• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom All Hail Megatron

Characters
Here

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
OoC | Interest Check

Dancitron, New York City, Earth, Primax 422.16 Nu
(Axiom Nexus Designation)

Earth has fallen to the Decepticon Empire. Humanity now serves as slaves to the Decepticons, while their supposed saviours, the Autobots, are too scattered to do anything with their leader Optimus Prime nowhere to be seen.

Dancitron.jpg

Even in these harsh, pressing times, entertainment still existed, and one could look no further than the Decepticon-dominated Nightclub Dancitron for it! Over at Dancitron, a vast mix of humans and Decepticons could be seen in the crowds as the Cybertronian idol group the Kiss Casettes stood at the centre of it all, dancing and singing.

This trio consisted of Decepticon medic Glit and the freshly-kidnapped Autobot casettes Sundor and Rosanna. Despite being forced to perform against their will, it didn't really seem like it - for at the end of the day, music was their greatest passion.

unknown.png

♫♪ OooooOOooo~ BREAK UP! ♪♫
♫♪ OooooOOooo~ WAKE UP! ♪♫

Rumble_and_frenzy.jpg

"You know, for an Autobot, Rosanna's kinda cute!"
"You can say that again!"
"She can even make that load of hoo-ha the squishies of this dirt ball call J-Pop sound good!"
"Are you implying something?"

The twins began to butt heads, before someone, at least twice their heights, came between them.

febe3085-759c-4848-9a15-da532176c7ea.jpg

"Frenzy, Rumble, cut it out! We may be warriors, but we should leave all war to the field of battle, not a concert where everyone's trying to enjoy themselves."

"Oh hey, TC!" One of the twins waved, "didn't take you to be a... you know..."
"So, who's your favourite, anyways?" the other asked.

"I'm actually more of a Kiss Players kind of con," the larger blue seeker said, "and my favourite's this chick here!"

He showed the two a holographic picture of a group, and points to a specific member.

"Marissa, the blonde one over there."

"Thundercracker likes a filthy human?"
"Yuck!"

The two walked to another part of the nightclub.

"Hey! I'll have you know that Marissa is the greatest voice of her generation! She deserves respect and worship no matter her species! Yeesh, what's with them?" Thundercracker asked as he shrugged. It was around this time where he recieved a call from his commlink.

"Hmm? Oh, greetings Lord Megatron. Yes, yes."

Thundercracker headed towards a less crowded area of Dancitron, where it was just him and a holographic screen of Megatron.

unknown.png

"I have a mission for you, Thundercracker, as a part of an agreement with our human associates."

"I'm on standby, Lord Megatron," Thundercracker adds.

"Good, good," Megatron responds, "I want you to bring me this human to me."

Another image was displayed on the holographic projector.

"But... aren't we warriors? Why are we kidnapping a human who probably poses no threat to us?"

"Yes, we are warriors, and this is war, where we will need to be prepared to do anything to secure our position and status quo," Megatron replies, "in order to keep peace, we must enforce it via tyranny."

"This... this just isn't right..."

"What a shame. I suppose I will have to send Blitzwing and Lugnut to deal with the matter."

"Alright," Thundercracker said with no hestitation, "I'll do it!"

"Good, good. This human's name is-"

ShorttermEuphoricBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

Naval Academy, Earth, YS-AL-019-1212
(Unidentified Designation)

The Naval Academy, a fine place where the shipgirls of this universe are trained in the art of combat before they go off to fend humanity from the Sirens.

But that isn't our focus today at all. Oh, far from it.

Today was a day to rest and relax.

unknown.png

"Vell zen, meine Damen und Herren," a young Commander says to the group before him, "zis is my house. Vell, actually, zis is a naval base I vas assigned to, but I live here, so zis is my house. Zat is how it verks, I zink. I'm sure some of you have been here before, ja?"

He waves to and salutes various girls on the way, alongside some chick-like creatures.

"Guten Morgen! Guten Morgen! Hail Ironblood! Guten Morgen! Anyvays, vhere vere ve? Yeah, zis is an all-voman place, but I zought ve established zat before. Ja, ja, over zere is ze actual Naval Academy, zat over zere - canteens, zere are ze dormitaries, and oh, ze gift shop! Ze prices are pretty high, but I'll see if I can convince Akashi if you all can get a discount. Ve have a lot of Manjuu verking under us, Akashi says zey are free labour, vhatever zat means. Vell, I can probably trust my most capable inventor with stuff, so I don't zink I should be vorried."

"Commander, Commander!"

A girl came running towards the group.

"U-101! Vat is ze matter?" Commander asks.

unknown.png

"A spaceship crashed in the middle of our practice session!"

"So much for a peaceful day off. Lead ze vay, U-101! Everyvan, let us go make ferst contact vith aliens!"

U-101 boarded a mechanical shark that she parked by the docks, with Commander taking the second seat and allowing Sougo to take the third, non-defined vacancy.

"Hang on tight Commander. You too, Rider guy!"

Commander proceeds to clasp U-101's waist with her arms, before prompting Sougo to do the same to him as he turns behind and raised his eyebrows a few times.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Sougo Tokiwa), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Saber)

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Mysterious Heroine X) themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah (Louise) (Spaceship occupants)​

• Interaction: themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
    OST: In Space With Markiplier

unknown.png

--{[The Invincible II]}--
    Definitely Not Invincible

Deep within the vastness of space, a lone starcruiser cruises through space at an abnormal speed--smoke rising from almost every engine in the ship, the ship that was designed to carry thousands upon thousands of colonists in search of a new planet to inhabit.

Well, until some white space ship crashed on the airlock--now everything's gone to shit, and as two of the ship's crew, awakened to take command, are scrambling to fix every system that's failing.

Fortunately enough, while the dynamic duo fixed every system, the pilot of the ship that crashed onto the airlock--the blonde woman clad in a blue tracksuit, a cap with a lock of hair sticking out(for some reason) who claimed to have known the Captain; Louise Worth, who had somehow managed to be cleared for space travel, much to the Mysterious Heroine's surprised.

Once again, the ship shook as an alert was sounded by a computerized voice.

ALERT! HYPERSPEED MANUALLY ACTIVATED BY UNATHORIZED PERSONNEL!

As it was sounded, both Louise and the head engineer, Mark Iplier, was flung onto the door they had emerged from--the main hall that leads both to the Cryopods and various defense systems.

0b958a0ef8836d976c3a62abdd72675ed7ab932c.jpg

--{[Mark Iplier]}--
    Head Engineer and Father of The Invincible II

"CAPTAIN! A-Are you sure we can trust her to pilot this ship?!" Mark asked in extreme worry, seeing as he is currently being pushed back by the Gs of hyperwarp. "I don't know the Invincible II can even handle going this fast! You've gotta stop her before anything else goes wrong!"

8d7f98510537bcc489ee5634059c7222.jpg

--{[The Mysterious Heroine X]}--
    Very Mysterious

"It'll be fine. I'm used to piloting space ships like these. It's in my Parameters." The blue clad Heroine turned around, one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on her hip, which sheathed the blade X-Calibur.

"Oh, well hat's a relief--"

"Not so good at landing them, though."

"CAPTAIN!!" Cried out Mark as he pointed towards the cockpit window, which showed them rapidly approaching Earth while engaged in Warp Speed. This caused the group to chaotically cry out, bracing impact as the Mysterious Heroine tried to steer the craft into the waters.

Little did she know, they had once again crashed near someone they know...

-Louise Worth, Co-Captain, The District Attorney -

Louise, who had been frantically trying to put up any shields they had, finally gave up, grabbing onto the Heroine's and Mark's arms, pulling them down to the ground.

"Hold on! Hold on-"

Was this familiar? This didn't happen before, this wasn't supposed to happen. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she could see Mark smiling at her.
The last thing she remembered was hitting her head on the dashboard, and everything going black.

When she came to, it was to the sun shining into her eyes. She clumsily sat up, to see the ocean on all sides. They were on - a piece of metal? Floating? She put her head in her hands, still struggling to process. They - were all gone. The colonists, Celci, Gunther - gone.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• unknown.png

"Race ya there, Rider man! Last one there is a busted torpedo!" U-101 says as her Great Shark zipped across the water. Commander simply grinned as he waved to the others.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
"Oh no, he's not an alien-" Louise awkwardly reached out an arm to pat Mark on the shoulder. "He's from here - uh, originally. Yeah. Um, and we were trying to- leave for somewhere else, but... oh, and yeah! Lawyer. That's me. Well, not anymore, obviously - but, um - I mean, it's really complicated, and - we'll, Mark and I have been friends since forever, and he asked me if I wanted to come help, and-" The co-captain continued to ramble on for some minutes, before finally trailing off into an awkward silence. "But it's good to see you guys."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• Interaction: Crow Crow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
    OST: Case Tracking

"Oh, you're on!" Sougo nodded, the cockpit closing the entryway to the cockpit as the ship rocketed off after the ship rode off, thrusters blasting off as it flew through the sky above U-101.

--The Invincible II Wreckage-->

Atop the remains of the cockpit were the dynamic trio, one of them laying on her back, the other attempting to console the crying engineer, who had practically watched his daughter die in the hands of a complete amateur.

"Well that wasn't so bad." X says with a rather satisfied smile. "At least the cockpit is still up." She said as the Engineer glared at the blonde swordswoman.

"How could you!" The Engineer cried, "She was so young!" He continued to bawl his eyes out like some youtuber with a million subs, being consoled by the captain made him still have hope, letting out a smile even with the Captain's very few words.

X's attention was soon taken by someone she somewhat recognized.

"...Laffey." The Mysterious Heroine acknowledged the dead-eyed twintailed ship girl which started to surround the wreckage. "If you're here, then..."

"Hey, uh, why are there a buncha women skating on water? Should I be concerned about this?" Mark asked, seeing X being captured by Laffey's cold, undead gaze. The Head Engineer seeing the mechanical rigs on Laffey's body. "Wait are those turrets? For Battleships? On a little girl?" He asked, glancing back and forth between her face and the obviously deadly turret. "Who the hell designed this equipment?!"

Just as he asked, the rest of the crew arrived, including another spaceship, which was landed above water. Equipping the water boots the Lane gave him a while back, Sougo exited the Time Mazine, soon stepping into the water, wobbling a bit as he tried to readjust to how to skate on water.

It's been a while since he's done this.

"Oh, hey X-san!" Sougo waved at the blue clad Anti-Saber, skating towards her. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Greetings, Sougo. Indeed, it's been quite the adventure since I last left." MHX says, letting a satisfied nod. "Even rode the mighty, Invincible II!"

"Which you BROKE by the way!" Mark butted in angrily.

"I was merely testing its namesake." MHX glanced at Mark with a chuckle, "I suppose it wasn't really invulnerable, was it?"

"It's called the Invincible for a reason, Xhortie."

As Mark and X argued about the crashed ship, the Commander came in and recognized both MHX and the Captain, Louise, much to Mark's surprise.

"Err...You know this N[GERMAN SOLDIER] wannabe, Captain?" Mark asked, leaning a whisper towards Louise, before being deemed an alien by said Commander. "Oh, so we actually reached a habitable planet?"

"Not exactly..." MHX says, scratching the back of her head before Louise explains that he came from this planet specifically--which means...

"My god..." Mark gasped, "This is Earth? What kinda government military straps turrets on living people?" He tilted his head, curious on the nature of the Azure Lane ship girls. "And how come you met this handsome and/or beautiful person in a dream? I never get to see the Captain in my dreams..." He pouted, jealous of the Commander's experience with the Captain.

"You, uh...Don't wanna be there." Sougo scratched his cheek, "I was there and almost killed her."

"You what."

"Hey, uh, why are there a buncha women skating on water? Should I be concerned about this?" Mark asked, seeing X being captured by Laffey's cold, undead gaze. The Head Engineer seeing the mechanical rigs on Laffey's body. "Wait are those turrets? For Battleships? On a little girl?" He asked, glancing back and forth between her face and the obviously deadly turret. "Who the hell designed this equipment?!"

"Zat is a long story, und nein. Zose are turrets. For Zerstorers. On a little girl," the Commander corrects our engineer Mark, "if I recall. Schlachtschiff riggings are usually much much bigger, I zink zey're big enough zat Queen Elizabeth actually uses hers as a throne."

"My god..." Mark gasped, "This is Earth? What kinda government military straps turrets on living people?" He tilted his head, curious on the nature of the Azure Lane ship girls. "And how come you met this handsome and/or beautiful person in a dream? I never get to see the Captain in my dreams..." He pouted, jealous of the Commander's experience with the Captain.

"You, uh...Don't wanna be there." Sougo scratched his cheek, "I was there and almost killed her."

"You what."

"Zat is an even longer story. Anyvays, it's good to see you picking a more honest path," Commander says to Louise then turns to MHX, "and it's good to see you doing vell as well, Mysterious Heroine X. Ve could all catch up here in ze middle of ze ocean on your giant blunder of a Raumschiff or vat's left of it, or ve could catch up in ze comfort of my living quarters with some snacks and drinks vhile ve let the girls continue with zeir practice session and Akashi fixes ze Invincible II up, vat do you say to zat?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Bah, Potato-Tomato, it's a bunch boat guns. On a lil' girl...You think you can outfit actual exo suits with that sorta gear? That'll be really fucking cool." Mark couldn't help but ask, seeing as the Head Engineer here loves to have some explosives strapped on him at all times. Before he could ask more about the mechanical riggings, The Commander mentioned something about being in the middle of the ocean, offering to move into a safer, most like more land-y location and let the shipgirls do their thing and fix the Invincible II in the process.

"Oh my god, YES!" Mark's eyes glistened in joy, "I am 100% NOT a huge fan of the Ocean--I've been trying to ignore that part for a while now." He admitted, scratching the back of his head in the process. "Oh, and could you, uh, look for some cryo-pods while you're at it, too? We were carrying a buncha colonists and crew in there and we kinda don't want them to die and all?" He said, his voice increasing in pitch as he raised his palms as if to illustrate the complicated situation.

"I would like some snacks." MHX spoke like a true Saber, sligtly drooling at the thought.

"That settles it, then." Sougo says, placing his hands on his waist. "Do you wanna hitch a ride on my ship, or do you prefer the Shark Bike?"

"Anything that doesn't involve me seeing the ocean would be lovely, please." Mark says, following Sougo to the edge of the cockpit-island, with the Time Mazine parked a bit farther, causing Mark to wait a while as Sougo heads back in the Time Mazine and parks it right next to the cockpit island.

"If it's any consolation, Mark, I did see you there for a minute. I mean, it wasn't under good circumstances, but- alls well that ends well, you know?"

Louise quietly stared into the water for a moment. Her reflection wasn't there, but she was used to that.

"I, uh, think we'll take the ship. If the Shark Bike looks like it sounds, we'll be closer to the water, and it looks half-freezing as is..." Louise's face lit up with an idea. "There might be a phone on the boat! We could call the Coast Guard and get the colonists out of there, get them to a hospital so they can take care of - any possible wrinkles in waking up. Also I would really like some chamomile tea, if that's okay. If not I totally get it, just - I don't know. Really crazy week."

"Been more of a crazy forever, but-" she shrugged.

"Bah, Potato-Tomato, it's a bunch boat guns. On a lil' girl...You think you can outfit actual exo suits with that sorta gear? That'll be really fucking cool." Mark couldn't help but ask, seeing as the Head Engineer here loves to have some explosives strapped on him at all times. Before he could ask more about the mechanical riggings, The Commander mentioned something about being in the middle of the ocean, offering to move into a safer, most like more land-y location and let the shipgirls do their thing and fix the Invincible II in the process.

"Akashi's probably got zat idea somevhere," the Commander adds, "but ze best ve got so far are some plugsuits here and zere, like ze vans in Ev****lion."

"Oh my god, YES!" Mark's eyes glistened in joy, "I am 100% NOT a huge fan of the Ocean--I've been trying to ignore that part for a while now." He admitted, scratching the back of his head in the process. "Oh, and could you, uh, look for some cryo-pods while you're at it, too? We were carrying a buncha colonists and crew in there and we kinda don't want them to die and all?" He said, his voice increasing in pitch as he raised his palms as if to illustrate the complicated situation.

"I would like some snacks." MHX spoke like a true Saber, sligtly drooling at the thought.

"That settles it, then." Sougo says, placing his hands on his waist. "Do you wanna hitch a ride on my ship, or do you prefer the Shark Bike?"

"Anything that doesn't involve me seeing the ocean would be lovely, please." Mark says, following Sougo to the edge of the cockpit-island, with the Time Mazine parked a bit farther, causing Mark to wait a while as Sougo heads back in the Time Mazine and parks it right next to the cockpit island.
"If it's any consolation, Mark, I did see you there for a minute. I mean, it wasn't under good circumstances, but- alls well that ends well, you know?"

Louise quietly stared into the water for a moment. Her reflection wasn't there, but she was used to that.

"I, uh, think we'll take the ship. If the Shark Bike looks like it sounds, we'll be closer to the water, and it looks half-freezing as is..." Louise's face lit up with an idea. "There might be a phone on the boat! We could call the Coast Guard and get the colonists out of there, get them to a hospital so they can take care of - any possible wrinkles in waking up. Also I would really like some chamomile tea, if that's okay. If not I totally get it, just - I don't know. Really crazy week."

"Been more of a crazy forever, but-" she shrugged.

"You heard ze man. U-boats, locate any cryopods that may have sunk. Zerstorers, help push any debris to land and hand it to Akashi. U-101-"

"On it, boss!" U-101 pressed a button on her Great Shark, causing grappling hooks to emerge from its hind and latch onto the Invincible II's debris.

"Vait, you could do zat?"

"Eh," U-101 responds with a shrug.

The good was going as everything was set in motion and everyone was ready to move.

unknown.png

In a matter of time, the entire gang found themselves in the Commander's living quarters, sitting around the table with biscuits and pastries. It was a neatly-decorated room, complete with a bed and all. The only out-of-place things were a fax machine that was beeping from time to time and failing to recieve a functional message, and a giant hunk of junk, presumably some kind of contraption, characterized by its circular appearance and hollow centre.

The Commander walked in through the door.

"I assigned Vestal to monitor any cryopod occupants, und I also got ze tea," Commander came in with a tray trolley with three teapots and some teacups, "Chamomile, Rose and Lemon. Belfast prepared it all, I insisted on personally delivering it. So be sure to zank her vhen you see her later. I didn't miss a good story vhile I vas avay, did I?"

Commander looked down at his military uniform- only to realise he was wearing a complete set of maid garments.

"... oh, right, I forgot zat she got me to dress ze part.."

He casually removed them and hung them up, to reveal his entire military uniform still underneath.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Oh, there's always a good story in every day, if you look in the right places." Louise eagerly fixed herself some tea, giving a contented sigh as she took a small sip. Granted, it did burn her tongue a little, but that was okay.

"Although we've been in - a pretty crazy story, I guess? There's places space travel isn't that strange at all, but for us, it's been pretty monumental." She awkwardly adjusted her sleeve to cover the warp crystal - she trusted him, and it wasn't even working anyway, but that was a whole other can of worms she didn't want to explain.

Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Woa-ho-hoagh!" Mark yelped as the sudden movement of the Invincible II's cockpit being pulled by the water bike, and surely enough, the debris became a makeshift boat taut by some woman riding a shark water bike--whatever that thing's made of, it's strong!

Still, despite being surrounded by the ocean, the experience of being in a raft is enjoyable to the Head Engineer. Probably because he's been playing Raft in his spare time.

--{[Later]}-->

The gang would soon be welcomed in a fancy looking recreational room. No, the Commander's very own Captain's Quarters. Neatly decorated, with various trinkets and items. Mark would set his ass down at the nearby chair, which is followed by him snoring. Asleep.

"That must've been quite the space trip, huh?" Sougo turned to MHX and Louise, who chuckled at Mark being asleep so quickly.

"Definitely." The Mysterious Heroine nodded, soon taking a cookie from the table and munching on it. "So, I haven't seen you since what, a few months ago? How's the green guy doing by the way?"

"Oh, Woz? Definitely good." Sougo nodded, just as the Commander walked in with Tea. Wearing a maid uniform for some reason.

"That's good to hear, Commander." Mark seemingly woke up at the scent of tea and appeared from behind the Commander, hearing that the Cryopods were found, casually pouring himself a cup and taking a sip. "It's a lovely place you got here, Commander, but I'll go make a headcount of the Cryopods. Wanna make sure we left Celci behind." Mark said jokingly before grabbing a handful of cookies and walking towards the door. "I'll see you later, Captain." Mark smiled at Louise with a rather charming eyebrow raised before walking out and chomping all of the cookies in his hands.

"I'll say." Sougo says, raising his teacup at Louise's statement. "Humanity being able to travel through space is something even people from my world had done yet, but somehow, it feels so commonplace in other worlds." He says, taking a sip of his tea...Which seemed to lack some sugar. Aw.

Louise gave a wide smile to Mark as he left, and a small wave, before turning to the others. "Well, it... kind of is? I could've sworn we went to an agency or something. It's gotta be commonplace if there's an agency for it."

She took a small sip of her tea, sitting down. "Although to be fair, sometimes it feels like humanity is like me at therapy... one step forward, three steps back. And that's with journal keeping." Another pause. "Geez, I sound like Mark talking about parole. Sweet guy - incredibly sweet guy - just a bit dramatic sometimes."

"See you later, Herr Iplier," Commander waves to a leaving Mark as he takes a seat, "vish ve had more people here, but I'm just glad ve can recount some old times... even if ve really only had like two adventures verth recounting and zat van MMO some of us decided to pick up last month. My life's been a bonsai tree outside of our get-togezers - get up, train, paperverk, check my Juustagram, fight Sirens, go to sleep, zough sometimes I get ze occasional day off to go somevhere, visit my friend who lives in Kivotos or ze occasional dimensional anomaly - collaborations and all. Last month zese 765PRO girls just dropped by ze docks and ve had a good time before zey had to return home. Alvays good to see a new face."

Commander drinks some tea.

"Geez, I sound like Mark talking about parole. Sweet guy - incredibly sweet guy - just a bit dramatic sometimes."

"Based on vat I've seen, zat is an understatement."

As the conversation continued, many words were shared.

At some point, Commander laughed so hard, he rocked his chair and fell in the most unladylike manner possible, knocking the broken fax machine off the its position and causing it to slam into the strange, circular contraption beside it.

"Uh oh- oh vait, zat zing is nonfunctional."

The so-called 'nonfunctional' thing began to spark at its hollow core.

"... Mein gott."

This spark turned into a sphere - a sphere that sucked Commander in, since he was the closest thing to it. Since his head went in first, his screams were too muffled to intepret.

The others would follow suit, being warped into the vortex.

It wasn't too long before our team was forced into their next adventure - into the World of the Transformers, where things are not what they seem!​

• Even in this world of a war they lost, nothing put a smile on an Autobot's face quite like a drive in the outdoors. Wheeljack was driving through Tokyo with Beachcomber by his side.

unknown.png

"Ain't it a bummer that those dirty Decepticons turned this planet into a one-to-one of Cybertron, Jackie? They're sucking all the life outta this place, literally!"

A bird was seen flying in the distance.

"Well, not all life I guess. Nature's returning!"

Beachcomber quickly transformed from his dune buggy mode to his robot mode, before raising a finger.

unknown.png

"C'mere little dude!"

Beachcomber made a great mistake.

That dude was not little at all.

The bird vanished instantly, before Beachcomber was swiftly sliced into pieces in mere split seconds - energon spilling from his exposed circuits. This bird appeared again, perching on Beachcomber's remains as it engulfed Beachcomber's spark into its body, before eating his scraps.

1527098331-potp-predaking-05.jpg

"Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub!"​

That bird turned out to be the Decepticon Divebomb, and just the mere thought of his subfaction - the Predacons - was enough to strike fear into the average Autobot's spark!

Beachcomber's severed head rolled towards Wheeljack.

At least he was happy split seconds before his demise, and his smile would remain right there.

R U S T R U S T

Jan found himself in a place most strange. This place had a vague resemblance to the Tokyo of his world, but there was something particularly alien about it - it had been modified to be more metallic in appearance. Forget concrete jungles, these were metal forests!

But - where were all the people?

In the distance, Jan could see a pack of robotic beasts with the hues of the sun on their bodies pass through the city roads, crushing abandoned cars in their path without care.

ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Flintstone Flintstone

Louise laid there, stunned for a moment, waiting for the world to stop spinning. "Wha-?" She managed to sit up, and stared up at the strange robots, a strange look on her face, almost as if her eyes were recording this strange scene. "Ground Bridge? What - what did you guys do? Where's the base?"

She paused, taking a moment to process. Finally, she composed herself enough to speak again, voice a little less shaky. "Um, I - guess it's nice to meet you? I'm the Dis - I'm Louise. What - do you mean by getting humans?"

• Louise would see an entire team of robots before her as she raised her head.

Bootleg_Team_Prime_smaller.png

"The base? This is our base. Temporary, anyways," the feminine one in the team said, "we kinda need one to hide from the Decepticons. Up there, they're crawling at every corner, like the scraplets they are."

"From the looks of things, when we activated our Ground Bridge to go to a certain set of coordinates, a malfunction must've happened to cause it to go to your coordinates," the white-red one explained in his usual cranky voice, "as expected from the usage of Earth hardware and software alike for something like a Ground Bridge. We can kiss the hopes of building a Space Bridge goodbye."

"Well," the jovial yellow one says to Louise, "we already have two humans around here - Professor Hitotonari and her assistant Twilight Sparkle. Sorry if you wanted to be the first."

"You know what they say - the more the merrier," big green adds, "speaking of, what are your names, anyways?"

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Flintstone Flintstone

Jan found himself in a place most strange. This place had a vague resemblance to the Tokyo of his world, but there was something particularly alien about it - it had been modified to be more metallic in appearance. Forget concrete jungles, these were metal forests!

But - where were all the people?

In the distance, Jan could see a pack of robotic beasts with the hues of the sun on their bodies pass through the city roads, crushing abandoned cars in their path without care.
Jan Kandou
With his head painfully throbbing, Jan didn't know how he ended up in the metallic version of Tokyo in the first place just from looking around his surroundings. Maybe he was in the middle of fighting against Rio, Mele, and the goons along with his friends, Ran and Retsu. Maybe not. Either way, he couldn't seem to transform into his GekiRed form to fight against the incoming robotic beasts that were already approaching him from afar for some reason. As a result, he was just stuck in his normal form and had to deal with it for the time being. His best bet was to run away from them as fast as he could without ever looking back unless good luck happened to him. "Where am I? My head is hurting so badly. So painful. Is this Tokyo? Wait, why are those robotic animal things approaching me all of a sudden? And why do they want to attack me!? Not only that, but I can't seem to transform into GekiRed at all! I can't fight them without it! I guess I need to run for my life!" Jan said fearfully, preparing to sprint away from them.
漢堂 ジャン

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

• 1650393854084.png

Aloy and Sylens rush out of the temple and look at each other.

"So you are here, really here. You risked your life." Aloy looks greatful for Sylens saving her.

Sylans looked over at Aloy and said, half amused. "Of course I did. If you died, the Nora sacred mountain would of never given up its secrets."

Aloy shook her head in annoyance "Too bad you wasted your time. Helis destroyed my Focus and with that, the Alpha registry is gone."

Sylans looked back at Aloy and nodded "No he didn't, during the time I've been mentoring your Focus, I was able to duplicated every file you had on the Focus pretty easily. Sylans picked up a new Focus and threw it to Aloy "Happy Birthday Issac, Daddy sure does love his little big man."

Aloy looked over at Sylens "You're really good at making it impossible to like you, Sylans. But I guess I need this."

Sylans looks at Aloy "It's time to see where you were born, maybe even learn why!"

Aloy looked annoyed "Yeah, meet the machine that birthed me into this world as you put it."

Sylans said "I'll be off."

Aloy looked over at him and said "Wait..."

After several talks with Sylans and a farewell from him and Aloy leaving, suddenly a strange green orb started to form and Aloy blinked, her Focus concentrating on it trying to figure out why it was there. After several failed attempts, Aloy suddenly was sent to another... world.. another time?

She had no idea where she was.

Aloy looked around, her Focus seemed to have no information on this new world.

Crow Crow

Kaladin's first reaction upon being dizzy in a strange place with a strange metal face peering down at him was to roll to his feet and level his spear at this stranger. When he did so he finally noticed that he wasn't the only one who had been lying on the floor disoriented. "Ah, it would be you guys who would get involved in...whatever is going on here and somehow drag me into it. The strangest events in my life always seem to involve you people.

"What are the odds these massive metal men are friendly do you think?"
Kaladin asked his ever strange companions not lowering his spear as he glared up at the robots. At the same time, he reached out in his mind to Syl. Syl I need you to be ready to change into a Shardspear as soon as possible.

Leave it to you to assume that the seemingly friendly metal men are our enemies.
Syl sent back in a chastising tone as she took on her normal form of a blue young woman in a girlish dress. You need to stop assuming the worst of people.

"Hello, big metal people! My name is Sylphrena, but everyone calls me Syl. And my grumpy friend here is Kaladin."

All Kaladin could do is groan and hope that Syl knew what she was doing revealing herself to these robots.

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• --Sougo Tokiwa || The Mysterious Heroine X--
    Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Flintstone Flintstone

As the group was catching up on their misadventures in their worlds, The Commander knocked over something an old Fax Machine onto a pod thing, which, despite being nonfunctional, suddenly activated, engulfing the room in neon light.

The next thing they know, they're somewhere else, lying on the ground.

"Ugh...Ow, ow ow..." Sougo groaned as he got up, clutching his head as the new surroundings appeared to be...Foreign to the King of Time. This place felt ancient, yet at the same time, futuristic. The floor felt like it was made out of metal--so did this cave-like area with a hanging, swinging light above.

One could describe this cave as huge--like a Dragon was living in here. Yet, even Dragons fail to compare to the size of the giants robots that walk in this place. A yellow, horned, square-ish fellow spotted the group, asking if the Ground Bridge was supposed to produce them.

Ah, I see. They've been taken to another world again.

3 More Robots appeared to surround the yellow one, each larger than the last. They bore vehicular features. Sougo could tell most of them were cars, except for the feminine blue one, who appears to be some kind of bike. They explained that this area is a temporary base, attempting to create some sort of Ground Bridge--I guess he means a portal.

They also said that they're not the first humans around these parts--some people named Hitotonari and Twilight Sparkle.

The largest one of them all, the green one with what seems to be a mace replacing his hand, asking about their identities.

"Sougo...Tokiwa Sougo." Sougo introduced himself to the robots, "Nice to meet you all, I guess." Sougo gulps, feeling a tad intimidated by the sheer size of these robots. Why does he have the distinct feeling that they're about to attacked by them...?

"Class Name: Saber! You can call just call me X." The Mysterious Heroine introduced herself with crossed arms, getting up. "Where are we, exactly? This doesn't seem to be anywhere on Earth--any Earths I've been to, anyway."

• As Jan ran, he would seemingly outrun them, but pass by a scene where the bird from the pack descended from the sky in a way that was too fast for the naked eye to see - chopping a robot down into pieces.

From the looks of things, these robot animals were not pursuing him, for now at least, but something else that just so happened to be in the same path he was in.

It was around there where he would cross paths with Wheeljack.

Soon, the robotic animals caught up with the bird.

unknown.png

"Hey, Divebomb!" the red tiger of the group, Rampage, exclaims, "you're not planning to keep that meal all to yourself, are you?"

"So what if I am?" Divebomb replies, "there's another right there anyways!"

"Hey, you're eating the better one!" the rhinoceros, Headstrong, retorts.

"RRRRAAAWWWWRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!" the bull, Tantrum, roars at the sight of infighting.

"I think only time can tell who truly deserves the lion's share," Razorclaw, the lion, adds, before looking in Wheeljack's direction, "Wheeljack, was it? You're quite famed for your gadgetry. Your toys will not save you here, for the only thing that can hope to defeat an apex predator is another apex predator!"

"I think that is about enough," a voice bellowed, followed by footsteps from a creature larger than any of these five, "we are a pack. The slightest seconds of infighting will only allow our prey to get away."

"Well," Divebomb responds, "you're the boss. You speak, we roll."

"I am not your boss," the deep, bellowing voice of their leader, revealed to belong to one shaped like a dragon, exerts.

unknown.png

"I. Am. Your. KING!"​

Before they could strike, they were greeted by a great train.

"Curious," the king uttered, glancing at the train, "there is something familiar about it."

"Mmmm! Insecticon!" Tantrum exclaims, charging at Counter like the bull he is, the shots doing little to slow him.

R U S T R U S T ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Interaction: Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

"Underground, you say? Interesting. What made you lot hide underground?" X says, rubbing her chin in intrigue as the robots introduced themselves one by one. The largest being Bulkhead, the smallest, Bumblebee. The female blue one seems to be Arcee--which leaves the white one, second largest to Bulkhead.

"Um...And you are...?" Sougo stared at the last Autobot, who seemed to go silent. Perhaps he didn't want to introduce herself. Soon enough, another woman's voice can be heard, weaving through the giant robots like nothing--a woman with black hair, wearing a lab coat and red framed glasses. Professor Hitotonari, Atari. "I don't really get it, but the Autobots are the good guys, right?" Sougo asked, "What did the Decepticons do?"

9D118A4E-6B29-4F41-A2C9-423E9C3B4874.jpeg

Wheel Jack

Tokyo Jungle

As wheeljack was in his vehicle mode driving alongside his friend and ally, beachcomber he heard the silence between the two broken and his attention turned to what the fellow auto or comrade had to say.

"Ain't it a bummer that those dirty Decepticons turned this planet into a one-to-one of Cybertron, Jackie? They're sucking all the life outta this place, literally!"

Wheeljack thought of the statement the autobot made which was, morally correct.

“It sure is beach comber though I do believe-“

His words we’re cut off when the two suddenly stoped driving at high speeds in their vehicle form. Though he didn’t transform unlike beachcomber who had just made a fatal mistake that the two were unfortunately unaware of.

As beachcomber waited for the bird to come close, wheeljack focused his vision to the bird. That wasn’t a bird it was- a predacon! He had to worn beachcomber.

“BEACHCOMBER GET AWAY THATS NOT A BIRD ITS AN ENEMY PREDACO-“

It was too late, his fate was sealed.

He immediately transformed from his vehicle mode and pointed at the group.

You savages! That was my comrade! ARGH! You’ll pay for that!”

Though as the group recognized him and mentioned his inventions he laughed as he pulled out his invention, the dominantor disk and attached it to his shoulder weapon.

Though before he can get into the action a massive predacon stopped them and interfered.

“And who are you supposed to be! Don’t you dare come any closer or I’ll use my invention the dominator disk on you!”

As he spoke his headlights on his side glew a mix of dark and light blue.

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back