• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

FrostXShadow

Lord of Snow

*somewhere in the time stream*

"masters please wake up" you hear a robotic voice calling out to you

"welcome to the Tempest, my name is Maxwell and i am your A.I guide for the remainder of your travels. oh and just so you know the Tempest is a Time ship that the council has given you to correct anomalies through time." Maxwell's voice echoed through the ship. "if you need me just call out my name, i let you get settled in, we have a lot of work ahead of us" 

the voice cut off and now you were left standing in a room full of strangers still in the dark about where you were, or Who you were.

In this RP a group of people wake up in a strange place: the time ship Tempest. all your character remembers is his/her name, a multitude of fighting styles, and what power they have been given. 

every person was given one unique power (of course this one power can be branched of to different techniques and such) that they will use to help fix anomalies in the time stream.

there are different roles on the ship:

Captain- navigates the ship

Quarter master (second in command, ascends to captain if captain dies or is missing)

Navigator (tracks anomalies in time and plots courses to them)

Boatswain ( up to three people handle all maintenance on the ship)

Master gunner(  three people in charge of the ships weapons )

Mates (just members on the ship that help with anything they can)

Captain- FrostXShadow

Quarter Master- Avocados'N'Bravado

Navigator- Blitzer

Boatswains- Zedisback 2) Leo Radomir (one spot left)

Master Gunners 1) Zedisback (two slots open)

Mates- @xpstitch (always open)

Council

the council is the group of people who over see all time ships and people aboard them. 

they don't get very much action but there are slots open

Grand Councilman/woman- (open)

councilman/woman second (open) 

councilman/woman ( always open)

((please PM me for slots, it is first come first serve))

Last edited by a moderator:

Starter post

Loki groaned as he sat up from the cold metal floor "w-what is this place" he asked in what seemed to be Latin "This Captain Loki is the Tempest...your time ship from the moment" a voice responded to him in English which he seemed to understand "im confused what do you mean time ship, captain?" he asked now speaking English which felt like such a foreign language on his tongue "you have been hand selected by the Time council to be the captain of this time ship and lead your team through time to correct time aberrations and anomalies."

"im still so confused" he said to himself as he looked around he saw multiple people laying on the cold hard floor "im guessing this.." he pointed to the people laying on the floor "is my team?" "yes and of course i am part of that too, my name is Maxwell and i will be your A.I guide" maxwell said

"well this is strange" he muttered

Kaladin Stormblessed eyes snapped open. His eyes flickered with lightning, and they narrowed. Where was he? Within a second he pieced together his surroundings. Some else was awake and moving. He had a gun on his back and a pistol on his hip. There were multiple people on the ground with him. No apparent threat except possibly from the other man awake. His hand slid to his gun slowly. Who was he? He stood quickly and began to draw his lightning out slowly, his skin crackling with power. 

Loki 

Loki noticed someone else was awake "just be nice he said quietly in Latin "Hello there" he said kindly trying not to make the guy lash out at him " my name is Da..err Loki" he gave a nervous laugh "Loki Davenport" he stated, he could feel the gun holsters strapped to both his legs but he wouldn't use them unless he absolutely had too "now could you just calm the lightning down please i don't know how you are doing that but could you calm down" he asked slightly frighted

Eric woke up looking about not speaking hearing the words spoke by the A.I "I see, see." Walking behind looking "Looks like he is a sparky one" Eric would chuckle some as he spoke. How did he get here he couldn't remember anything. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer

Alex

Would just laugh sounding a bit crazy  staying on the ground s licking her lips, "Well let's go blow up anomalies~"

He looked at the man who identified himself as Loki and noted the two guns at his legs and caculated the timed that Loki as he said would need to draw them. Wait Captain Loki. How did you know that. Navigator Kaladin, that what? "Captain Loki, Navigator Kaladin at your service." 

He blinked and looked around at what was now his ship to control. Well, it seemed to be okay. This room was rather dank however. Not a good place to spend time sleeping. "I suggest we move our other crew mates out of here." 

Loki

Loki looked and saw two more people awake, he calmed down slightly "Nice to meet you Kaladin and just call me Loki" he looked over to the others that were awake "so who are you too" loki asked crossing his arms 'so we have a jokester, a psychopath, and a scary electric guy this should be interesting' he though to himself and noticed more people laying on the ground wondering what type of people they will be 
@Blitzer  @Zedisback @Avocados'N'Bravado @xpstitch

Loki

Loki looked and saw two more people awake, he calmed down slightly "Nice to meet you Kaladin and just call me Loki" he looked over to the others that were awake "so who are you too" loki asked crossing his arms 'so we have a jokester, a psychopath, and a scary electric guy this should be interesting' he though to himself and noticed more people laying on the ground wondering what type of people they will be 
@Blitzer  @Zedisback @Avocados'N'Bravado @xpstitch

Eric looked winking at Loki "You want to know who little old me is? Well I'm Eric." Extending his arm forward he went in for a handshake "Well if that is us what does that make you?" Winking at Loki once more not sure how to feel about being on this ship, and having to do this. Yawning slightly with a movement of his hand. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer 

Alex

Would jump up laughing "Alex is the name~ maybe I should make a blackhole gun for the anomalies, maybe a gravity bomb!" Sounding way to enthusiastic ",Maybe a nuke too!" Jumping up with a slight wiggle.

Loki smirked slightly at the wink "Call me loki" he sated shaking Eric's hand and then he looked over to Alex "im pretty sure we don't blow up anomalies" he stated scratching the back of his head hoping the girl wouldn't blow his head off, according to the weird talking voice we are supposed to correct them" he shrugged

Alex looked saddened by being told she may not be able to blow up the anomalies "I'll correct them by blowing them up~" making excited hums from her lips jumping up and down wiggling unable to stay still "I wonder does this ship have anywhere I can make bombs? I love explosions they make the world go round!" 

Eric just looked at Loki then the crazed lady "I guess she is the bomb." He spoke making a bad joke. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer

Eric looked up winking at the voice asking "Anything I can do?" Waiting until he could think up another bad joke, pausing already judging the lady known as Alex "Why do I feel like Me. Crazy will be the death of us?" He spoke. @FrostXShadow

Alex would skip away going to the Boatswain work deck humming a happy tone.

Maxwell

"you are the gun master, you take care of the Tempest's weapons and weapon system, look to your right" he said and if eric turned he could see a control panel with different buttons and labels

((im trying not to post much so i can give the other people a chance to post their intro pragraph))

Elliot/Danny woke up. Stretching and yawning loudly, he moaned at being woken up by some strange voice.... A cute voice...

Anyways he he shook sleep from his system groggily and began analyzing his situation carefully.

I remember a name... And an Alias... Not much else.

This Maxwell guy... An A.I. He(?)

said stuff about time anomalies and what not... So I'm being told I'm a time traveler by some sexy sounding A.I.

Where am I? I know this Maxwell guy said all that stuff but it could just be silly nonsense... So where am I REALLY? And why am I REALLY here? How did I even get here?...

And why did they have to give this A.I. Such a cute voice?...

Jessie West a.ka Hawk Eye

tumblr_ncmfhgktZi1qeswyho2_250.gif

Jessie was awoken by a multitude of voices. Her head was aching and she swore were it not for the sounds of others and their footsteps, she would have thought she's lost her hearing. With a groan the 23 year old peeled her eyes open to be met with the sight of shoes. "What......?" Next, she was pulling herself up onto her arms and trying to get her long brown hair out of her face. She would have to pull that up soon. She was wearing pretty professional looking attire, obviouslt built for some kind of combat and she had a holsters on each leg, aswell as the sturdiest boots she'd ever seen on a woman. At least that'd be the case if she remmebered anything.

Jessie's face scrunched up a little in annoyance as she looked up at the people surrounding her. "Who the hell are you guys?" Jessie got herself to her feet and took a somewhat defensive position. "Where the hell-." She was interrupted by a male electronic voice speaking over what seemed to be an intercom system. 

"You are on the time ship, Tempest, this is the rest of the crew. I hope you don't mind me calling you Harry. Welcome aboard."

It took only a moment for Jessie to realise what she had been missing. 'My name is Jessie Hawk, I'm a Quartermaster, I like potatoes and I have-.' 

Jessie was really in her own world as she looked behind her shoulder. "No, I don't......" She trailed off as she turned back to face the group. It was all males besides her. One in particular was quite nice looking, a built man with lightning in his eyes.

She surveyed the others in her state and it took no time really for her to come to her senses. "I'm sorry.....I was confused for a moment...." Jessie looked towards Loki, her Captain and introduced herself. "Hawk Eye. Two words. But.....Now she knew. "I am usually called, Harry~." Jess wasn't so sure of using her real name yet. Why else would she have her alias. 'Though, they are her fellow crewmates. Conflicted, she quickly added to her introduction,  though her eyes went to everyone briefly. "Or you can call me Jessie, Jessie West. I'm Quartermaster

Maxwell

"you are the gun master, you take care of the Tempest's weapons and weapon system, look to your right" he said and if eric turned he could see a control panel with different buttons and labels

((im trying not to post much so i can give the other people a chance to post their intro pragraph))

Eric looked as he turned to his right, slowly stepping over to the control panel reading all the labels and looking over the buttons "Weapons huh, I can do that, but me that crazy lady away from the weapons." Going back to looking over he labels. @FrostXShadow

"um Maxwell can you give me the definition of Quarter Master?"

" Quarter Master: a Quarter Master is considered the second in command to the captain, if Captain Loki ceases to exists or goes missing, Jess will assume the mantle of Captain" Maxwell stated his voice still echoing through the ship

"thanks Maxwell" Loki responded "um so apparently i'm the captain of this....time ship and we are supposed to travel  through time and fix something called anomalies?" he looked over to the people "ummm, anyone have any idea on how the hell to actually do this?"

((sorry for the late response I'm in school so I have very limited access to internet or a computer.)

"um Maxwell can you give me the definition of Quarter Master?"

" Quarter Master: a Quarter Master is considered the second in command to the captain, if Captain Loki ceases to exists or goes missing, Jess will assume the mantle of Captain" Maxwell stated his voice still echoing through the ship

"thanks Maxwell" Loki responded "um so apparently i'm the captain of this....time ship and we are supposed to travel  through time and fix something called anomalies?" he looked over to the people "ummm, anyone have any idea on how the hell to actually do this?"

((sorry for the late response I'm in school so I have very limited access to internet or a computer.)

Eric walking over would go over to Loki hearing what A quarter master was nodded "Max, care to define master gunner for me?" Asking hoping it would work before speaking to Loki "No idea, but if I had to guess we'll be fighting things if this ship has weapons, and I think it does being the master gunner as Max said before." Speaking to Loki. (Don't worry take all the time you need.)

((You know you can control maxwell correct?))

"master gunner: A master gunner is someone who controlled the weapons system and all weapons aboard the tempest" maxwell responded 

Loki shrugged "well this should be interesting" he said as he looked over to what seemed to be a piloting chair " so Max what do we do now?"

"that's up to you captain" Max said before shutting off

"um so do we go around the room introducing ourselves or..." he asked looking st the small group not really knowing what to do

@Zedisback

((You know you can control maxwell correct?))

"master gunner: A master gunner is someone who controlled the weapons system and all weapons aboard the tempest" maxwell responded 

Loki shrugged "well this should be interesting" he said as he looked over to what seemed to be a piloting chair " so Max what do we do now?"

"that's up to you captain" Max said before shutting off

"um so do we go around the room introducing ourselves or..." he asked looking st the small group not really knowing what to do

@Zedisback

(I didn't know that but now I do thanks for telling me) 

Eric looked around not sure what to think "I guess we shou-" He got cut off by a loud boom sound but the ship didn't seemed to be damaged. @FrostXShadow

Alex

At the Boatswain work deck a loud boom came black ash on her face she started laughing like a madman it just looked like an experiment gone wrong to anyone who went to check it out smoke pouring from the room slightly, still laughing as it happened.

@FrostXShadow @Blitzer @Avocados'N'Bravado @xpstitch

"What the..." Loki said before sprinting full speed down the hall and bursting through the smoke "WHAT HAPPENED?" he practically shouted noticing that the room was full of smoke 

((I thought I told everyone, anyone can control max and use him to your advantage to make the roleplay better))

@Zedisback

"Good morning Jessie and all other folks." Kaladin gave each them a cursory look, admiring Jessie's appeal for a second.

His mind stored it away. The look she gave him was pleasant. He didn't see the need to ask Maxell about his job seeing as he already understood what he needed to do as navigator. However he did need to find the helm of the ship. (OOC: Could I get a description of what the ship looks like) Furthermore, it was essential that he could guide the ship and begin discovering where they were. When he heard the explosion, he instantly knew it was the Boatswain. This one was going to be trouble. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back