• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in W♡nderland ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thank you AnimeGenork AnimeGenork !

And again, it's totally fine ^^
So whenever Nico and Gizaira post (no rush), the posting order will change to be more flexible and you wont' have to wait for everyone to post again before making another post. Again, just keep in mind not to have too many posts if someone else hasn't posted recently so they don't have to play catch-up or anything ^^ Any questions about this feel free to ask ^^

Also Necromantic Necromantic I’ve been meaning to tell you aside from loving your character in general I particularly love his quote/phrase <3 it’s great haha

Also Necromantic Necromantic I’ve been meaning to tell you aside from loving your character in general I particularly love his quote/phrase <3 it’s great haha
oh, thank you! giza gave me the idea while i was looking for a personality quote, so shes more to thank than i am.

ive been meaning to add his likes/dislikes/hobbies but being an adult and having to work means im kinda short on time lol. ill most likely get that done tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, so I know I said no rush, but Nico Nico and Gizaira Gizaira if you two could post within the next day or so, so we can keep this rp going, that would be great ^^

alice%2527s-third-crying-scene.gif

NICO GIZAIORRAA PLZ HURRY
ThoseInfatuatedAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

THERE, THERE DEAR!

oh AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I meant to ask does Waverly have rabbit ears on his head, or just the tail that shows?

I'M SO SORRY
MY NOTIFS DID NOT NOTIFY
Waverly's tail shows all the time, but sometimes he can have rabbit ears appear on his head
He's not sure how it works, but it's because of those ears that he knows he's a rabbit
He honestly thought he was a deer for a few seconds once

I'M SO SORRY
MY NOTIFS DID NOT NOTIFY
Waverly's tail shows all the time, but sometimes he can have rabbit ears appear on his head
He's not sure how it works, but it's because of those ears that he knows he's a rabbit
He honestly thought he was a deer for a few seconds once
It okay haha. Are his ears visible right now?

i am 100% sure that tackle wouldve ripped darion's tights Gizaira Gizaira gj luv

Nico Nico hey nico! been a while, aint it? haha.

You guys realize that darion was supposed to be standing to where youd see him if he was knocked down right

Oh, sorry I can edit that. I thought he was hiding behind a bush or something watching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back