• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom All Hail Megatron

Characters
Here
Jan Kandou
Being saved by a robotic stranger with a tomboyish voice, Jan was relieved. If he was to die unexpectedly by being killed by robotic animals, he would've been deader than dead. Counter, having not asked her name yet, pulled Jan's collar onto the train, causing him to trip and fall upon entering it. Obviously, his injury wasn't severe. Not only did he pull onto an ordinary train, it was called the Shinkansen.

He stood up, staggering a little and stretching as well. There, he saw a humanoid robot with an imposing appearance. Well, that was what he saw it as. He scratched his head in bamboozlement, hearing a voice stating that the Shinkansen would be heading to Hokkaido, a Japanese region. "Whew, that was a close one! I would've been gone for good if it wasn't for you, Tin Girl! I got lucky this time after all! My name is Jan, Jan Kandou! Thank you for saving my skin back there! I really appreciate it! By the way, you look awesome! Nya!" Said Jan happily, expressing naive behavior.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

• Interaction: ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow

"Just...Just doing my job." The black medabot raised her arm, which changed back into her regular one with the yellow turret. With a sigh, the robot sat up, laying her back against the sliding door, one leg raised, using her knee as a rest. "What were you doing back there anyway?" She asked, joints still smoking slightly due to the effects of the Medaforce. "You could've gotten yourself killed...Jan, was it?" She asked, looking up and down Jan's appearance. "Actually...You look japanese, but you don't look like you're from around here. Are you from a nearby bunker?" She asked, curious as to why Jan was wandering within the confines of the metal forest.

• A hill in the distance, and the structure she walked out of being surrounded by more of such arches. There were no other visible buildings or structures in the distance, so it was hard to tell.

unknown.png

But some things didn't seem to change. Far in the distance, an arachnoid droid was seen, leading smaller insectoid droids and approaching her location - though it didn't seem that they have noticed her yet.

darkred darkred

LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Flintstone Flintstone

The former attorney looked nothing short of terrified of this notion, but didn't address that. "Are there - weapons, for us? I mean, if we're gonna go up against a death automaton, we might need some serious firepower... and my blaster, at least, isn't going to do much for it." She quietly fumbled the small laser pistol from her pocket, making sure the safety was on before showing it to the group, and putting it back in her pocket.

Jan Kandou
Counter asked Jan a question that left him scratching his head more. How did he end up in this world in the first place? As previously mentioned, he was in the middle of fighting against evil forces. Yet, it was a grand, final battle at that.

After he blacked out during it, he didn't remember much and how he abruptly came about from it. If he was able to remember it, things would've made a lot of sense. And here he was, onboard the Shinkansen already. "Well... It's a bit complicated. I mean... I'm not really sure... I don't know... We were in the middle of fighting and all of a sudden, I blacked out... And once I woke up in this weird place, I was being chased by those robotic animals not too long ago and I couldn't seem to transform into GekiRed... I really don't know how it happened and I can't seem to remember it either..." Jan spoke in a sotto voice, trying his best to remember about the past event.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• "You could always shoot a weak spot. You know, eyes and all," Commander says to Louise.

"Only if they let you!" Bulkhead retorts, "if you can't make them flinch, you can't deliver the pinch!"

"Glad you asked. Well, not exactly glad you asked, because what I have might be a bit too big by human standards, plus it's something meant to be used sparingly," Professor Hitotonari explains, "back when I was a Kiss Player working under the EDC, we used a certain specialized Anti-Cybertronian weapon, standard issue for our Autoroopers - the Yoshikawa Type 5 Auto-Kremzeek Launcher, designed to launch Kremzeek bullets. They're ceramic bullets, designed to crack easily upon impact so that what's inside can come out."

"Kremzeeks, huh? I don't wanna be near those critters again!" Bumblebee's eyes widen, "they're an absolute pain in the afterburner to deal with!"

"That's the point, Bee," Arcee says, "those cons must feel the same way. I'm sure even someone as tough as Predaking will be out-bugged by those little livewires."

"The Kremzeek Launchers should be in the weapons storage," the Professor begins to lead them there, "they're kept in a special compartment."

"Must we use Kremzeeks? I mean, we do have other stuff, right?"

"Well, all the other weapons in our storage are standard energon blasters of different calibres and a few melee weapons - no glass guns, no null rays, no fusion cannons," Arcee iterates, "unless you hit 'em a few hundred times, all those will do to Predacons is tickle 'em."

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Flintstone Flintstone

• Interaction: ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow

"...GekiRed? Whazzat, some kinda codename?" Counter tilted her head, curious as Jan explained that he blacked out fighting some evil forces as a soldier called 'GekiRed'. "Ah, that explains why you're out in the open. Listen closely, I'm about to drop some massive lore on you." She cleared her throat before speaking. "Before my creation, there were these alien robots known as Cybertronians. Those weird animal bots that were after you earlier? They're one of them, and those guys serves the bastards that enslaved this planet; The Decepticons. The poor bot who got scrapped in front of you was an Autobot, a faction of Cybertronians whose goal is to oppose the Decepticons. While we don't trust them, the enemy of my enemy's a friend, amirite?" She explained, with a chuckle, "I was created to protect what's left of the free world with the SUEI. Shinkansen Ultra Evolution Institute. I am Medabot SATM-KBT-XP, Counter. This Shinkansen is one of their weapons against those tyrants. We're supposed to be headed for the nearby Autobot base, but protocol's protocol."

Looking around, the Shinkansen seems fairly empty--save some small crates tucked away in the corners specifically. For some reason, they really don't want to cover the doors to the other cars--even peering through the window towards the next car. Wonder what's up with that.

"Just in case, you should grab a weapon or two from that crate over there." Counter pointed at one of the crates with a distinct fist crack on it. "It should have some guns, ammo, and beam swords for some of the human refugees on a settlement near the base we're bringing them to."

• "Well, I don't know, I've never seen you guys do anything before," Bulkhead says, "'sides, we ain't letting any ol regular civilians go out there and-"

"Vere you listening?" Commander interrupts, "Ve can handle zis, vith our assorted superpowers!"

"And what's your superpower, little girl?" Bumblebee asked the Commander.

"Expert seaman, top naval strategist and negotiator."

"Yeeeaaah I don't see this going well for you," Bumblebee adds, "besides, we're dealing with Predacons, not Seacons."

"Wheeljack's going to need all the help he can get. If these humans say they can par with cons, we'll just have to take their word for it," Arcee says.

"I think we can all agree this yapping is only going to give those Preds more time to turn Jackie into a scrapheap!"

Everyone was loaded up and ready to roll.

"Let's go save your friend!" Commander pumps a fist up in the air.

"Oh, no no no, you're staying. You basically admitted you have no superpowers or experience in direct bot-to-bot combat on solid ground, remember?"

"Hmph," Commander pouts, before eyeing a strange-looking human-sized orange weapon on the floor.

IMG_20220424_122521.jpg

"Zis vill show zem I can help..."

While Ratchet stayed behind, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee decided to head out.

"Alright, Autobots, Transform and-"

"Bee, that's Optimus' thing!"

"Okay, okay, let me think of something original..."

"Think later, we've got cons to deal with!"

The trio's bodies began to shift about, metal folding over metal, parts forming over parts, until they took the shape of vehicles, with the former two opening their doors.

trio_vehicle_mode.png

"Get in!"

The Commander snuck into Bulkhead's trunk with his hulking orange weapon, sshhing anyone who snuck in with him and pointed out he was supposed to stay behind because the funny yellow one said so.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Last edited:
Jan Kandou
"Did you say that there are some weapons in one of the crates over there, including beam swords? That's so awesome! However, I've never heard of beam swords before. How do they function? Also, what are guns? Anyway, I'll check the weapons out!" Jan said out of excitement, approaching the crates to choose a weapon or two. Once Counter explained the lore to him about the conflict between the Cybertronians and the Decepticons, he was too busy thinking about how awesome the aforementioned weapons were, so he didn't care much, as well as not listening to some of her words out of boredom. At least he understood some of it.

Upon opening one of the crates, what he discovered was right up his alley. Inside of it was a sniper rifle, an assault rifle, a submachine gun, and two beam swords, but he decided to go with two beam swords because he was very skilled in swordfighting, particularly twin sabers. "Say, is it okay if I take two beam swords or is it unfair? You know, I'm pretty skilled at using two swords at once, nya! I'm just asking because I don't want to be selfish about it." He said curiously.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• Interaction: Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Sougo took out a pocketwatch shaped device, twisting its ring to reveal a helmet of sorts, with the japanese letterings for RIDER engraved on it. He'd then press on the button, causing a digital projection of the watch face to briefly appear above the Ridewatch.

ZI-O!

The watch announced as Sougo inserted the device in his Driver. He gravitated towards the transformed Arcee, which is a blue motorcycle. As a Kamen Rider, this felt the natural course. Before getting on, he pressed the top of the belt, which caused the buckle to tilt, as well as manifest a large clockface and a collection of watches behind Sougo, which span along with the buckle he pulled with his left hand, causing it to spin in the right direction. As it clicked back to its original position, the grandfather clock's chime echoed from the belt.

RIDER TIME!
    Kamen-Rider-Zi-O.jpg

--{[KAMEN RIDER ZI-O]}--
    Will, Be The King​

The clock would produce the same pink letters, which soon burst out of the clock face a metal rings, glowing with ethereal, temporal pink energies formed around Sougo, rotating as a suit formed on Sougo's body. As Sougo got on the bike, the letters would attach themselves to Sougo's face, forming the visor.

Sougo would get on Arcee's bike form, gripping on the handles like how he would ride his own bike. Still, considering this is a living being, Sougo couldn't help but look down at the bike with a question.

"Oh, uh..." Sougo asks the living bike, tilting his head. "Sorry, but do you mind if I use you for a bit, right, Arcee-san?" He asks, wondering if he needed consent to ride her like a Rider.

Heroine X meanwhile, decided to not go inside of any vehicle, but instead stand on top of Bumblebee, sword drawn like a chariot going to war.

• "We're really doing this, huh?" Bumblebee says as MHX stood on his roof.

"Hold on tight!" Arcee says to Sougo.

Soon, the team would find themselves on the surface, the fight within vision - six Predacons versus a single Autobot.

"I'll take the straight lane," Bulkhead declared.

"I'll go left flank."

"Leaves me for right, I guess."

Bulkhead went straight forward, the mechanical dragon's tail within sight, while Arcee and Bumblebee made a turn, preparing to flank the 'cons at intersections.

"Brace yourselves everyone!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
    R U S T R U S T (ready to assist)

Jan Kandou
"Wow, that's so awesome! I wish I could do that! You're so amazing, you know!" Jan said in amazement. He hadn't seen anything so intriguing to him. Especially a robot who appeared to be heavily modified with guns. At least, that answered his question.

Suddenly, a female hologram, Hatsune Miku, popped up in front of Jan and Counter, scaring him to death and causing him to panic. "Ah! A ghost! Get away from me, you demonic witch! I'll attack you!" He said in fear, attempting to attack Hatsune with his martial arts skills despite his naivety.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• aloy-geshin-impact-76869de.png

Aloy had her Focus trained on the insectoid creature nearby along with the man tiny creatures gathered around it, but it was getting closer.

Aloy muttered "Damnit.." Some things truly never change.

Aloy was already running the area setting Tripcast wires to deactivate the machines she assumed were coming her direction.

What didn't stop the machines there, she'd set a Overcast on one tiny and send them against their own.

She prepped first with some Shock arrows making sure they were ready if the unknown machines didn't stop from the tripwires planted.

Crow Crow

Last edited:
60A79771-2608-43F0-90F1-8404E652E47C.jpeg
Wheeljack

As whee jack was immediately surrounded by the predacons he immediately went into theory of how he can, somehow, someway, escape from death, he immediately shot at the closest predacon with the dominantar disk that immediately went into effect against the enemy.

He then transformed back into vehicle mode and accelerated as fast as possible dodging one of them nearly though the prefacing had hacked the car a little bit.

Though as the other auto bots came and help his hope went higher than before.

“THATS IT YOU PREDACONS ME ALLIES ARE HERE!”

Crow Crow

• Interaction: Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah R U S T R U S T

"Of course we're doing this! This is just the cavalry to ride into battle!" MHX pointed her blade forward, Sougo nodding as he revved Arcee's handlebars. Being experienced with bikes despite not having a license has been useful to the Time King...In certain, rare occassions.

"Alright. Let's go, everyone!" Sougo nodded, the group of vehicles soon speeding off to the surface.

--

Sougo's Party would find six mechanical animals, which included a lion, a bird, a rhino, a bull, a tiger, and a dragon. This menagerie of mechanical menace were terrorizing one of the Autobots; a car-like transformer, like Bumblebee but more...Tense, in a way.

"I think we can do this!" Sougo reassures as Arcee turned left. The Time King began to rise from the seat, conjuring a weapon from the buckle, taking the form of a clockhands spinning in a small circle, soon solidified into a weapon by pink letters.

olympus-digital-camera-299

ZIKAN GIRADE! KEN!​

A mechanical blade formed on Sougo's right hand, taking out another one of Sougo's watches, inserting it on a holder by the sword's guard.

FINISH TIME! WIZARD! GIRI GIRI SLASH!

The blade started to glow red, jumping off of Arcee to deliver a slash down to the Lion Predacon, the area it slashed through resulted in that area freezing solid and more before Sougo lunged and thrusted the blade forward, intending to push the Lion bot away with the power of a hurricane.

Heroine X meanwhile, makes her sword glow a holy light before leaping off of Bumblebee in an attempt to clip the wings of Divebomb mid flight, swinging her blade in a quick and unpredictable manner.

Jan Kandou
"Oh, I see! A hologram, huh? That makes sense now! How cool! I'm very sorry for attacking you just now! Please forgive me! Not only that, but it's wrong for me to assault women! How dishonorable of me!" Said Jan, deeply bowing to Hatsune as if he was bowing to a princess or the like. He made a terrible mistake. It was all thanks to his naive behavior because he grew up in the mountains (or jungle, technically speaking) with animals. Even though he had been to an urban environment before, he still wasn't quite familiar with modern technology. It might even take roughly five years for him to familiarize himself with it. However, it might possibly take longer than that. "You bet I will! See you around, uh, Counter!" He replied to Counter's short comment upon leaving, almost forgetting her name.

After Jan apologized to Hatsune, he thought of several questions about her to the point where she probably could not keep track of all of them. But who knows? "Anyway, what can holograms do? Can they fly? Can they eat? Can they write? Can they create magic? Can they walk? Can they..." Jan carried on, continuing to ask questions out of curiosity.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• "This must be the place of the time travel device Megatron was talking about, based on the coordinates. How very foolish of him to entrust me with this task," the spider spoke in a clearly feminine voice, getting more audible to Aloy as she and her squad approached, "he wants to use it in the sliver of a chance that he fails. But now that he has granted me with this knowledge, that sliver is absolute, and I will rule not only the Decepticons, but the entire Earth..."

unknown.png

In the middle of her monologuing, she paused, shifted the metal of her body into a humanoid form and raised an arm to signal for her troops to stop.

"You there," she pointed to one of her purple troopers, "walk over there."

It followed her orders, triggering the Tripcast wires, electrocuting it. As it stood, it would get struck with the Override as it was still up and ready, turning back and getting aggressive with the rest of the squad, ripping some of them apart before the big spider impaled it with her claws.

"I suppose there are disadvantages when it comes to working with simple Insecticon clones," the spider said, before shifting her body into that of a helicopter, immediately taking flight.

airachnidvm.jpg

"We'll split into teams. My team and I will cover the air. The rest of you, search the ground there, there and..."​

The helicopter gestured towards Aloy's area.

"... there."

darkred darkred

Last edited:

• faf3852edefca05d6025a4cd8c240fd0.jpg

Seconds past into minutes and Aloy felt tense. She was in a place with no communication with her tribes, friends or even anyone that knew her. Yet she could hear someone or something coming very close to her position. She didn't need to hear the weird machines coming near her, since birds nearby literally scattered in the sky. It gave away the strange machines position right away.

Her focus moved in on the flying machine nearby as she lightly growled, prepping yet another shock arrow to aim at whom was getting close to her.

Crow Crow

• Interaction: Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Flintstone Flintstone themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah R U S T R U S T

"For the sake of my royal subjects--I will defeat you!" Sougo whipped his sword to the side, glancing at Arcee as if to signal that both of them should attack simultaneously. Sougo would swing his sworld wildly, focusing on parrying Razorclaw's sword which making sure he makes advances towards slicing his chassis. He would soon pull back, turning his sword into a gun and pulling the trigger.

WIZARD! TZURE ZURE SHOOTING!

The gun would shoot a rapid fire of elemental shots--fire, ice, wind, and even whole ass rocks, pelting the lion-like Razorclaw with magic.

"Hnngh!" X managed to parry that drill peck, sending her down onto the ground, creating a small crater. Surprisingly, however, MHX appeared fine, despite being a human with no armor. She turned to face the red tiger who spoke, charging behind her until he tripped by something--she couldn't tell what it is, but X was glad it happened. "Ex..." She raised her blade, causing it to glow as an intense burst of light emitted from the blade. "CALIBUR!" She lunged at Rampage, swinging down her magically charged Noble Phantasm at the Predacon, intending to slice the animal robot in one clean slash.

Jan Kandou
It seemed like the Shinkansen made it to their appropriate destination. With Jan taking the two beam swords (and putting them in his pockets) and not the guns with him, he got out of it as soon as the doors opened. Outside, he felt his body being cold for a while, causing him to shiver a little. Obviously enough, he wasn't wearing an overcoat but he should have been able to resist the cold temperature for a while as it was the result of his martial arts training. There, he encountered a younger (and non-hologram) version of Hatsune Miku and two foreign men, sparking his curiosity even further. "Jeez, it's freezing out here... Uh, who are you and who are those guys?" Asked Jan, covering a little bit of his body with his arms.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

• QuestForSurvival_Insecticon_swarm.jpg

Off they went.

The group of insectoids that approached Aloy seemed to be ready to sniff her out.

One in particular stared her right in the eye, before charging at her!

darkred darkred

Jan Kandou
Jan smiled and nodded as Frostbite placed a coat over him. He had never felt such kindness before, especially when it came to doing something unintended. It was as if Frostbite was a true gentleman at some point. Jan wanted to thank Frostbite for what he had just done but he couldn't seem to think of anything meaningful to say about it. Even for Snow Job, he introduced himself and the team's driver out of respect, agreeing to shake his hand as well. "Frostbite and Snow Job, huh? Interesting! My name is Jan, Jan Kandou! It's a pleasure to meet you! But who is this girl with the glasses? Oh yeah, you're that girl I saw before, right? It's Hatsune Miku, right? And you look familiar too!" Jan said, not realizing the difference between the hologram one and the other one he had previously mentioned.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back