• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alice in wonderland!

Chiaki Nanami

The Ultimate Gamer
I am looking for anyone who wants to join this is my first post for a group post. Ocs are allowed by me unless others are not ok by it. Now i will have a list of taken charcters for now but all are open except the knave of hearts. GENDERBENDS ARE ALLOWED. it makes things interesting. I have an oc his info is bellow. Do not be afraid to ask questions.

1576675639238.png
Name:
Karlin the White Prince

Personality:
It depends. you shalt see im still making him.

Family:
His two older sister(s)/brother(s)- White queen/king and Red/Queen(King) of hearts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken characters-
Knave of hearts- me(unless you really really want this position)
Karlin(oc)- Me
Alice- Nico Nico
Madhatter(Female)- .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._
White Queen- ParallelMary ParallelMary
Cheshire- GreedyBoy GreedyBoy

Last edited:
Can I be Alice? Though my version of her is that she returned to wonderland and became the queen of diamonds. If that's not okay I'll just play regular old alice. :3

Would the character's personality have to be the same as in the movies and story? And which characters would still be open?

Hmm and what is your opinion of OC roles? I'm just asking a bunch of questions to narrow down my options hehe.

N A M E :

Penelope "Penny" Hightopp

AKA

Ms. Mad Hatter

A G E :

A P P E A R A N C E :

1576906760355.png
1576906786716.png

P E R S O N A L I T Y :

Unpredictable in nature, the Mad Hatter is known to be a bit of a silly, mischievous companion to acquire. Seemingly always up to no good, her daily life revolves around poking fun, pranking and/or enticing Wonderland's wonderful array of occupants. Her contagious optimism is a nice change of pace in such a dreary, cynical world. Though can get quite tiring when serious matters arise and the girl still refuses to acknowledge them. She is, in a sense, all play & no work. Although as exuberant & childish as she may seem, she indeed carries the wit & intelligence of that of a person with exceedingly high IQ- although, has a rather funny way of showing it. Often debating herself, answering her own questions or speaking in nonsense riddles that only she can understand, it truly is a wonder if Ms. Mad Hatter is even sane at all.

B I O :

T B D

Q O U T E {S}:

"Screw the box! I think out of the straight jacket~"

"That's me! Mad as a hatter and twice as twisted"

"But darling, we're all mad down here!"

"Wonderland is a place for the restless, a home away from home."

P L A Y L I S T :

~
~
~

AHHHHH I'm almost finished MC! Although she's still punder construction, she's pretty much done. I just wanted to know if you had any specific criteria and/ore pointers before I finalized the sheet~

Lemme know if there's anything that needs to change,

~Robbie

||Name||

Chance ‘cheshire’ Sly

||AKA||

The cheshire cat

||Age||

||Appearance||

1578414490243.jpeg

||personality||

Chance is a very mischievous and unpredictable person. He likes to mislead people and catch people off guard. He has a tendency for mood swings. He fakes these wild episodes to again, further confuse and frighten people. He’s very sly and sarcastic, often coming across as rude. He’s witty and has a way with words. He likes to twist what people say and use it against them. He is very malicious to new people and has an odd tendency to drive people mad. All with a smile on his face.

||bio||

TBD

||quotes||

-‘oh so you wish to go that way? To the crazy hatter with her hats? Oh but this is absurd, haven’t you heard? Never take directions from cats.’
-‘Haven’t you ever seen a smiling cat before?’
-‘It’s a terrible idea. I love it.’
-‘I always land on my feet, thank you very much.’
-‘Chaos, my darling, chaos will reign. Nothing you see will stay the same.’

||playlist||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back