• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alundor OOC

Jabroni Jabroni I'd love for Merrik and Mai to meet. Like imagine her kicking his ass in a fencing match and she takes off her helmet and he's like you're a girl and a child? XD

Jabroni Jabroni I'd love for Merrik and Mai to meet. Like imagine her kicking his ass in a fencing match and she takes off her helmet and he's like you're a girl and a child? XD

At first he'd think he's fighting a boy or midget or something but then... yeah. He'd totally get handled.

*secretly cries in a corner*

At first he'd think he's fighting a boy or midget or something but then... yeah. He'd totally get handled.

*secretly cries in a corner*
Then royal guards come parading into town looking for her and she's like "they're here for me" and he just about shits himself XD

So I've taken an immediate interest into this conflict between you and the Aridinians. (I've posted a WIP Character sheet) Aridinians Killed the former King and Queen of Raeyllis. What, in your view, would inspire them to do so?

So I've taken an immediate interest into this conflict between you and the Aridinians. (I've posted a WIP Character sheet) Aridinians Killed the former King and Queen of Raeyllis. What, in your view, would inspire them to do so?
A combination of distaste for Raeyllish values and refusal to squeeze all possible value from every tree, pebble, and blade of grass, ignorance of just who exactly they were (the Aridians were bandits, not mercenaries or royal guards), lowered guard (they were traveling in ally territory and weren't heavily guarded) and greed (the King and Queen were clearly wealthy).

Alright thanks. I'll build on that.
Are we free to define and create our respective economies and military?

Alright thanks. I'll build on that.
Are we free to define and create our respective economies and military?
Sure! And if you formalize the information into neat, well-written, and informative paragraphs, I can add it to the information site.

I'm think Mai'vyrn might go adventuring into the world and pose as a commoner if no one wants to do the ball plot.

I'm think Mai'vyrn might go adventuring into the world and pose as a commoner if no one wants to do the ball plot.
I'm interested in the idea of it being suggested she marries the Prince of Mïrarl, but not sure how I could factor that into the ball idea.

I'm interested in the idea of it being suggested she marries the Prince of Mïrarl, but not sure how I could factor that into the ball idea.
Maybe she travels to Atos to meet with the prince but takes a little detour on the way? Then she could run into Jaull and Merrik.

I'm so excited about this!! I'm having so much fun putting all the information together and everything

Alright, I finished the general idea of Arid's economic and military situation. You want me to PM you?

So do Henothists believe in both Caerphy and Eoddun? I'd imagine some would openly worship both deities, could be wrong tho.

"Henotheism (from Greek ἑνας θεός (henas theos), meaning 'one god') is the worship of a single god while not denying the existence or possible existence of other deities."

-From Wikipedia

:)

I've finished Vyncent, the Prince of Mïrarl. Hopefully everything meets the existing lore, but let me know if not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back