• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alundor OOC

Super sorry I haven't been around! I got a new job and have been working a little late. Between that and school, I haven't had much free time. But I have Friday off so I'll get caught up then.

Super sorry I haven't been around! I got a new job and have been working a little late. Between that and school, I haven't had much free time. But I have Friday off so I'll get caught up then.

Job situation is changing for me as well. I should be able to post this weekend at least.

I recognize that I'm not as active as I should be for managing this. As such, I'm looking for a Co-Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It. If you'd like to be it, shoot me a PM telling me why. I'd like someone who can be active (as real life allows) when I cannot and understands the expectations/rules/whatever I have. I'm not too picky but I want to have the right person helping me out :)

I recognize that I'm not as active as I should be for managing this. As such, I'm looking for a Co-Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It. If you'd like to be it, shoot me a PM telling me why. I'd like someone who can be active (as real life allows) when I cannot and understands the expectations/rules/whatever I have. I'm not too picky but I want to have the right person helping me out :)
I'm not sure if anyone has PM'd you, but I'm happy to help where I can. As active as I have been in this RP, this genre used to be one of my main weaknesses on my old forum. But I'm certainly active... the joys of being single and saving up for my trips away!

I'm not sure if anyone has PM'd you, but I'm happy to help where I can. As active as I have been in this RP, this genre used to be one of my main weaknesses on my old forum. But I'm certainly active... the joys of being single and saving up for my trips away!

I second this. Misty would be a great co-GM!

Well, I'm still in - just taking it reaaaaaaaaaal slow. I don't mind that way though - quality over quantity and all that.

This is still live! Again, I've been super busy so I'm sorry about the delay! Going to be catching up right now!

Every time I promise to get caught up, my motivation is suddenly whisked away... But, this time is for real!!

Alright. I am caught up now. Character sheets that had yet to get the a-okay are good and IC is looking good. But, I've noticed the last IC post was a while ago. Who is still in this? Do we need to reboot IC with a second wind?

And, yes. I officially dub Misty Gray Misty Gray as Co-GM because they are keeping up with everything better than I am and are a generally awesome person.

Last edited:
Aww, thank you! ^_^

A couple of mine are now waiting on interactions with other characters, but I'll try and post the prince again over the next couple of days.

cool perfecto , I can use my opening piece to interact with someone if needed just gimme a heads up and we can sort out a plot for the opening :)

Were you planning on her visiting the royal castle from the start or building up to it?

Well the prince is currently all alone, so he's probably ready for some interaction.

Oh damn, I knew something was off. I watched the IC thread and you also tagged me, but there were no notifications for me (or maybe I missed it...??)

Either way, it's late here, so not today. I'll work on a post soon.

Yeah, but will have to post later this week. Working on a character sheet for another roleplay, and have to reply to one I'm currently in. Kinda forgot I applied, for a bit, until the notification saying my CS was liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back