• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alundor OOC

Ellyn & Merrik: Death, danger, deception, adventure!

Jaull & Mai: I think I want to want pants instead of a dress!

Lol

I absolutely cannot wait for Mai to meet Merrik. They're going to be hilarious together.

"Hello there, little girl. Who might you be?"

"Queen Mai'vryn Bainnghymn, Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Raeyllis, Protector of the Five Realms, Däirae of All Living Things."

"Oh-" *hauls ass outa there*

Or, after Mai kicks his ass in a sword fight:

"You fight well."

"My family is renown for their fighting skills. I've been taught to fight ever since I could hold a sword, bow, what have you. And you. Didn't you say you were a knight? Of who?"

"*Insert generic name of nobility*."

"Interesting. Because, by the way you hold your sword, you've have no formal training. By the way you move your feet in combat, you're accustomed to fighting dirty. By the way you speak, you're trying to sound noble."

"And what do you know of nobility?"

"Oh, yes. Excuse my assumption. My name is Mai'vryn Bannighymn. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

*Merrik proceeds to shit his pants*

lol Jabroni Jabroni

Not sure if it's been mentioned (doesn't look like it's been mentioned in the recent pages...... I think). Any idea when this's starting.... And any evil, sinister plotting? :hornswhistle:

Not sure if it's been mentioned (doesn't look like it's been mentioned in the recent pages...... I think). Any idea when this's starting.... And any evil, sinister plotting? :hornswhistle:

Oooo yeah, RealisticFantasy RealisticFantasy you might want to post the link to IC thread. It's actually at the top of page 3.

As far as bad guys go, there are a few criminal NPCs being thrown around at the moment (one being a real bastard!).

Oooo yeah, RealisticFantasy RealisticFantasy you might want to post the link to IC thread. It's actually at the top of page 3.

As far as bad guys go, there are a few criminal NPCs being thrown around at the moment (one being a real bastard!).

Ooh, thanks! I'll probably do a bit of reading before jumping in. I wasn't really referring to villains when I talked about the "evil" and "sinister", haha :closed eyes open smile: I didn't know the IC was already up, so I was wondering if anyone was keen to set up some character links and interactions early on. That's still a standing offer though - if anyone's keen.

For now, I think I might have to set up a story arc to set her in literal motion before I can travel out of the capital (perhaps to encounter Misty Gray Misty Gray at some point? ;))

Miracleist Miracleist - An encounter with Gery is likely as they're relatively close in location. He and his village are currently having big problems with nasty criminals!

Miracleist Miracleist - An encounter with Gery is likely as they're relatively close in location. He and his village are currently having big problems with nasty criminals!

Yep, I'm aware. Yours was the first story arc I read through since your character is closest to mine ;)

I'm not sure how my character can help with criminals - no doubt both of our characters are gonna have to rely on their wily, wily ways!

Miracleist Miracleist I'm sure they will think of something or she could just find herself caught up in it at the wrong time, no need for her to try helping at first.

Good morning, all! Looks like you cleared up any issues without me!

Mornin'~ There is still one issue though! While I did run it by you via a PM, I think I could do with a second confirmation to be sure :grinningteeth: Character......... approved?

Miracleist Miracleist I'm sure they will think of something or she could just find herself caught up in it at the wrong time, no need for her to try helping at first.

Sure thing. I'll probably set to getting something into writing but she won't have any reason to leave the tavern and the capital just yet - perhaps I'll have her hear of some talk relating to your character.

Mornin'~ There is still one issue though! While I did run it by you via a PM, I think I could do with a second confirmation to be sure :grinningteeth: Character......... approved?

Sure thing. I'll probably set to getting something into writing but she won't have any reason to leave the tavern and the capital just yet - perhaps I'll have her hear of some talk relating to your character.
Well, assuming your character is accepted, I just wrote in a way for Gery to be at the tavern!

Well, assuming your character is accepted, I just wrote in a way for Gery to be at the tavern!

Awesome~ I'm also wondering if I ought to just assume it's alright to post - it's some time now (from both message in the OOC and a PM I sent). Well - I posted... :-_-lines:

Kane is back!
... Kane is mean.

I like all three new characters and the intro post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back