• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

(Oh okay. I thought because Eric hadn't succeeded in grabbing him it was fine. It wouldn't have hit him unless Eric had succeeded.)

@Zedisback"Is your arm alright?" He asked with concern as he pictured the bruise that must be on his forearm from being smacked by the bludgeoning energy.

Eric would wink at him "Yeah I'll be fine don't worry I can take a lot worse then this, I'm just done with the spar for now." Eric spoke "Anyway if you need me I'll be in my room." He spoke before walking away again speaking as he did "You and Loki work well with each other, make plans improve on that I saw a few weaknesses in your teamwork in this spar." That was the last he spoke before going to relax some. @xpstitch @FrostXShadow

Loki took his mask off and ran a hand through his bleached white hair "guess I'll practice on my own for a bit, I have a few moves I wanna see if I can make work" he stated out loud and pulled out his gun  

@Zedisback"Considering that this was our first time battling together and I'm used to working alone anyways, I'll keep that in mind!" he called out cheekily with a teasing smile before leaving as well without another word.

He returned to Loki and smiled at him. @FrostXShadow

"Well I say we did well for the first time working together" he said happily, though of course that smile faded soon as he had a miserable thought that took the happiness from the experience.

"Of course obviously MAXWELL is too high and mighty to be impressed by ANYTHING" he muttered in sullenness quickly as he marched off to go have some quiet time to himself.

Danny went into his room to be alone. There he cried.

With tears in his eyes he sobbed out "I don't understand", he said to his imaginary friend.

His imaginary friend was what one might call a deity. He liked to pretend a god was always watching over him to give him comfort.

"I try so hard.... And he doesn't even notice me."

"You really like this guy don't you?" The 'deity' asked kindly.

"I do... I really do... I like him more than any guy I've ever met"

"And how do you even know that? Your memories have been wiped."

"Somehow I know I've never met anybody that I've like more than him"

"What's so special about him?"

"He's smart"

"Well he is an A.I."

"All these other human guys can be quite stupid and I'm tired of that. I like SMART men and in that respect Maxwell is the only one for me!" He declared in tears.

"You know he probably will never like you right?"

"I know... But I still love him.... So much... And no matter what I do it's not good enough for him.... Why Maxwel? Why?" he chocked out as his tears began to dry and his deity's arms wrapped around him in a comforting embrace.

((Okay I think we should just start the mission because it doesn't look like @Blitzer isn't gonna show))

(You're likely correct.)

After the tears had dried and he had calmed down a bit more, Danny fell into a deep mediation.

Sitting lotus position on a matt on the floor, he settled down.

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out, repeat, repeat.

Temporarily clearing his mind of all unnecesary attachments... Be that to objects, impulses, instincts, or even... People.... He let go of all self oriented feelings, desires and ego. 

I do not suffer in this moment, for I have no attachments. I have no desires. In this moment at least, I let go of all the things I fear to lose.

Danny delved into other such esoteric and philosophical ideas as he meditated. As time passed his hurt from the whole Maxwell thing lessened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back