• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

(Well I'm happy to wait on him for a bit longer if everyone else is but I also don't want this dying because we waited to long.)

(Well I'm happy to wait on him for a bit longer if everyone else is but I also don't want this dying because we waited to long.)

i'm not sure what to do but if you want you can have alex and isaac working on the suit and get it done just in time for the mission

(I'm only just trying my best not be a pest so I'll let the rest of you decide. I'm fine if you want to wait even though I'm bored out of my mind.)

i'm not sure what to do but if you want you can have alex and isaac working on the suit and get it done just in time for the mission

(We can do that & continue slice of life stuff for a little to wait meanwhile. Idk what y'all wanna do so)

(I'm only just trying my best not be a pest so I'll let the rest of you decide. I'm fine if you want to wait even though I'm bored out of my mind.)

(We can do that & continue slice of life stuff for a little to wait meanwhile. Idk what y'all wanna do so)

maybe learn the lay out of the buildings and such

(Yeah I'd be fine with that. They can do that, and yeah we can just go on with the slice of life stuff for a bit as we wait saying it'll take time to get there or something if everyone agrees.)

((Okay lets just say it's gonna take a day for the ship to reach the era in time so the mission will start tomorrow, If @Blitzer doesn't respond we will just void him until he does show, until then we can do some sparring matches and slice of life stuff because I am really getting bored and I don't won't the rp to die off this quickly because we waited to long ))

((Okay lets just say it's gonna take a day for the ship to reach the era in time so the mission will start tomorrow, If @Blitzer doesn't respond we will just void him until he does show, until then we can do some sparring matches and slice of life stuff because I am really getting bored and I don't won't the rp to die off this quickly because we waited to long ))

(I second that!)

Danny searched through the rooms of the ship. He turned the ship upside down until he found it. In some random room he saw a pile of folded clothes. Somebody's sleeping quarters... They had left the door open. On that pile of clothes was a familiar shape... A metallic object. He snuck in there and took it from on top the pile of clothes carefully. He snuck out quickly, happy to have his other saber back.

Loki

"well the ships nav says it will take a day to get to the era" Loki's says as he pulls away from the keyboard "so I suggest we train, seeing as none of us has seen each other fight and we don't know our strengths and weaknesses" he looked at Danny and rolled his eyes seeing he had his light saber back "so what do you say?" He asked with a smirk 

Looking over to Loki he would smile before he would laugh "How about you, and him vs me, so you learn better team work." Eric thinking he could at least handle both of them for a little bit, with a smile on his face "How about it?" @FrostXShadow

Alex

Alex walked around the Boatswain work deck a power drill sound coming from it again

Last edited by a moderator:
@FrostXShadow"You're right. Only Maxwell has seen my abilities and he seems to care very little" Danny said sullenly...

Damnit Maxwell..., he thought. I try and show you everything, I try so hard and you don't even notice me..., he thought miserably.

@Zedisback

Isaac 

Looking over to Loki he would smile before he would laugh "How about you, and him vs me, so you learn better team work." Eric thinking he could at least handle both of them for a little bit, with a smile on his face "How about it?" @FrostXShadow

Alex

Alex walked around the Boatswain work deck a power drill sound coming from it again

isaac sees alex and gently taps her on the shoulder and wait for her to turn around in the other hand is power suit that he needs her help with.

"Alright so a two on one match, tempest spar mode" he spoke loudly and the ship responded "activation spar mode" it said before all the equipment and panels on the ebridge slowly sank into the floor boards leaving an open space for fighting "whenever you guys are ready " he said taking a step back 

@Zedisback @xpstitch

Isaac 

isaac sees alex and gently taps her on the shoulder and wait for her to turn around in the other hand is power suit that he needs her help with.

Alex turned around seeming to still be working on that black hole gun from last time "Yes?" She turned around over time she had gotten closer, and closer to finishing the black hole gun it was almost done "What do you need?" The sound of the power drill stopped as she waited for some kind of answer to come from Isaac.

@Leo Radomir  

"Alright so a two on one match, tempest spar mode" he spoke loudly and the ship responded "activation spar mode" it said before all the equipment and panels on the ebridge slowly sank into the floor boards leaving an open space for fighting "whenever you guys are ready " he said taking a step back 

@Zedisback @xpstitch

@FrostXShadow"You're right. Only Maxwell has seen my abilities and he seems to care very little" Danny said sullenly...

Damnit Maxwell..., he thought. I try and show you everything, I try so hard and you don't even notice me..., he thought miserably.

@Zedisback

Eric nodded, going deep into his mind to think out a plan thinking to himself "Alright, so I'll start out by throwing a smoke bomb then I'll use my grappling hook to get height that will help out alright, then I'll use a emp bomb to take out the lights, then after that I'll use alright of ranged attacks in the dark, then they'll start to panic, and well when that happens, I've already won."  He would smile liking the plan he came up with waiting for one of them to make the first move before he did anything. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

@ZedisbackDanny adjusts the switches on his sabers to change the sword to a spar appropriate level. If left on its normal mode, it burns and cuts through steel even... So he adjusted the energy blade to only be mildly hot and blunt instead of cutting and absolutely searing. He then ignited a single saber in front of him, keeping the other in reserve on his hip. He did not need to reach into....the force.... His powers had already reached into HIM... He was tranquil... His power flowed into him, flowed through him, came out of him and surrounded him all at once... He was ready.

Loki

"well he is fast so I'll have to watch out for his speed, and who knows what he can pull it if the tool belt, so I'll just keep up on speed use some fire to amp the heat up"  he thought to himself and then looked at Danny motioning to the left showing that was the direction that he was gonna move and he wanted Danny to go to the right "ready.." he reached down and put on his mask "get set" he reached in his jacket and grabbed the sword figuring he would save the gun until he actually needed it "GO" he said before dashing to the right a pretty fast speeds he'd dashed forwards and swung his sword with the intent to leave a cut on the boys arm 

Alex turned around seeming to still be working on that black hole gun from last time "Yes?" She turned around over time she had gotten closer, and closer to finishing the black hole gun it was almost done "What do you need?" The sound of the power drill stopped as she waited for some kind of answer to come from Isaac.

@Leo Radomir  

Eric nodded, going deep into his mind to think out a plan thinking to himself "Alright, so I'll start out by throwing a smoke bomb then I'll use my grappling hook to get height that will help out alright, then I'll use a emp bomb to take out the lights, then after that I'll use alright of ranged attacks in the dark, then they'll start to panic, and well when that happens, I've already won."  He would smile liking the plan he came up with waiting for one of them to make the first move before he did anything. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

Isaac points to the suit and then then moves over to a table and gets a tool box and materials ready for alex to help him and then says" if you need me to help you with something in the future please let me know so i can return the favour, the reason i'm making this suit is for the human guy that loves gadgets gah i've forgotten his name that's pretty lame but yeah that's the deal with why i'm doing this".

@ZedisbackDanny adjusts the switches on his sabers to change the sword to a spar appropriate level. If left on its normal mode, it burns and cuts through steel even... So he adjusted the energy blade to only be mildly hot and blunt instead of cutting and absolutely searing. He then ignited a single saber in front of him, keeping the other in reserve on his hip. He did not need to reach into....the force.... His powers had already reached into HIM... He was tranquil... His power flowed into him, flowed through him, came out of him and surrounded him all at once... He was ready.

Loki

"well he is fast so I'll have to watch out for his speed, and who knows what he can pull it if the tool belt, so I'll just keep up on speed use some fire to amp the heat up"  he thought to himself and then looked at Danny motioning to the left showing that was the direction that he was gonna move and he wanted Danny to go to the right "ready.." he reached down and put on his mask "get set" he reached in his jacket and grabbed the sword figuring he would save the gun until he actually needed it "GO" he said before dashing to the right a pretty fast speeds he'd dashed forwards and swung his sword with the intent to leave a cut on the boys arm 

He would smile both his hands had been low on his side, his hands came up one with a smoke grenade, and his grappling hook in the another flicking the pin out of the smoke grenade, he dropped it to the floor, aiming up with his grappling hook, holding a smile on his face, for the moment he was going to follow the plan he came up with first, and change it when he needed to, he knew Loki, had fire, but he had a plan for that if it came down to it, they didn't stop the smoke grenade the room woould fill with smoke, if they didn't stop him from going up, he would have a height advantage. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

Isaac points to the suit and then then moves over to a table and gets a tool box and materials ready for alex to help him and then says" if you need me to help you with something in the future please let me know so i can return the favour, the reason i'm making this suit is for the human guy that loves gadgets gah i've forgotten his name that's pretty lame but yeah that's the deal with why i'm doing this".

Alex would smile taking a quick jump in joy "I'll help you, I love science!" She spoke walking over to the suit "Hm, what tools do I need for this?" She had asked, not sure what tools Isaac wanted used "I'm Alex by the way." She spoke, poking at the suit a few times "Hm, seems nicely made so far, anyway what are we doing with this suit? IF you don't mind saying." @Leo Radomir

Thanks to his mask Loki was protected from the smoke "thank god I put the mask on " he mumbled and looked around for his opponent "where did he go? He would wanna be able to see through the smoke, and he didn't have a gas mask so" he looked up and saw Eric using a grappling hook "hm smart," he sat the sword on the ground and made a stance, he moved his hands in a series of formations and then jutted his hands out causing a small tread of fire to fly out and go directly to the grappling hook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back