• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All aboard the S.S. Amnesia

"I am calm" Loki said and stood up " but here is how we are gonna do things" he looked at Kaladin slightly glaring and then back to the others "we are a team that means no fighting, no tackling " his eyes averted back to the lightning guy " we are going to be nice to each other until we figure out what our purpose on this ship is, now if I have to burn all of you I will got that?" He asked taking a deep breath and he temperature dropped back down to 70 degrees 

@Blitzer @Zedisback

Eric would smile before reaching into his belt pulling out a zip tie trying to shut it on his, and Loki's arm in one swift motion speaking "You know just in case I'll tie our arms together for a bit so if you burn me, you burn yourself." He said before seeing if he tied their arms together, now looking down to see if it worked @FrostXShadow

@FrostXShadow"Even if I gave you a kiss?" He thought secretly.

He didn't know if A.Is can feel attraction or not but he hoped they did... Cuz Maxwell was really cute.

So instead he just stayed quietly hunched over in defeat. Not blaming Maxwell for following orders.

"Say Maxwell.... Can you answer me some questions on what it's like to be an A.I.?" He asked sweetly, blushing at being near the cute robot.

"This information COULD potentially come in handy for the mission." He goaded, appealing to Maxwell's logic.

Though of course he was also curious to know if Maxwell would be his boyfriend. He could really use a boyfriend in this hectic storm....

Last edited by a moderator:
"You realize fire and heat doesn't affect me right" Loki asked raising an eyebrow "if this is what you need to do to listen to me fine" but just so you know I also have a gun, and a knife and what feels to be a sword in my jacket" he stated rolling his eyes "all these things I can wound and or kill you with just so you know  " he gave a creepy smile "alright on to business so does anyone know what an anomaly is?"

@Zedisback @Blitzer

"sure, what questions do you wish to ask?" Maxwell asked and sat on the desk near the control panel" 

@xpstitch 

Isaac right eye has a luck symbol in he's righting notes in his pad on roughly the temperature of the engine and bases on what he's written he gently adjust then gauges and smiles gently and says mostly to himself" alright that's done now time to check weapon temp can't having the weapons blowing up the ship". He then goes over and pulls up and electronic pad from lacy computer and starts to work the information in and says" lacy i estimate as we are now weapons and engine are at 105 percent room for overdrive probably thirty five percent could pump out more with adjustment but i'll ask the cap about that in the mean time i'll keep doing check to make sure were go to go".

Hehe... I'm asking Maxwell about himself.... Its almost like we're on a date... He blushed at the thought.

he wanted to ask the most important questions first but... If he went too fast, he might scare Maxwell away... And he didn't want that. Could droids even GET creeped out?, he thought....

"So A.I.s... There are different models of A.I.s right? Or are ALL A.Is exactly like you?" He asked.

((Are you seriously trying to hit on the human embodiment of a computer program?? XD))

"there are different types, but few like me who are able to have a physical form and still be connected to the ship" he tilted his head slightly " so I guess I'm a special kind "

@xpstitch

"You realize fire and heat doesn't affect me right" Loki asked raising an eyebrow "if this is what you need to do to listen to me fine" but just so you know I also have a gun, and a knife and what feels to be a sword in my jacket" he stated rolling his eyes "all these things I can wound and or kill you with just so you know  " he gave a creepy smile "alright on to business so does anyone know what an anomaly is?"

@Zedisback @Blitzer

"sure, what questions do you wish to ask?" Maxwell asked and sat on the desk near the control panel" 

@xpstitch 

Eric would nod yawning "I think I'll keep use like this for a bit could help me save your life later to."  Reaching up stretching his arms "I have many things that can harm you to just not kill, killing is wrong you know?" He would chuckle standing his high moral ground again "Loki I'm starting to think we're the only again ones around." Still acting friendly to Loki "Yes what is an anomaly?" He asked. 

@FrostXShadow

"Yeah... That's right... My sweet Maxi-pad is special" he thought cutely.

"Maxwell is the name of YOU as an individual? Or are ALL of your model called 'Maxwell'?" He asked

( @FrostXShadow Yes... My character is shamelessly trying to court Maxwell who looks like a cute Bishonen idol boy from a boy's love manga/anime. All hail the power of Yaoi!)

"Seriously, I'm not going to kill you can you just take this stupid thing off" Loki said holding up the wrist with the zip tie on it 

"Anomoly : it is a time distortion that could drastically affect the future, it is your job to travel through time and correct them" Max's voice echoed through the ship 

"well I guess that solves that question" Loki said rolling his eyes at the fact that the two were still handcuffed

@Zedisback

"Maxwell is my specific factory given name,all A.Is have different names given to the mmmm by the time council" he replies ignoring the boys first comment 

@xpstitch

@FrostXShadow

(Err... The first comment was actually just in his mind so...)

"So are you programmed with information on ethics and morality?" Danny asked...

(in other words "is my Maxwell a good person?")

((Didn't see that part sorry))

"if you are asking am I programmed to help people and think like a human, yes I am but I am also armed with an attack mode that gives me full control over this ship" he said in the same monotone voice as always 

@xpstitch

"Seriously, I'm not going to kill you can you just take this stupid thing off" Loki said holding up the wrist with the zip tie on it 

"Anomoly : it is a time distortion that could drastically affect the future, it is your job to travel through time and correct them" Max's voice echoed through the ship 

"well I guess that solves that question" Loki said rolling his eyes at the fact that the two were still handcuffed

@Zedisback

"Maxwell is my specific factory given name,all A.Is have different names given to the mmmm by the time council" he replies ignoring the boys first comment 

@xpstitch

"Eh, I guess I'll take it off." He spoke his wrist being pulled up with Loki's "Yeah use your knife to cut it off I don't have anything to break these, wait does that us  time cops?" Eric asked waiting for the zip tie to be cut "Does this ship have any form of entertainment, Loki?" @FrostXShadow

"Thankyou" Loki said and a knife slipped down to his hand from the sleeve of his jacket and he cut the zip tie loose "I don't know we could walk around and explore"  he said rubbing his wrist "come one" he said starting to make his way down to the lower parts of the ship

@Zedisback @Leo Radomir

((Nothing really, we were just talking the whole time @Avocados'N'Bravado))

"I'm guessing you're programming is based on the utilitarian branch of ethics? Kantian ethics is rare amongst A.Is. Personally, I prefer utilitarianism myself." He said intelligently.

Though Maxwell's monotone voice worried him... A boyfriend that speaks in monotone is probably one without emotion... And I want Maxwell to at least LIKE me, if not LOVE me....

((Stop hitting on the poor A.I))

"hm I don't really know what the council used to program me" he tilted his head to the side his hair moving with him "I am not programmed with human programming methods" he said after a couple of seconds

@xpstitch

"Thankyou" Loki said and a knife slipped down to his hand from the sleeve of his jacket and he cut the zip tie loose "I don't know we could walk around and explore"  he said rubbing his wrist "come one" he said starting to make his way down to the lower parts of the ship

@Zedisback @Leo Radomir

Eric followed Loki "Any idea if this ship has books, comics, TV, video games or things like that or is this all work and no play." Eric would shrug wondering what would wait at the lower parts of the ship "We do need to keep an eye on the crazy lady, maybe take that gun from her when she is asleep." Eric spoke. @FrostXShadow

@Zedisback @Leo Radomir

Isaac turns around and says" rough guess this ship has thirty five percent room for over drive i've got it running at one hundred and five percent both weapons and engine are fine for now but if you want it to do more i'll have to tinker with it it, that aside the ships a great ship i can go over some options for it with you at some point again at a later point".

Lacy waves politely and then hands him and says" i'm lacy sir i hope you me and issac get along he's sometimes hard to deal with but i wouldn't of stuck with him if i didn't like him as a person".

Loki turned the corner and went into a room that was lined with different gaming consoles, games, and Tvs "well this is a shocking turn of events" Loki's face lit up like a little kid as he ran into the room

@Zedisback

Eric was wearing a happy look seeing the room. "Glad this isn't all work, and no play." Laughing some showing his more immature side "I wonder maybe I have the power to will what I want to happen give me a cookie!" He pointed his finger at the ground nothing happened... @FrostXShadow @Leo Radomir

(But WHY???! Even if he gets his heart broken it will make good rp material... And besides... He's not HITTING on Max... Err... Not yet... He's just trying to see if he's even CAPABLE of attraction. It's only a crush... Unless you allow it to be otherwise... That would be so cute... Even if the love was one sided. ABC presents: "My boyfriend doesn't love me...because he is a robot" lol.)

"We'll just have to see no won't we" he said excitedly.

"So... Do you... Feel emotions?..." He asked, trying to still seem friendly. 

He he didn't ask about ATTRACTION just yet... But he will soon hopefully...

Loki waved at the pair and gen ran back into the room with the games "are you really trying to summon a cookie" he chuckled looking at Eric

@Zedisback

"as I said I'm programmed to think and feel like a human so yes, I can feel emotion" Max states rather boredly

@xpstitch

Loki waved at the pair and gen ran back into the room with the games "are you really trying to summon a cookie" he chuckled looking at Eric

@Zedisback

"as I said I'm programmed to think and feel like a human so yes, I can feel emotion" Max states rather boredly

@xpstitch

Eric nodded "Well yes as soon as I said something it showed up, but it seems like I really don't have one of those powers." Chuckleing "Anyway want to play a few games?" He asked the two @FrostXShadow @Leo Radomir

"I WONDER IF THEY HAVE....." he was about to shout a game but couldn't exactly remember what game he wanted to play but he knew it was his favorite "do they have tekken?" He said instead 

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back