• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alundor OOC

Misty Gray Misty Gray
I'll finish up my character's biography. King Vander has many Nobles who support him and many who don't. Some support him merely for show.

What position would you and your father take?

Misty Gray Misty Gray
I'll finish up my character's biography. King Vander has many Nobles who support him and many who don't. Some support him merely for show.

What position would you and your father take?
The Duke is a bit of a control freak and very critical of the King, thinking he could be doing a better job. Outside of his home, he'd support him just for show.

Malia is open-minded and is undecided about the King. She hasn't yet had good reason to personally dislike him so doesn't criticise him.

I'm enjoying these posts while I eat chicken tenders from Dairy Queen. Okay, too much info... Anyway, I'm kind of surprised how well you guys write. Like seriously.

I'm enjoying the posts too!

...and your chicken tenders sound more exciting than the beans on toast I had earlier.

I ate some McDonalds. I've been talking to myself all day too. Coming up with random scenarios that could happen. I think my mother is convinced I've go insane.

I always daydream about my favorite RPs. Best time for me is in the shower or right before I fall asleep.

When you walk in in someone half-way through a movie and have no idea what's going on so you make up your own story. But, when you preceed to tell them what you thinknis happening after they've paused it to look at you all they say is.

"You got all that from one sentence?"

Sorry I haven't posted. I'll do so tomorrow if I'm not too tired when I get home from the cinema.

Please finish unfinished character sheets or delete those you don't intend on using. I'd like to clean up the character sheet thread. If you're dropping out, let me know. You can either delete your post or I'll put it in a spoiler.

I'm still in with my characters and intend to finish Gery Willowcrest too.

In the meantime (because I'm bored), I'm adding more minor deities. Is there anything y'all want to have a god/goddess of that I haven't added yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back