• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alundor OOC

if anyone wants to come up with a plot for Ayrenn gimme a shout out :)
I want her to basically be as naive as Sansa from Game of Thrones regarding love.
But as saavy as margery tyrell regarding politics

I'm not sure Vyncent is quite as bad as Joffrey, but I'm sure we can have a bit of fun with their interactions.

hahahahahaha im sure he isnt haahaha but lets be honest, when politics is involved there will
always be plans and dealings going on :p

Definitely something up with the notifications, I should think! I'll get a post in some time tomorrow or the day after.

I'll post Vyncent in the next few hours. I wanted to save him until I could focus on a proper post for him. :)

Hey guys! I saw the interest check for this and it looks super creative/detailed. I would love to be a part of it if you guys haven't made too much progress in the RP yet. Is there a specific opening for a certain type of character or plot?

I guess it depends on the character you want to play. At the moment things are confined to a tavern in Nimrasea (interaction between Gery Willowcrest & "Aria" Fasri'ahur) - abd - the royal palace in Mïrarl (interaction between Prince Teasen’athem and Ayrenn Telvanni).

I'm not sure where the rest of the players got to at the moment. RealisticFantasy RealisticFantasy KingofAesir KingofAesir Jabroni Jabroni WickedDreams WickedDreams
Okay I'll look everything over and see what intrigues me, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to fully commit given my recent business IRL

I might try to join back up with this. I might have to start fresh with my characters though. Is it okay if I start over to jump back in?

I might try to join back up with this. I might have to start fresh with my characters though. Is it okay if I start over to jump back in?
I think as long as it's coherent with what has already happened it should be fine. Obviously I can't speak on RealisticFantasy's behalf, though. :csmile:

Just came back from an exchange overseas, settling down and all that - will need perhaps the next day or two to get back to posting.

Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine - if I don't get chance to post tonight I will try to do so by Saturday. I decided to start another RP so planning that has taken up some of my free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back