• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always Looking - Kalo's Master MxM Plot Post + Partner Search! II Fandoms, Originals, Manga + More

Kalopsian Dreamer

Prince of Broken Hearts
bWejGoR.png

About Me
Hi! My name's Kalo. I'm 19, and currently failing at trying to balance a healthy sleeping pattern, a healthy eating pattern, my love of RP and actually doing some uni work.

I study English Literature and Creative Writing, though I still manage to make a few typos and grammatical errors from time to time. I'll try my best, but I'm human, please forgive me if the odd mistake happens!

If you want to know more about me as a person, check out my intro thread.

About You
I don't have many requirements for partners, but the few I do have are as follows:
  • Just.. don't be a dick.
  • Please be over 18. This is a must.

How And Where I RP
I roleplay using third peron, past tense.

I'm happy to do threads or PMs for roleplay. If these aren't an option for you, I can stretch to using email- though I don't like it as much.

I enjoy a romantic aspect of a lot of my RPs, and so a lot of the plots are with this in mind, however this can be changed if needed.

I do also like darker themes in RP, but since they tend to scare people off, I've left them out of everything below- but feel free to suggest them!

Fandoms

• Death Note
  • One Direction
  • Sherlock
  • Merlin
  • Youtubers - Daniel Howell + Amazing Phil
  • Hijack - Hiccup + Jack Frost
  • Disney
  • Hunger Games
  • Undertale
  • Glee
  • Twilight
  • Riverdale
  • Killing Stalking
  • Yuri!!! on Ice
  • Life is Strange
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • Everything Everything
  • Ten Count
  • + probably more I can't think of rn

Basic Pairings - MxM
Just a small sample of some ideas I like:

Cop x Criminal

Prince x Peasant

Vampire x Human

Master x Apprentice

Teacher x Student

Teacher x Student's Parent

Teacher x Teacher

Student x Student (bully vs bullied, geek vs jock, good guy vs bad boy etc)

Best Friends

Therapist x Patient

Semi-Detailed Plot Ideas - MxM
These are just the basic frameworks of a plot.

-Paid Boyfriend
He's a no body, which if why he was picked. He was paid to date a celebrity, who has made it clear he wanted nothing more than a fake relationship for the press. So what does he do when feelings start to develop?

-Stable Boy
He's just a stable boy and he's an aristocrat's son, what can he offer? But he can't deny his feelings for him when you watch him ride almost every day. When he asks you to tend to his horse, the stable boy can't help but agree, he'd do anything he wants. What will become of his affections?

-Coffee Shop Cliche
When working, a barista notice a handsome man enter the shop. After he takes his order and practically fall in love with his beauty, you bring it back only to drop the boiling coffee all over him. He storms out the shop, outraged. Just before the shift ends he comes back in, demanding an apology. But what does he want exactly as an apology?

-Cinderfella
He was just a families servant, his farther remarried following his mothers death, and then died himself, the stepmother finally showed her disgust towards him. One day, news of a grand ball spreads through the land. Apparently, the prince is looking for a partner. It's public knowledge that the prince isn't entirely straight.. And also that he is incredibly handsome.. So when the 'fella' finds a box in the attic full of your fathers suits.. What's stopping him from going?

-Blame
Old friends meet up again after ten years at a high school reunion. Their drifting was caused by the death of a mutual friend in high school due to a drink-driving accident where one of our characters was behind the wheel. Perhaps the other was the driver’s partner?

Detailed Plot Ideas
Some more thought out ideas:

-Work is Work
This plot focuses around the relationship of two best friends, around the age of 18/19+. One of the friends is straight, another bent as hell. Anyway, the gay friend works at a bar as a cross-dressing stripper and/or prostitute, due to his slightly more feminine looks and slim figure. One day during a shift, he notices his best friend come in and watch his performance. In an attempt to make him go away, so he doesn't uncover his secret, he treats him harshly and expresses no interest in him. The next day (university, round his house, etc..) he tells his friend all about this 'girl' not knowing that it's him. Again. he tries to discourage him but it doesn't work as he becomes a frequent visitor, each visit trying to persuade 'her' to go home with him etc.. All the while pretending to his friend that this 'girl' is falling in love with him. Trouble is, he worries that his friends attempts are actually working.

One time, 'she' grudgingly agrees to at least share a drink with the friend at the bar, and when 'she' goes (idk, backstage, toilet, something) away for a few minutes, he slips something into 'her' drink, (this can turn into an obsession RP if you want, which may be interesting, or just keep it that the friend's a tool) and then takes 'her' home with him. It's then, after undressing himself and then 'her' he discovers that 'she' isn't actually a she at all, but his best friend! At this time, the spiked drink is wearing off and so he wakes up, sees the situation and freaks out, all the while his friend's just like there, in his boxers, kinda just like "wot o-o", so he tries to explain it to his friend. (This is where you can choose how dark it gets as well) It's then, the "straight" guy realises he doesn't care what gender he is and tries to get with him (this can turn into Non-Con if you want, here) or the gay guy can be like wot mate, no.. And leaves. It's hella awkward the next day (at uni etc..?) and um yeah.. (Obviously, this plot has some near sex sections of it- due to site rules we would fade to black if these continued towards actual stuff, however the plot was designed to move off/an event occurring to stop any actual sex from taking place in the RP.)

-School of Powers
Setting is a school kinda thing where teens with special abilities are sent to this academy to be trained to harness their power and all sorts. We can work out the details. However, one character's a late bloomer with the whole power thing. His power only works when he's got really heavy emotions etc. (Maybe this can be discovered after he's bullied or something for it and he just kinda explodes and finds out he has a power etc etc). ANYWAY. The thing I had in mind was that he's put with another student to work on his powers, maybe this person is the best in the class, maybe it can be like a fire x water or water x ice so if he does lose control they can just save it all quickly. Anyway. I don't have anything other than that for this plot, regarding the future, so if you have ideas or you just wanna RP and see how it turns out, that's cool too! Not as developed as I'd like it to be, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

-The Assignment
Firstly, this doesn't have to be how I'm describing it. This can be done with any situation where characters generally don't like each other, so obviously there's lots of different versions.

Anyway, I'll describe it as if it's two university students. So they're at a social studies seminar etc, and the professor is describing on how relationships change depending on the amount of time spent with a person, and so he provides the class with a new assignment for a week etc. They are told they have to write a paper based on how their relationship has changed. The professor then brings in two volunteers who have a roughly 1.5m chain attached to their arms. He goes on to explain that you and your partner will be chained like this for a week. Maybe this can involve two students who were paired since they don't like each other? Or maybe the two highest scoring students have been paired but they've never talked to each other? Maybe a bully and victim? Whatever you can come up with. Point is, one week, short chain that's gonna make things awkward.

code by spookie spookie
knPx9l5.png

Last edited:
Grr @ BB Code messing up if I try and add anything- any future plots will have to be added in other posts, rather than the original post because I like it's aesthetic too much to ruin it.

Hey!

I really like your Assignment plot! Before anything else, I'm just wondering, does it mean that the rp will last for one week? Is it over after that or does it continue? Just a question really!

See you!

Kalopsian Dreamer Kalopsian Dreamer hey there! Do you only rp mxm or would you be willing to rp mxf as well? :)

I prefer MxM, but I'm not strict- happy to do a MxF roleplay instead!

Hey!

I really like your Assignment plot! Before anything else, I'm just wondering, does it mean that the rp will last for one week? Is it over after that or does it continue? Just a question really!

See you!

I'd never thought about it lasting a week, truthfully- however it could be done that way if you only wanted a shorter RP. But I had imagined it'd continue. And of course, a roleplay 'week' can last as long as we wanted anyway! We could introduce other assignments, or just focus on the characters relationship, or any ideas you have!

I love death note and would love to rp with you

Sounds good to me- hit me with a PM and we can sort something out?

--

Bump! Looking for RP partners still ^^

I prefer MxM, but I'm not strict- happy to do a MxF roleplay instead!

I'd never thought about it lasting a week, truthfully- however it could be done that way if you only wanted a shorter RP. But I had imagined it'd continue. And of course, a roleplay 'week' can last as long as we wanted anyway! We could introduce other assignments, or just focus on the characters relationship, or any ideas you have!

Sounds good to me- hit me with a PM and we can sort something out?

--

Bump! Looking for RP partners still ^^
Would you be down to do a Sherlock rp? I had a female oc I could pair with him!

Alright! I just wanted to know what's your outlook on that! I'm super down to continuing the rp afterwards, actually I love longer rps. Right, we could introduce other assignments or just focus on the characters relationship, or anything. Should we take it to PM? I already have an idea of the character I want to play, just need to refine him a little more. I'm fine with university as a setting!

Alright! I just wanted to know what's your outlook on that! I'm super down to continuing the rp afterwards, actually I love longer rps. Right, we could introduce other assignments or just focus on the characters relationship, or anything. Should we take it to PM? I already have an idea of the character I want to play, just need to refine him a little more. I'm fine with university as a setting!

Sure, shoot me a PM! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back