• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WanderingScribe

Hello there I am looking for someone who interested in an rp set in the ALIEN(S) universe. I have a basic idea for the plot, but we can discuss that together.

Anyway about myself I am a fan of many fandoms and genres and when rping I prefer to have at least two paragraph minimum to posts, but if it can be done with one paragraph thats fine. In my experience shorter, less detailed posts can turn an rp stale and boring, but at the sams time repeating yourself to meet a requirement can have the same result.

Back to the rp, this will obviously have some 18+ elements such as cussing and blood, it is Aliens after all. Like I said I have a story in mind but I am open to brainstorming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back