• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

Jessie West ll Hawk Eye

After gathering her bearings Jessie had pretty much just huing around her captain in the main part of the ship, where they had awoken. She was currently sitting on a crate behind her trusty captain and Eric, as was Danny. She found it odd at first that she had agreed to serve as quartermaster to one so young, but she hoped the two could build an honest relationship, so Loki could lead the team to the ability. She chuckled lightly at the sight of the two males. It was entertaing she had to say. Childish, but entertaining. "Who's winning?" She callled to the two, eyes curious. 'Whatever I can do do invest for the Captain' She had never played or seen this game before, she was certain.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

PLAYER 2 WINS!!

the game sounded signaling that Loki's character had died 

"good job" loki gave a smile " I had fun" he said putting the controller down "but I bet you couldn't fight me in real life" he gave a smirk

((going off line for awhile be back later))

@Zedisback

Would smile "Oh I can more then fight in real life, it was fun we'll have to do it again, he spoke looking at Jessie "Well I just won, but Loki almost beat me I was lucky I started making my own combos half way into it, by the way I'm Eric." he spoke extending his had going in for a handshake a slight chuckle he had made a friend in Loki today sure they could all be a bit crazy sometimes, but Loki was a better person then he seemed a slight yawn escaping his mouth. @Avocados'N'Bravado (See you later @FrostXShadow ) @xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessie West ll Hawk Eye

Jess looked over at Danny with a rasied eyebrow, then to Eric,and then to Loki. "Captain. It's safe to say i expected more from you." She kept a straight face also her words were mostly joking. She smiled as she took Eric's hand. "Nice to meet you Eric. What position do you take? If I may." 

Jessie West ll Hawk Eye

Jess looked over at Danny with a rasied eyebrow, then to Eric,and then to Loki. "Captain. It's safe to say i expected more from you." She kept a straight face also her words were mostly joking. 

@Avocados'N'Bravado

"Apparently THIS guy" Danny said chuckling and gesturing to Eric.

@Zedisback

Looked at Jessie "Look all work and no play. Isn't fun" he spoke looking over to Danny "Did you enjoy watching us play?" @Avocados'N'Bravado @xpstitch

@Zedisback

"Indeed I did. Tekken is one of my favorite video game franchises ever. Hearing that music gave me big kick of some much needed nostalgia." He said cheerfully to Eric.

@Zedisback

"Indeed I did. Tekken is one of my favorite video game franchises ever. Hearing that music gave me big kick of some much needed nostalgia." He said cheerfully to Eric.

"That is good to hear, by the way I'm Eric nice to meet you." He spoke with a smile extending his arm. Going in for a hand shake "I don't know any of the combos so I just made my own." @xpstitch

Kaladin found his way to the navigation panel and tried to find out if he could figure out where they were. The ship was doing well, however, he made a few adjustments to the engine. He began to work on the charts and getting an idea of what he should expect. 

@Zedisback"Well I was going to ask Maxwell to help me practice blaster bolt deflection.... But now that you mention it, food would be great.... I'm Danny by the way." He said

(I was tired and forgot to introduce him)

"Maxwell?" He asked.

"Yes sir?" The automa replied from the ship computer.

"Where can we find food?"

"Follow me" he said as he teleport in front of them.

He began walking the to the mess hall.

@Zedisback"Well I was going to ask Maxwell to help me practice blaster bolt deflection.... But now that you mention it, food would be great.... I'm Danny by the way." He said

(I was tired and forgot to introduce him)

"Maxwell?" He asked.

"Yes sir?" The automa replied from the ship computer.

"Where can we find food?"

"Follow me" he said as he teleport in front of them.

He began walking the to the mess hall.

Would smile following "I'm Eric, and later if you want we can spare some, so we can be ready, for an anomaly." Following Danny and Maxwell. "Hm, so you have any powers? Others on this ship do, but I don't seem to have any, so I want to know if I'm the only one without them." He asked (No worries it isn't a big deal.) @xpstitch

@Zedisback"I can predict danger coming at me fast enough to block it with my lightsabers...even lightning" he said as Maxwell walked them into the mess hall, Danny smiling and holding back a blush as he resisted the urge to secretly stare at Maxwell's cute little butt...

Maxwell being the omnipresent force on this ship probably has cameras all over. He couldn't do ANYTHING with Maxwell seeing it.... It wouldn't do well to be caught on a surveillance camera staring at Maxwell's but... It would probably creep him out.

@Zedisback"I can predict danger coming at me fast enough to block it with my lightsabers...even lightning" he said as Maxwell walked them into the mess hall, Danny smiling and holding back a blush as he resisted the urge to secretly stare at Maxwell's cute little butt...

Maxwell being the omnipresent force on this ship probably has cameras all over. He couldn't do ANYTHING with Maxwell seeing it.... It wouldn't do well to be caught on a surveillance camera staring at Maxwell's but... It would probably creep him out.

"Huh sounds neat." Eric would would smile "You know that crazy lady or should I call her Alex is more then likely doing something bad." He spoke microwaving a TV dinner putting it in for three minutes "What are you by the way I'm a master gunner, I take care of the ships weapons." The microwave would beep showing the food was done Eric went getting his food taking a seat waiting for Danny to make something and join him. @xpstitch

@Zedisback"I KNOW right?!" He agreed in exasperation as he punched in a code on a computer so that Maxwell would cook him something.

"That sparky guy had the nerve to tackle me and take my lightsabers from me like I was dangerous... But  he wasn't even tackling the REAL dangerous person. Alex was shooting our ceiling for crying out loud" he ranted Ashe sat down across from Eric.

"I was simply making myself a shield out of my lightsabers, SHE was blowing up the ship!" He added.

"I'm just a mate by the way" he added.

@Zedisback"I KNOW right?!" He agreed in exasperation as he punched in a code on a computer so that Maxwell would cook him something.

"That sparky guy had the nerve to tackle me and take my lightsabers from me like I was dangerous... But  he wasn't even tackling the REAL dangerous person. Alex was shooting our ceiling for crying out loud" he ranted Ashe sat down across from Eric.

"I was simply making myself a shield out of my lightsabers, SHE was blowing up the ship!" He added.

"I'm just a mate by the way" he added.

"Yeah you know that smoke explosion was all her too she is going to get us killed mark my wordss." He started eating his food "A mate huh, Maxwell what is a mate?"

Maxwell formed in front of them speaking "A mate helps all around the ship however they can." After that he deformed leaving the two alone

"Thank you, Max." Eric spoke. @xpstitch

Kaladin found his way to the navigation panel and tried to find out if he could figure out where they were. The ship was doing well, however, he made a few adjustments to the engine. He began to work on the charts and getting an idea of what he should expect. 

the computer on lacy beeped and then re did the info and calls out " your job is to navigate please don't mess with my work i only did the adjustments recently and the ship is doing fine, unless your steering becomes horrible or you calculations are way off i won't get in your way because that just causes unneeded tension and there's enough going on out their with out us infighting".

A power drill sound would echo within the halls of the ship coming from. The Boatswain work deck it seemed Alex working on something, what was it would someone go check it out?

@ZedisbackMaxwell soon returns with a plate for Danny. Looking at the plate, you might call it Japanese food for lack of any better term. A spread of Philadelphia roll sushi with wasabi, ginger, soy sauce, followed by a spiced sautéed multicolor veggies, a bowl of various fruits, Miso soup, some oolong green tea and cookies and egg rolls. Maxwell even brought chopsticks, spoons, forks just in case, napkins, plates, bowls.

"Arigato Maxwell-sama" he thanked Maxwell with a nod of his head.

"your welcomed" the automa replied.

"Itadaikamas" he said as he began contemplating the oolong tea's properties in mindfulness.

A power drill sound would echo within the halls of the ship coming from. The Boatswain work deck it seemed Alex working on something, what was it would someone go check it out?

Isaac is used to the noise and walks up and up and gently taps her on the shoulder then moves back and wait's for her answer and thinks' i know i could of ignored it but i don't like being treated like i'm incompetent if the ship is having trouble or the two leaders have an issue with me fair enough it means i have to get stuff sorted, i just hope he takes a hint because i don't want to cause trouble for the others if need be'. 

@ZedisbackMaxwell soon returns with a plate for Danny. Looking at the plate, you might call it Japanese food for lack of any better term. A spread of Philadelphia roll sushi with wasabi, ginger, soy sauce, followed by a spiced sautéed multicolor veggies, a bowl of various fruits, Miso soup, some oolong green tea and cookies and egg rolls. Maxwell even brought chopsticks, spoons, forks just in case, napkins, plates, bowls.

"Arigato Maxwell-sama" he thanked Maxwell with a nod of his head.

"your welcomed" the automa replied.

"Itadaikamas" he said as he began contemplating the oolong tea's properties in mindfulness.

Eric would look smiling down at the food he had made licking his lips slightly before taking another bite with the fork, eating some lasagna with a fork "Want a bite? I can get you another fork." Eric was more then happy to share his food.

Eric standing up walking over getting two cans of soda from the refrigerator "I hope soda is alright." Eric looked seeing if Danny was alright with a can of soda. @xpstitch

Isaac is used to the noise and walks up and up and gently taps her on the shoulder then moves back and wait's for her answer and thinks' i know i could of ignored it but i don't like being treated like i'm incompetent if the ship is having trouble or the two leaders have an issue with me fair enough it means i have to get stuff sorted, i just hope he takes a hint because i don't want to cause trouble for the others if need be'. 

Alex would just stare back jumping in joy "I'm making a black hole gun, if you want to know what it is!" Alex being really good at inventing things, having a seeming high intelligence even if she was cray "I wonder what I could use for a target to test it, when I finish making this." She spoke, working on the drill a happy smile on her face. @Leo Radomir

@Zedisback

"I suppose that's fine." He said cheerfully, taking up his offer of lasagna and soda.

"Want a bite?" He offered, using his fork to offer him a roll of Philadelphia.

Inwardly many thoughts went in his mind...

"I simply MUST make Maxwell mine now that I know he can cook so well" was one.

On the other hand he also questioned why this guy was being so nice... Was he in league with sparky? Is he waiting for me to let my guard down so he can swipe the other lightsaber?  Good luck... I won't let my guard down....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back