• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill (Looking for More)

Mitchs98 said:
Annalise Fredricks
Anna sighed as they entered the main room, smiling at Silith's excitement. "
Have you ever been to a ball before?" She asked her quietly. She'd assumed she had, given how old she technically was. But she guessed it was possible she hadn't. Unlikely, but possible.

@Kayzo

Cirillia

Ciri smiled and nodded at Mari, "You bet we will! Ooh..I wonder if there's cake." She replied, though she quickly changed the subject to cake mid reply as she looked around. If the party had cake..it'd be perfect.

Rin Suzajamori

Rin smiled up at him, "Yeah..I hope we do to. I kind of didn't really know what to think at first, but I guess this is pretty nice. Us, you know." She told him. Though, as she danced, she continued looking around for signs of Night Raid. Not that she could do much, but still.

------

Sera Lightbane

Sera laughed briefly at her joke, "Fair enough, but you know what I meant." She replied. She smiled and waved at Weilow as he made his entrance. After that she assumed a posistion not unlike how Rin and Issac were dancing before starting to dance with Spice herself. "I guess this is one good thing about our break being cut short a day or two." She told her.
As they continue Isaac softly smiles and says" you're still a bit bashful but that's ok it wouldn't be you". As they continue to watch and dance in between issac noticed a man talking to nobles didn't bother to continue to look for long, ' It's not that i'm not enjoying my time but with polin not here it doesn't fully connect the feelings but i don't want to make rin feel like she's to blame so i need to keep my cool till the fighting starts'.

Spice smiled as they continued to dance and says"
Yeah i got you my beloved sera chan and i'm glad things worked out this way, truth be told when i used to be in the clan i'd often have to dress up and act like a doll so i became somewhat graceful through habit and also to keep the clan's image clean and all for possible marriages, but the love i have for you both isn't some pretty factory produced love and if it wasn't for the fact we'll probably have to keep fighting, i'd love to settle down and live somewhere i didn't have to think about any of this".

Aoi smiles softly and lets go of erin's head but holds him by the waist and then says" always by my side ay i've always been drawn to that radiance of your even though you're, shy most times as for loving you back, i'd be lying if i said there wasn't any part of me that didn't wish for but as the same time i'm not human and you're my master, i'll live a very long time and not change and if you knew i did to protect you then maybe you wouldn't say such sweet kind words". Aoi paused for a minute or so then says" If in a few years feel the same and you've grown even more, then changes the ball game, but for now i'm just happy you allow me to show you affection and can handle the sometimes naughty me".

Zenith saw a women with a little girl and so he walks near the women and says" Is this your first time here by chance lady's, it's not mine but it may as well be i barely go to them". Zenith waits for them to answer before anything else, he is getting a strange feeling from the young looking girl more so than other, ' could be because i'm edgy but the energy i'm feeling doesn't feel like that of a normal humans, i just hope that my sixth sense is wrong i don't want to have to fight them with out noel to back me up'.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilroy was getting more and more angry the more he looked around. Everything was di expensive, decorated with diamonds that would t the most be thrown away. Expensive, useless objects that would be consumed in less than an hour. Before Gilroy could snap, however, Aurora's arm gently hooked onto his, and she pulls him in closer. He feels her elegantly dressed body push up against his waist, and he looks down at her, smiling. She was still so purely innocent. She didn't know about the ideas if the kingdom, of what her father has done, and everything that has been done against the civilians. He might as well let her enjoy it.

"Seems as though we still have a bit of time before we attack. May I take this dance?"

He let's go and only holds her right hand, which he bows to, kissing the top of her hand.

@xxbetaspiritxx

@Zeldafangirl[/URL]
Rin Suzajamori

Rin followed Issac's glance momentarily before looking back up at him. "What's wrong? See someone you recognize through their mask?" She asked him, partially concerned. Though..she was sure it was nothing to serious.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Sera sighed and nodded, "Yeah..Honestly? The only reason I haven't left both sides altogether and not cared if everything came crashing down was because they gave me you. If I'd never joined the guards, we'd never of met. At-least..probably not on friendly terms." She replied. "I just want this dumb war to be over. I don't care which side wins, in all honesty. I really don't." She added. Which was true, she'd never cared what happened, even before she met Spice. The entire thing was stupid to her, all the Empress had to do was not be a total bitch and everything would be fine. But nope, of course that wouldn't happen.

Aurora blushed lightly, a small smile plastered on her face. With a small curtesy, she pulled herself closer to him. "I suppose I shall have to let you dance with me, there is no way I would or even could turn down such a fine young gentleman." Softly, she moved her hand to cup the side of his face to look into his piercing blue eyes. Rather gently, she planted a kiss on his cheek and snaked her arms around his neck. Her smile never left her face. The room was so loud, full of many voices, but within Gilroy's company, she only heard his. She could only see her and Gilroy in the whole hall.

@National

Mitchs98 said:
Alexis Jackson

Alexis stared at him hesistantly for a few moments, should she? She guessed she shoud, it'd be a bit suspicious to just hang out in a corner by herself all night. Besides, he might not even be a guard. For all she knew he was part of the revolutionary army. "Um. Sure. Not really doing anything else." She told him before taking his hand and waiting to be lead to the dance floor.

Rin Suzajamori

Rin followed Issac's glance momentarily before looking back up at him. "What's wrong? See someone you recognize through their mask?" She asked him, partially concerned. Though..she was sure it was nothing to serious.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Sera sighed and nodded, "Yeah..Honestly? The only reason I haven't left both sides altogether and not cared if everything came crashing down was because they gave me you. If I'd never joined the guards, we'd never of met. At-least..probably not on friendly terms." She replied. "I just want this dumb war to be over. I don't care which side wins, in all honesty. I really don't." She added. Which was true, she'd never cared what happened, even before she met Spice. The entire thing was stupid to her, all the Empress had to do was not be a total bitch and everything would be fine. But nope, of course that wouldn't happen.
He slowly walked with her to the dance floor placing his hands around the small of her back slowly swaying to the music "so you wanna talk about anything" he smiled under his mask at her wondering who this girl was he was curious to know more about her "is there any specific reason you were standing all alone in the corner"

Gilroy and Aurora started dance, their elegant flows allowing them to attract attention from others. After a moment, there was a small crowd around the two that was gradually increasing. Gilroy smiles, his eyes twinkling as he continues to lead the dance.

"Look at that, now we got a crowd. Migjtbas well entertain the masses."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora blushed at the watching crowd, and began to dance more softly, allowing Gilroy to take the lead. Thank God she was wearing a mask, or she would've attracted some attention from people she really didn't want to: her parents. She hadn't seen them around, another plus. Plummeting out of her thoughts, she whispered to Gilroy. "My, you really can dance, Can't you?" Smiling smugly, she edged even closer, limiting the space between them to a few inches at the most. Soon enough, the crowds disappeared once more and all she could see was her and Gilroy, dancing away elegantly. Their dancing wasn't forced or tense, it was soft and gentle, like a small story being told delicately. The feel of his flesh against hers whilst they danced made tingles run down her back.

@National

@Zeldafangirl[/URL]
Erin just looked at her as he just hold her her as he was dancing with her" okay aoi" he say as he dance with her he liked dancing with her the way she danced everything she did drive him crazy

@Zeldafangirl[/URL]
@Daniel reaving

Annalise Fredricks

Anna turned to look at the man that'd addressed them, instinctively putting her hand lightly on Silith's shoulder. "
No, not really. My daughter wanted to come and I couldn't really say no, I dislike balls but as you can see she's really excited." She replied. "I'm Anna, and this is Lily. Nice to meet you." She told him, offering him a smile to go along with her words.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He slowly walked with her to the dance floor placing his hands around the small of her back slowly swaying to the music "so you wanna talk about anything" he smiled under his mask at her wondering who this girl was he was curious to know more about her "is there any specific reason you were standing all alone in the corner"

[/QUOTE]
Alexis Jackson

Alexis shrugged at his first question and unconciously tensed at his second. "I'm not a people person is all, I normally stick to myself. Not much more to it really." She replied. "I can tell you don't really like this kind of thing either, any particular reason you're here?" She asked in turn.

-------

@anyone

Sakura and Lynn

Both of them had arrived late, extremely late for comfort. Luckily Sakura tended to wear more formal dresses so what she had on was fine, same thing went for Lynn. And if it wasn't..well it was a bit too late and the Empress could kiss their ass. Both of them had on matching black masquerade masks to keep things simple. Rushing up the stairs they stopped running at the entrance and slowly walked in.

"Finally made it..I swear if you ever run off and hide in the forest again Lynn.." She began scolding her, but in the end sighed in defeat. She knew she couldn't bring herself to hurt Lynn even if she wanted to. "Just, don't do it again, okay?" She finally finished, Lynn nodded in response. "Sorry sis. But it was just funny watching you run around and look for me." She told her with a grin before giggling. Sakura rolled her eyes and grinned back, "Fun for you, maybe." She retorted.

Mitchs98 said:
@Daniel reaving
Annalise Fredricks

Anna turned to look at the man that'd addressed them, instinctively putting her hand lightly on Silith's shoulder. "
No, not really. My daughter wanted to come and I couldn't really say no, I dislike balls but as you can see she's really excited." She replied. "I'm Anna, and this is Lily. Nice to meet you." She told him, offering him a smile to go along with her words.

Alexis Jackson

Alexis shrugged at his first question and unconciously tensed at his second. "I'm not a people person is all, I normally stick to myself. Not much more to it really." She replied. "I can tell you don't really like this kind of thing either, any particular reason you're here?" She asked in turn.

-------

@anyone

Sakura and Lynn

Both of them had arrived late, extremely late for comfort. Luckily Sakura tended to wear more formal dresses so what she had on was fine, same thing went for Lynn. And if it wasn't..well it was a bit too late and the Empress could kiss their ass. Both of them had on matching black masquerade masks to keep things simple. Rushing up the stairs they stopped running at the entrance and slowly walked in.

"Finally made it..I swear if you ever run off and hide in the forest again Lynn.." She began scolding her, but in the end sighed in defeat. She knew she couldn't bring herself to hurt Lynn even if she wanted to. "Just, don't do it again, okay?" She finally finished, Lynn nodded in response. "Sorry sis. But it was just funny watching you run around and look for me." She told her with a grin before giggling. Sakura rolled her eyes and grinned back, "Fun for you, maybe." She retorted.
Solith stood by her mother happily as she smiled up at the man happily as she listened to her mother sspeak to him while she looked aroubd happily and watched every one that was dancing and having a good time

Kiyomaru Takamine

Kiyo was off to the side indulging in the free pastries at one of the tables. Mitch was safely hidden in his backpack since some of the people at the party didn't appreciate 'filthy mutts'. Well, if you called having his head clearly visible through the open pocket hidden. He probably should've been focusing more on doing his job of keeping tabs on all the attendees but there were plenty of guards around. Plus, all the important people had personal bodyguards anyways so there wasn't too much point in assigning him, a low ranking unit, here. He was wearing his nicest tux as per the dress code and it just happened to match Mitch's coat which was an added plus. He didn't really understand why many of the guards here had to wear fancy clothes like everyone else. After all, it probably wouldn't protect you if something were to happen. he shook his head, realizing he'd gotten lost in his own thoughts again. Why should he care? He barely wore the assigned armor anyways. The young man found it was much too uncomfortable to be worn for hours at a time.

Kiyo scanned the room for anything interesting and he noticed there was a crowd gathered around a few of the dancers. Curious, he approached and slid his way to the front to see what all the fuss was about. Immediately he was entranced by their graceful movements(I have no idea who I'm talking about btw). They were a stark contrast to his clumsiness when it came to dancing and he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. Mitch who had been strapped to his back for a while now, was panting with his tongue sticking out for whatever reason dogs did. His master was oblivious to it as he was caught up in observing the dancers with an appreciative smile on his face.

@anyone

Anna turned to look at the man that'd addressed them, instinctively putting her hand lightly on Silith's shoulder. "No, not really. My daughter wanted to come and I couldn't really say no, I dislike balls but as you can see she's really excited." She replied. "I'm Anna, and this is Lily. Nice to meet you." She told him, offering him a smile to go along with her words.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Zenith nods politely then says" I see would you least allow me to get you a drink and sorry for my slightly bad manners i'm zenith nice to meet you as well anna and i'm glad your daughter is having so much fun and you such a good mother to give her such a chance, last of all does your daughter dance at all if not i can teach her the basics". Zenith's sixth's sense 'Sure they get on well but the difference in energy is to different for lilly to be a human but it doesn't hurt to play along for a little while before i start my hunt'.

Isaac looks back at rin says in a low voice" I know most of the nobles of by heart given what i do i can't say if the boy is or isn't without proof but with some many masks it's hard to tell where night raid are and i'd be in deep crap if i attack the wrong man or women".

Spice nods to what's said when asked really and after a minute or so says in low voice" It's true that she's total bitch but even if she's killed it possible some one more evil will take the throne, and remember my sera chan human's can be known for having an evil nature just like some of kind and will continue to kill and what ever it's they do even if ultimately there is no hierarchy of the rich nobles and royalty and poor". Spice paused for a minutes or so they says" I understand why don't care and i don't blame you for wanting it to be over but as long there's hate even if assassin's will always want to kill the messengers so to speak, Our time together is what matters most everything is an after thought, now it's about time for your sexy ass to give wei-kun a dance".

Aoi smiled and pulls Erin on to the dance floor and seductively whispers" Do you remember the last time we danced in the moon light or the first time you saw me in a swimsuit you truly were under my spell, i think later tonight i should teach you more about how to please a women so your better in the future i don't mind being a tester after all i'm into you tonight".

@Zeldafangirl @Mitch98

(This website keeps kicking me off for some reason.)

Gilroy grins, feeling her delicate and beautiful body pressed against his. His body was tingling, happy with the sensation. He delicately and gently guides her through the dance, his movements combined with hers as fluid as a gentle spring river.

"Hey, I'm not the only one who can dance. You dance better than me."

@xxbetaspiritxx

(Same, I think there's a problem with the website.)

Aurora shook her head gently. "Thank you, but I've never seen anyone dance as beautifully as you," she stated truthfully, before adding, "You are leading which means you are controlling. You're drawing the crowd, love." As she were pulled back into reality, she saw the crowd that had increased drastically and she stifled for air, trying to keep her shaky gaze on Gilroy. She didn't know why, but it made her feel uneasy to be watched.

A huge uneven circle had been left completely untouched for both Gilroy and Aurora to dance in. The crowds surrounded this circle, surrounding the two in awe. Aurora wasn't quite sure whether she enjoyed such a massive crowd watch them dance like it was a show of some sorts, but she did enjoy dancing with Gilroy. A smug smile twisted onto her lips as she dropped her loving gaze from Gilroy and to the floor. Left, right, forwards, backwards. All directions were seemingly random to her, and she wasn't sure what order they were in because she was just following Gilroy's movements.

@National

Gilroy looks quickly over Aurora's shluler, seeing the massive crowd around them. Of course, Gilroy was used to these massive crowds, but he could see it affected Aurora.

"It's a big crowd, but it's only just you and me. You can look up at me babe. No one will know who we are. Actually, I think you should lead."

Before she could argue back, Gilroy steps out, and he spins her over to his other arm, this dance move making her move into the lead.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora was about to protest when Gilroy suggested she should lead, but he had already forced her into the position to do so, and she furrowed her brows. With her mask on, this couldn't be seen. "I hate you," she murmured jokingly with a sly smile. Gently taking the lead, she moved up her gaze from their feet up to Gilroy's eyes. Now in control, she fastened the dance, but somehow softened it too. They began twirling around rather quickly, filling the space of the circle they had provided rather then stay in the same corner they had before. When the song had finished, she grinned and pulled Gilroy in closer, her head leaning into his neck as she caught her breath, and her hands resting on the tops of his shoulder blades.

@National

Gilroy follows Auroras lead, her movement impressing Gilroy to the point where he had to restrain himself from applauding to their own dance when they were done. The crowd was pleased with the show they were given, slowly separating as they finish their dance. Gilroy looks down into Aurora's eyes, and his lips press softly against hers, his hands resting on her lower back.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora, who was slight surprised at the kiss, grinned and fiercely kissed him back, her hands travelling from his back to cup his cheeks. Her lips lingered against his for a few moments before she pulled away, her grin disappearing. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do when you've gone...." She mumbled, her sly grin making its way back onto her lips. "Maybe I'll just have to find someone else to dance with." She sighed, pouting slightly. "Oo! Don't forget our deal either. If you get hurt im not sure what I'd d-" Due to being pushed into, her sentence was cut off. Her hands dug into Gilroy's chest a little as she frowned, having had stubbed her toe against the side of her rough shoes. Dammit. Soon after she had forgotten it had happened and returned to her innocent and chirpy self.

@National

Drakerus said:

Kiyomaru Takamine

Kiyo was off to the side indulging in the free pastries at one of the tables. Mitch was safely hidden in his backpack since some of the people at the party didn't appreciate 'filthy mutts'. Well, if you called having his head clearly visible through the open pocket hidden. He probably should've been focusing more on doing his job of keeping tabs on all the attendees but there were plenty of guards around. Plus, all the important people had personal bodyguards anyways so there wasn't too much point in assigning him, a low ranking unit, here. He was wearing his nicest tux as per the dress code and it just happened to match Mitch's coat which was an added plus. He didn't really understand why many of the guards here had to wear fancy clothes like everyone else. After all, it probably wouldn't protect you if something were to happen. he shook his head, realizing he'd gotten lost in his own thoughts again. Why should he care? He barely wore the assigned armor anyways. The young man found it was much too uncomfortable to be worn for hours at a time.

Kiyo scanned the room for anything interesting and he noticed there was a crowd gathered around a few of the dancers. Curious, he approached and slid his way to the front to see what all the fuss was about. Immediately he was entranced by their graceful movements(I have no idea who I'm talking about btw). They were a stark contrast to his clumsiness when it came to dancing and he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. Mitch who had been strapped to his back for a while now, was panting with his tongue sticking out for whatever reason dogs did. His master was oblivious to it as he was caught up in observing the dancers with an appreciative smile on his face.

@anyone
Sakura and Lynn

Both of them walked around a while, talking to a few of the nobles here and there, but otherwise keeping to their own and looking for signs of trouble. That was, of course, until Lynn spotted a dog sticking out of someones backpack. "
Look! A puppy!" She told Sakura excitedly. Not waiting for a response she ran over to it, more or less ignoring it's owner, and trying her damndest to reach it. "Hi little fella!" She told it, just as excitedly as when she addressed Sakura.

Releasing an exasperated sigh Sakura ran over after her. "
What did I just tell you about running off from me Lynn?" She told her before sighing, realizing she was paying all of her attention to the dog. "Sorry, she just loves animals." She told Kiyomaru honestly.

@Zeldafangirl[/URL] @Mitch98
@Daniel reaving

Annalise Fredricks

Anna thought for a few seconds before nodding, "A drink sounds nice. And she can dance a little but there's always room for improvement." She replied. "Of course, it's up to her in the end." She added before turning to Silith. "Lily, would you like Zenith to help you learn how to dance?" She asked her.

------

Rin Suzajamori

Rin sighed in an annoyed fashion. "Stop worrying so damn much about whether or not Night Raid is going to attack. We have most of the high rank Guards with us and the royal bitch herself has her Teigu with her." She told him. "If anything happens there'll be plenty of people to fight back, stop worrying, just focus on having a good time." She added.

----

Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded, "Yeah..I guess you're right. But before I dance with wei-kun, promise me, if it comes down to it like..last resort kinda thing. Me and you will leave the Empire altogether." She told her in a low voice. "I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to die defending that womans ideals." She added. She hoped Spice wouldn't get mad at her, but she mattered far more to her than the Empire did.

Gilroy enjoys the kiss, his lips pressed against hers, his cheeks fiery red as she pulls away.

"D-damnit, why did it have to end?"

He looks at her with pretend shock, holding his breath as he looks at her.

Dance with someone else? How dare you! And you have to give me some trust. I won't get myself hurt."

He grins teasingly, until his face turns serious, his eyes scanning the room.

"Have you seen your parents yet? Right when I leave, you'll have to go find them, so you can set the diversion."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Kiyomaru Takamine

When the little girl approached him, Mitch yipped happily at the attention. The puppy tried its best to reach out to her but alas, his tiny body was trapped within the confines of his master's backpack. Lucky for him, Kiyo turned his head to see what was going on and he smiled when he saw a little girl trying to pet Mitch. He then proceeded to pull the backpack off, place it on the ground, and unzip it. The husky immediately sprang from the prison into the arms of the girl and assaulted her face with dog saliva. Kiyo was a little worried since Mitch's saliva was colder than a normal dog's but he shrugged it off quickly remembering that it wasn't particularly uncomfortable. Just then another girl approached who appeared to be older than the little girl with Mitch. Her guardian maybe?

"Oh, that's ok. Mitch loves attention so I highly doubt it'll be a problem for either of them. Besides he's been stuck in my bag for the past hour so this is a nice break." he said chuckling. He didn't want to trap his friend like that but it was the only way Kiyo could get him to stay still. The last thing he wanted was to get kicked out because of his equipment. Then again, you couldn't really tell Mitch was a lethal weapon at first glance. To Kiyo, Mitch was his best friend so it didn't matter all that much. Nobles and veterans? That was a different story.

@Mitchs98

Mitchs98 said:
Sakura and Lynn
Both of them walked around a while, talking to a few of the nobles here and there, but otherwise keeping to their own and looking for signs of trouble. That was, of course, until Lynn spotted a dog sticking out of someones backpack. "
Look! A puppy!" She told Sakura excitedly. Not waiting for a response she ran over to it, more or less ignoring it's owner, and trying her damndest to reach it. "Hi little fella!" She told it, just as excitedly as when she addressed Sakura.

Releasing an exasperated sigh Sakura ran over after her. "
What did I just tell you about running off from me Lynn?" She told her before sighing, realizing she was paying all of her attention to the dog. "Sorry, she just loves animals." She told Kiyomaru honestly.

@Daniel reaving

Annalise Fredricks

Anna thought for a few seconds before nodding, "A drink sounds nice. And she can dance a little but there's always room for improvement." She replied. "Of course, it's up to her in the end." She added before turning to Silith. "Lily, would you like Zenith to help you learn how to dance?" She asked her.

------

Rin Suzajamori

Rin sighed in an annoyed fashion. "Stop worrying so damn much about whether or not Night Raid is going to attack. We have most of the high rank Guards with us and the royal bitch herself has her Teigu with her." She told him. "If anything happens there'll be plenty of people to fight back, stop worrying, just focus on having a good time." She added.

----

Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded, "Yeah..I guess you're right. But before I dance with wei-kun, promise me, if it comes down to it like..last resort kinda thing. Me and you will leave the Empire altogether." She told her in a low voice. "I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to die defending that womans ideals." She added. She hoped Spice wouldn't get mad at her, but she mattered far more to her than the Empire did.
@Zeldafangirl[/URL] @Mitch98
"Yes mama!" She said excitedly to her as she acted as if she didnt know how to dance but in truth she deffinately knew how. She used to be the creators "daughter" after all and he took her to ever ball he ever went to wich was amazing for her. "Can you pwease teach me to dance?" She asked the man happily

Aurora smirked at his teasing before he mentioned her parents, and she shook her head. "They will be with the Empress, my auntie....I suppose she won't be out till later on, I'll search for them....May I just say, I hope you enjoyed that kiss because if so much as a fingernail has chipped from your pretty hands, there will be no more for a month. I swear it." With a smile, she began to search the room for her mother and father, before she spotted them drinking in the corner. Her mother was dressed in navy, typical, and her stepfather in all black. Sighing, she clung onto Gilroy's arm. "Wish me luck." She sniffed, locking her gaze on the targets: her parents.

Her mother was drinking a glass of red wine, and her stepfather a glass of white. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, laughing among a group of royals. That would soon change.

@National

A man came

Daniel reaving]"Yes mama!" She said excitedly to her as she acted as if she didnt know how to dance but in truth she deffinately knew how. She used to be the creators "daughter" after all and he took her to ever ball he ever went to wich was amazing for her. "Can you pwease teach me to dance?" She asked the man happily [/QUOTE] A man came by and zenith gracefully pick up the drink and offers it to anna and politely says" [COLOR=#006633]Of course lilly from what i remember off the top of my head the easiest is to move in a square slowly one hand in each others and the other on the other shoulder". [/COLOR] [COLOR=#006633] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]

Drakerus said:
Kiyomaru Takamine

When the little girl approached him, Mitch yipped happily at the attention. The puppy tried its best to reach out to her but alas, his tiny body was trapped within the confines of his master's backpack. Lucky for him, Kiyo turned his head to see what was going on and he smiled when he saw a little girl trying to pet Mitch. He then proceeded to pull the backpack off, place it on the ground, and unzip it. The husky immediately sprang from the prison into the arms of the girl and assaulted her face with dog saliva. Kiyo was a little worried since Mitch's saliva was colder than a normal dog's but he shrugged it off quickly remembering that it wasn't particularly uncomfortable. Just then another girl approached who appeared to be older than the little girl with Mitch. Her guardian maybe?

"Oh, that's ok. Mitch loves people so I highly doubt it'll be a problem for either of them. Besides he's been stuck in my bag for the past hour so this is a nice break." he said chuckling. He didn't want to trap his friend like that but it was the only way Kiyo could get him to stay still. The last thing he wanted was to get kicked out because of his equipment. Then again, you couldn't really tell Mitch was a lethal weapon at first glance. To Kiyo, Mitch was his best friend so it didn't matter all that much. Nobles and veterans? That was a different story.

@Mitchs98
Sakura and Lynn

Lynn squeaked in surprise as Mitch jumped into her arms, ending with her flat on her butt and giggling as the husky licked her in the face. Of course, it caused her masquerade mask to fall off, but that was irrelevant. She continued to not pay attention to Sakura, and instead was currently scratching Mitch behind the ears. Sakura sighed and cracked a small smile at the scene before turning to Kiyo. "
Thanks..she's honestly a handful sometimes. But not much I can do." She told him before shrugging.

"
I'm Sakura, this is Lynn, nice to meet you." She added. A few minutes after that Lynn stood up with Mitch in her arms petting his head lovingly. "Hi! What's your puppies name?" She asked Kiyo, clearly not of heard any of the conversation whatsoever.

Daniel reaving]"Yes mama!" She said excitedly to her as she acted as if she didnt know how to dance but in truth she deffinately knew how. She used to be the creators "daughter" after all and he took her to ever ball he ever went to wich was amazing for her. "Can you pwease teach me to dance?" She asked the man happily [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Leo Radomir] A man came by and zenith gracefully pick up the drink and offers it to anna and politely says" [COLOR=#006633]Of course lilly from what i remember off the top of my head the easiest is to move in a square slowly one hand in each others and the other on the other shoulder". [/COLOR] [COLOR=#006633] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Annalise Fredricks

Anna giggled at Silith's excitement, it was hard to tell if she was serious or if it was an act. Knowing Silith it was genuine. Taking the glass from Zenith with a nod of thanks she simply watched the scene unfold in silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back