• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Glittergutz

Lurker
hello! I am looking for American Horror Story writers that are okay with ocs and or self inserts

if you are interested I have a few plots I've been wanting to share so send me a message and we can discuss from there thanks!

hello! I am looking for American Horror Story writers that are okay with ocs and or self inserts

if you are interested I have a few plots I've been wanting to share so send me a message and we can discuss from there thanks!
I’m interested! 😊

Hey! Been looking for the same thing. I'm definitely new to this site, but seems like a great place to get to know your OC better. Definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back