• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in W♡nderland ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hi guys! I know some of you have said you're busy, which is understandable I get that people have actual lives outside the internet lol. However if some people could try getting a response in soon to keep this rp moving and flowing that would be great! Some characters I understand aren't as actively involved with other characters right now so I understand a shorter or possible no response right away until something changes, but yeah, if we could get more frequent posts in that would be great, thanks guys! Sorry for being a nag >.<

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Tarazul Tarazul Nico Nico Necromantic Necromantic Gizaira Gizaira

I'm here, I just have no one to reply to

I was just going to wait until everyone got to the Hatter's Glen.

I'm here, I just have no one to reply to

I was just going to wait until everyone got to the Hatter's Glen.
That's fine, I'm aware theres currently not much for the Hatter to do so I totally understand waiting until more responses are given. Caterpiller may be in the same situation as you unless Tarazul Tarazul had other plans or anything for their posts. Which is also why I want to keep this rp moving along with the characters that currently are interacting with each other so others like yourself can post and don't have to wait forever ^^

Haihai everyone!! ^^ Just wanted to check to make sure and see if everyone is still active?? Sorry the rp isn't going quite as fast as I had initially hoped, though I'm hoping that's just because it's still in the beginning and everyone is still meeting up with everyone, and things will soon pick up ^^
In the meantime, perhaps characters who aren't already interacting with another could head over to the Hatter's for the tea party that seems is about to happen? Just a possible suggestion if you want to get your characters more involved and interacting with others while Darion, Denzel, Alex, and Waverly finish up meeting/introductions and then head on over ^^

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Nico Nico Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Tarazul Tarazul Necromantic Necromantic Gizaira Gizaira

Oh, I'm sorry. I would have replied after Lettuce if I hadn't thought things had died. I'll work on something

It's alright Gizaira Gizaira , I thought people might have thought it died which is why I messaged to check to make sure everyone was still around and if people want to continue it then it's definitely still alive.

Heya! Glad to see this is still kicking! (I had hopes)
I'll get something up as soon as I can, but that'll be not very soon considering I'm busy with work >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back