• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

Loki

Loki looked slightly offended at the comment "you're right i am the captain, which is why i should be out there helping you guys not stuck in here with the talking, walking computer system" he stated while typing some stuff into the computer, trying to get the exact date of the anomaly to give the ship coordinates "plus its our first mission" he added still typing

@FrostXShadow"Whatever! It's not like I was trying to impress you or anything! I mean it's not like I like you or anything!, Baka!" He said angrily as he walked to the bridge in an angry huff.

who even NEEDS a robot for a boyfriend anyways!, Danny thought angrily as he marched to the bridge. In truth it was hurtful... I tried so hard... And he doesn't even notice me...., he thought miserably. He felt like crying on the inside....

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki

Loki looked slightly offended at the comment "you're right i am the captain, which is why i should be out there helping you guys not stuck in here with the talking, walking computer system" he stated while typing some stuff into the computer, trying to get the exact date of the anomaly to give the ship coordinates "plus its our first mission" he added still typing

Looking at the way Loki looked he nodded some "Fine, you know you are right." He patted Loki on the back "But, we will need to form a plan, so what do you guys think of this." As the others got to the their "You guys, go off on the front lines, looking into it, and I go off on my on following stealthy behind, making sure you guys don't walk into a trap, and so I have the element of surprise, I may not look it, but most of my skills work, better with stealth or the element of surprise." He spoke waiting to see Loki's reaction. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

Loki

"good thinking, but take Danny with you, his ability to sense danger will help. we also will need someone in high ground that can watch for danger from above while a team goes in undercover to make sure whatever makes the plan wing explode doesn't get planted" he said getting up "Ill lead a team through the front lines undercover" he walked over to the center of the room where a giant console was. he began typing in the date and time period "if i read the manual correctly the ship should supply us with the correct clothing for this specific era" he said still typing

Maxwell

"im capable of all emotions, i just wasn't impressed with you deflecting bullets" he said with a small shrug 

Loki

"good thinking, but take Danny with you, his ability to sense danger will help. we also will need someone in high ground that can watch for danger from above while a team goes in undercover to make sure whatever makes the plan wing explode doesn't get planted" he said getting up "Ill lead a team through the front lines undercover" he walked over to the center of the room where a giant console was. he began typing in the date and time period "if i read the manual correctly the ship should supply us with the correct clothing for this specific era" he said still typing

Maxwell

"im capable of all emotions, i just wasn't impressed with you deflecting bullets" he said with a small shrug 

"No it would be better if you had Danny with you, you'll need his ability to sense danger more then me you're going to be on the front lines, so I'll be going alone, but before anything catch." He spoke, pulling out a small earpiece throwing it to Loki putting another one in his ear, if you need to tell me anything press done on the earpiece, when you do I'll ear everything you say, and if I do it you'll ear everything I say." He waited to see if Loki would put it in "Other then that I'll be out on my own, I think I could sneak around better on my own sorry." He spoke, waiting to hear the rest of the plan. @FrostXShadow

@FrostXShadow

Danny wanted to cry.. His Senpai wasn't impressed... 

"Well at least the CAPTAIN notices my worth" Danny said in hurt.

Stupid Maxwell... Stupid Lightning guy! Stupid ship!, he thought angrily.

"By the way..." Danny said to Loki, clearly wanting to ask something.

@FrostXShadow"As the captain...." He began carefully, hesitating how to go about this for a moment...

He decided to just be blunt about it. "Can you tell that jerk head to give me back my other lightsaber?!" He asked indignantly at the memory of only being able to swipe back ONE of his lightsabers after Kaladin took them. @Blitzer

@Avocados'N'Bravado(Yeah, now that you mention it, this post will get awkward if he doesn't show up)

"I need that other lightsaber to make the mission go a lot smoother" He appealed to Loki's logical side.

"If I had that other sword I could block MUCH more than 20 strikes a second" he explained excitedly.

"My viability in this mission would TRIPLE with my complete gear" Danny said

((Alright well we shall wait and try again in the morning ((it's 11 for me)) so good night folks sorry if the rp is kinda boring right now but I'm gonna try and make it interesting!!!! So just bear with me ^_^))

(I'll be going to sleep myself too as it is 11 for me too night everyone, enjoy the rest of your night or day, depending on your timezone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back