• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Bastion, 27, agender (he/him), and asexual. I only roleplay with people over 20.

I'm primarily looking for a GM partner (someone who will run the world and NPCs), but I'm also fine with splitting the work. I'm happy to help with plotting and playing multiple characters, I just find more enjoyment when someone else is telling the story.

About Me
  • Writes in 3rd person, paragraph format.
  • Prefers to plot before writing a scene.
  • Prefers action and conflict over romance and slice-of-life.
  • Open to romance if it feels right for the characters.

Some Guidelines
  • 3rd person, paragraph format only.
  • 1-3 paragraphs per reply.
  • OOC conversation welcome.
  • Communicate if there's an issue.
  • No sexual content or depictions of self harm.

About the RP
If you have a story you want to tell, bring it to me! I'm open to most things, although dark themes can be too much for me. I have no interest in tragedy plots.

As for my own ideas, I tend to have characters more than plots. My thread of characters can be found here. I'm not completely without plot ideas though. Here's what I have:
  • In the Background: The canon story, from the perspective of background or side characters. What did the chunin exam attack look like for everyone else, for instance.
  • A Different Story: The canon storyline, with OCs replacing the canon characters. How does the story change when the big heroes and villains are changed out?
  • Altered World: The canon storyline, with both canon characters and some OCs. How would Naruto having a twin change him and the story, for instance.

If you want to rp, reply or send me a DM with some info about you and plot ideas.

Still looking for partners, especially ones that are active daily!

Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying! Do you happen to use discord? I'm usually active daily, and if I'm going to be gone for a bit of time I will tell you. I won't ever disappear on you! I'm very accepting of any ideas while roleplaying. I am okay with (oc x canon) or (canon x canon). Even if I don't ship something you do, if you want it to be a thing, I won't stop it from happening! Everything in the guidelines I am okay with, and all of the things in 'About Me' apply to me as well! :)

Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying! Do you happen to use discord? I'm usually active daily, and if I'm going to be gone for a bit of time I will tell you. I won't ever disappear on you! I'm very accepting of any ideas while roleplaying. I am okay with (oc x canon) or (canon x canon). Even if I don't ship something you do, if you want it to be a thing, I won't stop it from happening! Everything in the guidelines I am okay with, and all of the things in 'About Me' apply to me as well! :)
I'll send you a DM to work things out <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back