• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜Όπ™‘𝙑 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™‚π™‘π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§π™¨β€¦.π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ύ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hello hello!
i am brainstorming currently for my sweet prince
is there any greek god / hero that would be very much appreciated to have in the cast?

(if this was more lose I'd make him Pandora's box lol, a literal object (of all evil desires hah))
love all the secrets so far! since drug abuse is already widely used I will refrain to make it his main thing but I would v much appreciate if someone helped me brainstorm a bit heh

ideas (not really secrets yet cause I don't even have a name for him yet):
  • apollo – connecting to the god of oracles, he could know juicy tea about a lot of people and likes to sell information and more often than not, blackmail the holders of secrets (drama cause he could be accused of being the person who's the 'gossip girl' while he's not?)
  • achilles – godly through and through except for the heel – everything about him seems just right...if it weren't for a tiny imperfection there's no escape from: what will it be, I don't know yet
  • zeus – god of the sky, god of everything and everyone, a tyrannic ruler
  • hermes – "don't shoot the messenger", if he were only just a messenger, he is so much more.
  • eris – goddess of jealousy (would female goddesses be allowed if I have a male character??)
  • chaos – (primordial) god
  • eros – god of love, procreation and desire: just a guy that's filthy rich and has bitches every and anywhere, certainly very charming
  • momus – god of mockery, satire, writers and poets and a spirit of evil-spirited blame and unfair criticism: I feel like I could use these characteristics well and craft a pain in the ass
I do want him to be a rich fucker BUT he's smart enough to actually pass the entry exam, well-versed, enjoys art and music and likes to sing

you're killing me...
06a

when multiple people can sing

looool

with an orpheus based character I can see that!
making my boyo be good at singing won't be a crucial point of his character if that gives you peace of mind c:
I think of it more as being a potential connection, perhaps orchestra/choir activities (???)
I really don't mind, I was just making humor. Sorry. But, Apollo was known as the Grecian god of music(along with being the pretty boy of the pantheon). And, in fairness, it is fair game since the cast is not fcfs.

ideas (not really secrets yet cause I don't even have a name for him yet):
  • apollo – connecting to the god of oracles, he could know juicy tea about a lot of people and likes to sell information and more often than not, blackmail the holders of secrets (drama cause he could be accused of being the person who's the 'gossip girl' while he's not?)
  • achilles – godly through and through except for the heel – everything about him seems just right...if it weren't for a tiny imperfection there's no escape from: what will it be, I don't know yet
  • zeus – god of the sky, god of everything and everyone, a tyrannic ruler
  • hermes – "don't shoot the messenger", if he were only just a messenger, he is so much more.
  • eris – goddess of jealousy (would female goddesses be allowed if I have a male character??)
  • chaos – (primordial) god
  • eros – god of love, procreation and desire: just a guy that's filthy rich and has bitches every and anywhere, certainly very charming
  • momus – god of mockery, satire, writers and poets and a spirit of evil-spirited blame and unfair criticism: I feel like I could use these characteristics well and craft a pain in the ass
I do want him to be a rich fucker BUT he's smart enough to actually pass the entry exam, well-versed, enjoys art and music and likes to sing
Love all these ideas! To answer your question, the gender of the god/myth doesn’t matter at all.

hello hello ! i'm really sorry but i have to withdraw. something came up and it's gonna occupy me for the next few weeks. not sure when I'll be available next. TT too bad bec I'm really looking forward to this rp. Good luck everyone! <3

hello hello ! i'm really sorry but i have to withdraw. something came up and it's gonna occupy me for the next few weeks. not sure when I'll be available next. TT too bad bec I'm really looking forward to this rp. Good luck everyone! <3
Sorry to hear that, hope everything works out for you!

YOOOO ANAIS SLEEPING WITH THE DEAN'S WIFE IS SIMPLY A GIRLBOSS MANEUVER!!!

sorry lmao i'm just peepin at cs's before continuing my own lmaoooo

Evelyn is up! Everyone's characters are looking so good the competition is going to be so intense 😱
hate to bug, but do you mind me asking where you got the code from for evelyn’s cs? i really like it & i want to use it for another group.

hate to bug, but do you mind me asking where you got the code from for evelyn’s cs? i really like it & i want to use it for another group.
Don't worry about it! The code was a design that I made and uxie coded it for me back when she had her request shop, but I think she never actually post it on her thread πŸ˜…

i have barely survived comic con this weekend and will be going through character sheets tonight as long as i have time after work 🫑

FYI I have not yet had a chance to look through every character sheet, I will post here when I do to let everyone know that the final cast has been decided.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! The final cast has been chosen, thank you to everyone who applied, this got way more interest than I thought it would and unfortunately I wanted to limit the amount of characters to around 12 so not everyone was selected. Thanks again for the interest <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back