• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Alliance: Servitus Indcuta Animi OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Didn't quite get to the Lore thread like I wanted, but it will be done before y'all get back there!

i know I need to post. I'll prolly do that in a few hours when im out of class

hey, um, It's okay if hawke's character and mine know each other previously, right? We've used these characters in other settings before and it'd be great if we could use some of their history in this akjhdf

sorry that post is a bit short, I'm posting in a slight rush bc i have to go to class soon askjhf

So as a warning, if you see any glaring typos in my posts, I do much of...no...all of my posting from a phone. That will be the reason

i'll try to get one up, too, things have just been crazy for me this week, with the death of my grandfather and the coronavirus shutting everything down

Updated. At this point no new characters can come in until the group gets back to Hell's Heaven barring any special arrangements with me.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest and Tetro Tetro , do either of you have any special sensory abilities?

Updated. At this point no new characters can come in until the group gets back to Hell's Heaven barring any special arrangements with me.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest and Tetro Tetro , do either of you have any special sensory abilities?
only if he uses his nanites for such a purpose or has a drone/device. Just get his data jack in a computer, and you'll have eyes all over the facility along with the security system under tobias' control

If it's something that your character would be using, we might be able to work something out but don't be surprised if some locations you visit ban the technology. If you want to see it in the RP in general, I might be able to work something out, but what, where, and when would be a surprise.

If it's something that your character would be using, we might be able to work something out but don't be surprised if some locations you visit ban the technology. If you want to see it in the RP in general, I might be able to work something out, but what, where, and when would be a surprise.
it would probably be seen as a resource. an extremely dangerous resource, but a valuable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back