• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Starsandskies

Nothing’s ever really locked.
hello hopefuls!!! welcome to my thread.

My pronouns are he/him, and you can refer to me as stars, jaye, or Beckett. I'm an education major, and I like to write, play video games, and and drink half and half ice tea. I have several different writing samples depending on the fandom you ask for, or if the fandom doesn't have one, I'll supply one from a different fandom.

I am 20 years old, so please be 18 or over for my comfort! I am ghosting friendly, as well!

Your guide: Fandoms with an asterisk have a writing sample provided upon request. The number of asterisks is the number of samples. Fandoms with a strikethrough are currently ones I'm not quite interested in currently, but could still be convinced of.
Fandoms:
Scott Pilgrim Franchise (read some comics, seen the movie, working on the show)
- Most craving: oc/oc, oc/canon doubling
- who I can write: Scott, Wallace, Lucas Lee, Kim
Jurassic Park Franchise **
-MOST CRAVING: anything. cc/oc, oc/oc, cc/cc! I can write a variety of characters.
-Who I can write: Nick Van Owen, Billy Brennan, Ian Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Alan Grant, Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Sarah Harding, Lowery Cruthers, Vic Hoskins, Dieter Stark
Sonic Prime *
- Who I can write: Knuckles (most versions), Shadow, or Sonic

Now You See Me *
-Who I can write: Dylan Rhodes/Shrike, J. Daniel Atlas, Jack Wilder
Stranger Things ***
-MOST CRAVING: OC x CANON DOUBLING.
-I can play Steve Harrington, Eddie Munson, Tommy Hagan, Jonathan Byers, Robin Buckley, or Dustin Henderson (aged up). I'd also be down for OC/OC content!
Marvel! **
-I can play Comics Peter Parker Flash Thompson, Wade Wilson, and Bruce Banner, as well as MCU versions of Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Scott Lang, Peter Quill, Eddie Brock, Wade Wilson, Stephen Strange, and Rocket Raccoon!
Peacemaker (HBO Series)
- I can write Peacemaker, Vigilante, and Economos
Spider-Verse
-I can write Peter B. Parker, Spider-Noir, and I have two different spiderSonas! Would love to have them interact with other ocs, or characters!
Top Gun **
-Most Craving: oc/oc, oc/canon doubling
-I can write: Rooster, Maverick, Iceman, Goose, Hangman, Bob, Wolfman, Fanboy, Fritz

- Ideas for any of the fandoms above or below:
Racing/Sports AUs, I love the thrill and the drama inside and outside of competitions!
Spy AU, basically the character I write will be a spy undercover, I like the tenseness and the cat and mouse dynamic
Superhero/Supervillain AUs! I have a few different prototypes for each character.
AUs based off classic disney movies or just other movies in general

- Fandoms I'm into but don't have ideas for: Epic Battle Fantasy, FNAF, Welcome Home, Dead Poets Society, Psych, Grease, Speed Racer, Ghostbusters, Free Guy, Crybaby, Teen Beach Movie, Cobra Kai, Major League, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist, Jaws, Rocky Horror, Eddsworld, and Bill and Ted!

Non Fandom: Hit me up with cryptids, monsters, and light horror. Love those. 18+ for my own comfort and I prefer lit in paragraph style and third person! Present or past tense is fine with me!

Messages are open :D If I missed your message the first round, please bump it for me. I hope to see you soon if you're interested, and if you're not? Have a great day/night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back