• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom All Hail Megatron

Characters
Here

• Interaction: Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone R U S T R U S T themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

"Then I'll just have to make sure we'd be able to catch him at every turn." Sougo says, taking out another watch while they're airborne. A red and grey Ridewatch, twisting the red ring to form the face of a red beetle-like armor with a blue visor, glowing as he presses on the crown.

KABUTO!
    TIME MAZINE!

He placed it on the open slot on his belt, pressing the top, tilting the belt. Just then, a rift in space-time opened, revealing a giant robot with Sougo's Ride watch appearing with the cockpit strip opened, allowing Sougo to enter the robot.

ARMOR TIME! CHANGE! BEETLE! KABUTO!

As the cockpit closed, the same Ridewatch was projected, bumping into the Zi-O Ridewatch head, the blue eyes glowing as it landed, straightening its posture as it raised a hand up in the sky.

"Uncle once said: the more it pops, the better it fries...Clock up." Sougo spoke before the Time Mazine boosts into blinding speed super speed, seemingly like teleportation. "Clock Over!" Sougo called out, the Time Mazine now moving at regular speed being Razor Claw, punching him with the robot's arm mounted weapons from the Kabuto Armor--an axe blade and a dagger, proportionate to the 7 meter tall giant robot. Swinging at Razorclaw with surprising speed!

Just as Divebomb thought he would be getting a cheap shot, until MHX turned around, conjuring another sacred blade in her hand--a black one, glowing red in color, swinging it upwards to counteract Divebombs--or if the slice blindsides the birdbot, slices it somewhat.

• Bumblebee partially transformed one of his hind wheels into his hands as it transformed into a stinger weapon. As the rampaging bull drew close, the stinger weapon struck the Tantrum, the resulting impact causing Bee to accelerate faster and for Tantrum to get angrier.

"Get back here, bug!" Tantrum exclaims.

Bumblebee drove up a wall, his speedometer reading clearly exceeding the his assigned vehicle mode's reading as it revolved a few times. Louise could feel the sheer inertia as Bumblebee drove up an abandoned building - one that Tantrum slammed into and shattered into rubble.

With that, Bumblebee began to fall. He quickly transformed into his robot mode, holding Louise in his arms as he takes great leaps from falling rubble to falling rubble, before jumping onto a lower-rise building.

"You OK?" Bumblebee asks Louise as Tantrum was buried in rubble.

Arcee withdrew her Kremzeek Launcher as Razorclaw was hit by rapidfire strikes from Sougo's Time Mazine. A huge explosion occured, but in classic fashion, Razorclaw was still in one piece, on the ground as he creaked and twitched.

"You weren't that fast a split-second ago, what happened?" Arcee asked, crossing her arms as she looked at Razorclaw.

Divebomb was caught off-guard by the black sword, the impact pushing him back onto a wall.

Predaking, meanwhile, was still fighting Bulkhead, and during the fight, he smashed Bulkhead in the chest with a smack of his tail, sending him flying and smashing into Headstrong, all the while pushing Commander out of his chest. Predaking took this opportunity to grab Commander with his mouth, but the Commander endured by keeping the dragon's mouth open with his sturdy, orange weapon.

"I'm OK, guys!"

"AAAAHHHH!!! I thought I told him to stay back at base!"

Predaking, in sheer rage, shook his head around, but Commander hung on to his weapon, activating a spherical shield around him that slipped out of Predaking's mouth and caused him to fall to the ground. Thankfully, an energy barrier existed to protect him from the impact that would've otherwise caused him to go SPLAT.

"Ah, so it is zat kind of veapon."

Beast_Hunters_Predaking_promo.jpg

"I see that my underlings have failed to eliminate you. To protect to pride of the Predacons, I, Predaking, will deal with all of you personally!"​

This was followed by a great roar as Predaking took flight, his neck glowing a bright red...

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone R U S T R U S T themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone R U S T R U S T

Louise blinked up at him, looking a little disoriented by the chaos. "Wha-? Uh - yeah. I think so. Sorry, uh - I mean, if I'm not, I'll get better anyways, so- but thank you. Ow," she added, pressing one hand to her forehead. She turned to see Predaking take off, and her vaguely confused expression morphed into one of near panic. "Oh my god, oh my god-" She fumbled for her laser blaster, holding it up and shoving her already-cracked helmet onto her head.

Jan Kandou
Jan pointed at one of the Snow Cats' headlights, indicating their unawareness, and said, "I think it's coming from that thing over there. It might be broken or something. Or else... It could be magical. Anyway, maybe I can fix it for you guys." Jan thought fixing their Snow Cats might solve the problem. However, despite him not having a thorough knowledge of mechanics and not knowing if it was strangely malfunctioning or not, it would cause some problems and mistakes in the long run.

So he approached one of the Snow Cats and attempted to fix the headlights via kicking it, only to end up breaking it by accident in the process. "Oops... Uh, accident happens... I can replace it for you guys!" Jan said nervously, facepalming himself as a way to prevent himself from losing face.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

Kaladin had been flying above observing the battle and trying to analyze these "Predacons" as they were apparently called, to little avail. They were simply too foreign for him to truly wrap his head around. His allies meanwhile had been fighting the metal creatures and had made quick work of them, until the apparent leader took to the air. Well, that didn't bode well.

"Syl, Shardblade form NOW!" He yelled at his partner who quickly took the form of a massive blue sword that was crystalline in appearance. He had no idea if these things had souls, but either way a Shardblade to the torso should finish them in one fell swoop. So as the creature flew upward, Kaladin sent himself flying downward, sword extended toward the Predaking preparing to stab straight through the torso of the giant metal beast.

• Interaction: LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone R U S T R U S T themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow

"Kabuto Ridewatch. Allows me to tap into Kamen Rider Kabuto's insane speed." Sougo explains, the head of the Time Mazine swapping back to the default, Zi-O one. "I didn't think it would come in handy." He says, looking down at the downed lion's body.

The black X-Calibur disappears as she lets out a huff of pride, nailing the mana discharge perfectly--and that's without anyone helping her!

Soon enough, the boss of the group, the great PredaKing joined the battle. Flying up to the air with its neck glowing--could this be a weak point? Or a signal of it attacking?

"I've got a bad feeling about that glowy red thing." Sougo says, the Time Mazine soon transforming into a giant bike that even Arcee can seemingly ride. It began to float, preparing to take off. "We need to get in the air, Arcee-san!" He invited, though he would go ahead and fly around the PredaKing if he was denied.

"Ah, a Dragon! It's a good thing I have the most sacred of sacred swords!" MHX chuckles, leaping off of Bumblebee and attempted to move around Predaking, looking for something she could climb onto.

• Predaking was ready to release searing hot dragon fire from his mouth, but not before Kaladin slashed hus chest, the big cut immediately forming greyish-black rust as a blue glow was visible from the gap. This didn't stop the relentless

"I will not join the Allspark so easily!" Predaking declares.

"You barely missed his Spark!" Bulkhead comments, "no one was ever this close to turning Predaking to toast!"

"And no one ever will, Wrecker!"

Predaking rained fire from his mouth, an infernal rain ready to incinerate all as it took the form of meteors that spread throughout the metropolis.

618zMirV0OL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

"Louise! Take cover!" Bumblebee says as he summons his shield and raises it.​

Bulkhead transforms into his vehicle mode. "Get on!"

Commander, meanwhile, raised his weapon, creating a wide energy barrier around himself and any who might be near him.

"Was ist das für ein jämmerlicher Haufen! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Time to take to the sky!" With an elegant leap, Arcee boarded the Time Mazine. "The closer we get to him, the more likely he is to burn us into slag. What's the plan?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah R U S T R U S T

• Interaction: Crow Crow and Co

"I'm gonna need you to trust me on this one, because I'm kinda making this up on the spot." Sougo says as he manuevered the time machine above the metal dragon, taking out two Ridewatches as he steered the the Time Mazine into the air, avoiding the rain of fire coming their way. "Now I'm not sure if this'll actually work--I never really got into a situation where a different robot's ontop of the Time Mazine, but I got a good feeling about this!" He says confidently, pressing one of the Ridewatches' Crowns.

unknown.png

BUILD!
    Drill Crusher!

As if registering someone on the Time Mazine's vehicle mode seat, a giant drill-like lance materialized in the air and onto Arcee's hand, letting her use it as a weapon.

"That's Kamen Rider Build's Drill Crusher...Crusher, I think it's called." Sougo explained to Arcee briefly. "I used it to break into a meteorite once, so it should be able to break through this guy, too! Just press the button to spin the drill." Sougo says, revving up the Time Mazine's engine as he would angle himself towards the Dragon's neck. "We're gonna joust this dragon like the medieval ages! This'll be fun--READY GO!" He hyped himself up, barreling the Time Mazine towards the Predaking, the second Ridewatch already inserted onto Sougo's belt, ready to spin to activate in case things get too dicey with the dragon.

Chasing the Dragon, MHX readied her X-Calibur as the Predaking began to spew out meteorites, barely weaving through the dragon's projectiles, coating her Excalibur with holy light, she swung her holy sword like a bat, attempting to send the rock back to sender!

Last edited:
Jan Kandou
"Darn it... Am I not strong enough... Why did I have to end up like this so suddenly... Ow, my body..." Jan muttered in pain to Hatsune, lying down on the ground as if he was fully worn out. Considering that he couldn't transform into GekiRed for some strange reason, he suffered a humiliating defeat by a Snow Cat Decepticon after Jan accidentally kicked one of the Snow Cat's headlights, which the Decepticon retaliated in return. He then grabbed Jan and shoved it into his chest, briefly suffocating and bruising him. Luckily, Jan was saved by Counter, whom he met just a few moments ago.

Jan hadn't been defeated quickly in a swift manner in this way before. If he was to remain powerless this way, he would still be vulnerable to someone quite far stronger than him. Perhaps he reacted too late and he didn't get a chance to pull his weapons out. But after being defeated, was he critically injured as well? Definitely, pretty much as his body was halfway covered in bruises and blood. "Please... Take me to the healing area immediately... I can barely move..." Jan continued speaking quietly before eventually falling unconscious in the process.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• "This isn't a bad look for me," Arcee comments as she looks at the drill weapon equipped to her. As it began to spin about and the two began to charge forward, Predaking countered by spewing fire, only for the drill to split the flames. Predaking was knocked around by the countered meteors of his own making.

"I've got a better idea."

The drill was just a few inches away from Predaking's long neck, before Arcee swiftly shifted its position to the gaping hole in its chest.

"Brace yourself! Full speed ahead!"

The drill went through his chest as it carved a path for the Time Mazine to travel through Predaking's body. By the end of this, Arcee and Sougo came out through the dragon's tail. Arcee swung the drill like a sword, striking a pose before Predaking promptly exploded behind them.

"Zat is it?" Commander says as Predaking's scraps and circuits began to rain down upon the floor.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah R U S T R U S T

Jan Kandou
False alarm, it turned out that Jan wasn't being saved by Counter after all. Instead, he was in the Snow Cat's chest all along after he shoved Jan into it. Could it be that there would still be a possibility for Counter to rescue him on time upon chasing after him? It was only a matter of time until then. "Somebody help me..." Jan muttered in pain, reassuring himself that fate would not be taken away from him.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• Interaction: Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @Fllintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

FINISH TIME! TIME BREAK!

Reacting to Arcee's handling of the Time Mazine, Sougo tapped on the top of his buckle once more, tilting the Driver before spinning, soon pushing the controls forwards, enveloping the Time Mazine and by extension, Arcee in vibrant pink temporal energy as they charged and drilled inside the Predaking, allowing them to easily tear through the Dragon as they emerged from the tail of the Dragon!

"Nicely done." MHX smiled as the robotic duo killed off the Predaking, without even giving her the chance to show off. Well, there's always next time as they say. Despite her demeanor, X kinda doubts that this is it. It felt a tad too easy...

• "He looks pretty dead to me," the Commander unsheathes a katana and begins lightly poking Predaking's corpse.

"I still can't believe you didn't stay behind! And what is that thing you've got there?" Bumblebee rushes towards Commander.

"Vhat? I helped. Also zat is a ceremonial sword zat my family uses for-"

"No, not that, that!"

"Oh, I don't know, I found it in ze veapons vault."

"We fulfilled our mission," Arcee declares, "Wheeljack's in one piece."

"But he isn't," Bulkhead looks towards to scattered corpse of Beachcomber, approaching the head, "back when I was a Wrecker, I've seen my fair share of gruesome deaths that would give the average bot or con the worst case of indigestion. But it turns out, no matter how many you see or how disturbing they look, you'll never get used to it."

"Who vas zat?" Commander asked.

"Beachcomber," Bumblebee responded, "Bulk and I knew him from our old boot camp days. He was always the peace-loving type, not much of a fighter."

"I'm sorry for ze loss of your friend," Commander puts a hand on Bumblebee's leg.

"It's alright."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back