• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Alliance: Servitus Indcuta Animi OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am familiar with Tiberium. My previous statement about there being locations banning it is accurate. Of more immediate concern is getting your teammates to be ok with it once you get to that point.

I would definitely love to see Tiberium implemented, but later on in the RP since it would make Milicent way too OP if they got their hands on it rn.

I will say this now, you will have chances to swap ranked abilities around and a maximum of two chances to add more abilities to the list. This will give you time to evaluate if Tiberium would be worth it since that stuff would be considered something akin to a bio-weapon by several factions.

The difference is that Millicent is fully sentient and not trying to infect/absorb/modify everything and everyone they see. Nor is just being around them potentially toxic.

That's not Millicent's default state, sure. But with their powers they could control the Tiberium and keep it in check

Planning on updating this tomorrow but I note that there are only two posts thus far.

Alright, so is real life stuff keeping people away or is there a loss of interest? I know the virus situation is making things hard for some people, so if its just real life stuff that's going on that's fine. I just want to know if I should shift to an every other week update schedule for the time being.

Alright, so what I'm going to do is re-open the sign up. I'll have to do this first little bit with just the two of you in the meantime. Worst case, I can see about getting an NPC setup to accompany you that will lead the decision making up to you two.

Sorry about the extreme delay. Real life stress sapped my inspiration pretty bad. There is a 3rd player who will be coming in. Hopefully we can get at least 1 more, but we'll see how that goes. Going to wait until we have a few more posts in before I post in the sign-up again just to make sure things keep going.

Just a heads up for later, I generally like to handle the results of your actions against enemies since sometimes I have something special planned for them. There will be times I'll designate enemies as being 'auto-hittable) which means you can do whatever you want to them, within reason of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back