• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Allison Is Missing (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nah, I'm still in. I said I was going to wait for everyone else first, but if they don't get one in by Wednesday, then I'll go ahead and get one out myself.

Real quick: BOKEH. BOKEH. mood6 mood6 trystan trystan are you guys still in this?

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

Character accepted. Stay tuned, since I might be assigning Sam one of the original players' supernatural scenaro/torment. Save for myself and Kawashima, noone else has posted an intro in the IC. I don't know if everyone else just dropped out, but it may just be the three of us.
Hopefully not. Though we did start like right before if not during Christmas. I'd give it three days to a week before assuming that.

Hey on a side note, I almost forgot. Apart from my stints in online role-playing, in real life, I'm also a independent filmmaker. We just wrapped production on my latest movie, which has a VERY similar plot to this RP :csmile:. In fact it was a direct inspiration. But anyway, just cut together the first trailer for the film linked below. Let me know what you think, I appreciate any feedback

The Warrensdale Mystery

Hey on a side note, I almost forgot. Apart from my stints in online role-playing, in real life, I'm also a independent filmmaker. We just wrapped production on my latest movie, which has a VERY similar plot to this RP :csmile:. In fact it was a direct inspiration. But anyway, just cut together the first trailer for the film linked below. Let me know what you think, I appreciate any feedback

The Warrensdale Mystery
I'll take a look when I get home!

The Warrensdale Mystery
Well, that was lovely!

Sorry, ended up running out for a bit, but Sam lives with his mom. I imagined his interaction would depend on if others come looking for Ali at her work or if Sam acts slightly out of character and starts asking around when she doesn't show up

I’m still in this!

Sorry, this weeks kinda of been a mess but I’m halfway done with my intro.

Gold to hear!

Also kind of a heads up but mood6 mood6 I was thinking of incorporating Avi into my starter in some way, as a way of tying Pat to the rest of the group since he'll be starting off at his own home

No worries! I've seen you around a bit since I've been browsing the site, so I don't blame you

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

So Sam will be experiencing night terrors and sleepwalking. He will suddenly get up in the middle of the night and wander around the town aimlessly in a trance like state. When he awakens he has no memory of the previous night, many times waking up in unfamiliar and even dangerous places.

I won't be able to post again until some time next week; I can't get my computer up and running until after my new desk comes in and making long, detailed posts on the phone is a pain in the rear. Just wanted to let y'all know because I recently just moved.

Happy New Year everyone! Also just got my computer set up in a temporary spot, so now I can get back to RPing!

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Just a heads up since I don't know when you plan to update, I'm working on my post now. I tried to last night but I wound up not having the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back