• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Alliance: Servitus Indcuta Animi OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

YsFanatic

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, run of the mill OOC thread here! Assuming everyone that has indicated interest is ready to go by this weekend I will start the RP then.

I have a feeling Tobias The Fabricator General and Milicent are gonna get along great. Tobias is always in need of guinea pigs and he can make them and aid in his experiments lol.
Tetro Tetro

Tetro Tetro For the biomancy, what physiological limitations are you referring to? Like if the subject is weak enough the process could be fatal? Stronger subjects have a better chance to resist? Something else?

Millicent can't turn, say, a tree into a horse or even a sentient creature without additional materials. Or if they wanted to give someone tougher skin, or spikes, it would take a bigger toll on the subject if Millicent didn't use an external source to enhance them. Basically they can't go around turning water into wine without a few grapes.

And yes, if someone has a strong enough will they can resist being directly altered. No one is going to be spontaneously exploding LOL

If say the ability was to augment an ally for a task or battle, is the change temporary?

If say the ability was to augment an ally for a task or battle, is the change temporary?
Depends on the augment. If someone makes Millicent tap into their adrenaline to give them a boost like that, yes. If Millicent makes someone's bones become denser, no. But generally the things Millicent does are permanent unless it's something that requires focus or concentration.

Last edited:
How long would an augmentation take to do? I'm assuming it takes a decent period of time. And can the flesh of the recently slain be used with this power?

It would take time if it involves growth or mutation, or immediately if it's activating a chemical inside of someone or something (if the subject is willing).

Any organic material can be used including flesh of the recently slain yes.

asdfgh I walked into that one.
But seriously tho, I can see this becoming a thing, like a running gag or something.
Or maybe even a character arc/plot maybe.
So hype for this

This weekend I'm also planning on opening up a Lore thread and put in information about Hell's Heaven there since I'm expecting you to spend a lot of time there.

asdfgh I walked into that one.
But seriously tho, I can see this becoming a thing, like a running gag or something.
Or maybe even a character arc/plot maybe.
So hype for this

Tobias: "Listen to me fleshling, your combat skin is not up to standards. Just allow me to at least augment your chassis"

Main thread is up! If you have a posted and approved character you are free to post! As I had mentioned in the interest check, in one week I'll be moving the story forward, but for now your characters are free to interact and start to get to know each other!

Carorcyn Carorcyn Your character is approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back