• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

amberskies

delicate
hi im ana (she/her)! im 21 yrs old, i recently finished my bachelor and im on leave from work so i've got a ton of free time for the summer. i really miss rping so i thought i'd get back into it. i generally prefer roleplays with dark themes and the occasional cliche pairing to make my inner hopeless romantic happy. fluff, romance, angst, drama.. we need it all here.

heres what im like irp so you know whether we'd fit!

- please be 18+

- i prefer roleplaying on discord or through pm's on rpn (ooc chatter is kind of a must, i prefer befriending rp partners)

- realistic faceclaims pleasee

- not picky about responses since i always mirror but at least 1-2 paragraphs per character (basically no one liners)

- as for activity, im looking for someone pretty active (responses daily/every 1-2 days)

- tell me your triggers if you have any! i tend to roleplay dark themes so if things like alcohol/drug consumption, broken homes, unhappy childhoods, etc. make you uncomfortable we might not be a great rp pair

- generally, i prefer roleplaying with people who play stoic/dark/cocky type of characters, im not really into geeky/goody two shoes/overly innocent characters, just a preference!

bold = craving rn

- 90s highschool romance (no phones, bowling alleys, diners, sneaking into each others windows, milkshakes, strict parents, bad boys?)
- school trip gone wrong (inspired by the society)
- young delinquents on the run (song inspo: criminal by britney spears)
- camp counsellor x camper (plot twist; theres a murderer on the loose (inspo: fear street pt2))
- fake dating/secret relationship
- high school rp with dark themes (think euphoria)
- toxic on and off relationship

- drug dealer x user (think fez x rue if they were together)
- we both work at a manor (gardener, butler, cook, mechanic, babysitter, etc.) but its haunted (inspo: haunting of bly manor)
- hitman x target (inspo: hitman videogame + the gray man)
- heist au (inspo: money heist and gta v)
- scream (i rlly want billy loomis as a crush, or an oc kinda like him. both our crushes could be a pair of killers??)
- platoon (sgt elias as crush)
- hurt/comfort tropes (eg. purple hearts kinda)
- gangs and mafias? (all characters can be in it or some can be outsiders. rival gang members??)

please pm me if you'd be interested (i wont see it if you reply)! im open to all sorts of ideas (except fantasy/steampunk/anime)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back