• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

Alex would smile taking a quick jump in joy "I'll help you, I love science!" She spoke walking over to the suit "Hm, what tools do I need for this?" She had asked, not sure what tools Isaac wanted used "I'm Alex by the way." She spoke, poking at the suit a few times "Hm, seems nicely made so far, anyway what are we doing with this suit? IF you don't mind saying." @Leo Radomir

Isaac gently smiles and says" I need you to help me with cloaking unit power box i just can't seem to get the power to remain stable for very long and that will be a big problem, not sure about other bits but maybe you can see something i don't see because you build a lot of gizmos".

@Zedisback Danny saw and did as was said. He WAS going to just stonewall, but the captain was in charge. So he did a cartwheel to the right side of him and dodged the projectile. The projectile activated... A smoke grenade! He deactivated his lightsaber so that he would be invisible to his enemy too. The smoke made it harder for Danny to see Eric... But it also made it harder for Eric to see Danny with his lightsaber no longer being a signal for where he was. He began circling where Eric was with a sidestepping motion, similar to a baguazhang movement. He WISHED he was a jedi. If he WERE he could have jumped much farther than he did and just landed in front of him to support the captain's attack. But he did not posses that ability. So he would need to take the patient and slow approach. He would circle Eric cautiously... Sidestepping and closing in carefully with carefull foot work, quietly coming closer to Eric. He saw a beam of fire come from where the captain was shoot upwards, that must be where Eric went to. The captain was engaged in combat with Eric, meanwhile Danny snuck closer to the engagement stealthily, simply observing all that happened around him until he could sneak in an attack when he had crept close enough to the engagement....

@FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac gently smiles and says" I need you to help me with cloaking unit power box i just can't seem to get the power to remain stable for very long and that will be a big problem, not sure about other bits but maybe you can see something i don't see because you build a lot of gizmos".

"Hm, let me see." Getting up for a minute she reached into her pocket, pulling out a small cube pressing down on the left side she would throw it down on the ground, after a few seconds, a whole lab seeming to come out of the cube, looking in the lab seeing if she had anything built for that. @Leo Radomir

"Hm, let me see." Getting up for a minute she reached into her pocket, pulling out a small cube pressing down on the left side she would throw it down on the ground, after a few seconds, a whole lab seeming to come out of the cube, looking in the lab seeing if she had anything built for that. @Leo Radomir

Isaac gently laughs and then says" you really are prepared but where were heading we should be a little more convert could cause problems otherwise, and yeah i agree with what you said before its fun but at the same time i don't think many would get the who tech speech and terms so we have to be careful of how we say things and because that takes up a lot of time if we don't make sense".

@Zedisback Danny saw and did as was said. He WAS going to just stonewall, but the captain was in charge. So he did a cartwheel to the right side of him and dodged the projectile. The projectile activated... A smoke grenade! He deactivated his lightsaber so that he would be invisible to his enemy too. The smoke made it harder for Danny to see Eric... But it also made it harder for Eric to see Danny with his lightsaber no longer being a signal for where he was. He began circling where Eric was with a sidestepping motion, similar to a baguazhang movement. He WISHED he was a jedi. If he WERE he could have jumped much farther than he did and just landed in front of him to support the captain's attack. But he did not posses that ability. So he would need to take the patient and slow approach. He would circle Eric cautiously... Sidestepping and closing in carefully with carefull foot work, quietly coming closer to Eric. He saw a beam of fire come from where the captain was shoot upwards, that must be where Eric went to. The captain was engaged in combat with Eric, meanwhile Danny snuck closer to the engagement stealthily, simply observing all that happened around him until he could sneak in an attack when he had crept close enough to the engagement....

@FrostXShadow

Seeing the fire coming his way he would smile taking in the time, it would take the fire to get to him he nodded reaching with his free, hand pulling out a short metal pole, with a flick of his arm, the pole extended to five feet, he would use all the weight of his body to swing forward, after so letting go the the grappling hook, as he was falling in midair, he reached into his belt again pulling up, one of his emp bombs, pulling the pin out with his teeth, he let it go aiming to temporarily disable all of the technology around him, the emps he was using made for high technology stuff, trying to get the lights, and everything. The emp would only effect the sparing area even so, as he changed their range before they  started. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

Isaac gently laughs and then says" you really are prepared but where were heading we should be a little more convert could cause problems otherwise, and yeah i agree with what you said before its fun but at the same time i don't think many would get the who tech speech and terms so we have to be careful of how we say things and because that takes up a lot of time if we don't make sense".

"Yeah, maybe we can blow them up then!" She would jump in joy for a minute "Try this one." Getting up, her lab forming back into a cube she put into her pocket "I made this power core out of a dead star, so this one should work." After handing her the power core, she would wait for her to put it in "Just make sure to have it hidden, it can make a huge explosion, if hit to hard." She pointed out. @Leo Radomir

Loki did a back handspring picking up his sword in the process, as he landed he grabbed the gun out of its holster and shot the emp grenade knowing that it wouldn't do much damage, "do you ever fight hand to hand" he teased 

@FrostXShadowThe sound of Loki shooting the emp and taunting let him discern where his ally was. Danny used the sound as cover to allow him to close the distance between him and Eric faster with an acrobatic leap forward. He was almost in range. He was so close to Eric and unnoticed. Good. Almost time to strike. @Zedisback

Seeing the fire coming his way he would smile taking in the time, it would take the fire to get to him he nodded reaching with his free, hand pulling out a short metal pole, with a flick of his arm, the pole extended to five feet, he would use all the weight of his body to swing forward, after so letting go the the grappling hook, as he was falling in midair, he reached into his belt again pulling up, one of his emp bombs, pulling the pin out with his teeth, he let it go aiming to temporarily disable all of the technology around him, the emps he was using made for high technology stuff, trying to get the lights, and everything. The emp would only effect the sparing area even so, as he changed their range before they  started. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

"Yeah, maybe we can blow them up then!" She would jump in joy for a minute "Try this one." Getting up, her lab forming back into a cube she put into her pocket "I made this power core out of a dead star, so this one should work." After handing her the power core, she would wait for her to put it in "Just make sure to have it hidden, it can make a huge explosion, if hit to hard." She pointed out. @Leo Radomir

Isaac rubs his head and takes it and says" i can feel the power but as a power unit is it really ok for a guy to potentially be wearing a bomb, if we can't find anything else i'll build a another box to seal the explosion but that will take at least a couple of days even with your help".

Loki did a back handspring picking up his sword in the process, as he landed he grabbed the gun out of its holster and shot the emp grenade knowing that it wouldn't do much damage, "do you ever fight hand to hand" he teased 

@FrostXShadowThe sound of Loki shooting the emp and taunting let him discern where his ally was. Danny used the sound as cover to allow him to close the distance between him and Eric faster with an acrobatic leap forward. He was almost in range. He was so close to Eric and unnoticed. Good. Almost time to strike. @Zedisback

Was still falling in midair, his plan was working sure he had to make some changes, but it was still going well, as he went down he held his pole with both of his hands spinning it in his hands so if anyone was near him, they would be hit by it, and shocked, because whoever got hit by this got shocked, by it, trying his best to try, and miss lead the two he was fighting, even sure he wasn't fully sure of where Danny was himself, soon Eric would reach the ground even so. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

Isaac rubs his head and takes it and says" i can feel the power but as a power unit is it really ok for a guy to potentially be wearing a bomb, if we can't find anything else i'll build a another box to seal the explosion but that will take at least a couple of days even with your help".

"Well I think I could make one in maybe eight hours? I'm really good at making stuff you know, and, that is the best powercore I have so it is that, or something that isn't all that great, from my own tests, dead stars work best as powercores." She spoke "So lets just make another box to seal the explosion, if it takes a few days it takes a few days." @Leo Radomir

Loki saw that Danny was going for a more stealth approach and figured he would by him more time "is that the best you got" he taunted and the kicked in the air a trail of fire following it 

((hopefully he responds tomorrow ))

@Zedisback

Through the force he could see the pole hitting him in time to ignite his light saber to block it and parry it's path to veer upwards diagonally, using a sliding and pushing sort of block to send the weapon sliding harmlessly across his own, opening their defenses to to attack. Now that he had activated his weapon he was no longer a silent threat.  When the pole met the blade of the sword it made a loud electrical crackle. At the same time as parrying he ducked in a fancy curve downwards, setting him up for his acrobatic jump to the opposite side of where he was before of the pole and within close striking distance of Eric. When he landed, it wasn't for long, seeing as he jumped upwards and sideways again to the other side. Only THIS time at the same time as his jump he swung the his weapon down in an arch to his opponent's head. (Did it hit?)

Danny noticed that Loki shot a flame towards his general direction but knew it wouldn't hit HIM, though it would be a close call. @FrostXShadow

@Zedisback

Through the force he could see the pole hitting him in time to ignite his light saber to block it and parry it's path to veer upwards diagonally, using a sliding and pushing sort of block to send the weapon sliding harmlessly across his own, opening their defenses to to attack. Now that he had activated his weapon he was no longer a silent threat.  When the pole met the glad of the sword it made a loud electrical crackle. At the same time as parrying he ducked in a fancy curve downwards, setting him up for his acrobatic jump to the opposite side of where he was before of the pole and within close striking distance of Eric. When he landed, it wasn't for long, seeing as he jumped upwards and sideways again to the other side. Only THIS time at the same time as his jump he swung the his weapon down in an arch to his opponent's head. (Did it hit?)

Danny noticed that Loki shot a flame towards his general direction but knew it wouldn't hit HIM, though it would be a close call. @FrostXShadow

Loki saw that Danny was going for a more stealth approach and figured he would by him more time "is that the best you got" he taunted and the kicked in the air a trail of fire following it 

((hopefully he responds tomorrow ))

Eric would smile reaching for his belt, in a split second, he would bring out a zip tie this time, Eric moved his head out out of the way of the swing to his head, his reflexes still holding him up, in this fight, the only thing holding him up, was him being peak human in every aspect, but even this had it downsides, as the others could get better, and stronger, he was at his limit this was the best a normal human could be on their own. Not giving time to think about it, he would give a try, to trying to tie Danny's hand to his own, if he did, tie Danny's arm to his, he would use him as a human shield to block the blast of fire coming his way, doing something with, he had also put his staff away, it was down to its normal size, and back in his tool belt, he was doing something else to take Danny's mind off what he was really doing, he was trying to pickpocket Danny in a oblivious, trying to get his other weapon to take his mind off what he was doing. @FrostXShadow

@xpstitch

Was still falling in midair, his plan was working sure he had to make some changes, but it was still going well, as he went down he held his pole with both of his hands spinning it in his hands so if anyone was near him, they would be hit by it, and shocked, because whoever got hit by this got shocked, by it, trying his best to try, and miss lead the two he was fighting, even sure he wasn't fully sure of where Danny was himself, soon Eric would reach the ground even so. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

"Well I think I could make one in maybe eight hours? I'm really good at making stuff you know, and, that is the best powercore I have so it is that, or something that isn't all that great, from my own tests, dead stars work best as powercores." She spoke "So lets just make another box to seal the explosion, if it takes a few days it takes a few days." @Leo Radomir

isaac shock his head and says" If this is the best then there's no point in getting an inferior one then and let's try and speed this up i want him to be able to have the suit because we never know what we'll encounter out here and i don't like to take chance and i'm glad that some of the people on the ship are fun and friendly can't say i'll get on to well with the navigator but as long as things don't go to whack i'm ok with that you can't please or like everyone as the saying goes".  

Loki saw the zip tie and immediately knew what Eric planned to do, he pulled his hand towards his body making the fire that he had shot out earlier vanish from existence. He then ran forward and flipped over the two using his sword to cut the zip tie in half before landing "try doing it now" he said quietly and turned with the intent to hit Eric with the pommel of his sword 

isaac shock his head and says" If this is the best then there's no point in getting an inferior one then and let's try and speed this up i want him to be able to have the suit because we never know what we'll encounter out here and i don't like to take chance and i'm glad that some of the people on the ship are fun and friendly can't say i'll get on to well with the navigator but as long as things don't go to whack i'm ok with that you can't please or like everyone as the saying goes".  

"Right, what to you want the other box to be made out of? I have a few things it could be made out of, but it would more then likely be best to make it out of the same thing as the other box, we could also make it have four power cores, one dead star core, two normal cores, and light core so each core doesn't get as much stress to power the suit." She waited seeing what she would think about that. @Leo Radomir

"Right, what to you want the other box to be made out of? I have a few things it could be made out of, but it would more then likely be best to make it out of the same thing as the other box, we could also make it have four power cores, one dead star core, two normal cores, and light core so each core doesn't get as much stress to power the suit." She waited seeing what she would think about that. @Leo Radomir

Isaac nodded and then says" Yeah but how long does it take to remake the suit to have that many cells in it, also maybe we should add a couple of layers of titanium coating so he has some extra protection in the blind spots which a smart person would aim for". "also would it be a good idea to have something that can help him regulate temp of his body and the suit so that there's less chance of him or the suit breaking down or being to hot or cold". " i'm guessing the same material but if you have a better idea i'm all ears, i've only made a couple of suits sadly most of the stuff i make is a weapon or tool for cooking and what not".

@ZedisbackDanny saw that Eric had dodged the strike. Danny saw in his mind's eye, Eric reaching for his arm, for WHAT?, he knew not. But he knew that due to the momentum of his arm, he couldn't move it out of the way in time to stop whatever he was doing. So instead he mid-landing took his other lightsaber from his belt with his other arm and swung the hilt towards Eric's outreaching arm & ignited it just in time to smack Eric painfully on his forearm. A small smacking sound and tiny sound of the energy beam hitting bone could be heard if one listened closely enough. Ouch. It was a lucky thing it wasn't on regular mode or he would have a line of cauterized flesh on his forearm. Instead it was more like a bludgeoning baton. It would leave probably a bruise. The bludgeoning beam smacked Eric's arm away from him, avoiding the move.

@FrostXShadowWhat was interesting was he heard Loki say something as he landed on the floor & out of Eric's reach. He heard something being cut. He didn't know everything that was happening. All he saw was that Eric was reaching for him. What he didn't know was that he had unknowingly just prevented himself from being used as a human shield against the fire, and that Loki was somehow completely in sync with him in cutting the zip tie. Though he DID notice that he had come close enough to attempt to strike Eric with the pommel of his sword. 

As Danny landed he regain his ultra defense as he settled into a defensive and ready stance, waiting to see how Eric would fair against the fire and the pommel.

@ZedisbackDanny saw that Eric had dodged the strike. Danny saw in his mind's eye, Eric reaching for his arm, what for he knew not. But he knew he that due to the momentum of his arm, he couldn't move it out of the way in time to stop whatever he was doing. So instead he mid-landing took his other lightsaber from his belt and swung the hilt towards Eric's outreaching arm & ignited it just in time to smack Eric painfully on his forearm. A small smacking sound and tiny sound of the energy beam hitting bone could be heard if one listened closely enough. Ouch. It was a lucky thing it wasn't on regular mode or he would have a line of cauterized flesh on his forearm. Instead it was more like a bludgeoning baton. It would leave probably a bruise.

@FrostXShadowWhat was interesting was he heard Loki say something as he landed on the floor & out of Eric's reach. He heard something being cut. He didn't know everything that was happening. All he saw was that Eric was reaching for him. What he didn't know was that he had unknowingly just prevented himself from being used as a human shield against the fire, and that Loki was somehow completely in sync with him in cutting the zip tie.

As Danny landed he regain his ultra defense as he settled into a defensive and ready stance, waiting to see how Eric would fair against the fire.

Loki saw the zip tie and immediately knew what Eric planned to do, he pulled his hand towards his body making the fire that he had shot out earlier vanish from existence. He then ran forward and flipped over the two using his sword to cut the zip tie in half before landing "try doing it now" he said quietly and turned with the intent to hit Eric with the pommel of his sword 

Eric would smile this had gone on for more then the time then he needed, after a few seconds he spoke "You win." with a smile on his face, he walked away, unknowingly to him, when he turned around he saw Loki coming his way, he got hit, by the part of Loki's sword, "I said you win man, gee, who don't you hear people out." He spoke jokingly, and then winking a few seconds after, going to get his grappling hook, This had helped Eric some, the real reason, he had a spar with them, was so he could learn, what gadgets, he would need to bring to beat them, within the ones, he didn't normally have on him. Rubbing his arm slightly as he walked away going to his room. @FrostXShadow @xpstitch

Isaac nodded and then says" Yeah but how long does it take to remake the suit to have that many cells in it, also maybe we should add a couple of layers of titanium coating so he has some extra protection in the blind spots which a smart person would aim for". "also would it be a good idea to have something that can help him regulate temp of his body and the suit so that there's less chance of him or the suit breaking down or being to hot or cold".  

Alex would take a moment to think "Maybe a few days? Depending on how fast we work, but we should work slow to make sure the suit works well anyway, but before we work on this suit, tell me more about this guy, we have to make the suit fit his needs, if we want it to best suit him, and that would be a good idea, for him to be able to regulate his body heat." @xpstitch

"Oops sorry" he said as he put the sword back in its sheath "didn't hear you" he awkwardly scratched the back of his head "that was a good spar but.." he looked at Danny "we need to work on more team work strategies so that we can be in sync when we fight" Loki stated calmly 

@xpstitch @Zedisback

@Zedisback(Did he dodge the fire?)

"Wait!" He called out to Eric. As he disengaged his saber and followed Eric, noting Loki's words in passing.

@FrostXShadow

Just looked back seeing he was being followed, he heard Loki's words as he was walking away but he now stopped "Yes?" He spoke turning around seeing what it was. @xpstitch @FrostXShadow (And yes Loki put it out.)

((Loki made the fire go away because he saw that it would hit Danny like 2 post ago XD))

Just looked back seeing he was being followed, he heard Loki's words as he was walking away but he now stopped "Yes?" He spoke turning around seeing what it was. @xpstitch @FrostXShadow (And yes Loki put it out.)

(Oh okay. I thought because Eric hadn't succeeded in grabbing him it was fine. It wouldn't have hit him unless Eric had succeeded.)

@Zedisback"Is your arm alright?" He asked with concern as he pictured the bruise that must be on his forearm from being smacked by the bludgeoning energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back