• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom — all streams lead to the sea [ genshin impact, ffxiv, the untamed, disney, & more ! ]

mintiee.

Magic Eight Ball
7aa9244b3903810ba46d059b0085ac2e9f9f3193.gif

[✦] — all streams flow to the sea

Hey friends, my name is mintiee!! I joined here about a year and a half or so ago, immediately forgot I joined [ oh god like literally the next day, i'm so sorry i'm such an airhead ] and ... now here I am, trying again! I'm 30 years old, have been roleplaying for just about as long as I can remember, and I primarily rp canons from all sorts of fandoms - animated & live action, although I'm trying to dabble more in writing oc's lately as well.

Learn a little about my preferences!
I'll only write with folks 21+. Just a personal preference as I continue to move my way into fossil territory.
My schedule is pretty sporadic because I'm a musician with a couple of steady jobs, plus gigs on the side. Ideally, I'd like to be able to reply to things at least once a week, but I can't make any guarantees. I'll always communicate, though!
Happy to write via threads, PMs, google docs, or email. I can offer discord for ooc communication if wanted!
My partner's post length doesn't matter to me. That said, I can't always match super lengthy posts. I tend to average anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, but at this point in my life, I just write until I feel like I've said what I need to say. I'll always give something to work with, though!
I love writing all kinds of dynamics - romantic, enemies, familial, bff's, etc. Throw it all at me, honestly!
Ship-wise, I'll write anything - MxM, FxF, or MxF!
My preference is toward canon x canon, but I will write against OC's as well.
Not really into doubling. I'd rather decide on a dynamic we can both be invested in and focus on that!
Love love love plots that lean on the darker side, but I'm honestly into writing everything under the sun.
I tend to gravitate toward writing male characters, but I'm always willing to switch it up and would actually really love to explore female characters more.
If you aren't into our roleplay, please let me know! I'm going into this steeled for ghosting, but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised. I don't bite!
Always open to crossover shenanigans!

The Fandoms!

Genshin Impact
This fandom has my heart right now, but full disclosure, I'm also quite behind! I'm still working my way through the Inazuma storyline, so would prefer to write either very AU shenanigans, or things that take place prior to meeting Raiden Shogun. Diluc is the muse that I'm constantly buzzing to write, but I'll test out others as well!
Characters I'd Like To Write: Diluc, Zhongli, Tartaglia, Jean, Klee, Qiqi

Final Fantasy XIV
I'm in too deep and I can't get out!!!! I'm completely caught up on the story (new patch next week woopwoop!!!). Totally happy to write canon stuff, AU stuff, give me all the shenanigans.
Characters I'd Like To Write: Thancred, Aymeric, Estinien, Ryne, Erenville, Hythlodaeus

Mo Dao Zu Shi / The Untamed
Mostly familiar with the live action drama and absolutely obsessed with it! Wei Wuxian is one of my favorite characters ever and I want to explore both he and Xiao Xingchen the most in this list, but also happy to gently explore other characters I've never written before.
Characters I'd Like To Write: Wei Wuxian, Xiao Xingchen, Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling, Wen Ning

Disney
Disney fanatic here! Canon & AU shenanigans all welcome!
Characters I'd Like To Write: Ariel, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Jim Hawkins, Rapunzel, Harry Hook, Evie

Demon Slayer
I'm not caught up on the anime, but I have seen season 1, the movie, and I've read the entire manga. So I guess I ... am technically caught up LOL!
Characters I'd Like To Write: Giyuu, Tanjiro

MCU
I'm admittedly not deep in this fandom anymore, but I will write my boi Peter against literally anybody. All shenanigans welcome!
Characters I'd Like To Write: Peter Parker

Shadowhunters
Strictly a tv show gal! I have read the books, but it's been years and there's just too much I don't remember to feel comfortable.
Characters I'd Like To Write: Simon Lewis, Maia Roberts

The Walking Dead
Once again, just a tv show gal. I'm several seasons behind at this point and don't really plan on getting caught up, so anything we'd have to work with characters would have to be no later than The Saviors.
Characters I'd Like To Write: Glenn, Aaron, Jesus

Crossovers!!

So, I come from deep deep crossover/panfandom roots and old habits die real hard. This might be a stretch, but if anybody wants to explore crossovers with any of the characters I've listed above, whether your character is from any of those fandoms or not, let me know!!

Crossover Dynamics I'd Like To Explore
Some of these are dynamics I've had the chance to gently touch in the past, didn't really go anywhere, but had a ton of potential! Always happy to go off list, though, if there are other ideas!
Bolded is the character I'd like to play!
Zhongli [ Genshin Impact ] x Howl Jenkins Pendragon [ Howl's Moving Castle ]

hey can you meybe role play as pete the cat from the mickye mouse cartoons or you dont like that charakter?

Hiya! The FFXIV stuff sounds super interesting (especially after the patch recently) and I'd love to give it a try! I'd love to discuss the fine details of you'd like in a pm!

Bad day to be under 21! Haha, I would’ve loved to write my OC against your portrayal of Glenn.

Hello there ! I don't know if you are still active but i'm curious about your writing of Estinien or Aymeric. I would love to talk more about the details in pm if possible ? Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back