• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in W♡nderland ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

ChibiMonkey

Why stop dreaming when you wake up?
Hey guys~ So here's our ooc chat thread for us all to discuss any ideas, thoughts, questions, concerns, etc! Thanks again to everyone for joining, I'm super excited to start this rp with all of you!

Alex: ChibiMonkey ChibiMonkey
White Rabbit: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Mad Hatter: Nico Nico
Cheshire Cat: Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
The Queen of Hearts: SheepKing SheepKing
The Caterpiller: Tarazul Tarazul
Tweedle Dee and Dum: Necromantic Necromantic Gizaira Gizaira

So, any other characters that aren't specifically role take as indicated above are NPC and open for everyone to play and share when the characters are needed. For example like the Hare, Tweedle Dee and Dum, any of the Queen's cards, etc.

Another option for us all to chat amongst each other is to use discord, if everyone has one. Let me know ^^

Last edited:
I'm hoping it was the caterpiller XD I wasn't sure at first either and just assumed he's the caterpiller because you mentioned that might be one of the roles you were interested in, and then you mentioned hookah XD
If I got it wrong do let me know haha

Oh no, you're right, he is the caterpillar!

Sorry it wasn't a bit more obvious, I couldn't think of a name to connect to his character or anything (plus I pretty much just took the idea of the caterpillar and did my own thing XD)

Oh no, you're right, he is the caterpillar!

Sorry it wasn't a bit more obvious, I couldn't think of a name to connect to his character or anything (plus I pretty much just took the idea of the caterpillar and did my own thing XD)

I'm personally a big fan already XD And I love the word "Azalea" anyway so it's a nice fit ^^
Also may I just say your signature is lovely

Thank you, I'm glad you think so.

Waverly is super cute (I also applaud your taste in boys if that's from what I think it is) and I'm pretty sure Azalea's going to have fun messing with him.

Waverly is super cute (I also applaud your taste in boys if that's from what I think it is) and I'm pretty sure Azalea's going to have fun messing with him.

Waiitttttt what is it from? Because I was thinking the image looked familiar but I can’t name it!

Oh, maybe I haven't seen it then. I swear he looked so familiar.

In any case~! We're all pretty much here except for SheepKing. I haven't heard from them for since they joined, and I recently sent a message to them asking about their character sheet, so I'm not sure if they're just busy or what. But for now I think we can go ahead regardless. So if anyone has any questions or anything, feel free to ask or discuss whatever!
For example, do any of you want all your characters to know each other at the beginning of the rp, or what? Remember this doesn't need to be exactly like the original story or anything, we're not trying to rewrite it haha. I know in a few character sheets some people implied they already know some other characters, like with Waverly joining the tea parties at the Hatter's.
As for Alex I was intending for him to just arrive in wonderland, sticking with the whole 'new outsider' vibe.

Hatter is probably familiar with a few of the characters, maybe not the Caterpillar though.

Yeah, I don't think anybody will really be super familiar with Azalea since he's usually sitting at home or off doing who knows what somewhere.

Last edited:
Yes Waverly's face claim is Prince Zen from Snow White with the Red Hair XD

My taste in anime boys is on point, I know *flips hair*

Waverly's gonna be terrified of everyone
I imagine him trying to hide under the table while at one of Hatter's tea parties, sipping tea XD

And Alex is going to not understand and think he is late and try and help him or something XD totally clueless

Alrighty then~ If everyone is ready I'll probably start the rp up within a day or two max!
Some notes on things I thought of that may be confusing, as well as what some others brought up to me.

- Everyone currently is allowed one main character, but NPCs and side characters are more than welcome to be played at any time, and share-played by each other! Once the rp gets going and everything, people can have more than one main character if they want to, but definitely not required or anything. *Currently our Queen is MIA. So for now lets avoid her in the rp for a day or two. After that she'll be up for grabs if SheepKing hasn't shown up by then.*
- As everyone is aware this is a MxM rp, but pairings are pretty relaxed to start. Especially considering there's an odd number of characters, pairings will not be limited or restricted to monogamous pairs. Of course, if people want to pair up with someone specific and solely one person, that will most likely be fine. My main concern here is I don't want any one individual character to end up being unintentionally excluded either simply due to us having an odd number, or whatever reason. If anyone has concerns or questions about this, pm me! Right now, everyone seems super friendly with each other which is awesome, so I don't foresee any characters being accidentally excluded, so we'll just kind of play it by ear, so to speak. But again, any concerns, let me know, or, if you ever at any point in the rp feel your character isn't being included enough - either relationship-wise or just overall in the rp, please let me know!
- Posting is relatively relaxed. Posting does not have to be in a specific order, such as P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6. HOWEVER, don't post a whole lot if you see someone else hasn't been able to get on and post recently. No one wants to come back online and find they have to read through dozens of posts and feel like they have to play catch up. *However, for the first round of the rp, do let everyone post once (aside from SheepKing if they haven't yet shown up) before you post a second time.*
- I mentioned in the interest search thread that I'm looking for another person helping me manage this rp. If anyone is interested, PM me :3

Okie dokie~ I think that covers everything. Anything else, as always, let me know~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back