• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Allison Is Missing (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If the goal is to induce labor, it would probably work, but I'm not going that far since this isn't a family-oriented/slice of life RP.

So have our characters been seeing each other at all since their mutual friend went missing?

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
Yes, they have been seeing each other, but not in a friendly hangout capacity. More to compare notes on what's been happening to them.

Wilder28 Wilder28
I'm not quite sure where exactly I'll be starting the RP. But it'll either be the day she disappears or shortly after.

So from the looks of it, where only waiting for one more potential character sign up. Because of all the holiday stuff, look for this start up sometime on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

So from the looks of it, where only waiting for one more potential character sign up. Because of all the holiday stuff, look for this start up sometime on Saturday. Looking forward to it.
Looking forward to it. I'll have my first post in on Sunday Afternoon or later that evening.

On a brighter note, I have a couple of ideas on how Brianna is going to be dealing with the creepy phone calls. Coping mechanisms will include leaving her phone in a different room and nesting (Preparing the Nursery/Babies' Room and cleaning up around the house making sure it is spotless).

Looking forward to it. I'll have my first post in on Sunday Afternoon or later that evening.

On a brighter note, I have a couple of ideas on how Brianna is going to be dealing with the creepy phone calls. Coping mechanisms will include leaving her phone in a different room and nesting (Preparing the Nursery/Babies' Room and cleaning up around the house making sure it is spotless).

I had originally planned for most of the friends to be living in the same house, but given Brianna's situation with the kid...I guess she'll have to have her own place. So Damian, Avigail, Patrick, Kendall and Allison are all roommates. Yea, I think five people in one house is pretty crowded enough, lol.

That's still not including the remaining character we might be getting

I had originally planned for most of the friends to be living in the same house, but given Brianna's situation with the kid...I guess she'll have to have her own place. So Damian, Avigail, Patrick, Kendall and Allison are all roommates. Yea, I think five people in one house is pretty crowded enough, lol.
I will admit, I thought that they were initially roommates for College, but have separated since. But then everyone decided to stay together. Brianna could have been staying with them until she got knocked up and then started to move out because five people in one house is pretty crowded, you're right. Add three kids to that, things are going to fall apart really fast.

I will admit, I thought that they were initially roommates for College, but have separated since. But then everyone decided to stay together. Brianna could have been staying with them until she got knocked up and then started to move out because five people in one house is pretty crowded, you're right. Add three kids to that, things are going to fall apart really fast.

Well we could also have Brianna as just starting to move out at the beginning of the IC because of the kid. Maybe she was sharing a space with another girl...maybe Avi or Kendall. Or maybe Patrick if you guys wanted to ship those two :P.

I mean, hey, I used to live in a house with at least seven people at a time. It's manageable lmao

That said, we can always split them up. Since we all know the ones who're on their own are probably gonna die first

Oh, yes, speaking of shipping:

mood6 mood6 I had the idea of pairing Patrick w/ Avigail, to create something of a soft boi/tough girl dynamic. That sound alright to you?

I mean, hey, I used to live in a house with at least seven people at a time. It's manageable lmao

That said, we can always split them up. Since we all know the ones who're on their own are probably gonna die first

Well I hadn't really planned on anyone actually dying, lol. This won't be like a slasher type RP. Now I can definitely see some of the characters offing themselves from all the stress and torment that will be occurring, so...yea. It's an option.

Oh, yes, speaking of shipping:

mood6 mood6 I had the idea of pairing Patrick w/ Avigail, to create something of a soft boi/tough girl dynamic. That sound alright to you?
I was thinking about that as well. Would you rather have them in a preestablished relationship or have it develop over the rp?

Well we could also have Brianna as just starting to move out at the beginning of the IC because of the kid. Maybe she was sharing a space with another girl...maybe Avi or Kendall. Or maybe Patrick if you guys wanted to ship those two :P.
Sounds good to me. She is moving out because she needs her own space as a new parent. And she could have been sharing a room with another girl. Though between Avi and Kendall, it'll likely be Kendall. If BOKEH. BOKEH. is alright with that.

I was thinking about that as well. Would you rather have them in a preestablished relationship or have it develop over the rp?
I think letting it develop would be more fun, especially if we start with some mutual attraction as a foundation to start with.

trystan trystan
Character accepted. As stated Khai will have his own place at the start of the RP, since the damn house is to crowded as it is, lol. Also Khai's supernatural torment will come in the form of an unexplainable compulsion to self harm. This is a result of a little girl in his dreams "Who could be a younger version of Allison" that tells him that the more he self harms, the greater chances he will have of finding Allison.

So that completes our roster, everyone's character is looking great. I will be bumping up the posting of the IC to sometime tonight. I will let everyone know when it's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back