• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

"What the..." Loki said before sprinting full speed down the hall and bursting through the smoke "WHAT HAPPENED?" he practically shouted noticing that the room was full of smoke 

((I thought I told everyone, anyone can control max and use him to your advantage to make the roleplay better))

@Zedisback

Eric just walked looking at what happened blinking "I guess she is a smoke bomb." Making another bad joke about how she liked explosions

Alex

Alex still laughing like a madman man would chuckle wildly, "Well I was working on a new invention, and I made an explosion, it was magnificent~" Jumping up, and down in joy if the ship had air senses they would go off detecting a toxin in the air from the explosion. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer

"She is crazy isn't she?" Loki whispered to Eric "well Alex can you join us in the navigation room so we can introduce ourselves further seeing as we are gonna be working together for awhile" he gave a small smile 'and I just got my own timeship don't want you blowing it up'  he said mentally scratching the back of his head 

@Zedisback

"She is crazy isn't she?" Loki whispered to Eric "well Alex can you join us in the navigation room so we can introduce ourselves further seeing as we are gonna be working together for awhile" he gave a small smile 'and I just got my own timeship don't want you blowing it up'  he said mentally scratching the back of his head 

@Zedisback

Eric whispered back "Why do you think I asked the A.I to keep this lady away from the weapons." Before looking forward "So what are we going to do with all this smoke?" Eric looked about coughing some "I don't think this suits the ship."

Alex

Alex would pout some having a serious deviation to science. "Finnnnnnne." Groaning some dragging her feet along as she walked before jumping in the air "Oh! I hope I didn't let the aging virus loose, or any other sickness I made!" Seeming to know a lot about inventing "We should be fine...As long as we don't start melting into dust!" Sounding as hardy as ever, before dropping the subject of the viruses altogether yelling "CAN I MAKE THE SHIP ABLE TO TRANSFORM INTO A SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME GIANT FIGHTING ROBOT?" a look of awe on her face pressing her cheeks together her hands on her face. @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, and Maxwell could you vent out the Boatswain works staton please so we don't all die" Loki said walking down the hall to the main room where the captains chair, weapons control pannel, and navigation pannel was 

"right away sir" maxwell responded doing as he asked 

"so I guess I'll go first, from what I can remember and what maxwell has told me, My name is Loki Davenport and I'm the Captain of this time ship, um I speak  20 different languages, that's all The ones I can remember, apparently I use pistols" he said motioning down to be holsters on his leg "and yea that's all I know, I can't seem to remember anything about myself" he stared at the floor 

"No, and Maxwell could you vent out the Boatswain works staton please so we don't all die" Loki said walking down the hall to the main room where the captains chair, weapons control pannel, and navigation pannel was 

"right away sir" maxwell responded doing as he asked 

"so I guess I'll go first, from what I can remember and what maxwell has told me, My name is Loki Davenport and I'm the Captain of this time ship, um I speak  20 different languages, that's all The ones I can remember, apparently I use pistols" he said motioning down to be holsters on his leg "and yea that's all I know, I can't seem to remember anything about myself" he stared at the floor 

Eric just looked down seeing the belt opening it up showing all kinds of tools, and helpful gadgets "Well I'm Eric Redden and I use all the stuff in this belt." Pointing out everything he had "I even use a gun myself." Not showing the granades not sure how Alex would react them after all.

Alex dragged her feet pouring some hearing the answer a few years rolling down her face sniffing looking visibility saddened, showing some signs of being bipolar "Oh I'm Alex! I like inventing things! I like explosions!" Already dropping her saddness speaking "Cooome on let me make this ship into a cool robot pretty please~" doing her best to look cute. @FrostXShadow

Danny got his bearings and looked around. In the cryosleep chamber he could see a backpack in there. He wondered what was in it and so he checked.... Survival supplies. Oh cool! Danny got more and more excited about the potentials of these so called time missions. It sounded crazy, the things this maxwell guy said... But he at least for this moment put aside his logic and reason in order to temporarily beleive Maxwell. And then... He found it... The jewels... He didn't know what they were at first.

But after tinkering around with it he soon pressed a button the light saber, for lack of a better description, ignited! It even had the iconic hiss from the movies. A blade of yellow lazer energy jumped out of the hilt much to his surprised.

"WHOAH! COOL! I can be a JEDI now!" He said excitedly as he twirled the lightsaber through the air in front of him. 

Like a typical Star Wars dork he began pretending to block blaster bolts with his lightsaber and humming the star wars themesong.

He heard an explosion from where he was that interrupted his dork session and sprang into action. He powered down his saber and put the back pack on his back. He kept one lightsaber in his hands and put the other on his belt. He quietly and stealthily slicked through the corridors of the ship, trying to find where the explosion came from....

Kaladin followed the Captain and remained silent. It seemed like his fellow crewmates were insane. He sighed to himself. He guessed it fell to him to keep them in line. 

"I am Kaladin Stormblessed. I use my hacking gun and have an affinity with electricity. I do not remember where I am from however." 

Eric spoke "Nope." Winking slightly as he did. Pulling out a small metal pole with a flick of his arm the pole extended to five feet long slight sparks coming off it flicking his arm again it went back to its small form going back into his belt. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer @xpstitch @Avocados'N'Bravado

Alex

Would pout some more years going down her face "Maaaaxewelllll don't you wanna be able to turn into a super cooool fighting robot that can help fight with us." (Keep forgetting whenever I do something with Maxwell type out for him.) 

Loki looked out the door and saw one of the guys running down the hall "is he loss?" Loki asked quietly and shook his head sighing, then he looked at kaladin "so is that what that was earlier when you woke up?"Loki asked 'electricity huh' he said to himself 'Mmkay so he has electricity, I have fire. Who else has something ' he thought to himself 

"I am not the tempest I am just it's A.I" Max said.. a figure stood at the door in what seemed to be school closed "and no I do not wish you to turn this vessel in to.... a weird version is star stream" the person using maxwells voice said "I figured you would all prefer me in this form?"

@xpstitch @Zedisback @Blitzer @Avocados'N'Bravado

Loki looked out the door and saw one of the guys running down the hall "is he loss?" Loki asked quietly and shook his head sighing, then he looked at kaladin "so is that what that was earlier when you woke up?"Loki asked 'electricity huh' he said to himself 'Mmkay so he has electricity, I have fire. Who else has something ' he thought to himself 

"I am not the tempest I am just it's A.I" Max said.. a figure stood at the door in what seemed to be school closed "and no I do not wish you to turn this vessel in to.... a weird version is star stream" the person using maxwells voice said "I figured you would all prefer me in this form?"

@xpstitch @Zedisback @Blitzer @Avocados'N'Bravado

Eric walked "I can do anything special I have no powers I just have my gadgets, and my brain other then that physically, and mentally I am at my human limits, so is that something?" Turning his head asking "I mean I have other gadgets I don't carry." He would shrug.

Alex would pout more looking "Looking down to her side." Gushing in awe "I have a gun!!!" She said loudly reaching down by her side firing it at the roof of the ship a few times if not stopped in time. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer @Avocados'N'Bravado @xpstitch

He had been discovered.

damn it! It wasn't the right time.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Blitzer

@Avocados'N'Bravado

"alright you discovered me but you'll never take me alive!" He said cheesily to the strangers as he ignited both his lightsabers and joined them to turn on their twirling mechanism. The twin yellow blades spun fast, making it look more like an energy sheild than two separate swords.

There were more strangers than he thought he could take... But it was unavoidable. He had to stop whoever was trying to blow up the ship.

"I won't let you glow up the ship!" He said bravely.

"Whoever is trying to kill me I demand you step forward and duel me with honor!" He said

@FrostXShadow"I heard an explosion!" He said, refusing to be told he had hallucinated it.

He temporarily stopped the twirling and separated the two.

"And THIS lady I just saw shoot into the ceiling with her lazers, how am I NOT to think somebody is trying to blow up the ship?!" He demanded, gesturing to Alex with one of the twin swords. @Zedisback

"Well she is crazy so we have to excuse her, and he explosions came from the work space down the hall, which was also her" Loki shook his head "please put the swords away" he asked again putting a little force in his voice "you are not Darth Maul" he shook his head 

@xpstitch @Zedisback

Kaladin observed the crazy crewmember and drew lightning to his synapses. He memorized the pattern of the crewmember and dashed forward. Without hesitation, he snapped both of the swords away with his lightning fast reflexes and pinned the man. "Calm down."

Kaladin sniffed. Such a mess over a tiny non-threatening explosion. How would this crew react under fire.  

"Give those back or so help me gods I will find a way to murder you in your sleep!" He demanded angrily.

@Blitzer

(Omg I was JUST about have him put them away, now I gotta change the entire thing.)

Eric just walked "Well it kind of was threating she said she may have let some kind of virus free lucky Max vented the air. So I don't think we have to worry about that." Looking at all the gadget a he had in his belt srill.

Alex taking the gun as a toy pointed it at each of the crew members saying "Paw, pew pew." Making fake Lazer sounds "Play dead I'm serious!" Alex wanting to see them play dead pointing the gun in ever direction, not having any idea what gun safety was. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer @xpstitch

Loki was slightly angry "Kaladin get off him, Alex put the gun down or so help me god all of you will be burnt to a crisp in the next five seconds he deadly with a calm voice but it was somehow it was scary even for a 19 year old boy and he looked at Kaladin "now" he commanded the temperature in the room going up from 70 to 90 in less the 3 seconds 

@Blitzer @Zedisback @xpstitch

Danny took the opportunity the distraction gave him to kick the guy in the nuts to get him off and swipe one of his sabers back. He backed away from the chaos with his saber newly reignited.

"You're ALL crazy!" He said before storming out of there quickly.

"Maxwell!" 

"Yes sir" The droid said as he followed Danny's quick strides, a bit confused with all the stuff going on.

"Get me on the phone with whoever put me in here with these crazy people" he said as he strode back to his sleep chamber angrily.

Kaladin slid back dodging the kick to nuts. Trying to catch a lightning user off guard. How amusing. He kept his lightning lightly on and watched the Captain. He didn't seem like a very good captain. Oh well, he had to bear with him. Maybe one he'd have to seize command. Until that day. Stay calm. 

Eric would just sign "Loki calm down, you are being a bad person right now." Eric thinking of himself as the high moral ground, sweat pouring down his forehead slightly his "Stop with the fire power, but." He winked at Loki.

Alex didn't put the gun down still toying with it "I wonder what I could invent out of this." Her finger on the trigger. @FrostXShadow @Blitzer @xpstitch

@FrostXShadow 

"Awwww... Maxwell... PLEASE! I DONT want to be here with these crazy people! I want to be alone" he said as he angrily got into his chamber.

"Please don't make me stay here with these lunatics. Maxwell.... You're the only other logical person here... Please help me..." He begged cutely at Maxwell.

"I am calm" Loki said and stood up " but here is how we are gonna do things" he looked at Kaladin slightly glaring and then back to the others "we are a team that means no fighting, no tackling " his eyes averted back to the lightning guy " we are going to be nice to each other until we figure out what our purpose on this ship is, now if I have to burn all of you I will got that?" He asked taking a deep breath and he temperature dropped back down to 70 degrees 

@Blitzer @Zedisback

"sorry but I have been given strict orders, your job is to correct time anomalies until the time council deems time for you to go home " maxwell said following the guy 

@xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back