• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom All Hail Megatron [Multifandom | Character Sheets]

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
vy174b5BVoQDzUecIA4MHBn2IQ7RpKNDP0_n4qOjKlyFJ1rI7HQQHsTF9kvo6xyOxsFW9cyJ6A1ztws1600.png

1tLvddIUumdHosjX9wORr80DL2kESjhY4RdRiYVlNnTLW8eaCVPMDo9pgta5W9CT73tS_IVu7RdNKws1600.png

zLnZvOhdDGnTJT912ZIq0wapqrhImLi_xz2zflNWDgzTbHIyhLtniAxkB4QOygaB57vQIQCDOCuJhws1600.png

“Decepticons, transform and rise up!”

Many vehicles and objects across the planet altered their form into the shapes of man and beast alike, causing great panic among the people. These were the Decepticons.

DUN_DUN_DUN.png

A broadcast played on the screens of many.

unknown.png

"Attention, citizens of Earth! This is your new Emperor of Destruction Megatron speaking! Earth is now under Martial Law by the Decepticon Empire! Any lowly insect caught assisting or harbouring Optimus Prime and his pesky Autobots will be severely punished! If you wish for a painless end as I cyberform this planet, do as I say, or suffer the consequences!"

In mere weeks, the Decepticons had taken over. Cities and monuments were rebuilt in their name.

megatron-g1.gif

"Ahahahahahaha!"

Who can save us from the evil forces of the Decepticons?

Welcome to the Signups sheet for All Hail Megatron. Did you come here from the Interest Check?

This is Story 2 of the Cooking with the Broskis saga. Knowledge on Stories 0 to 1 are irrelevant for participation.

While older players of the saga have certain other options native to other realities, new players are limited to Hasbro or Takara characters, or characters from franchises that have previously collaborated with Transformers or G.I. Joe. (Old players can obviously play such characters) Of course, this has to be within limitations, as I want to limit it to things that exist in 'our world' or at least a modern world of some kind. E.g. no DnD, no Candyland. However, the G4 MLP characters are allowed by virtue of magic mirror thing.

As the above suggests, this 'HasTak World' is a shared universe! So coordinate carefully.

By virtue of this shared universe, Brave Series & Diaclone characters (however many there are) will not be permitted, and will practically substitute Transformers in their own timelines if they are to be depicted in the future of this saga. If you're going to ask, no, I am not forbidding chaps like Road Rage or Guard.

NEW (10/04/2022): As some have expressed interest in playing Super Sentai characters, they will be permitted as long as their series have been adapted into Power Rangers.
These characters will not be native to this universe, but rather, timespace shenanigans caused by Spacebridge technology would cause them to swap places with their Power Rangers counterparts.

If you are to portray a Marvel character, you can only play one, and it has to be a character who has actually appeared in a Transformers or G.I. Joe crossover.

The Transformers characters used in this are based on G1 & G1-adjacent toys and materials, appearances and such, so prioritize using those appearances when constructing the characters in question, and feel free to coordinate with GM when constructing backstory and the like! Of course, if you say, prefer a more traditional domeheaded Hot Shot to the more recent WFC toy, you can provide an argument on why it should be used instead and even cooperate with the GM in terms of selecting a good toy. This does not mean I am discouraging the use of characters who debuted in later shows - please do use them.

Characters who do not exist yet include the 2nd wave of Autobot Headmasters (Siren, Nightbeat, Hosehead & their Japanese counterparts), the Masterforce Godmasters (though their American continuity counterparts do exist coughplaycoughGetawaycough, also they will be gimmickless Cybertronians if portrayed) and- well, the rest of what I can think of right off the bat are all Decepticons anyways.

Headmasters follow Japanese G1 rules, where instead of binary bonding performed by two sentient beings, they are smaller beings that attach to extended non-sentient transtechtors. At this point in the timeline, this technology has not been integrated into organics, be they humans or Nebulans, and are mostly for Master colonists.

Pretenders follow both rules, where there are two types of Pretenders - Ancient Pretenders, who mainly follow Japanese G1 rules where it basically is like a 'human form' or third transformation, and Modern Pretenders who follow Marvel Comic rules and the rules laid out for the Dinoking Six, where their Pretender shells act as actual shells that can move on their own.

You are discouraged from using Action Masters, but are highly encouraged to use transforming toy counterparts of AM-originated characters.

Also, you cannot portray Decepticons or Cobra Agents, as they will all be GM characters.

I will reject characters that fulfil the above for certain reasons, including being deemed too ballsy broken.

Everyone is permitted up to 3 characters from "the Crew" and 3 New Characters.

We're making our own Transformers continuity, so nothing here! Feel free to reference G1 episodes, there'll be a good few references from the GM 'emselves.

The G.I. Joe timeline will be vaguely composite, but will be loosely based on Renegades. Just to make it easier, no fixated timeline. Heck, Marissa Faireborn's a big girl here.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls has its timeline split towards the end of Rainbow Rocks, where the Invasion happens during the final battle

GM-Claimed Characters
These are the characters that the GM has claimed, or wants to avoid being played by players for reasons.

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Bulkhead
Ratchet
Star Saber
Grimlock
Adagio Dazzle

"The Crew" (Certain Prior Characters)
This consists of certain prior characters who decide to join our dimension-hopping squad at the end of each RP. They aren't barred by the character conditions, and they can be brought from roleplay to roleplay.

Commander (Azur Lane) - Crow Crow
Mysterious Heroine X (Fate/Series) - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Kaladin (The Stormlight Archive) - Flintstone Flintstone
Louise Worth (Who Killed Markiplier; Markiplier Cinematic Universe) - themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

New Characters
Everyone else. They're debuting in this RP!

Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn; via Fortnite) - darkred darkred
GekiRed/Jan Kandou (Juken Sentai Gekiranger) - ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja
Hatsune Miku (Shinkalion) - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Hokuto Hayasugi (Shinkalion) - reserved by Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Hot Rod (The Transformers) - Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Roundabout (Strike/Counterstrike) (Medabots) - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Spider-Man (Marvel) - Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Wheeljack (The Transformers) - R U S T R U S T

unknown.png

"Where are you, Optimus? The Autobots are in shambles, and I'm not sure if this planet can take any more of this..."

Character Applications

(Insert Image Here)
(If Transformers character, prioritize using an image of one of their toys)
(Insert quote here)

Name:
Well, what is it?

Canon:
What series are they from?

Extremely optional, especially considering that this is a Transformers thing.

Personality:
Well?

History:
Well? How has life been for them? Need to discuss things with the GM since we're making a new continuity?

Equipment:
Go nutso.

Powers & Abilities:
What you got?

Altmode:
Cybertronians only, but other Transforming Robot franchises apply. Completely remove this segment otherwise.

The Crew or New Character:
Read Above.

Other Information:
Well?​

Last edited:
-ERROR: NO IMAGE FOUND-
"Am I still dreaming?"

Name:
Louise Worth (interpretation of the Viewer/the District Attorney/the Captain)

Canon:
MCU (Markiplier Cinematic Universe)

Appears 25, but was born in 1899. Math is hard.

Personality:
Lawful good, but a bit head in the clouds. Has immense anxiety, and often has no less than a half dozen nervous fidgets. VERY clingy.

History:
Went dimension hopping and was persuaded into a space trip by a friend of hers. After breaking the entire timeline, the universe spat her out here of all places.

Equipment:
A navy blue utility jumpsuit (with space helmet!), flashlight, pocket watch, cough drops, warp crystal (non-functioning, currently), small laser blaster (which doesn't make a loud noise - she asked for that specifically. also think like a tiny pistol - could conceivably kill someone, but not much firepower), chewing gum.

Powers & Abilities:
Can travel through mirrors, but is also highkey scared of them. Pretty good at staying quiet - she's kinda a ghost. Cannot die, but can take much, much longer to recover from damage than your average person.

The Crew! She's excited to be back.

Other Information:
If you say the word "murder" around her she will immediately panic.

KPHotRodimus.jpg

"My actions speak louder than words."

Name:
Hot Rod/Rodimus

Canon
:
Transformers

Personality:
He's a typical adolescent who dreams of being heroic and important. He tends to not follow rules too closely. Although he means well, Hot Rod's impulsive actions often get him into trouble. He carries two photon lasers that temporarily electromagnetize an enemy robot's microcircuts. Speed: 120mph. Range: 4 miles. He can be hotheaded, but he's always a well meaning, admirable lad and a brave and honorable fighter.

History:
A Young Autobot Warrior who longs for a greater role in his life. Hot Rod became close friends with a young human adult, Shaoshao Li, during his time patrolling in Japan, when the Autobot Leader Optimus Prime appointed him and Bumblebee to monitor the country.

Equipment:
Two Photon Laser rifles and a Fishing Rod.

Powers & Abilities:
Cybertronian Physiology
Transformation

Altmode:
red Ford GT

New Character

Other Information:

Yeah I'm using the Kissplayers version of Hot Rod... so what?

Radioactive Spider-Man.png
"Hope you were watching, Uncle Ben. 'Cause I did that for you. Kept everyone safe. Kept them from being scared. And I made it fun. It doesn't matter that most of 'em wouldn't have lifted a finger for Peter Parker. That's not why you do it. You do it 'cause it's the right thing to do. Because it's what you would've done. You were more than a father to me, Ben Parker. More than a role model...You were my hero. Now it's my turn. Because from now on, I'm going to be yours! You'll see. I'm going to give it my all! We'll have fun! I'll never quit--and it's going to be amazing!"

Name:
Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Canon:
Marvel Comics

Personality:
This man is the living incarnation of “Responsibility of Power” is Uncle Ben coined the phrase for him, “with great power comes great responsibility”. He has taken off his tights several times in the past, intending to retire… but he cannot so easily put aside his sense of responsibility.

In his civilian identity, he is a relatively down-to-Earth fellow, and loves his friends and family dearly. In action, he is a whirling dervish of fists, feet, and mouth, spouting as many bad jokes as possible. For example, half of the epithets for the Hulk can likely be laid at his feet, such as “Jade Jaws”, and “Lettuce Head”.

Parker has always been a very studious and serious young man. For a long time he was also painfully shy, and his numerous attempts at socialization were derided due to his large geek factor. Although he has outgrown his geekiness since his early 20s, Parker was until his mid-20s obsessed by social acceptance.

He wanted to be greatly admired as Spider-Man, but despite always doing the right thing kept being rejected as badly as a hero as he was as a teenager. This occasionally despaired him and prompted bouts of semi-depressive retirement as Spider-Man, but he always came back due to his strong sense of responsibility. Spider-Man is needed.

History:
The only child of Richard and Mary Parker, Peter Parker was orphaned at the age of 6 when his parents were killed while overseas on government business. Peter was left in the care of his elderly uncle and aunt, Ben Parker and May Parker, who unhesitatingly raised him as the child they never had.

Peter was academically gifted, and he displayed an uncanny affinity for science that was nothing short of genius. Socially, however, he was painfully shy and the target of much cruelty. His uncle and aunt compensated with a steadfast love, but they worried privately what lay in store for the fragile boy.

A student at Midtown High School, Peter attended a public evening exhibition demonstrating the safe handling of nuclear laboratory waste materials. A spider, accidentally irradiated by a particle beam, fell onto Peter’s hand and bit him. His hand burning from the wound, Peter left the exhibition in a daze and walked into the path of an oncoming car.

Without thinking, Peter jumped onto the side of a wall, to which he stuck with his bare hands. Stunned, he realized he had acquired superhuman powers similar to those of a spider. He now had enhanced strength and agility, and the ability to cling to almost any surface. Most incredibly, he had gained a 6th sense that provided him with early warning of impending danger.

Equipment:
Web-Shooters
WebShooters.png
Spider-Man-Marvel-Comics-belt-camera-1983-ohotmu-h1.jpg
Powers & Abilities:
Superhuman strength, agility, endurance, ability to stick to and climb walls and other surfaces, special "Spider-Sense" warns of incoming danger, genius intellect specializing in chemistry and invention.

New Character

Other Information:
Transformers Megatron vs Spider-Man.png

1649521624806.png
1649521681408.png
"Infinite power flows in my body. Unbreakable Body! GekiRed!"

Name:
Jan Kandou/GekiRed

Canon:
Juken Sentai Gekiranger (Super Sentai)

Personality:
"Jan is a feral child who was raised by the tigers deep within the forest near the Beast Origin Village. Unlike his teammates he was initially naive, but quite active due to him being raised in the forest. However as the series progresses, he becomes more mature and sensible.

Jan has an overall friendly and playful personality, but can be quite stubborn at times. He and Retsu are seen to be arguing with each other at times, but deep down they care for each other. And during the course of the series, they eventually get along better.

Jan really cares for children as it is seen when he tried to stand up for a bullied kid from Natsume's class. He is also on good terms with Miki's daughter Natsume. He also formed a close friendship with Gou." (Yeah, I quoted it. But it should tell you some [important] things about this character. Why did I do it? It's just because. So hopefully, I'm not plagiarizing anything. lol)

History:
In a very short summary, Jan is a wild child who was raised by tigers deep within the forest near the Beast Origin Village after his village was destroyed by a villainous force. Also, his fighting style is the Fierce Beast Tiger-Fist, which mainly focuses on power. That's all there is to it, really. lol

Equipment:
GekiChangers (transformation device), GekiNunchaku, GekiSaber, SuperGekiClaw

Powers & Abilities:
As stated before, Jan has access to a variety of arsenals and powers (animal-based, that is) and the GekiChangers allow him to switch between his powered state and his normal state. The main thing is that his ability focuses on power. When transforming into his Super GekiRed form, his strength and power doubled. His only weaknesses are his aggressiveness and that some opponents may be above his power level.

New Character

Other Information:
Not really. lol

Horizon-Forbidden-West_20220227010625.jpg

(If Transformers character, prioritize using an image of one of their toys)
"Survival requires perfection!"

Name:
Aloy

Canon:
Horizon Zero Dawn (Crossed over with Fortnight)

Personality:
Aloy is no stranger to a fight as she prefers to fight with her crossbow and her various multitude of weapons to use in a fight instead of going in with just her fists. This young woman is shows her intelligence when fighting machines and can repair machines just as well.

From birth, Aloy has always wanted to know more about her family and where she came from and she always asks a lot of questions becoming curious about everything she is learning. Whenever she is faced with a hard task, she stops and thinks before rushing headfirst into the nearest danger, often worried about other's safety before herself.

Aloy is a strong leader, even though she'd been shunned all her life by her tribe, she wouldn't let it deter her from her main goal. She has only used her shunning from the tribe and her newfound status to push her farther.

History:
Aloy is a genetic clone of her mother, Elizabet Sorbert from 1000 years ago. She struggles to join with the Nora tribe and tries to get through her shunning until the Proving which she gets accepted into the Nora tribe for the first time.

(More history if needed)
Equipment:
Focus
Tripcaster
Bow and Arrows
And a lot more

Powers & Abilities:
No powers but a buttload of weapons and guns along with her bow and arrow set.

Survivalist
Herbalist
Equestrian

New Character

Other Information:
Well?

Last edited:

Name:
Miku Hatsune

Canon:
Vocaloid + Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion: The Animation

It fluctuates due to what I'd like to call the Multiversal Theory of Hatsune Miku. In every Universe, there's a Hatsune Miku--whether fictional or not. So whenever she hopes universe, she either assimilates as that world's Hatsune Miku or becomes an entirely different person that fits within that universe.

In this history, thanks to Shinkalion Canon, she's 11.

Personality:
Miku Hatsune and the Quasi-Multiverse hopping Hatsune Miku are practically 2 different entities vying for the same body. As such, she has two personalities--one of which is practically an intruding persona.

The native Miku Hatsune that's the Shinkansen Pilot is somewhat cold and reserved. Focused on her task, she tackles her troubles as presented to her and completes it to the best of her ability. However, she needs glasses due to her motion sickness, which is a weakness she is ashamed off. She opens up to Hayato after failing to protect the fellow Shinkansen Driver, eventually becoming close friends with the boy, inspiring her to consider pursuing the path of an idol.

Which is where the Quasi-Multiverse Hopping Hatsune Miku comes in. Miku considers this version of her as an malignant entity rather than an alternate personality that appeared to start taking over her body after Hayato left Hokkaido.

Hatsune Miku is a rather bright and cheery girl who more often than not loves to sing. She's very amiable, and would try to help others in any way she sang, not only through song. Miku is a very empathetic person, listening to others' troubles and tries to give advice on them. She also tries to help out her native body by taking off her glasses and helping her get used to seeing without them.

Hatsune Miku is an emotional person in general. She can get angry just as easily as she can cry upon hearing a sad story. This would also mean that she's a very reckless individual that forgets to think before she acts.

History:
Hatsune Miku exists as she is in Vocaloid lore--born in a world where music is lost, Hatsune Miku is an android who reintroduced songs into the world. The difference is the fact that she is granted the ability to hop into other worlds to do the same thing--sing, and bring the joys of music into the world.

How she was granted this ability is unknown, but since then, Hatsune Miku has been going through numerous universe and becoming that world's Hatsune Miku. Whether existing as a popular fictional singing program turned real, to becoming an actual person who exists in that universe, Miku brings joy to those universes with the power of music.

Now we talk about this world's Hatsune Miku.

Hatsune Miku is born and raised in Hokkaido City, where she excels at both academics and kendo. She often frequents the Hakodate City Seikan Ferry Memorial Museum Mashumaru, and has a liking of boats.

While on her way from the Museum, the Shinkalion program went nationwide looking for more drivers, but that fact was kept under the wraps thanks to the fact that Megatron ruled this world and they're in practically in tyranny. She was selected after playing a rhythm game that's meant to be a simulation of being a Shinkalion driver.

Acing it, the SUEIH or the Shinkansen Ultra Evolution Institute of Hokkaido contacted Miku at her home and asked her to join as a Shinkalion Driver to help save the world and rise up against Megatron.

Miku hesitated at first, but knowing she wants this world to be free, Miku accepted and began training as the pilot for the H5.

Equipment:
As a normal human being, Miku practically has nothing to her name except for the wooden bamboo sword used for her kendo training, her Shinca Pass, and her glasses.

unknown.png

Thanks to her Shinca Pass, she is able to pilot the Shinkalion H5 Hayabusa, a green(teal?) colored, sleek train that has the capability to become a 26.5 meter tall, 100t heavy mecha with a sword.

The Shinkalion H5 wields the Turnstile sword, a sword that is able to generate a solid light construct of a swing turnstile gate that closes on both sides, trapping whatever's inside it until it is attacked--usually by something that could surely kill it.

The H5 also has the Grand Cross. A chest mounted laser cannon that can only fire off in one direction and could only be used once in battle. Considered as a last resort.

Powers & Abilities:
As a quasi-Multiversal Hopper, Miku has the uncanny ability to call upon the abilities of other Hatsune Mikus throughout the Multiverse. Fortunately, that means she can use this to augment the current abilities and equipment of her current body. Unfortunately, she can only call upon it one at a time.

For now, these include:
Black Rock Shooter's Black Cannon and Katana
Senbonzakura's Guillotine and ICBM Laser Beams
Salamander(Deco*27)'s Fire Breath and Reptilian Physique
Android Girl's Berserker Tenacity
A Female Ninja, But I want To Fall In Love's Ninjutsu

Miku can sometimes project her physical form onto the world. However, it shatters quite easily.

Native Miku is able to wield the sword pretty well due to her Kendo training. Aside from that, she is but a normal girl.

New Character

Other Information:
__hatsune_miku_fujita_saki_and_hatsune_miku_vocaloid_and_1_more_drawn_by_hikusa__sample-baaaf8147fda7292090c747e9b47b9df.jpg

comparison of Shinken!Miku to the actual Miku. She smol

Fun fact. In the anime where this Miku comes from, she fights Godzilla.

Songs related to this incarnation of the character

Everyone who sees this sheet, probably:
0f54ab59d864c62a986a80ed2abffd89.jpg

Last edited:

• 533full-sougo-tokiwa.jpg

"Somehow, I think I can do this!"

Name:
Sougo Tokiwa

Canon:
Kamen Rider Zi-O

Personality:

You already know his past 2 sheets, so Imma put a link instead.

History:

Equipment:
Ziku Driver - A clocklike belt mounted device that grants Sougo the power to transform into Zi-O using Ridewatches.

Heisei Ridewatches - 21 Ridewatches based on the 21 Kamen Riders of the Heisei Era. Each Ridewatch, aside from Zi-O, Zi-O II, and Grand Zi-O are used as Zi-O's armors.

Zi-O II Ridewatch - A Ridewatch born with Sougo accepting his Shadow--I mean Mirror Self. Grants Sougo a portion of Ohma's power.

Grand Zi-O Ridewatch - The Ridewatch born upon collecting the 21 Heisei Rider Ridewatches. Grants Sougo the power to summon Riders from his timeline alone. Disappears whenever a Ridewatch is stolen from him.

Zikan Gilade - A transformable sword-gun that has a clock and katakana motif. Usually obtained by transforming into Zi-O. Utilizes Ridewatches to perform devastating attacks.

Saikyo Gilade - A thin, dagger like shortshort that attaches to the Zikan Gilade to create a greatsword. It comes with a Zi-O face that attaches to the Zikan Gilade, allowing Zi-O to create a towering beam of light from the greatsword. Kinda like Saber's Excalibur Noble Phantasm.

Ride Heiseiber - A sword with the logos of all heisei riders that's summoned when Decade Armor is in use. It can project and/or combine attacks from various Riders.

Powers & Abilities:
Armor Transmogrification - With the use of the Ziku Driver, Sougo can turn into Kamen Rider Zi-O and all of its associated forms.

Temporal Observation - Sougo has the natural affinity to manipulate space time to his will, albeit to a small degree. Though once he could rewind time, Sougo could now only see into the future for a few seconds(active for 1 post tops) when Zi-O II is active and could look into the past of someone he's been interacting with, albeit happening at random.

Teleportation - Short range teleportation that can be activated when using Grand Zi-O form.

Summoning - In Grand Zi-O form, Sougo can summon various Kamen Riders from the past to fight for him. These summons are temporary and would disappear when struck down. Sougo could manipulate the summons' temporal state--he could pause/unpause a Rider mid air, and rewind their previous action. He could also summon any weapon that the Heisei Riders had used from his timeline. From Kuuga's Dragon Rod to Build's Fullfull Buster. He cannot summon any Secondary Riders nor their weapons. That's Geiz' shtick.

Great Historical Knowledge - Sougo's practically a genius when it comes to history.

Keen Manipulator - He has a way with words...But that doesn't hide his stupidity.

The Crew.

Other Information:
My most recurring character in Broskis. Aside from Woz ofc

8d7f98510537bcc489ee5634059c7222.jpg

Name:
Mysterious Heroine X

Canon:
Fate/Grand Order / Broskis: Dashing Through The Lane

Personality:
Mysterious Heroine X holds a disdain to all other Saber Classes that looks just like her. As such, she tends to become more violent when a Saber like Artoria's around. However, like any other Saberface, she is just as noble and heroic, having saved and protected her own dimension from outside intruders as well as saving an ancient royal dynasty in crisis.

X is somewhat of an odd individual, constantly displaying a desire to slaughter all Sabers or force them to change class names. She is also a lot more humorous than her Pendragon counterpart, sometimes cracking jokes and breaking the 4th wall at times. She is somewhat well versed in popular media, often referencing them whenever she encounters one--like the Deadpool of the Servant Universe.

History:
Mysterious Heroine X is an unknown heroine who tasked herself in eliminating Saber-class heroines during Back Alley Satsuki - Chapter Heroine Sanctuary. Bearing the code name "A-X", X was a stranger who came from the "mysterious dimension" called the Servant Universe. Seeking to accomplish her "true, dearest wish" to "defeat all Sabers", she brandished Secret-Calibur and left her home town, leaving behind an "expression full of bitterness."[2]

Even before arriving at Chaldea, she managed to save an ancient royal dynasty from a crisis, settle the internal strife of the "Mankind Integration Union", and rout invaders from another universe, but such actions were trivial enough for her to not even remember accomplishing them. She will continue to brandish her sword until her goal is completed, and can still be seen "dashing across the sea of stars" even today. No matter what, she also plans to cut down the "Golden Great Emperor Cosmo Gilgamesh."[2]

X has revealed to none that her true identity is actually Artoria Pendragon. While she believes that her "perfect disguise" has tricked everyone, it is asked that others keep the fact quiet to keep from spoiling it and also for the sake of X's own honor.[2]

Equipment:
unknown.png

Secret(X)-Calibur - Dual blades of both light and darkness. One shining gold and blue, the other black and red. They bear a resemblance to the holy sword Excalibur, letting out soft machine-like hums. The Secret Calibur appear to be similar to light sabers--constantly clad in beams. These swords are powerful, so it is said.

Dun Stallion II - A space ship with no warp function--just the ability to travel really, really fast. The ship has mounted lasers that allows it to back up X in a fight. Can be called by some mysterious communication device. Often crashes.

Powers & Abilities:
Star of Saber - an instinct that kicks in whenever she's fighting a Saber class Servant. Or perhaps in this case, anyone that reeks of Saber--those who swordfight more often than not.

Cosmo Reactor - Reacting Cosmic. Points to the direction of the plot.(See what I mean when I call her the Deadpool of Servants?)

Presence Concealment - As an Assassin Class Servant, MHX is granted a high ranking Presence Concealment, which basically hides her mana and energy signature pretty darn well.

Swordsmanship - She's supposed to be the only Saber so...

Riding - Allows her to be a capable pilot to the Dun Stallion II.

Crew

Other Information:
This is my absolutely first time playing as a Saber. Wish my ass luck

De_1.png

commmission_1.png

"Sally forth!"

Name:
Commander
Der Kommandant
[REDACTED] (real name)

Canon:
Azur_Lane_English_Release_Logo.png

Personality:
Commander is a negotiator and mediator in profession. However, while he knows how to reel others in, he practically has no self-control. He likes to freely switch between a professional and casual tone a bit too much. He has a strong desire to protect but has been protected by others for a long time, and as such is a bit of an instinctual coward who cowers from direct conflict.
He also has a high level of pride, declaring himself many things.

History:
Little is known about the Commander's past, except the part where he told everyone that his parents were also Commanders, specifically those of Sakura Empire & Ironblood origin, and the fact that his KAN-SEN actually knew him when he was a wee baby. How much of this is true, anyways? How much of this was tossed into the retcon blender?

Anyways, the Commander is a former (?) Ironblood loyalist who currently leads Azur Lane. He's had quite a good number of adventures, sorties and missions. What are these adventures, sorties and missions, you ask? Who cares, Azur Lane's storyline is all over the goddamn place.

One of these mishaps involved finding some interdimensional stragglers in his world that he has come to know as his trusty crew, his biggest bros.

Equipment:
Large Amounts of "Wisdom Cubes" (The ol gacha crystals, but they're not just for show it seems...)
KAN-SEN equipment
Copious amounts of oil
This mug
Ceremonial katana
Pistol
Wherever he stores all this

Powers & Abilities:
Aside from granting KAN-SEN/shipgirls increased power through 'compatability' and 'bonds', it seems that Commander is but an ordinary human
He has vast strategic knowledge, though this mostly applies to naval matters. He can improvise. I mean, what else is the land and sky but the sea without water?
He's good with boats in more ways than one.
Implied fourth wall awareness.

The Crew

Other Information
:
Art by Preamy Kyuushi. Search with heavy caution.
Initially a faceless protagonist, given face.​

Last edited:
(Wip)

Name:
Saber (Artoria Pendragon)

Canon:
Fate/Series

Personality:

History:

Equipment:
Go nutso.

Powers & Abilities:
What you got?

The Crew

Other Information:
Well?

90BC07AA-C5BB-4BC6-B155-919D7D251B62.jpeg

Wheeljack

Cannon:
Transformers G1

Personality:
A mad scientist who’s the brains of the operations, though who can hold his own, wheeljack is a smart auto bot who thinks ahead and comes up with the best strategies. He’s a multitasker who will do anything for the autobots cause so long as they live another day, he’s determined and strong willed never giving up to the hands of the decepticons and the face of evil.

History:

Equipment/weapons:

Alt mode:​
2005 (S197 chassis) model Ford Mustang GT

The crew or new character?:
New character​

• 4888.png

-Its tinpet usually has black details instead of the standard pink or blue. Rarely appears in this form as she usually disguised as either a Black KWG or a Black KBT unit.

Name:
Medabot Switch Around Tinpet Medawatch-Cross Prototype (SATM- KBT-KWG-XP)
Identified with either Kabuto Parts or Kuwagata Parts as this model is compatible with her Tinpet.
The KWG line are known as Strike
The KBT line are known as Counterstrike

Canon:
Medabots(Loosely Based on Anime Canon)(Maybe a bit OC in terms of Personality and History consider)

Personality:
SATM-PX's represents the hope of Mankind to eventually overcome the Deception tyranny. As such, she is programmed to be as obedient to the Medacorp as possible without restricting her actions too much--She thinks of them as her parents.

SATM-PX is amiable and dutiful, always carrying out what is asked of her the best she can. While reserved at times SATM could be cheerful with the right people.

She has a strong moral compass--which is adjusted depending on her role as either Strike or Counterstrike. As her base Tinpet, SATM is impartial and unbiased. Logical in her reports to the company and straighy to the point, never referring to that moral compass.

Strike is more maiden-like, carrying herself with grace even in battle, which is entertaining to those who watch her Robattle fights. However, due to her working with the Decepticons, Strike is a lot more sadistic than her counterpart, enjoying inflicting and receiving all sorts of pain. Strike enjoys Robattling for the sake of the Battle and nothing more, which is how she got recruited into one of the lower ranked Decepticon squadrons.

As Counterstrike, she has a more tomboyish persona. She's loud, aggressive, and moreso reckless, Counterstrike is the perfect antithesis to Strike. Polar opposites, down to how she handles her morals. She's a lot more compassionate and kind hearted, making a point of trying to save everyone the best she can in a battle against the Decepticons.

History:
SATM-XP is a part of a line of military grade combat robots created by the Medabot Corporation advertised as robot pets and are treated as such. Under Megatron's rule, the Robobattle sport essentially constitutes similarly to the gladiator battles from Cybertron--which he used to overthrow his planet's slavery when he initially formed the Decepticons, and thus, only allows the Medabots to compete without Medafighter, usually as a means to recreate Megatron's initial revolution from Cybertron that led to the formation of the Decepticons.

To help plan out the rebellion against the Decepticons, the Medabot Corporation created what is essentially a double agent, one of a kind Medabot--the SATM Model, XP. Codenamed Strike when playing the role of a Decepticon robobattler to recreate Megatron's glory days, and Counterstrike when off duty, going on missions with the human freedom fighters to take down the Decepticon Regime. In order to weather the climate of the robot wars between the Decepticons and the Humans, the Medabot Corp made sure that the SATM-XP reports back to the Medabot Co. in a set amount of time--in the window between Counterstrike's supposed 'recharging period' and Strike's appearance in the Decepticon base for her scheduled Robobattles and assistance of the Decepticon army.

Equipment:
Built In Medawatch - Unlike most Medawatches which transports their Medabots to their fighter, this watch allows her to switch out parts on the fly. This allows her to assume the roles of Strike and Counterstrike respectively. This also allows her to replace her own parts with other Medabots of both KWG and KBT types as well as summon up to 2 Extra Medabot Units of both types controlled by SATM-XP.

SATM-XP utilize the parts of and summon the following Medabots

• KWG-2 Solin
    KWG-3 Mach Massive
    KWG-5 Dorcus
    KWG-6 Tyrrellbeetle
    KWG-0NF Sonic Stag
    KWG-9BX Cameo Stag
    KWG-10 Sanjuro
    KWG-11 Hirschkafer
    KWG-12 Monjiro
    KWG-XX Maquette

Powers & Abilities:
SATM-XP is programmed with a built in Medawatch in order to keep her completely separate from the Decepticons controls over the Medabots, allowing her to be a fully autonomous Fighter-less Medabot.

SATM-XP's Medal is also built into her Tinpet, programmed to change types as per the Medawatch's programming. Her Medal is also a Rare Medal, which allows her to utilize a Medaforce, an attack that manifests over the sentient Medabot's emotions.

Manifests as either a strong beam, a beam sword, a barrage of beams or a barrage of beam knives

Altmode:
Technically, SATM-XP has a buncha Alt Forms.

Here comes a New Challenger!

Other Information
:
When SATM-PX's parts are destroyed, she cannot replace them for 5 posts or until the battle is over or forfeited. Medabot parts are easily destroyed by greater gear, after all.

While some of her other parts can initiate Medachange, SATM-PX can only do so if she chooses to replace all her parts with that model.

Last edited:
Kaladin.png

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
—First Ideal of the Knights Radiant

Name:
Kaladin

Canon:
The Stormlight Archive

Personality:
Kaladin is a natural leader who cares deeply for those he decides to protect (which thanks to the third Windrunner Ideal now includes those he hates, if it is right). When such people die, he shows an incredibly deep sense of loss and such an event tends to lead him into a depressive state. When dealing with those for whom he doesn't care for (and sometimes even those he does), he shows hostility and resentment. However, in even the darkest of times, his sarcastic sense of humor can shine through.

History:
Kaladin's early life was pretty good. His father was a surgeon and was respected by the town he grew up in, at least until the lord in charge of the town died and the new lord in his jealousy of the respect his father garnered conspired to make his family miserable. The final insult the lord gave to the family was to take their younger son, Tien, and conscript him into the army of his cousin and liege lord. Kaladin volunteered to join the army to keep an eye on his younger brother. Turns out Kaladin was a natural with a spear and after a few hiccups, including the death of Tien, he was made the youngest squadleader in the army he served in. Eventually, he was betrayed and forced into slavery by the lord in charge of the army and after several owners, he was made a bridgeman. Being a bridgeman was a suicidal job as bridgemen ran ahead of the army, without armor or weapons, at the enemy to place a bridge over a chasm for the army to crossover. His crew, Bridge Four, was the one with the highest casualty rate. After a brief time where he considered killing himself. Kaladin set about to change Bridge Four from the sorry state they were in into a professional group as well trained as the best soldier. And after several setbacks, he, with the help of Syl, his spren companion, did exactly that. Eventually, he learned to use the new abilities he gained from his bond with Syl to help Bridge Four have the highest survival rate of all the bridge crews. On one bridge run, he witnessed the betrayal of Highprince Dalinar Kholin by Highprince Sadeas and helped Dalinar and his son survive the massacre that happened there. Afterward, Dalinar bought the freedom of all of the bridgemen and asked Kaladin to be the captain of his family's guard and to train the rest of the bridgemen to comprise this new guard. Kaladin eventually saved Dalinar's nephew, King Elhokar Kholin, from assassins (including one of Kaladin's bridgment) and defeated the Assassin in White who killed Dalinar's brother some ten years earlier. After the events surrounding the battle with the Assassin in White, the Voidbringers of myth returned in the form of the parshmen that humanity had kept as slaves for several thousand years. Kaladin returned to his home village and reunited with his parents and met his new younger brother, Oroden, for the first time. After this he travelled with a group of parshmen for a short time, which only proved what he already suspected, that even though their leaders, Fused, were deadset on erradicating humanity the average parshman was simply trying to live their lives much like their former overlords. He later was part of a mission to protect the capital of Alethkar, Kholinar, from falling into the hands of the Fused. The mission ultimately failed and resulted in the death of Elhokar, just as the man was preparing to say the fFirst ideal of the Knight's Radiant. Fleeing from Kholinar, Kaladin and most of his crew escaped to Shadesmar, the parallel realm that the spren inhabit. He was eventually reunited with Dalinar in the Battle of Thaylen Field, the first real battle of the war against the Fused and their god, Odium. The battle was a tentative win for humanity and Kaladin was finally able to defeat the man that made him a slave, Brightlord Amaram (with some help from one of the former bridgmen).

Equipment:
In addition to Kaladin's normal spear and throwing knives, his honorspren companion, Sylphrena (Syl for short), can transform into virtually any melee weapon and a shield. While in her weapon forms, Syl functions as shardblade and as such cuts through inanimate objects like butter and directly cuts the soul for any being that has one. He also carries a bag of spheres infused with Stormlight

Powers & Abilities:
Kaladin has the ability to absorb the energy of a Highstorm to various effects (see the link below), he almost always carries gemstones infused with the energy of storms called spheres (which is also the primary form of currency in his world).

The Crew

Other Information:
1) Kaladin is accompanied by an honorspren (a spirit of the concept of honor) named Sylphrena or Syl. Only Kaladin and people with a strong sense of the spiritual can see her unless she chooses to reveal herself.
2) He has several brands on his forehead that marked him as a slave and a separate brand that marked him as a dangerous slave.
3) In his world, his name means "born unto eternity"

Theme Song:

1650417629271.png

Name:
Holden Matthews

Canon:
Beyond

Personality:
Holden is emotionally distraught but also trying to live a normal life, he's very caring about the people he love, his family and his friends. He also is somewhat childish in nature and tends to be awkward around new people in the area.

History:
Holden Matthews has been in a coma for twelve years, existing in a place called The Realm where he manifested his powers. He lived his life there before he woke up from the coma. One night, he awoke in the Dream Scape and he found the dreamscrapers and joined them. After that, he joined the crew to help with problems.

Equipment:
Baseball Bat

Powers & Abilities:
Outside of the Dream Scape and sometimes in the dream scape, his powers are unstable. His powers are based on his emotions and how stressed he is. The angry he is, the more unstable his powers is. His powers include telekinesis, setting things on fire and disrupting electronic devices. However, these powers are often difficult to use and are at their peak when he gets heavily emotional. He also can manipulate rocks in the area around him. He also can manipulate ice( For specifics, Setting on fire is for when he is extremely scared, telekinesis for when he is stressed or angry, super strength when he is extremely angry, and electronic disruption when he is in mortal danger. Similarly, if he ever reaches a high state of danger that he can die, all his powers activate at once. The only time he could fully manipulate Earth was when he was defending someone. Ice is only with extreme concentration and causes a nose bleed.) Also, the more power he uses, the more strain it puts on his body. ( Wiki link included as he developed the power of precognition and recognition later in his cannon) Holden Matthews

The Crew

Other Information:
Holden is happy to be on a new adventure

58cc6d9d8cab801ebaa929c9f5b13457.jpg

Name: Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

Canon: OC

Personality: Leo is one of the most friendly and open guys that you have ever meet. He loves to meet new people and has a thrill in having a sense of adventure. He is a bit of a dreamer and is rarely a realist, but he will have his back if you believe in him. He also tends to not think before he acts and is a hopeless romantic, but can't flirt to save his life.

History: Leo grew up in a pretty sheltered household in which he lived in for most of his lives. He mostly stayed inside except for when he went to school or hung with Laura. When he was thirteen, he found a dream staff in the middle of the woods. He went around dreams at first, not doing anything to hurt them, just having a thrill in using his powers and not hurting anyone. This however all changed when he encountered his first nightmare at age 17 and was severely damaged when there. He was found by Holden Matthews ( before he had woken from his coma) and was left with the dreamscapers where he didn't wake up for another year. He decided to help them and took Holden as his partner when he came to them. After the events, he joined his new friend to help the rest of the world... at least for now.

Equipment: Weaponry: Dream Staff, A gray staff that he uses to wield his dream.

Powers/Abilities: Strategic- He is very good and fast at making plans about his life.

Dream Jumping- He can jump between dreams quite easily and has done so in the past. This has little effect on him.

( Only when Staff is in hand)

Dream Casting- He can make dreams that can help him. These however drain his energy and he can only make small items to be helpful. Can't create sentient beings yet.

Nightmare Casting- He can make nightmares to distract his enemies. This however is difficult and drags him closer to his dark side. He refused to use it.

Dream/ Nightmare Explusion: He can dispel Dreams and nightmares. This however literally eats up most of his energy and he needs a lot of time to heal.

Other Information: All damage he takes from using his powers is visible in and out of the dreamscape. He hasn't left the dreamscape for three years. He is left-handed.

Also yes, he's part of the Crew

*Will post Hasbro/ themed characters later*

"I'm going to go get a snack..."

• 1668906989596.png
    Name: Gilgamesh
    Nicknames: Gil, Ko-Gil, King of Heroes

Canon: Fate

Personality: Gilgamesh as the King of Heroes was known to be cold, cruel, a sovereign that always placed himself first. He had no desire to conquer, having too much in the first place. An avid collector of treasures, he views all things as rightfully belonging to him. Gilgamesh is extremely arrogant and selfish, believing himself as the sole person worthy of being the god-king. Gilgamesh believes all other kings and heroes as a collection of mongrels, and loathes any individual who would try to be on the same level as him. He holds a twisted form of admiration for King Arthur, stating that some things are only beautiful because "they cannot be obtained".

However, in his child form he is...different. Ko-Gil is the youthful form Gilgamesh takes upon drinking his potion of youth from the Gate of Babylon. In contrast, Gil is tolerant, sage and fair, with all of his previous charisma. He's a polite and modest boy, a shocking contrast to his older self. Now a child once more, his naivete is roughly on par for his age, although he can be surprisingly perceptive at times.

Although if he were to ever be forced back to adult form, his personality would change while his memories would not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back