• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

Rich woke up with walking about the ship a few hours ago he made sure the ships weapons happened to be up, and running, needing to do some training himself before the first mission. (Open for interaction)

@FrostXShadow

Danny remembered only what he saw in the movies for reference, he had never actually attempted it for real life... So these first three shots he only used his instincts, sight, & hearing to block them. Good enough. He swung his lightsaber and the shots slammed into the blade of energy. The shots hit the blade and a spark of fizzling energy was

produced from this meeting of blade versus shot. This was no better than a human playing a lousy game of tennis really.

Though the fact that he could do it at all pointed to a high degree of skill with the lightsaber. He hope desperately that Maxwell thought so too... He really wanted Maxwell to like him.

After the first three shots had been blocked he awaited Maxwell's reaction to see if he was at all impressed... Hopefully at the very least he ACKNOWLEDGED my skills. 

Issac is getting  prototype armour for humans ready and smiles and says to himself" Alex seems to like to tinker and such so with her skills and my knowledge this should be a heck of a lot of fun".

Last edited by a moderator:
Issac is getting  prototype armour for humans ready and smiles and says to himself" Alex seems to like to tinker and such so with her skills and my knowledge this should be a heck of a lot of fun".

Eric just watched him working on it nodding some "So what are you doing, please tell me you're not another crazy science lady." He rolled his eyes some, pulling up a seat beside Issac, not have spoken with anyone today looked at the armor, he would yawn some as he did "Speaking of that Alex lady, where is she have you seen her lately? Maybe she is off doing science stuff, I dunno." He would shrug. Keeping his hands to his pockets. @Leo Radomir

Eric just watched him working on it nodding some "So what are you doing, please tell me you're not another crazy science lady." He rolled his eyes some, pulling up a seat beside Issac, not have spoken with anyone today looked at the armor, he would yawn some as he did "Speaking of that Alex lady, where is she have you seen her lately? Maybe she is off doing science stuff, I dunno." He would shrug. Keeping his hands to his pockets. @Leo Radomir

Issac gently laughs and says" yeah she was drilling something a while back around here not sure where she's gone now, as for this i don't have the materials i want to do something really cool but this is more than enough to protect a person from being shot". " My speciality is making weapons out of pretty much anything i can get my hands on, with that said do you want to give the suit a try i just happen to have hand made gun which isn't the strongest but it does the job if your not wearing armour".

Issac gently laughs and says" yeah she was drilling something a while back around here not sure where she's gone now, as for this i don't have the materials i want to do something really cool but this is more than enough to protect a person from being shot". " My speciality is making weapons out of pretty much anything i can get my hands on, with that said do you want to give the suit a try i just happen to have hand made gun which isn't the strongest but it does the job if your not wearing armour".

Eric would nod hearing the words she spoke, "Right, right I guess I'll help I have nothing better to do I guess." He would wink in a friendly manner "Anything else I need to know before you start shooting at me? Or do I know everything I need too?" Eric asked wanting to know everything he could before this would start giving her a stare in the eyes waiting for some kind of answer "What do I need to know about the suit too?" Eric was serious he wanted to know everything before he was serious dead serious. (We cam rp more in a bit I have to go for a bit) @Leo Radomir

Eric would nod hearing the words she spoke, "Right, right I guess I'll help I have nothing better to do I guess." He would wink in a friendly manner "Anything else I need to know before you start shooting at me? Or do I know everything I need too?" Eric asked wanting to know everything he could before this would start giving her a stare in the eyes waiting for some kind of answer "What do I need to know about the suit too?" Eric was serious he wanted to know everything before he was serious dead serious. (We cam rp more in a bit I have to go for a bit) @Leo Radomir

Issac gently smiles and says" well the suit does great against fires not so much against cold though, and try and force the armour to fit it has it's own way of adjusting to your body, why because you could pinch your finger in the locks and that would hurt a fair bit". " You can activate camo mode but given where where heading i'd advise doing it away from large groups, there's also some hidden weapon and storage places with in the armour but i'll let you work that one out it's more fun that way". 

@FrostXShadowDanny knew that way of blocking wouldn't cut it so he tried something different... He closed his eyes & now he instead let.... the force?... guide his actions instead of just his senses.... He blocked them much less sloppily this time.... His moves crisper than before, no longer relying on his sight or sound. Letting his power take over his actions completely. His power is what could cheesily be compared to the force. He closed his eyes and in his mind's eye he could see, sense, feel... Where the shot would go... When it would fire... And when he should move his weapon to intercept it...

Se THAT Maxwell?! I did it with my eyes closed! Have I impressed you?!, he thought.

(I plan to steadily ramp up the speed and amount of shot, I'm building suspense. He can his own up against up to 20 shooters at once with it. 20 strikes per second is the best he can do with a single saber)

Kaladin noticed her questioning face disapear. He wondered what that was about before shrugging internally. "Well, I'm still figuring out the ship, but I've got down the navigation system. We are on a set course currently." 

Kaladin's hand brushes her hand as he points at the the co-pilot system. "Its suprisingly detailed." 

Jessie West

Jessie gave a few short nod's her eyes on the system in interest as he spoke. "Good. Once again, exactly what I want to hear. The sooner we have everything figured out the better." She almost reeled back from a small spark off of Kaladin's hand, but kept her composure and passed with a tiny smile at herself. She looked up at Kaladin. "Do you know where it's taking us?," she asked. 

(wouldn't Loki's position be in the same area as Jessie and Kaladin? @FrostXShadow )

Issac gently smiles and says" well the suit does great against fires not so much against cold though, and try and force the armour to fit it has it's own way of adjusting to your body, why because you could pinch your finger in the locks and that would hurt a fair bit". " You can activate camo mode but given where where heading i'd advise doing it away from large groups, there's also some hidden weapon and storage places with in the armour but i'll let you work that one out it's more fun that way". 

Nodded hearing out what she said "Where are we going?" this was the first he heard of them going somewhere before speaking "Also can you make me a suit like this, when you finish it, unlike everyone else on this ship I seem to just be a normal human, but physically and mentally, I'm at peak human limits." Going on about how he was the only normal one "So I just use a lot of gadgets, a suit like this could really help me." Now trying to force his way into the armor, seeming to auto adjust to his body. (Back, and if anyone needs someone to rp with Alex is open just ask) @Leo Radomir

Nodded hearing out what she said "Where are we going?" this was the first he heard of them going somewhere before speaking "Also can you make me a suit like this, when you finish it, unlike everyone else on this ship I seem to just be a normal human, but physically and mentally, I'm at peak human limits." Going on about how he was the only normal one "So I just use a lot of gadgets, a suit like this could really help me." Now trying to force his way into the armor, seeming to auto adjust to his body. (Back, and if anyone needs someone to rp with Alex is open just ask) @Leo Radomir

(well given how she is maybe she can ask to help make another one)

Isaac thought about it for a minute then says"  I could make a more complex one but that will mean i need help with it and relax as i said the armour will adjust itself, as for being human in some aspects it's better that way having meta powers isn't always what it's cracked up to be". As for gadgets sure i can do that for you and i don't know the the full details but it's an covert that much i do know last of all let's head to the training area that way you can try out the other guns and stuff there and get used to it".

Maxwell

"very well then, level 3" maxwell said before shooting a rather quick flurry of 4 blast from the gun and random"

((sorry i didn't see the notification @xpstitch))

Loki

Loki finished reading the manual with a huge smile, he quickly turn the chair and looked at the control panel "front Visor open, authorization Rank Captain" Loki said confidently "Recognized, Captain Loki Davenport" a voice said before a large visor lifted up and he could now see outside and where they where "uh, hey guys i think i can see where we are" he said loudly enough for anyone that was in the bridge to hear him

@Zedisback @Avocados'N'Bravado ((anyone else on the bridge))

Maxwell

"very well then, level 3" maxwell said before shooting a rather quick flurry of 4 blast from the gun and random"

((sorry i didn't see the notification @xpstitch))

Loki

Loki finished reading the manual with a huge smile, he quickly turn the chair and looked at the control panel "front Visor open, authorization Rank Captain" Loki said confidently "Recognized, Captain Loki Davenport" a voice said before a large visor lifted up and he could now see outside and where they where "uh, hey guys i think i can see where we are" he said loudly enough for anyone that was in the bridge to hear him

@Zedisback @Avocados'N'Bravado ((anyone else on the bridge))

(well given how she is maybe she can ask to help make another one)

Isaac thought about it for a minute then says"  I could make a more complex one but that will mean i need help with it and relax as i said the armour will adjust itself, as for being human in some aspects it's better that way having meta powers isn't always what it's cracked up to be". As for gadgets sure i can do that for you and i don't know the the full details but it's an covert that much i do know last of all let's head to the training area that way you can try out the other guns and stuff there and get used to it".

"Well I already have a lot of gadgets on me, even more that I don't have on me all the time because they can't be used all the time you know?" Eric asked looking at he walked "But, if you do finish this up I'll be more then happy to use it." He was speaking until he was cut off by a voice he heard looking up, trying to find out where the voice was going from "Well looks like we're out of the frying pan, and into the fire." He winked laughing some as he did "Hearing out what the voice was going to say waiting for it to speak again." @FrostXShadow @Leo Radomir

Loki

"i think this is what a time stream is" Loki said mesmerized, it looked like a never ending funnel of green and blue  "so the real question is, where are we going?" he asked looking out the window "hm hold on" Using his memory of the guide Loki started clicking buttons on the control panel "huh, this is saying that there is no set course. the ship is staying in the time stream until a captain or navigator gives orders to enter a time period" he said reading off the screen

Looking back at Isaac he spoke "Should I take off this test armor, I mean we did plan to go to the training hall, but now, it seems that something is happening so this test may have to wait it seems." Looking at the time stream, he was just headed for the training room then this happened, with a quick wiggle, and some moving.,a he took the armor off, trying to hand it back to Isaac "We can test it later for now lets see this." @Leo Radomir @FrostXShadow @Avocados'N'Bravado

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki

"well according to this we are entering the time space of the 1900's" loki said hitting a few buttons on the keyboard "maybe there is an anomaly we have to fix here" he said typing in the year on the computer and letting a few news articles show up "nothing seems out of the ordinary from reading thi...wait i thought the first flight by the wright brothers was successful?" he asked looking back at the two people standing behind him "it says here that during mid flight the airplane wing sudden imploded causing the plan to go crashing down killing the pilot..." Loki said reading the news article

@FrostXShadowDanny slipped into a different form of lightsaber combat, his favorite one. He was done showing off the basics. He would show Maxwell his TRUE mastery. The all defensive form. The resilience form. He used tight efficient movements and exposed minimal targets to strike. As Maxwell ramped up the amount of shots and the speed, Danny became an immovable rock. He became the eye at the center of the storm. The blaster bolts swarmed around him, but he was tranquil. Completely at peace. He was constantly moving the blade from one block and quickly transitioning into another. Quickly transitioning from various static blocking positions. An impenetrable shield. The ones he couldn't block he used subtle dodges to let them whizz right past him. And finally after a while Maxwell began to shoot 21 shots a second and the shots finally overwhelmed his defenses. Incredible, he could block 20 shots a second! 

He hoped Maxwell was impressed.

When the 21st hit him, he called out

"end!" to signal Maxwell he was done. The 21st shot grazed him causing him to wince in pain. It was only a practice bolt.

Maxwell

"20 shots is your limit, you must work on that because in battles there will be a lot more than 20 shots" Maxwell said in his usual monotone voice putting the gun down "spread your stance out, widen your arms. it will help you deflect more shots, and give you enough room to counter attack" he offered nicely 

Eric would just look "What they failed? That doesn't seem right looks like this is a job for us it seems I think." Looking walking over to Loki taking a seat beside him, looking reading or trying to read it now "Anything else we need to know before we go any danger of a fight happening? These things can't happen on their on right?" Eric had asked. @FrostXShadow

Loki

"im pretty sure if something like this happen, a person had to have done this so gear up for a fight. in the mean time" he picked up the ship manual and tossed it to Eric "there is a lot of stuff int there navigating the ship and setting courses for anomalies" he said giving a small smile before turning and pressing a button on the keyboard making his voice sound though the ship "All crew members report to the bridge, all crew members report to the bride" he said over the intercom before taking his finger of the button "i think we have just got ourselves our first mission" he said with a slight sigh

@FrostXShadow

"And you're not even impressed with the fact that I can go like that for 3 hours" Danny huffed angrily at Maxwell.

Damn, way to be a supportive boyfriend!, Danny though angrily as he crossed his arms.

okay so MAYBE he's not my boyfriend but still! He thought.

"I wasn't TRYING to counterstrike and 20 shots a second is a A LOT more than any of these OTHER humans can do" Danny pointed out in an offended fashion.

Maxwell

"well maybe if you loosen up and stop trying to impress me you could block more than 20 shots" Maxwell said in his monotone voice which gave off the impression that he couldn't care less about the situation. he heard Loki's voice on the intercom "the captain needs us in the bridge" he said simply

Loki

"im pretty sure if something like this happen, a person had to have done this so gear up for a fight. in the mean time" he picked up the ship manual and tossed it to Eric "there is a lot of stuff int there navigating the ship and setting courses for anomalies" he said giving a small smile before turning and pressing a button on the keyboard making his voice sound though the ship "All crew members report to the bridge, all crew members report to the bride" he said over the intercom before taking his finger of the button "i think we have just got ourselves our first mission" he said with a slight sigh

"Right I have all my gear in my belt so no worrying about that." Catching the manual he opened it up, the ship manual taking some time to read up on it "Well might as well read it, who knows I may need to know navigating or setting courses for anomalies." Sending a smile back to Loki. Eric already being there had no need to come, just taking a seat near him "Loki I know you are all leader, and all, but if that is a case something can't happen to you, so maybe you should stay at the ship, and give orders, you are the captain after all." Eric spoke still reading some. @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back