headphones. "Put these on your head." She leans forward to put them on Izhane's head, coincidentally providing him a view of her cleavage. She slides the padded headphones to just about where Izhane's ears would probably be if he had any.

Izhane had just finally stopped blushing, and now his face is all red and hot again. Wonderful. He's a bit distracted for a moment, until he realizes that some plastic doohickey has bonded with his head. He shakes his head once as he realizes what's going on and puts a hand on one of the plastic thingums on the side of his head. "And what's this...?"

Maya picks up the walkman and begins fiddling with it. "That's where the music comes out." She places the disk in the walkman, fiddles with the volume slightly, and presses Play. Music starts coming through the headphones, some song about someone learning that people have stopped respecting them.

Izhane is almost immediately transfixed by this strange new technology and looks around the tent for the band before remembering that the weird magic box was controlling the music. "Wow! This is really cool!" He's talking louder than he needs to, probably because he hasn't gotten used to headphones like a normal person.

Maya chuckles. "Wow, I'm having way more fun with this than I should be..." She moves one of the headphones away from the area of his head he hears from. "I'm glad you think this is cool. You wanna know something crazier? This is actually considered old technology in my universe."

"What?" Izhane furrows his brow. "Are you lying to me? Not kind to yank my tail like that. No way this is old technology!"

Maya shakes her head. "No, seriously. This is old. We've got ways to do it without even using the disks."

"Really?" Izhane's eyes go wide. "No way, you're serious? That's crazy. So just music anytime, anywhere, with no need to sit at an inn and listen to some jackass bard praise some other jackass?"

"Exactly." She grins. "Technology's awesome, isn't it?"

"Damn right it is! The closest thing we have is a necromancer getting pissed off and turning one of the jackass bards into a singing corpse, and I've only seen that once."

Maya frowns. "Well, that sounds like... Something." She sighs. "Alright, we should probably get going, huh? I bet they're gonna want to talk to us about whatever."

"Yeah, probably right. I already missed dinner, and I worked through lunch, so hopefully if whoever the hell's in charge here makes whatever have to say quick if they have anything to say."

Maya nods, and presses the Stop button on the walkman. She slides the headphones off of Iz. "Hey, mind if I do something kinda crazy?"

"Ah, sure, why the hell not?" Izhane has no idea what she means, but how crazy could it be?

Maya leans forward and kisses Izhane on the top of his head. "Sorry, but you wouldn't believe how tempted I've been to do that since we've woken up."

Izhane's face turns so red that it looks like he'll catch fire, and thin lines of smoke actually trail out his nose, the salamander-kin equivalent of over the top anime nosebleeds. He's sort of too flustered to speak right now and just lets out an adorable yelp-squeak noise.

Maya frowns. "Are you okay? I didn't, like, overstep any boundaries there, right?"

Izhane shakes his head, still flustered as hell. "N-No no, n-not really. Just, ah, wasn't really expecting that and I haven't so much as held hands with a girl once, wasn't exactly popular back home..."

Maya frowns. "Really? I'm a bit surprised, actually..." She thinks for a bit. "Never even held hands with a girl, huh?" She offers her hand to Izhane. "You... Wanna try holding mine?"

"Ah, yeah, something about being accused of being a demonspawn doesn't really pull in the ladies where I'm from." Izhane let's out a nervous chuckle and rubs the back of his neck. "But do you mean that? You don't have to pity me or anything, I'm not some miserable wretch or anything like that."

Maya shakes her head. "No. It's not pity. I think you're a cute, nice guy and I want to hold your hand."

"You mean that?" Izhane smiles just a little and takes Maya's hand. "Thanks, Maya, I think you're really cute and sweet too. I'd like to get to know you, assuming we don't get attacked by gods again within the next hour."

Maya laughs. "Yeah. I feel the exact same way, honestly. Complete with hoping we don't get viciously assaulted again." She frowns. "That kinda sucked."

"Yeah, it really did. Some dragon asshole tried to incinerate me, actually. Joke’s on him, my species is fireproof and even healed by fire." Izhane grins triumphantly. "Apparently enough so that even godfire just left light burns like you'd get from jumping in a too hot bath for a bit. Lost my crossbow, but I count that as a win even if I didn't kill him."

Maya raises an eyebrow. "Really? Wow, that's actually pretty cool!"

"Uh-huh! He looked pretty surprised that I was still standing there." Izhane chuckles. "Unfortunately however, with the crossbow gone, I couldn't just shoot him in the eye or something in his stupor."

Maya nods. "Yeah, that is pretty unfortunate..." She stands up, still holding Izhane's hand. "Alright, we should probably get going, shouldn't we?"

Izhane nods and stands up as well so he isn't just dragged along. "You're right. Come on, let's get going."

Errg groans and places a hand over his stomach, mentally vowing to always stay away from that swill for the rest of his life. However, even with a few swallows of alcohol, it seemed really strange that he just passed out at the table... He wasn't even all that tired, compared to a normal day back home yesterday was easy. Errg clutches his head with his other hand and tries to remember what happened last night.

The last thing the fishman remembers before getting knocked out was someone trying to talk to him, and him wanting very badly to talk to them. He'll hardly admit it even to himself, but Errg's been suffering from crushing loneliness after two centuries of running. And he finally has a chance to fix that, finally was beat down enough that he'd force himself to open up, and then he falls asleep? That's... Not right.

Magic, that's got to be it... Someone charmed me, or maybe drugged me... Fucked with my head... No one messes with my head...

Errg lets out a low growl and punches the table, quite pissed. His gaze turns towards that metal spider with it's stupid blinking light and antenna thing sticking out of it, and that just pisses him off even more. A silent automaton just sitting there and watching all the time. He deftly grabs at the spider's antenna and tries to snap it, then stands up from the table. After stumbling for a moment, he shakes his head and tries to clear his mind.

You have to talk to someone. Figure out who magicked you, teach them not to do it again if you want, but you have to find someone to help you. You're not tough enough to deal with everything on your own.

He didn't really know what that voice just was, probably his subconscious or something, but he reluctantly decided that it was right. But figuring out why the hell he was knocked out comes first, no one fucks with him and gets off scot-free. Errg starts to roam around the camp interrogating pretty much anyone who'll listen, trying to figure out anything he can.

After a while of running, he decided to stay in the dense woods. The light from the glowing ball was too much for him. The trees only gave him some shade, but it did the trick for him. As he walked in the woods, he begins to wonder what this place is. From his home, the place was suppose to be deserts with ruins in them. This terrain did not seem to be sand at all. As he wonders through the dense woods, the spell begins to wear off. He begins to slowly become visible again. As he walks, he begins to cover his eyes hearing creatures walk around him, but not being able to see them. He shudders as he walks deeper into the unknown of the woods.

(Big collab with Neowpets incoming)

Coatl put a hand atop his head to act as a visor as he hissed at the light. "I cannot stand this bright white, it is sickening. And I am sure our guest cannot stand it either, lets turn it down."

"We are taking, Zero Risks, Mortal." One of the Guards responds with a rather mechanical sounding voice.

"The bright white is usually what you see within the Godverse regardless Mortal." The lich that was being held captive added on. "And furthermore, I am a god, i'm not bothered by such a petty thing like a bright white." He gave you a bit of a disdainful look.

Coatl pouts and decides to just deal with it.
"Well if everyone is fine lets just get down to business. We spoke earlier about you teaching me some tricks and I am ready to learn."

"What is it a detestable mortal like you would want to learn from a God who's been stripped of his powers?" The black lich stands up and towers over Coatl, looking down at him with small purple flames in his sockets. "What makes you think you can even comprehend our power?

Coatl looks up at the lich with a toothy smile. He knows this lich cannot hurt him. "I think you should remember you are a prisoner here. Take a seat and stay calm. I am likely the only one who is willing to talk to someone like you. You may have once been a god but you are clearly nothing of the sort anymore. Look at yourself and the situation you have allowed yourself to fall into. Perhaps you forget the only reason you are still allowed to exist is because of me. As for your powers, maybe I will comprehend them and maybe I will not. But know that I was possessed by a god who gave me powers similar to your own. I have the basic knowledge and seek simply to build upon it."

The low god grunts as he turns away from you and walks a bit to the side, his black hands are suddenly covered in a thick, glowing fog... the other Two gods Move to stand guard.... But as soon the lich finishes his channel, in his hands seem to condense a tome, much like the one Coatl used to have... granted more pitch black with dark purple runes and such upon it. "What is it you know then mortal." The lich simply asks, turning it's skull around to continue looking at you as it held a tome in it's hands that was made from the black fog.

"There are many things, the general amplification of dark magic would be quite useful. A way for a "mere mortal" like myself to hunt down and kill gods. I was also rather intrigued by how you could summon undead from a rift. I have to kill something first. Summoning would make some battles a lot easier. And well the last thing I can think of off the top of my head is your cloak. Obviously it was a "god thing" and was strong against mortals yet weak to gods. But what if it could be replicated through unholy magic. Its properties would no doubt change." Coatl pondered it for a minute, and looked up to his skeletal mentor. "What do you think of these ideas?"

"My cloak was nothing more then a decorative shroud I wore that I was particularly fond of." The lich points to a faint scarring along his rib bones where Coatl stabbed him back in the fight. "You still hit me, but all I did was simply accelerate the regeneration of the bone as if nothing happened. It is an innate property i retain from being an immortal undead before my ascension, because it was neither a god like or holy blade, it would have never left any lasting damage to me. But the regeneration, let alone summoning my minions, require great deals of energy and strain you seem to hardly have. Since my ascension as a God, I have learned there are more ways then one to summon hoards of undead. The high gods would normally simply create minions on the instant they desired, but lower Gods such as myself must rely on different methods. I simply created gateways from my home universe for my minions to flood through, while others may resurrect the local dead around them, which I've noticed there is a severe lack of upon this world...." Holding the pitch black tome in its hands, nearby appeared a dark circle of magic, and within it a messy pile of an ethereal human skeleton materialized. "Show me what you CAN do, mortal." The lich looked at Coatl from the corner of his eye socket.

Coatl focused dark energy around his hand for a second and a familiar purple bolt shot out towards the pile of bones to revive the creature and hold its body together.

The skeleton reassembles itself, perfectly human it seems.... In its eye sockets were projections of Coatls own eyes....
"How long can you sustain this for? Is it nothing but a mindless husk?"

"Well its self sustaining actually. If they undergo too much physical trauma in battle they turn to dust. I have yet to see if they still die of old age like mortals do but I doubt age bothers them." Coatl points to the creatures eye sockets. "Now as you can see, its eyes now resemble my own. It is a little more than a mindless husk. It will do whatever I want it to do. For some reason I usually do not even have to say commands out loud. However, after at least a year the eyes revert to their original form and they gain a consciousness of their own. I do not know why this happens."

The lich walks up to the skeleton that Coatl created, observing its eyes closely.... "How many can you create and control at once? Are they any stronger then they were before?"

"On my world I had hundreds but I was possessed so I fear my powers may not be quiet as impressive on my own. But I have for the most part retained the teachings of the dark even after possession so that must say something about my own capabilities." Coatl glanced over at the guard-gods. He briefly wondered if they were disgusted by the unholy conversation or if they just did not care about what was holy as much as the gods of his world cared. "As for the amount I can create: The sparks you saw when I revived that skeleton can jump between bodies with relative ease so hypothetically I can make as many undead as we have bodies. It's just a matter of controlling them afterwards."

The lich grunts and stands up straight. "As I mostly thought then. You do not wield true necromancy powers mortal... Undead are to never retain free will, let alone sapience after a time, Especially not when intentional. I understand you, like all of us, come from different universes with different laws, but I believe you wield a tainted power of life resurrection rather then the kind of power I've developed over centuries and millenniums of perfection... ". The ethereal skeleton you raised disappears and the runes underneath it dissipate back into the bright white nothingness.... Looking at the guards, they didn't seem to care much at all, as they stood like gargoyles on a tower.... "I shall admit however, that spreading like a plague amongst nearby bodies, it is something I honestly never considered... Might have made planetary conquering less tedious..." You hear the lich mutter as it flips pages within its dark tome.... "Do you know if your power can be easily overridden or dispelled by another force, say such as another necromancer's power or something using actual holy magic? I'd rather not waste what little energy I have finding out..."

Coatl shudders when he remembers Widow. The giant unholy spider had ravaged his kingdom and his people far worse than anyone accused his undead plague of doing. "The Widow. She was a creation of my own twisted by rage. She used spores. Mind controlling particulate matter created from a mixture of her initial powers and mine. I do not think that counts as easy overriding but that is the only time it has happened."

"Biological control.... Very common in some parasitic species where magic or another type of metaphysical energy does not exist.... I will require time to think upon what I may be obligated to teach you, mortal. After being hit by the force of an Elder God, I cannot think or act as fast as I normally would, since I have been basically striped of my hard earned ascension. For now, focus upon reinforcing what you know mortal.... Gain and build more power and energy and grow your horde.... It may sound like nothing, but it is an essential step to growing your ability."

Coatl feels a relief. It felt good talking to someone like himself after all these years. "It has been a pleasure. I will build upon these teachings and will come back for more." Coatl turned to the guardian gods and they warped him back to the camp.

Major update #30!

Sorry for delays and the over 3 week Hiatus everyone, lotta stressful days, immensely shitty time management, and everything’s been a huge roller-coaster of work and trouble after work and trouble recently, hopefully we should be back on our weekly schedule now that I've finally got a little bit of time back to myself!

Hope we haven’t lost anybody during the hiatus here! But seriously, thank you all for your patience ;;;

Writing these massive things has always been getting progressively more and more difficult and time consuming as real life ramps up for me.

Also just a heads up, Unless your character is doing something else/seeking out some other objective already (For example, Errg seeking the mage who casted a spell on him the previous night), you’ll all most likely be heading to the conference up on top of the tower this update because honestly I think everyone wants to get the plot moving along and just asking whether you’d like to do something else or not would just delay everything further so lets go go go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( @Space Face ) Galmiz (Please refer to the previous update for context as you have not posted!)

As you meddle within the room that was provided for you the previous night, the wall that also functions as a door suddenly phases out, and a soldier of the camp around the tower that you were in stands in front of you, it was a human if you recalled being told the previous night, a female one.

She stood with her arms crossed and foot tapping; she was clad in a strange black mesh of armor that looked like chain-mail if it were a fabric, she wore no helmet or mask like the others, instead her head was revealed; her face rather angular and sly looking, brown eyes with brown hair that was cut at a length just above her neck in a casual fashion.

“Hey, you, did you not hear what the spooky voice said earlier? Everyone’s got to attend this meeting their having up on the roof.”

She said with a rather demeaning tone, as if she were talking to misbehaving child.

“But, I’ve been instructed by the Sub-Commander to give you the option to take a small tour of the camp to get you situated here, since you’re new, we don’t exactly know your full on capabilities and we’re uncertain if we could immediately throw you into a dangerous combat mission unless you really want us to for some reason or another.”

Her tone changed immediately, this time slightly more friendly and casual, placing gloved hand on a hip and using the other to gesture out words.

“So what do you say, you wanna show up later to this meeting they’re having up there or should I take you and show you around?”

She questioned rather impatiently, waiting for your response.

( @Shadow Dancer ) Marcus: Slowly opening the door as to not blind yourself from the rising daylight, the Marauder you see is a bit different then what you expected. Rather then the usual soldier looking type, this Marauder was quite a bit smaller and shorter, but not short enough to be a dwarf.

They wore the bulky tan armor of the marauders and had a sort of weapon holstered on their back but, with the curly blonde hair and tired but innocent blue eyes, they looked more like some sort of young childish boy.

“Y-you could have just used one of the spare civilian tents down in the southern side of camp you know…”

They said rather worrylingly.

“A-anyways, im not here to arrest you or anything really, but uhm, I’m actually here to ask you to come to the conference the commanders are holding on the roof of the tower over there at the uhh… the uhh center of the camp.”

The marauder pointed to the stone tower that did indeed sit at the center of this large camp, it was a little bit of a walk from here, but you could make there easy.

“I uhh, I uhh guess I got kinda lucky finding you here, k-kinda just guessed that some of the people I’d need to seek out would be well… in a shack strangely built here in the middle of these tents…”

This girlyish boy of a marauder keeps talking, voice still confusing you and making you wonder if they were actually a girl or a boy.

“I.. I’d really appreciate it if you came with me but uhh, I dunno, if you’d really want to or not, I dunno if I can actually stop you from NOT going b-but, at the same time I don’t wanna get in trouble or anything…”

The small marauder was kinda right, he honestly didn’t look like much and you could indeed very easily not even choose to go to this meeting they wanted you at here without consequences…

After all, there is still some exploring still needed to be done around here for you to get your bearing and maybe understand what exactly was going on in this world with all the strange people, attacking gods, and magics all around…

So, what do you think you’ll do?

(If you head to the conference/main group, assume you are automatically taken there, and may respond to whatever goes on there, but if you choose to not go, I’ll collaborate with you through Pm’s so you don’t have to wait for another update to explore/get to know things!)

( @Neuton ) Ryan:

After noticing the invisibility spell beginning to wear off, you start your way to the large trees in the distance… still basking in the splendor of the rising sun to the east…

It does take you a bit of a walk, dodging between different grass covered hills to avoid being sighted by anything to finally reach the trees, however, these things were more massive up close then they were from afar!

It’d probably take at least 5 to 8 copies of yourself at arm’s length each to even wrap around one of the trunks of these things!

It’s strangely quiet out here though here… You hear none of the fabled surface animals above or around you, nothing flew between the high branches above or roamed around the pine and grass covered ground you treaded upon…

Suddenly, from afar, much deeper within the trees, a horrible, deep moaning of a roar emits… soon another, this one wailing and screeching, followed by yet another, almost soul stopping roar of what you could only imagine was a true nightmare….

“Mortal.”

A strange, hardly comprehensible voice suddenly sounds from above you.

“Do not farther into this forest.”

It warns you calmly between the distant roars and moans that were getting louder and closer.

“There are monsters beyond even the most vile of any god's love here. They will tear you apart if they find you. You must-”

Another screech sounds, this one far louder than the others, almost as if whatever made it was nearby!

Immediately, you hear a loud –SLICE- sound from wherever the voice was coming from up above!

-THUD- Something lands right behind you.

Turning yourself around, what you see absolutely repulses you.

On the ground was a horrendous sight of a charred, fleshy mass of a torso, it looked as if it's limbs were sliced clean off and the wounds cauterized with only a small trickle of pitch black ooze dripping from them...

You hear another, immensely loud roar from behind, and whipping around yet again, you see a humongous monstrosity, similar to the corpse which has landed next to you, it's entire body like charred and burnt flesh, all over it there protruding spikes and bits of sharp splintered bones extruding from even the most illogical places where there should not be bone in the first place.

This one's form was also far different from the torso next to you, far larger and far bulkier, rampaging through the trees, blasting off chunks of wood as it passes by them unharmed!

From above, you see a shining ray of light blast downwards in a brilliant, fiery pillar, and you hear the roar of the monster from behind it!

Soon, another thing lands next to you with a near earth shaking slam!

A person clad in full metal armor, shining almost as brilliantly as the sun that had greeted you when you arrived. In their hands was a sword like any other you've seen, it's entire blade seemingly to only be made of a blue, molten fire that shimmered in the light.

“Run you fool! Out of these woods! Unless you have some sort of death-wish, Run you foolish mortal!”

The knight yells, as the pillar of light casted onto the beast dissipates, the hulking monstrosity from entirely incinerated into nothing but ash!

But not far from it though, more of it's kind in all different shapes and sizes were crawling and charging from the woods, their screeches and cries chilling you to the very soul!

What shall you do?!

(If you wish to collaborate a post with me instead of just saying “i run”, shoot me a pm and we'll get somethin' done!)

( @hector212121 ) Roy: You will be marked inactive within 1 update, please refer to previous update(s)!

Time taken: Over 3 weeks, im a piece of shit im so sorry ;n;

Total word count: ~Around 5500 words!

Total player/Character count: 17 Characters, 15 Players, Excluding Elijah and Duo pairs.

Marcus shrugged, "Eh might as well go get to know a few people, make some connections and maybe get to know a bit on the local politics." 'Knowing the right people saved my life a few times before so no reason to believe it will not be useful now.'

Coatl is glad that there is at least some semblance of leadership and order here. The plan did not sound half bad either. Splitting up would allow for groups to salvage the area as well as cover more ground very quickly.

"So three leader-types per group along with the god and warrior bulks to take on who knows what out there? Well order should be relatively easy to construct."

"Each group needs at least one who is moderately adept in telekinetic communications, a way to send signals between groups for scouting purposes or in the case of an emergency, so lets start with that. Who here has those types of abilities?"

Marcus made it just in time for the meeting he did not know what the tortured were but figured they were some sort of mutated or infected creature. Marcus looked to the one who spoke shaking his head. Though he figured that one of the groups could use a scout so he figured that he might as well offer that. "I don't possess telekinesis but if a group needs a scout/thief with magical resistance I'm available." Marcus was a bit curious about how they would react to the thief part but did not expect much of a reaction.

You see, the quarterbacks job, is to throw the ball. When the quarterback doesn't throw the ball, the quarterback isn't doing his job.

Thorn cleared his throat, trying to speak up.

The guy that arrived late to the meeting beat him to it though. Thorn made a mental note that not only was there an assasin, but a theif here as well. Through in a vampire and a heartless ex, and it'll be just like home!

"I do telekinesis, but I think you mean telepathy like Seih can do...wherever he dissapered to." Oh I was going to tell you, he's afk atm. Furthermore, lol rekt m8 git gud u wot wtf gtg ;) "How...do you vocalize an emoji?"

Shaking his head, Thorn returned his attention to the people around him.

"This plan seems pretty solid to me, but I'd like to get some target practice in before our lives are on the line."

Tired of stabbing people with your head? Sounds Madden-ing! Eh? No? Sheesh, tough crowd. Thorn sat back down, paranoid the Keeper was eyeing him. He knew he hadn't been seen, but then again, he did fall asleep unusually fast. Maybe he used magic, or--Hey we should call ourselves the Justice League! Or the Avengers! "In your dreams, nerd."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back