• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Allison Is Missing (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also Khai's supernatural torment will come in the form of an unexplainable compulsion to self harm. This is a result of a little girl in his dreams "Who could be a younger version of Allison" that tells him that the more he self harms, the greater chances he will have of finding Allison.
Oo this looks like it’s gonna be fun to write.

Also, hi everyone!

Ayy welcome to the party!

Also, this is just a suggestion, but:
As stated Khai will have his own place at the start of the RP, since the damn house is to crowded as it is, lol.
Since Khai seems to be the extroverted type, it may make more sense that he rooms with the others, while Patrick chooses to stick with his family. He can just visit them all occasionally, and may have the idea of moving in soon since Bri and Kendall are moving out. (Of course, since Alli's turned up missing, those plans would probably have to be put on hold)

Ayy welcome to the party!

Also, this is just a suggestion, but:

Since Khai seems to be the extroverted type, it may make more sense that he rooms with the others, while Patrick chooses to stick with his family. He can just visit them all occasionally, and may have the idea of moving in soon since Bri and Kendall are moving out. (Of course, since Alli's turned up missing, those plans would probably have to be put on hold)
I don't know for sure if Kendall is moving out, but Bri is.

That's fine, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide amongst each other.

So sorry I haven’t responded! For some reason I haven’t consistently been getting notifications for some of my threads aahhh—

Perhaps, she could go with Bri? That way Bri can have some company/interaction at her new place.
Alright, looks like Bri can get a 3-Bedroom! She'll appreciate the company.

Just a heads up, I think I'm gonna wait for the rest of y'all to post before I get one in

Just a heads up to everyone, not trying to rush anyone along, but I will be making an update post in the IC this Thursday as I think there has been ample time for everyone still participating to make an intro post by than.

Seven is a pretty significant number. Good for all sorts of supernatural fun

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

Character accepted. Stay tuned, since I might be assigning Sam one of the original players' supernatural scenaro/torment. Save for myself and Kawashima, noone else has posted an intro in the IC. I don't know if everyone else just dropped out, but it may just be the three of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back